* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Fairy Tail  (Read 63421 times)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Fairy Tail
« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2012, 03:36:26 AM »
Siren(Pyro)

Looking at kai...

"Yea I don't know much about him.."
"I am sure he has his reasons though for his actions.."

Getting a little bored with the walk..

"So where is this carriage at?!?"
"Oh and Kai just so you know its always a good thing to know your limits before going into a battle..."
"That way you won't be caught by surprise when something happens.."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2012, 04:33:56 AM »
Warren and Silene

Warrens eyes slowly began to glaze over, and he whispered for Silene to come closer. She approached, tears spilling freely from her eyelids. She had no idea why, but she could tell she had known and loved this man at some point and time. she fell to her knees beside him, the blood staining her jeans and he weakly reached his hand up, caressing her cheek. She slowly brought her lips onto his, the kiss slow and passionate. His breathing was slowing down, but she could clearly remember him now. She cried openly, moving his brown bangs from his eyes.

Warren hang in there, it will be alright. I'm here now. Someone help!

She looked at the crowd of fighting people, hoping someone heard her!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2012, 04:38:28 AM »
Efialtes walked towards the buillding when he had a thought.

You know, I should stop by teh magic store after this, maybe they'll have a rune sc-....rent...

He finally got to the place and knocked on the door.

There was job request on the request board, said you needed help setting some things up.

He waited patiently for someone to answer the door.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2012, 02:16:49 PM »
The carriage should be just around the corner actualy.

Kai looks at him funny, then back at Pyro.

I'll be fine, I bet I got enough for 10 shots of my cannon at least.

Well, we're here.

We stopped at a carriage and Shadoni talked to the owner some and paid him 900J.

Alright, now let's get in.

Shadoni climbed in, and then Kai did.
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2012, 03:59:48 PM »
Xander

I was sitting at the bar, drinking whatever it is I'm drinking. I was surveying how the fight was going, wonde what's taking master so long, I heard a roar of something, it's probably Elfman. I looked over to my side and Elfman was knocked out on the floor. I got up and went around the fight to see Warren in a puddle of what I think is blood.

me-Wha-what happened.

There was someone else, a woman leaning over him.

Meanwhile in an alley somewhere in Magnolia

A mysterious person poked his head out of the alley into the road, there was no one there. He grinned, he pulled out a machine and attatched a wire to his arm, he pressed a button and spoke into the machine.

Man-Sir, I've got the information on Fairy Tail, are the final preparations complete?

A voice sounded from the machne.

?-Yes, report back when you can... *wierd buzzing noise.*

The man pulled the wire from his arm and slid back into the alley. (the machine is like a phone but it runs on magical energy.)
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2012, 07:23:37 PM »
Warren and Silene

Silene looked up ass the boy approached, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes.

T-The idiot went and g-got heroic, that is what happened.

She quietly stoked his hair with a blood stained hand and whispered

Please, please help him.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:40:19 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2012, 09:34:26 PM »
Siren(Pyro)

Getting in behind them into the carriage...
Was wondering to myself...

"I wonder what kind of wizard he will be..."
"I wonder if he is strong enough that he has followers..."

I get a rather frightened look on my face....
Still thinking to myself...

"What if we are riding into an ambush that they know we are coming....oh no!

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2012, 09:56:51 PM »
Kai noticed the fearful look she got as they sat in the carriage. Kai was about to ask about it, but then Shadoni spoke.

Pyro, if it's the wizard your worried about, it'll be alright. Reports say he's alone, and with the three of us combined we can defeat him.

Kai stared at Shadoni awkwardly, like something supernatural happened, and Shadoni took no notice.

Uhhh.... yeah! I-i'll blow him away with my cannonball attack!

You sound nervous.

No, this is just a bit awkward. ._."
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 18, 2012, 02:33:58 PM »
Siren(Pyro)

"Well I guess you are right since this isn't even an S class mission."
"Or worse a 10 year or 100 year quest..."

I smile a bit and look up at the two.

"Yea you are right we should be fine...Just will be my first time fighting a strong wizard that isn't a duel with a fellow comrade...Is all.."
"This will more than likely turn out to be to the death..."
"My last mission I incinerated quite a few lowly wizards but yea that was different they were all easy."

Perking up a bit...

"Alright no more thinking about it lets just do it and get it over with he is a criminal in the eyes of justice and it is our job to take him out of the light.....Putting him where he belongs!"
"Ok I am ready and fired up lets do this!!!!"

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 18, 2012, 06:25:23 PM »
Yeah!.... But, uhhh.... we're not even halfway there yet.

Which gives us plenty of time to think up a stradegy.

I say we just run at him and use our magic all at once. That's bound to do something.

Shadoni facepalmed. Yeah, get us killed. We need to think of some kind of combo. Me and Siren-

Pyro.

... Pyro can use attacks that emit light, so we can use our attacks to confuse him.

How does that work?

Shadoni thought for a moment. Let me explain this as simple as possible to you. He started doing hand sighns. Bad guy is here. He uses his shadow to attack. We attack head on, we go bye-bye. But me and fire girl can use magic that makes shadows, and we can make them go to any direction we want.

Ohhhhhh....... then what do I do?

Shadoni facepalmed. He expected Kai to get it by now.

We distract him, you hit him.

Oh! Well why didnt you just say that in the first place?

Shadoni facepalmed again.
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2012, 08:58:01 PM »
Siren(Pyro)

Giggling at them two talking to each other...

"Hehehe so naive...But it is a descent plan.."
"But you would think he would be prepared for something so simple...Since he is an experienced shadow wizard.."
"Which is why we should take the distraction a step farther than that...As in the distraction is really the attack.."
"What better way than to confuse him than to use a distraction after the distraction to make him think the second distraction was an attack..."
"Another words have 1 person distract first...then 2 people for the second distraction....Since it would be a powerful thing to have 2 attack he would more than likely think its the real attack and defend it with great intensity leaving him open for the first person to hit him hard."

Giggling again and smiling softly at them...

"I might be small but I am brilliant when it comes to strategies since my magic energy isn't very high I have to compensate somehow."
"Hehe."

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 20, 2012, 03:14:13 AM »
Kai was in a major processing mode. So wait... one person, like me hit's him first to distract him... then you two attack... but if he hit's me uncontious, then how do I attack?

Baka.

What'd you call me?!

You cant speak japanese, I said "idiot".

I know what you said!!!

It's a good plan, but you forget who needs to be first. I've seen you brawl with the other wizards, and they are indeed powerful, but they were only brawling without magic, and if the dark wizard uses a spell on you it's all over.

Eh.......... oh......

See my point? It's obvious we need someone with high indurance on the front lines. For example, wizards like me or Pyro. We have experience for this kinda thing, and we both have been hit with magic attacks before. I've faced a wizard or two before, and that was before I went to this guild.

Is that how you got those burns?

Suddenly his eye glowed a little and he snapped at Kai. MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!!!

Kai stopped, a bit frozen. He honestly didnt expect a reaction like that. O-okay...

Shadoni looked away, gripping the seat. His face was unreadable because of the bandages.

(Tell me if somethings wrong.)
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 20, 2012, 04:40:31 AM »
Siren(Pyro)

"Yea just warning ya now more than likely the decoy will end up being hit with a magic spell from him if we aren't super careful..."
"Not sure who you would like to start it off but for this to work we do need the first attack to have someone with a very strong finishing move.."

Sighing a bit....

"Sure the water cannon is strong or whatever but can it get him in 1 shot?"
"To be honest I am not sure even if my inferno would get him in 1 shot...."

Sighing a bit more...

"If you think about it if we had the first attack to immobilize him sort of it would be even more deceiving that the next attack is the real deal even though it won't be..."
"All my spells I have are attacks....So I can't slow or immobilize anything I just burn it to a crisp is all..."
"Hehehe Kai too bad you wasn't an ice wizard..."
"But as I said before we need the first attack to be from our strongest so that his or her finishing move will either get him in 1 shot or make it to where he is just a cake walk to finish up for the 3 of us.."
"My spells are the Firebolt, Fire hound, and the Inferno....Inferno being my strongest attack which it consumes them in a raging fire from the ground....I am sure it would be painful but I am pretty sure he would beable to take the hit."
"So I could be part of the secondary decoy.....using a fire hound and an Inferno at him....along side with the other persons attack...But this also is a problem.....Kai you are water....water puts out fire so if we was the secondary decoy we would have to time our attacks right or they would just nullify each other."

Sighing again...

"This is going to be such a pain if we mess up the opening attack....especially if I use inferno right off the bat..But if it does work we will have a severe advantage over him.."

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 20, 2012, 04:28:37 PM »
GM

(sorry meowth for the late reply.)

A man with a bald gleaming head opens the door quickly, he had a wide grin.

man-Hello, who might you be young man?

His grin widened till it almost took over his face.

Xander

I can't help him... But I know who can.

me-I'll get Wendy!

I sped off in search of the girl.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 20, 2012, 06:48:18 PM »
Kai sighed too.

If only we could fool him...

At that moment shadoni grabbed his shoulder, very quickly, wide eyed.

Kai, say that again.

U-uhhh... If only we could fool him?

Kai when did you get smart?

Uhhh.... i dont follow.

Think about this, were going to Mt. Hakobe, a frozen mountain. there's a chance that you can fool him about your element. Like say if you try using your attack along with the area around you, there's a chance you can make him think your an ice wizard. Then if he tries blocking you a second time, thinking your an ice wizard, will try blocking an ice attack, but instead he get's splashed with water. Then I can use my lightning attack on him for a critical effect, since water conducts lightning.

Yeah, but how do we do that? I dont see how my water attack can freeze that fast. And even if it did what about my second attack? If it turns to ice he could just block it.

Hmmmm.... well I can use my electric sheild, electric burst, and a stun attack.... Wait, that's it! I can attack first, and use my stun attack, then you and Kai attack him second. He'll think I was trying to stun him for a ambush, and when you hit him first the stun will whare off, then Kai will attack. He'll get covered with water then i can use my finishing blow.
. . .