* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 62696 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Night| Weather: Clear
« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2012, 01:43:47 AM »
Krapfen:
The spikes took me by surprise and hit their mark without much resistance, I quickly back up out of their range and screeched again. I thought for a second, this wolf will use cover as long as it exists, guess I'll have to do my best to remove it. The air around me became more and more heavily charged with electric ether particals and I began to fire bolt after bolt of Lighting Strike at the cowardly dog's hiding place. Spike after spike began to fall under my barrage of attacks. Soon this would be a true fight, not a game of hide and seek.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 01:45:33 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2012, 02:00:06 AM »
Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero flipped. around, swerving around a falling rock, then shot out of the cliff like a bullet. Most of the rocks buried themselves in the ground beneath him, like stepping stones. Taking perfect calculation, he aimed a small, straight, flurry of ice spikes at one of the rocks. They rebounded, shooting straight at the underside of Krapfen, while Sub-Zero shot forward, attempting to rake his side with the sharp claws.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2012, 02:05:50 AM »
Perfection, he was out of his hiding spot, but not without covering fire, I dodged most of the spikes, a few hit my arms, doing minute amounts of damage in the process. He was moving faster then I expected so I use Ice storm to slow him down a bit, then began to manoveure to begin forcing him towards the death zone. With some luck this fight would be over before I even had to use my Power Attack. I started to calculate my next three attacks encase this one failed, he might dart for more cover, which would be a big no, no.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:11:36 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2012, 02:14:55 AM »
Sub-Zero

Sum-Zero howled in pleasure, the cold surrounding his body. His fur stood on end, his wings beat faster. He easily switched his claws around and slash into Krapfen's side. (Had permission.) Then bolted out of distance, mourning the loss of the cold. He flew up, then ducked down low by the water, preparing..........

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2012, 02:17:29 AM »
How was this possible?! Ice sped him up? Insanity! I decided enough was enough. I charged the air with electric ether once more then fired a huge bolt right where the wolf was heading, I quickly followed it up with smaller ones all around him. I was slowly working on forcing him down the path of no return, speed wouldn't help in in the death zone, it would only hurt you...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2012, 02:21:51 AM »
Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero twisted, the largest blasting shooting electrified water in every direction. The water rose high, and Sub-Zero met the last few weaker bolts with ice spikes, before beating his wings. pumping them quickly, the wind around him was launched at the air born, electric charged, water. It flew at Krapfen, water bubbling and crackling with electric, and Sub-Zero used it as cover, flying away, back under the cliff, taking cover.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2012, 02:25:35 AM »
The water stunned me for a moment, and by the time I regained my sense the cowardly dog was no where to be seen, but I had a very good idea where it would be. With out hesitations I threw up an Ether Shield and charged into his hiding spot, firing random ether bolts in ever direction. I needed to lure it out, I needed to take out it's wings. Once those were gone I would be able to quickly finish this fight up.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:33:23 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2012, 02:48:15 AM »
Sub-Zero

Shocked and confused as Krapfen burst in, a bolt caught him square on the chest. His skin burned, the fur gone. With a howl he plummeted to the ground, hitting one o the spikes, still standing up right in the ground. (The big rock stepping stones.) He rolled to the edge, whimpering. Struggling to his feet, he licked his wound. It burnt, but the saliva cooled it down... He howled, struggling on his paws, before shooting into the air. He shot several spikes behind him, and continued flying away....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2012, 03:02:06 AM »
The spikes were poorly aimed, most missed with no effort on my part. The wolf was running again, not this time. I charged multiple attacks and fired them at the injured wolf, I was going to drive it over the edge this time for sure. Most of my attacks were aimed for it's wings, if I could damage those enough he would be much slower, or at least I hoped he would. No telling how fast it was in it's feet...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2012, 03:16:38 AM »
Sub-Zero

He could hear the attack, ripping the air apart. Something was pulling him to an edge, like gravity... Ignoring it all, he tucked in his wins, and plummeted towards the ground. The attacks missed, but an agonized howl ripped from him as hi chest was forced to move suddenly.

Howroo!

Shooting back up his figure was cast out by the suns reflection. He howled loudly, wispy, smoke like ice, gathering around his snout. Once the ball had formed, he tossed it up, catching it on his midnight black wings. The feathers rippled, and began to freeze, but he tucked his left on in, send him, his wing curved to hit Krapfen, plummeting down!

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2012, 03:20:56 AM »
It quickly became clear what he intended to do, smash me with his Power Attack. The only course of action was to hit him with my own, my response to  his attack was too late for any other actions. I drew in every bit of ether energy in the arena and focused on the wolf, as soon as he came into range I let it go. A huge explosion threw me to the ground and I quickly desyned as a piece of his attack landed on me. Hopefully he suffered the same fate.

Leo:

I opened my eyes and recalled the disk. "Good battle, hopefully you are in a better mood?" I waited for his response, hopefully he was.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2012, 03:26:10 AM »
Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero was thrown back, his wings snapping off. His light blue blood fell, hitting the rocks below him, and freezing him. He was impaled on a falling rock as he fell, an desynced.

Tylan

Tylan jerked up, sighing.

Yeah yeah, whatever... I assume you know my name, even though I'm not sure who the hell you are. For manners sake, what is this ladies name?

He stood, quietly looking at a scar that was on his palm. No one noticed, because it was beginning to fade, but it still gave him nightmares...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2012, 03:36:07 AM »
"Yeah, Tylan. Haven't seen you in a quite a while, you just kinda vanished after getting beat that bad. And this is Aurora, big fan of me. Well hope you get in a better mood soon." I hold my hand out for a hand shake "No hard feelings over nearly winning?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2012, 05:35:00 AM »
Tylan

Tylan shook Leo's hand, allowing a forced smile at Aurora... He was starting to wonder why she didn't speak... He tried to joke out that there was no hard feelings, but he lost control of his voice...

you almost lost to me on your own turf boy, get better.

Tylan's eyes widened, his palms were sweaty, and he hadn't mean to say that... A scream tore through his lips, and he swore, not now, not in this crowd. He turned to run but his knees buckled beneath him, and he fell to the ground at Leo's feet.

Flash backs... (He passed out XD)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Let me introduce you to two powerful competitors in this years tournament! Warren Renniger, a mysterious competitor, with a strange astral. He remains undefeated, but lets see if this predator can end that streak. TYLAN HAKIMA! Known for the young age of his sync, he has become renowned for his battle skills, coming to one of the last few battles. Can either of these men end Stan Masters in the next round? Lets find out.

The two men stepped into the arena. Tylan looked at Warren, studying him. He looked strange... The storm that raged within Warren's eyes were glued to the ground, but he seemed to be watching Tylan all the same. Both synced at the same time, the blue orbs floating in front of them...

Battle of flashback

They fought in the tilted tree tops. Sub-Zero howled as he weaved between trees. The faint sound of rustling caught his ear, and he turned.He saw a flash, and then felt a slice on his side. Howling as the blood poured out, he turned on his hunches, his wing protesting. He shot several ice spikes blindly, and only saw a blur of silver as they fell to the ground, shattered by the master sword. The defeat was swift, the master sword impaling him, and Link's stoic face above him....

Awake

I WILL KILL YOU WARREN! I WILL FIND YOU!

He jolted to his feet, staring blankly at Leo.

(This all happened in a minute or so. And yeah, Warren beat Tylan that badly...)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2012, 07:47:04 AM »
"Adapt to survive, that is the way I live..."

Tylan looked around, then tried to walk away. He stumbled and fell to the ground. A moment later he snapped back up and stared blankly at me after threatening to kill a Warren. I looked at him then back to Aurora, I nodded my head for her to talk off I would handle this.
"You might want to get out of here, that yell probably atttracted some unwanted attention. I'll take care of them for ya, sounds like you need some breathing room. Sound cool?"