* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Old School Pokemon RP [Time:AfterNoon /Weather:Sunny]  (Read 124699 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Old School Pokemon RP [Time:Morning /Weather:Sunny]
« Reply #555 on: June 30, 2012, 11:02:36 AM »
Warren

The hail slows Pidgeotto's flight just enough For Warren to command,

Seel, ice beam, he is going to fast to dodge!

Seel Fired an ice beam straight at Pidgeotto! Arbok ducked low to the ground and the electric sailed over him!

Arbok, finish those with acid!

Instead of a burst of acid a stream of acid poured from Arboks mouth, he learned acid spray!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:16:00 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
  • Red>Ash>All pokemon trainers
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 30, 2012, 11:14:41 AM »
Luke: Jolteon, Thundershock one last time! Pidgeotto use Agility again and dodge the Ice beam!

Jolteon gives off one last burst of electricity before fainting, Pidgeotto on the other hand continues straight for Seel after swooping to the left to dodge the Ice beam.....
~Red~the~beast~

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 30, 2012, 11:18:44 AM »
Warren

Seel took the hit, taking a decent amount of damage, before he leaped back up, ready to battle! Arbok has taken little damage from Jolteons electric attack and Warren shouted,

Seel, ice beam on Pidgeotto! Arbok acid spray at Pidgeotto!!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 11:45:12 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 30, 2012, 11:28:05 AM »
Luke knew there was no way he could dodge both....

Luke: Alright Pidgeotto head straight threw the Acid spray directly at Arbok with Quick Attack again!

Dodging the Ice beam, Pidgeotto flies straight threw the Acid spray taking regular damage and going straight for Arbok with insane speed...
~Red~the~beast~

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 30, 2012, 11:34:36 AM »
Warren

Arbok was slammed into and he was unable to battle! He quickly returned him and tossed out Hypno!

Hypno, Psybeam! Seel use ice beam again!

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 30, 2012, 11:52:46 AM »
Luke knew he was defeated and there was no point in continuing with this nonsense. He withdrew Pidgeotto and went to the Infirmary to heal his Pokemon, he then walked off the ship and headed toward Saffron city. Once there he decided to go to the mall in Celadon, so he did. There he picked up some TM's and began to head back to Vermillion, when he was passing through Saffron, he saw a man talking to a crowd of people about some special trainers camp up in the mountains. He walked over and asked the man what it was about and he said that it was a camp designed for trainers who want to be able to train in the seclusion of the mountains instead of with a bunch of other people and trainers around. It sounded like just what Luke needed so he decided to go, after all it only cost about $300 for an entire weekend. Luke left on the Saffron train that night to go the the TSC (Trainer Seclusion Camp). Once he got there, he was told he would have his own 30 acres of mountain land to train on. He was given survival supplies for both him and his pokemon including a device to call with in case of emergency, then he was sent on his way.....once there Luke released his pokemon and said:

Luke: Let's go, we have a lot of work to do.....

(Sorry blades I'm tired and I wont have Internet connection this weekend until like late Sunday cause I'm goin to my grandmas, so I figured I could put this made up thing up there and maybe ya'll would accept it, idk. But anyway, you can message me and I'll read it tommorow, cause i'm goin to bed. But your either gonna have to wait for me to get back online to do the cruise ship thing or we could do this, which I think this is easier, so yea, make sure and tell Nightshade to read this too.)
~Red~the~beast~

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 30, 2012, 11:36:20 PM »
Warren and Silene

Warren with drew his pokemon and turned away, he won like he knew he would. As he looked back at Silene he saw a puprple blur and then felt something slam into his face before his world went black.

When he awoke his hands were tied behind his back and his poke-balls were across the room. In front of him was Silene and her Gengar, both looking concerned and smug.

Are you ready to listen to reason Warren?

Warren struggled against the knots that helds his hands, trying to reach even one poke-ball. Eventually he sighed and relaxed against the wall, ready to listen.

It is true I was once part of Team Rocket, but I quit the day you found me in the forest. They left me for dead and for that they will pay.

Warren again just snorted.

Why won't you listen to reason!

Because, TeamRocket ut me through more pain then you could imagine, now I'm gonna do to them the same!

Silene's eyes glazed with tears as she whispered,

I was their that day. The day they did that to you. I was only eleven and had just joined Team Rocket. I tried to convince them not to hurt you or your Squirtle, I only managed to convince them not to hurt you. They decided they would punish Squirtle enough for the both of you and you know the rest....

Warren was in utter shock, he never thought she would be their.

I challenge you to a battle three on three. If you win i'll forgive you but if I win, you give up your pokemon...

Silene knew if she lost her pokemon she would lose her mind but, she needed his forgiveness.

I accept....
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 11:40:50 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 01, 2012, 02:21:15 AM »
Timmy

I wake up from accidentally falling asleep in the chair.....

Rocks laying all over....

"What the hell.....??"

Looking around wondering where everyone went....Going down into the Ballroom seeing random trainers...
Deciding to battle a few of them....

"hey someone lets battle!"

2 young trainers appear!

Few minutes later....."Hah you 2 was no match for me!"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 01, 2012, 03:29:28 AM »
Warren and Silene

Warren and Silene stood in the middle of the ball room, looking fiercely at each other from across the room. Warren's hands were now free and he had removed his bandana from his head and had tied it around his right arm, revealing midnight black hair that was ruffled and barely skimmed his eye line. Silene had lowered the light blue cap she wore so it blocked her eyes and only a few strands of straw colored hair escaped, which she tucked behind her ear. Each trainer slowly reached for a poke-ball of their belt, and grabbing one they each primed them and dreew back their arms and threw them shotuing simultaneously,

Raichu I choose you!

Raticate, help me out!

Both pokemon appeared in rays of red light, growling at each other and circling around.

Raichu, quick attack!

Raticate, quick attack!

The two pokemon colided and struggled for power, pushing against each other.

Raichu Slam!

Raichu leaped back and swung its tail, slamming it in the direction of Raticate!

Raticate catch his tail with Hyper fang!

Raichu tail slammed into Raticate's open jaws, psuhing him back away before he bit down as hard as he could, causing Raichu to cry in pain.

Raticate, toss him into the air!

Ratcate swung as hard as he could and released Raichu's tail, sending him flying into the air!

Raichu, use thunderbolt, then use the momentum to come down with a slam!

Raichu launched a bolt of thunder that hit Raticate dead on, causing him to scream in pain and freeze, paralyzed! Raichu flipped himself over in the air his tail swing ing a slam as he fell! A loud crash filled the room as Raichu hit the ground, his tail smashing Raticate into the floor and making a small crater! When the little bit of dust cleared it revealed Raticate buried in a crater and Raichu, panting slightly, standing triumphantly above him. Silene returned Raticate and tossed out Butterfree.

Butterfree confusion!

THe confusion slammed  into Raichu, throwing him back.

Butterfree, gust to finish him!

Before Raichu could react he was thrown by gust and knocked out. Warren returned Raichu and his Primeape!

Primeape, seismic toss!

Butterfree confusion!

Primeape was hit but, not before he threw butterfree into the cieling, causing an instant knock out for both of them! Both trainers returned their pokemon and threw out their last at the same time.

Seel go!

Gengar help me out!

Both pokemon quickly appeared.

Seel, ice Beam!

Gengar nightshade!

The attacks collided cancelling each other out.

Seel Aqua jet!

Gengar, shadow punch!

The attacks collided and the two pokemon pushed against each other before Seel was slammed into the ground. Seel struggled to get up and began to glow, light swirled around him as grew in shape and size. When the light cleared a full grown Dewgong was visible! Warren just grinned and commanded,

Aqua jet Dewgong!

Gengar, shadow punch!

The two attacks hit full on and shadow and water blocked everyones view. Two cries of pain were heard and the distinctive thud of a single pokemon hitting the ground...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 04:02:55 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 01, 2012, 08:32:02 PM »
((Sorry about not posting for a week, I lost internet for about a week))

~Kiora~

Even as I stared at the waiting light, I sit there, crumbling under the fear of losing my Eevee forever to that Toxic.
I looked up one last time to see the light dim, and Nurse Joy walking out to tell me the news.

-Your Eevee is cured of the poison, and now only needs some rest. We ask that you stay the night until Caramell can fully heal.
"Thank you for taking care of her, she's all I really have left."

I walked into the care room, and sat by Cara's bedside, stroking her fur gently, more to calm myself than to ease her.
As the clock ticked away, I fell asleep, letting my worries drift away.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 01, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
Warren and Silene

The smoke cleared and Silene's heart dropped as she surveyed the scene. Dewgong stood tall and proud, his head cocked in a defiant way, with beads of water glistening down his side. Below him was Gengar, lying unmoving on the cold floor. His hands were no longers clenched into fists from the move shadow punch and he was dripping wet from the aqua jet. Silently with tears dripping down her cheeks and staining the floor she withdrew Gengar whispering,

We tried are best but, I guess are best still wasn't enough to stop Warren.

Silene, stop.

Dewgong stood by his trainers side as Warren's voice cut the tension in the air.

Keep your pokemon, if I learned anything from this battle it was that you truly aren't one of Team Rocket. No one in their ranks could treat their pokemon with such compassion and as for my forgiveness....

Warren paused, letting tension build before a slight smirk alit his features.

You'll have to earn that.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:47:52 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 01, 2012, 11:30:50 PM »
After a while in the seclusion camp, Luke emerged with a renowned respect for pokemon. He decided he would head back to Vermillion to get his third badge, although he knew he was already going to win. After he had passed through Saffron, he saw that the cruise ship was still there and decided to go see what was goin on up there before going to the gym......
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:41:15 PM by Redthebeast »
~Red~the~beast~

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 02, 2012, 01:32:14 AM »
Warren and Silene

Silene smiled, her heart seeming to repair itself from the tatters it had ripped into. Then she hugged Warre, who stood their awkwardly before wrapping his hands around her back. She finally released and saw the slight blush tinging his cheeks.

Lets go relax, I think we all need it.

Silene smiled and pecked Warren on the cheeks, causing the boy to turn red as she ran off to the infirmary to heal her pokemon. Dewgong nudged his trainer, bringing him back to reality and the two began to chase after Silene.

Offline Jake101

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pikachu, let's go!
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #568 on: July 02, 2012, 06:45:43 PM »
Pikachu(a.k.a Jake)

He was running through Route 1 when he made it to the gate.

Sweet! Pikabolt, Jolteon, let's go!

He ran inside to see a Team Rocket grunt pushing him.

Out of my way, punk!

He ran out of the gate.

Excuse me, sir. Are you OK?

A guy helped Pikachu up.

Thanks! My name is Pikachu. What's yours?

The guy nodded his head.

Name's Neon. You here about the boat in Cercullen City?

Pikachu shook his head.

I have to get going sir. Thanks again!

Pikachu, Pikabolt and Jolteon ran out of the gate into Virizon City.
Walk

That dang kid.

Walk wasn't sure where the package was...

Giovanni!

Walk figured it out. The package wasn't here! The directions for the package was here, while the package was at...

Pewter City. Oh, once I get my hands on you, Giovanni.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 02, 2012, 10:33:03 PM »
Team Rocket

Grunt: Sir I think we have enough on board to start this up already!

Aaron: Yea I guess you are right! Alright start up the event! We shall entertain them for a bit...Untill this evening when the "Dance of their lives" will come down into play.

Aaron laughs as he boards the ship and goes up to the navigation area...

Aaron: Ok we are set to start it up!

The captain nods and starts moving the ship forward out to sea!

As Aaron headed down towards where the trainers where at he seen someone he recognized as a member....

Aaron: Here kid you will need this in the upcoming event...

Handing him 2 pokeballs with Butterfree in them and a gas mask....

Aaron: When the event starts make sure to put on this mask or you will be useless to us.

Grunt in disguise yells....

"Don't forget to have fun on this day cruise! The pool is open! There is food in the dining area at all times! Evolution stones can be purchase as also clothes and backpacks, pokewatches and much much more!"