* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 63098 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »
Tyler

Tyler entered the park and looked around. He was unfamiliar with the city, but managed to get to the park with no problem. He noticed some astral fighters fighting each other, and started approaching when he heard a familiar voice.

Sorry boys, looks like I win again!

He started walking that direction, sure that it was his brother.

Sean

Three fighters where sitting exhausted in front of him, with him standing victorious, a bit tired though.

T-there's no way you could have beaten all three of us! Y-you cheated somehow!

Sean smirked.

Nope, I won fair and square. Sorry kiddo's.

He walked away, satisfied. He waited until two of them eliminated themselves, then eliminated the last one himself. He decided to use how he lost on other people instead of just whining about it. Then he froze instantly when he heard a voice.

Yo! Nice win, bro!

Sean turned to see his brother, Tyler. He thought he was training.

W-what are you doing here?

Tyler looked at him, a bit confused.

Didn't you get my letter? I told you I was coming today.

I probably didn't get it because I moved into a hotel. Now why are you here?!

Tyler shoulder hugged him.

Two reasons: One, I wanted to see you, after all, it has been five years since you left the town. And Two... Well I heard about the competition that was here, so I entered! :D

Sean frose and looked at his cousin, fearful.

You did what?! What happened to your secret training?!

Tyler looked at him, with a slightly serious expression.

What's the point of training if I cant fight?

He thought for a moment. He did have a point.

Anyway, I'm going to go find a hotel to check in at, see you later! :D

Tyler walked away towards the hotel, whistling, while Sean stood there processing all of this. His brother just entered.... he realized he has no chance of winning now.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2012, 01:46:08 PM »
Noctis watched asthe android ran up to him, and the dravir just stayed where he was, watching. He wiped the blood off of his mouth, but still stayed where he was. Stupid robot, when would he learn? As the android flipped inthe air, Noctis rolled to the side, dodging the attack! Standiing up, he then shot several fireballs at the robot's exposed back!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Evening| Weather: Clear
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2012, 05:15:24 PM »
Stan wakes from his nap, felling well rested after his long trip. He turns on the TV while he heads into the restroom to brush his teeth, since his breath smelled like old ham and cheese. An ad comes on for the disks Mr. Smith brought him earlier.

Introducing the Arena Seals, the brand new product from Astraltech Industries. Summon arena orbs with ease, and synch without using that extra energy. On sale now at the kiosks around the arena. Tournament contestants get an arena of their choice for free, just present your ID for verification.

Hurry while supplies last, only $20 per arena, $10 for a blank disk.

Stan finished his routine, and grabbed his jacket to head out to the arena. He needed to talk to the coordinator.

Meanwhile at the arena, there are posters and kiosks all around selling the seals. Each one has a display case, as well as free instructional booklets on how to use the disks. Some of the workers are prepared to demonstrate the disks as fighters who heard the news are now gathering to get their free disk, and maybe buy a few for variety.

A hooded figure lurks out of sight of everyone, watching for something before disapearing away from the crowd.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2012, 07:49:21 PM »
Introducing the Arena Seals, the brand new product from Astraltech Industries. Summon arena orbs with ease, and synch without using that extra energy. On sale now at the kiosks around the arena. Tournament contestants get an arena of their choice for free, just present your ID for verification.

I stop for a second and think, then I get my shoes on and decide better now then later, don't want to miss my chance to get the arena I want. As I go down stairs, as expected a huge line has already began to form. I muscle my way as close to the front as I can then start to whistle as loudly as I can.
"Wonderful news huh? More energy for the fights, imagine what we could do!"

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2012, 10:04:41 PM »
Sean

Sean snapped back into reality. If he even hoped to get to where he can fight his brother, he needed training. He looked around and started walking towards the hotel, when he noticed some kids running to the arena.

Hurry! We need to get some disks before they run out!

He looked at them confused, and decided to follow them to the arena, where he noticed a huge line. He looked around and noticed a poster. Apparently they were selling a seal of some sort that can summon an arena efficiently without expelling much energy. He admits he has been tiring out lately, maybe this will help. He got to the back of the line and waited, trying to decide what field to get.

Tyler

He walked into the hotel, just in time to see the commercial.

He thought for a moment, though he didn't really need one, he supposed since he could get one for free he might as well try it. He walked to the outside of the arena, noticing the big line, and decided to just wait outside. it's not that he hates waiting, he just cant stand crowds.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2012, 11:00:08 PM »
Stan had a hard time getting to the arena. On the way, he was challenged, taunted, and begged for interviews from pretty much anyone. He was about to turn the corner when he felt a large collection of energy.

I guess a lot of people really want those disks. I hope Smith can make a decent profit.

He looked for a way around the crowd, but it was pretty much no use. His bet bet was to try and rush through and get in the main entrance. He charged ahead, trying to draw as little attention as possible to himself.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:02:33 PM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2012, 11:38:14 PM »
Sean

He was struggling trying to get through the crowd, it was almost as if the crowd was getting bigger somehow.

To think there's this many astral figh- WHOA!

All of a sudden someone ran into him at high speeds (Cortex), and Sean fell on his face.

Ow...

Tyler

Tyler was sitting cross legged, making constellations in his head from the stars.

I've always thought stars couldn't be seen in the city... Oh, a Giraffe! : D

(SIINTCA)
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2012, 01:20:52 AM »
I was hit directly in the back with most of the fire. I was able to turn around and thrust my wings, which dispersed the fire and launched razor discs at the dragon. Meanwhile, my vision was starting to malfunction again, and I could feel my metal body heat up, which is never a good sign...

I need to finish this...quickly.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2012, 01:50:24 AM »
Noctis rolled to the side, his senses dodging some of the razor discs, but a few still hit him, knocking him to the ground.

Man, those things are sharp! Noctis thought.

This was starting to get annoying, as this battle seemingly wasn't going anywheres. He had to end this. Noctis rose to his fee, mustering all the energy he could, and unleashed his special move, Flare Burst! Waves of flame shot out in all directions, and hopefully it would take down that annoying machine.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2012, 02:03:33 AM »
My vision was lagging, and I didn't see the fire until it was too late. I tried to fly away, but I was still hit with most of the attack. The next thing I knew, I was on my back, only getting about a frame per second, sparks flying off my body. I slowly stood up, though, and walked in the dragon's general direction.

I-I-I-I'm ending this...Nooow...

My voice became low and faded out on the 'now'. I raised my right arm to my side, which slowly became an arm cannon.

Void Cannon...

The arm cannon began glowing purple. I brought my arm around so it was aimed at him now.

...Fire.

My arm cannon glowed brighter for a few seconds, then sparks flew from it, and the light faded.

...Great.

All the lights on my body flickered for a moment, then went out, as Android -6 fell over, inoperable.

I was thrust back into reality, staring back at my opponent.

Thanks for the battle...it was the most fun I've had in a while.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2012, 02:08:44 AM »
Tylan

Tylan stood high above the crowd, looking down on the scrambling morons. He had sneaked into his brothers room, and was currently leaning on the edge of the balcony. He pulled the disk from his pocket, and observed the round piece of metal, it was quite interesting.

What a concept.....

He just stared, a faint smirk lighting up his face, as the wind tousled his hair.

Garlock

Garlock shifted the totem again, blocking the bullet.

Garlock smash!

He charged, supporting the large totem with one hand, his muscles straining, as he drew his ax with the other, and swung in a cross chop!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2012, 02:12:12 AM »
Jack desyched...he had just won. He couldn't believe it! Maybe this year was his year! No, not maybe, he was going to win it all this year, prove that he was no chicken. Then he looked at his former opponent and smiled.

That was great! Thanks for the awesome match.

Then Jack looked out the door of the hotel. It was already evening! He had to get home!

Sorry for the suddeness, but I really need to go.

He ran out the hotel, heading towards the park, and then he noticed the mass of people hanging outsie of the arena. What was going on?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2012, 02:32:04 AM »
Just like that, he had left the room. I walked back to my room without another word. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV back on. There was an add for discs that would start arenas fr us to sync to on it's own. I didn't really see a need for it, but it said that your first one was free. I looked out the window towards where the tournament was being held, where the kiosks were. The area was crowded with people, so I decided against going. There would always be some tomorrow, and I could just get whatever was left. I sat back down, and thought about my recent match, coming up with strategies to avoid that happening again.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2012, 03:03:47 AM »
mikto, er, creeper, had zoned out while spectating. he finally realized it was over and de-synched. he decided that was enough excitement and went into the elevator. he pushed the button and went to floor one. when he got back his room. he walked into his room and suddenly stopped in his tracks.. he was staring face. to face with his parents. his mom looked at him.

So. what were you doing out late?

Erm.... uh..... I MIGHT have been spectating a battle.

well as long as you weren't fighting. I'm glad your not in the tournament.

UH...yeah! me too!

Oh thank goodness... dad didn't tell her. -.-

He turns on the Tv...

He turned it off and got up.

I'll be back soon. I have somewhere to go.

where are you going?

Erm...to see if anyone else is fighting. I'd like to watch!

Ok. have fun!

He walked out the door. closed to door and then sighed.

She is going to kill me once she finds it... oh well. WHO CARES?

he walked out and started walking towards the door to the outside of the hotel.

[SIINTCA. and with any luck. his parents wont appear ever again.]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2012, 08:20:02 AM »
Templar leaped backwards and the chop barely missed. He strafed around the bull and fired at his back. Frontal assaults are pointless, however taking his large size into comparison, agility must be low. That totem is heavy and sluggish, not fast but very powerful. His axe is faster but not as powerful... Analysis complete, battle begins.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man