* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 62703 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Night| Weather: Clear
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2012, 10:56:56 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

With a snort Tylan slammed the sliding door of the balcony shut. He leaned against the railing. Relishing in the wind that whipped his hair around, the full moon shined above him, and he had the strange urge to howl...it was almost like he was flying. The window seemed to call him, and slowly he began to climb swiftly on the railing. Balancing precariously with the soles of his boots.

TYLAN, GET DOWN!

With a jolt his foot began to slip, and he vanished over the edge of the balcony. Daylin stood shocked, tears swelling in his eyes, before a chuckle split the air.

I am not going down like that. Pun intended.

With a grunt Tylan hauled himself back up, collapsing on the hard cement of the balcony. Daylin punched Tylan, and he laughed. God his brother was gullible.

(Eh, filler.........)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 11:01:13 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2012, 11:14:09 PM »
Sean

He was half snoozing against the wall, not even sure if the guy would come. Then suddenly a voice caught his attention and snapped him awake. He stared at the champion, confused. Did he mean he...

So wait... YOU ran me over???

He thought for a moment, it's not everyday you get ran over by someone famous.

... It's no big deal, it's hard to charge through a crowd like that without running someone over.

Sean looked at him suspiciously.

What exactly where you doing there anyway? I figured the champion would be the last one to need a seal... Well, that's none of my business... and about you running me over...

He held out a blank disk.

I've had an idea for an arena, and I don't know how to use this seal. Think you can explain it to me?

Tyler

He managed to sneak into the small crowd and out in a flash, getting a blank disk. He started spinning it on his finger.

Hmmm, what to do with this... I'll figure it out tomorrow.

He sliped it into his pocket, and looked around, the stars were a bit faded by the city lights, but he was able to see some consolations. He got an idea.

Hey, I wonder if there's any strong opponents walking around at night? Wouldn't hurt to look, I guess!

He started walking around the city, still hyper, and not the least bit tired.
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2012, 11:29:24 PM »
I was soaring above the Makna Forest in Krapfen's body, it had been too long since I synced with out the intention of fighting; I'd missed this feeling, total freedom. I flew to the waterfall and landed on a rock, "I would give anything to see this with my own eyes..." A knock at my door made me desync to see who it was. it was later then I expected I always lost time when I synced. I walked to the door and opened it, the light from the hall hit my mark and nearly blinded the person at the door. They shielded their eyes as I pulled my sleeve down.

"Sorry for that, how can I help you?"
"Uh..It's Aurora from earlier...I'm here to give you a thank you gift." She held out an envelope with my name on it. As I took it from her she turned to leave; I quickly grabbed her arm.
"Where are your manners? It's rude to leave before all the gifts have been opened!" I shouted in a joking voice. She turned around, never once taking her eyes off of the ground as I tore the envelope open and took out a piece of paper. I unfolded it and a few coupons fell to the floor. The piece of paper had some writing on it, and from what I could tell it was a thank you letter."Why don't you come in and sit down, you look like you could use a seat." I wasn't just being nice this time, she looked like she was about to pass out. I helped her to a chair then ran for a glass of water. She took it, taking a huge gulp of it she seemed to relax a bit.

"I'm soooooo sorry about this, I shouldn't have bothered you this late..."
"Calm down for a second, guessing by this little note you wrote me you are a huge fan of me." She nodded "Ok, usually I send fans on their way and don't talk to them," She started to get up "but! You went through the effort to track me down so it would be rude of me to send you packing. Besides you've found my weakness," I looked at the coupons, three free donuts "free food! Now how about we go for a little walk, I'm feeling a bit bleh right now." I helped her to her feet, as long as she didn't go insane fan girl on me I could make this work. I decided at the first sign of crazy fan girl I would take off running.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 11, 2012, 04:10:30 AM »
Celine sat down on the edge of Jack's bed, even though he had a sofa, and turned on the TV.

You hungry?

No, I ate earlier.

So Jack went into his kitchen and got a couple of slices of pizza out of the fridge along with some soda. Without bothering warming it up, he went sit on the bed next to Celine.

Do you really have to eat on the bed?

Jack mumbled to himself, but sat on the floor anyway.

You know, I've never seen you fight before.

You want to swallow your food first? Jeez, who taught you those manners?

He ignored her, swallowing another bite. We should battle, just like a practice.

I don't know, Jack, I'm tired an- She looked at him. Fine, but it'll only be a practice match, won't count for anything.

Why, don't want to ruin your record?

I'm not worried. You won't end my nineteen game win streak that easily. I just don't want to mess up your record. She stood up and took out her disc, selecting Low Gravity.

Woah, wait, I can't finish eating first!?

No. An orb appeared in front of her.

Jack shot up, still chewing pizza, his orb materializing in front of him.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 03:38:27 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2012, 05:43:35 AM »
Stan smiled at the request. For once, he wasn't pressured for a battle.

Sure, I need to replace my Mist Valley disk and I guess this is a good time to use mine.

Stan pulled out a blank disk and pulled his shirt collar forward to let an orb out.

Just face the disk towards the orb...

Stan demonstrated, and the orb was absorbed into the disk, creating a new seal. A symbol for Mist Valley materialized on the disk.

, and you're good to go. I think once everyone is used to these, we might see more arenas.

Well, look at what we have here. Little Stan Masters teaching a whelp how to use my father's new piece of crap.

A man in red seemed to appear out of nowhere. He had a cigarette in his mouth, not yet lit.

Jayden, you know you can't sneak up on me. I can sense your astral's greed a mile away.

Still claim to sense energies? What a worthless way to get attention, it's not like you need the extra, being the champ.

The two stare each other down. The whole lobby takes notice, anticipating a showdown.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2012, 05:53:57 AM »
Tylan

He still sat on the balcony, enjoying the breeze. He glanced down, the height of which he was at firing him up. He noticed the bustling noise below go strangely quiet..... Looking down he could vaguely make out two men in the middle of a large crowd. He let out a feral growl, one of those men looked distinctly familiar. Tylan had only met the bastard once, and that was six years ago... He had destroyed Tylan early in the tournament all those years ago.....

That bastard is gonna die.

He ripped open the balcony door, storming out of the bedroom, careful to lock it behind him.

Daylin

Daylin was swamped out on the bed in the room, his phone beside his ear if anyone called....

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2012, 07:04:00 AM »
me-oh ok... Here.

I pull out a worn plastic card that is my ID  and I hand it to him. I hear voices behind me and I turn around to see a crowd gathered around two people... Wait, is that the champion and that rich guy. I slowly walked over to see that they were having it off. Well, this is interesting. I turn to the closest person.

me-What are they talking about?

The man turns to me.

Man-Well, I just don't think they get along... About what they're talking about, I don't know.

I nod and turn back, my eyes fixed on the two figures.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2012, 11:50:04 AM »
Sean

This guy, whoever he was, pushed the wrong button. Sean removed his hood.

Wanna say that to my face, punk?

He joined in the staring.

Tyler

Tyler entered the hotel, a bit annoyed.

Ugh, should have known no one would be walking around at night... at least, no one interesting.

He then stopped, suddenly noticing his brother, with two other people. He could tell that they were both very powerful, and that the one in black is just looking for trouble.

Hmmm... Something about him seems familiar. Ah well, might as well watch and see if they battle. Maybe I can spectate.

He stood there, a bit far from the action, but just to where he can hear what they're saying.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 12:04:43 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 13, 2012, 12:17:26 AM »
Tylan

He had managed to remove all signs of anger from his body, excluding the stiffing muscles, which he couldn't relax. With bounding steps he tore down the stairs, quickly reaching the bottom. With a final snort, he kicked open the door, tearing through a crowded lot.

Get the hell out of my way.

He continued to bull through them.

Daylin

He continued to sleep...........

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #159 on: September 13, 2012, 12:36:42 AM »
We were on the edge of the crowd, far enough away that no one could over hear our conversation, but close enough to see what was going on.

"So you don't care if you win or lose, just that you have fun?"
"That's basically it. I wanted this all my life, and until two years ago I didn't have it. No way I'm ruining it. I mean, I do my best to win, and it shows with my current win streak."
She smiled a huge smile and got very excited. "Forty three wins, fifteen losses this year, current win streak fifteen!" She blushed then looked at the ground. "Sorry, I know you said no crazy fan girl stuff, but I just couldn't help myself..."

I couldn't help but laugh, did I really have a fan base already? I'd only been in the championship once, even then I lost early on."Nah, it's ok, nice to know someone out there is actually paying attention to me."
She grabbed my shirt and pointed towards a very pissed off looking person. "Think you could make that guy smile if he battled you?"
"I'm not..."
"Please?!" She did some sort of puppy dog eyes on me, and for the life of me I couldn't say no.
"Fine!" I walked up to the guy and dropped my hand on his shoulder. "Looking a bit glum today, think a fight will cheer ya up?"
I pulled out my Bionis' Leg disk and waited for his response.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2012, 12:46:22 AM »
Tylan

The minute the hand landed on his shoulder, he had whipped around, grabbing the arm and twisting it back. (Had permission.) He shifted his arm back, preparing to punch. As the man asked for a battle he froze, processing. Finally, he shook his head, his blue bangs drooping low.

Fine, hurry up.

He prepared to battle....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2012, 01:01:31 AM »
I shook off the pain then threw the disk in my hand between both of us, seconds later I was home, Bionis' Leg. The trick here was to lure then to the edge of the field and watch them fall over in desperation, or to simply push them over. I felt my mind meld with Krapfen's then I was where I longed to be more then anywhere.

Krapfen:
As the ether flowed into his body he let out a scream that was a trade mark of his kind, then he flew as high as he could and awaited his foe.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2012, 01:10:04 AM »
Tylan

As the disk floated in front of him, his mind slipped, taking on the survival atributes of the wolf. He slipped into Sub-Zero with ease.

Sub-Zero

he howled out, catching the shining light that was Krapfen, he looked like a star in the sun. He tore off at insane speeds, vanishing into the shadows of one of the hanging ledges. He was quiet, enjoying the shade as he drifted around the large, hanging rocks........

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2012, 01:13:18 AM »
Krapfen:
The wolf was white, white enough to reflect some amount of sun before it vanished under one of the spines. I let out the screech again then dove for the spine I believed it to be under. I stayed out of obvious range then began to launch Flare Wave after Flare Wave into the dark area. If that didn't draw him out, then I'd have to go in and drive it out, which I was all too good at.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2012, 01:24:23 AM »
Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero twisted around, shielding behind one of the dangling rocks. To his surprise, after taking three of the waves, the rock suddenly fell, and he narrowly avoided a blast. Howling in annoyance, he kept hidden, darting behind rocks. Finally the waves stopped, and he darted around in the shadows, firing ice spikes.