* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 62703 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Night| Weather: Clear
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2012, 05:09:10 AM »
creeper blew up the front right legg sending him even faster. dodging the arrows!

Even gonna try?

he fired 5 more cards...

[Siintca]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 17, 2012, 05:14:34 AM »
Link

Link blocked the first few cards with his shield, grunting as they blew him back, before rolling out of the way of the others. He ripped out his Hero's bow, leaping into the air and firing two arrows. As he whispered the Hylian magic, the tips of the two arrows burst into flames.

The whole time a boomerang whistled around, arcing at the back of Creepers head....

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 17, 2012, 05:20:15 AM »
creeper was hit by the boomerang, and dazed so he couldn't dodge the two.... and since he was made to explode...... he had to get to link. quick. he blew up his left set of legs at the right angle to send him flying at link.

I MAY GO DOWN. BUT I SURE AM GONNA TRY AND WIN!

he shot exploding cards at link as he flew...

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 17, 2012, 05:23:26 AM »
Link

The boomerang whistled back around, and Link caught it. He replaced the bow with his shield, blocking several of the cards. At the last second he jumped, sailing high into the air. He assumed this would finish creeper, but fired two regular arrows to be sure...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 17, 2012, 05:26:32 AM »
he exploded before teh arrows hit.. and desynched...

mikto forced back into reality, picked up the disk and walked over to warren.

that was a good battle. may I have your name?

he held his hand out for a hand shake.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 17, 2012, 05:31:30 AM »
Link

Link landed on the ground, and desynced.

Warren

Warren waved his arm, brushing his bangs away again. His eyes glared through Mikto's soul, before he whispered

Warren Renniger.

And turned to walk away.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 17, 2012, 07:49:36 AM »
At the park, two fighters are having a nice conversation. Lurking in the shadows is the hooded figure from earlier. Once the fighters are in range, he throws out a strange object that makes a ring of symbols appear on the ground. An orb appears in the center.

What the heck is that?

An arena, I guess. Let's check it out.

The fighters synch up with the orb, and the figure does the same. The orb turns red, and starts to spark. The two fighters are vampires, but they notice a third opponent, wearing claws, and having strange symbols on its skin.

Defeat me in a battle to show your worth, or pay the ultimate price.

Does he mean death?

No one dies in an astral fight. Let's tag him, he will not be able to handle both of us.

The two rush in on the clawed man, but that was their mistake, with a flurry of swipes, one of the fighters already desynched, and the other didn't even get a chance to react.

Where did he go?

You should never keep you back turned. Flash Bleeder!

With the super move used, the second fighter was out as quick as he jumped in. The two fighters were stunned at how fast they lost. They didn't have a chance to take the arena in. The orb glowed bright, and two arcs of energy struck the two fighters, electrocuting them until they passed out. The orb and the symbols disappeared, and the object returned to the user.

Not them either. The master will not be pleased.

The hooded figure disappears into the night.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 17, 2012, 11:54:54 AM »
Sean

Sean calmed down, he was better than that. The strange man in black and red walked away, and the champion turned to him.

It's fine... looks like he was all bark anyway.

He yawned, a bit tired. He hasn't been resting at all lately.

Well, if you don't mind me, I'm gonna go to sleep. I guess I'll see you later.

He started walking away.

Tyler

Tyler walked towards the champion, noticing Sean was walking away.

Well, that was a bit intense~. So your the champion, right? I'm Tyler, and I'll be in the competition as well this year... It's nice to meat you, Stan.

He put out his hand to shake. Some people whispered in the crowd.

Who's that kid? I dunno, maybe he's new? I've never seen him before. Who was the kid walking away from the champion?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 12:11:39 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 17, 2012, 05:50:17 PM »
Noctis looked around at the Low-Gravity arena. This is a place he was not familiar with. Oh well, he opened his wings and tried to launch himself upward, but he didn't go any where.

What the-

He then suddenly remembered something about this arena. He couldn't fly here. Suddenly, a cat-like creature lunged from behind them. He heard the wind rushing as Inazuma came down towards him, so Noctis rolled to the side. His body twitched as the sudden, searing pain of a small lightning bolt slammed into him. He quickly got up. It was going to take more than a little electricity to kill him. He lunged at Inazuma, his fists blazing with fire. Inazuma the jumped high over his head, shooting severall bolts his way. Noctis had just turned around when he was hit by the bolts, knocking him to the ground. He was able to kick his way back to his feet, shooting a wave of firealls at Ina. A few of them hit, and she crached to the ground, kicking up some dust. Noctis didn't wait for her to get up, jumping far across the field. He then heard the buzzing of several bolts coming from behind him, but he couldn't move to dodge. He cursed, as he couldn't change directions. Noctis slamed into the ground as the lightnig ripped into him. Inazuma appeared before him, and shhot him with a large beam of lightning. Noctis desynched, losing the battle.

Jack avoided the gaze of Celine, who had just desynched as well. He stormed out of his room, ignoring whatever she was trying to tell him. He picked up his pizza on the way out and threw it straight in the garbage, disgusted at how badly he had just lost.

0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2012, 07:57:06 AM »
(Before time change)
Stan shook the hand of the new person.

Nice to meet you as well. I would love to stay and chat, but I must get my rest. Good luck in the tourney.

Stan left the lobby and headed to his room. Something was making him uneasy, but he shrugged it off as the whole Jayden thing. HE found his bed and fell asleep.

(Present)

This is Vangrant City news.

Last night, two astral fighters were found unconscious in the park with sever electrical burns. Authorities are currently investigating the event, but suspect no foul play. The two remain in stable condition in the hospital, but have not yet awakened. Everyone is advised to avoid high voltage areas to prevent any other accidents until this event is resolved.

In other news, Jayden Smith has appeared last night at the Golden Hotel, however, when prompted for an interview on his strange absence for the past five years, he had this to say.

Get lost, don't you vultures have anything better to do with your lives.

Currently there is no news that Smith will be in the tournament that is two days away, but we can suspect great battles from everyone.

This is Kathleen Soronto signing off.

Stan was already awake for the news announcement. The story of the fighters seemed to catch his attention, but he decided to ask his dad later about it. Right now he was getting ready to hit the training room at the stadium, as it would now be open to the public. He left the hotel, and started to walk towards his destination.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2012, 08:20:39 AM »
Daylin

Last night, two astral fighters were found unconscious in the park with sever electrical burns. Authorities are currently investigating the event, but suspect no foul play. The two remain in stable condition in the hospital, but have not yet awakened. Everyone is advised to avoid high voltage areas to prevent any other accidents until this event is resolved.

Daylin heard no more, vaguely paying attention as he bolted out of the door. As he ran to the training center he caught sight of Stan Masters. Blending into the crowd, he began to follow him.

Tylan

Tylan woke with a scream, his dreams had been haunted by the hero of time.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2012, 08:44:34 AM »
Brendan...

I woke up, still groggy and stiff from falling asleep on the couch. I awoke to see my dad looking at me from across the room.

Oh...'morning.

Heh...'morning. Find yourself a comfy place on the couch there last night?

I wish...

I slowly turned myself upright and turned on the TV.

-ound unconscious in the park with sever electrical burns. Authorities are currently investigating the event, but suspect no foul play. The two remain in stable condition in the hospital, but have not yet awakened. Everyone is advised to avoid high voltage areas to prevent any other accidents until this event is resolved.

It took me a moment to process what I had just heard.

Why does that seem...odd?

Hm?

Doesn't it seem odd how they were electrically shocked?

Well, what do you mean?

Well, look. The spots they marked in which they collapsed in are at least seven feet away from a lamp post, and that's the closest electrical object in the area. That seems like a far distance for a bolt of electricity to jump through the air, especially one that knocked both of them unconscious. And if the bolt didn't come from the lamp post, then where did it come from?

Ah, they were probably just harassing an old woman and got tased or something...

Yeah....You're probably right.

I turned back to the TV, realizing I had just missed a bit of what they were talking about.

Currently there is no news that Smith will be in the tournament that is two days away, but we can suspect great battles from everyone.

The TV went to a commercial break, and I turned it off. I wanted to get in more practice today, so I went to my room, changed into a shirt and hooded vest, had some breakfast, and got ready to leave.

Hey, uh...Brendan?

I stopped just before opening the door.

Yeah?

Keep the hood off, just for today.

I would have argued, but considering the fact that I didn't want to look suspicious after two fighters ended up in the hospital, even if they didn't suspect foul play, I went along with it and took off my hood before leaving. It felt odd, but it was for the best. Once I left the hotel, I noticed that everyone seemed to be heading for the stadium, and I was suddenly reminded that the training room was going to be open today. I started walking in that direction as well, and on my way, I could have sworn I caught a glimpse of the current champion, Stan Masters. I paid it no mind though; Stan was the champion, he probably had a training room of his own.

(Sorry this one is kinda long, I didn't want to make a filler just to make this one shorter.)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 09:00:41 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #207 on: September 20, 2012, 05:24:22 AM »
Night at the Eryth Sea was always beautiful. Ether condensed in the atmosphere and fell down as falling stars, pure beauty. A stray beam of sun in my world hit my eyes and I was back in my body. My eyes popped open, The Rage was too much for me to handle; I screamed then put a fist sized hole in the wall. As quickly as it came The Tage subsided and I was back to normal, I looked at the wall, then at my fist. It looked to be broken, I needed to fix this up as quickly as I could, no one must know. Twenty minutes later my hand was patched up, the hole was covered up; at least as good as I could do until I got some wall fixing stuff. My story in mind I left my room for breakfast, I was famished from my sync last night.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 20, 2012, 12:48:49 PM »
Sean was already awake the next morning, and was grabbing some cereal when the news spoke up.

Sean wlaked to the TV, looking at the bodies in the picture.

Huh, that sort of reminds me of.... ... Nah, I shouldn't think about that...

Sean got to quickly eat his breakfast, made sure he had everything, and was about to leave his apartment when the news continued.

In other news, Jayden Smith has appeared last night at the Golden Hotel, however, when prompted for an interview on his strange absence for the past five years, he had this to say.

Get lost, don't you vultures have anything better to do with your lives.

Sean turned the TV off. So his name was Jayden Smith. He smiled, this year seems interesting. He remembered what he was doing, and walked out of the apartment room, locked the door, and made his way to the elevator. He'll train a bit at the stadium today, and maybe he'll find that Smith guy from last night and teach him some manners.

Tyler

Last night.

Tyler smiled and waved goodbye. He felt it. This guy had allot of power, maybe even more than he had. He smiled and walked off, excited about battling him.

Present.

He woke up drowsy in the lobby. And got up, remembering last night. He walked outside, wanting some fresh air, and stretched. It wasn't comfortable in the lobby, but since he usually sleeps in trees, this was a luxury for him. He looked around for someone strong, or weird looking. It's usually the weird people that are strong.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2012, 05:21:32 PM »
Stan was at the stadium. There were workers at the main stage finishing up for the tournament. He went down the hall towards the training room. Inside was a a large amount of weights, a few treadmills, and a series of pull up bars. Towards the back were battle zones so fighters can polish off their skills in between workouts.

Like dad said, train the body as much as your mind. Better get started.

Stan limbered up and got on a treadmill to begin a short run.

Meanwhile, outside the arena, two people in hoods were standing on the roof of the stadium. They noticed the champ, but were too late to launch an attack. They decided to wait until he came out.

(Note: No one should see the people on the roof. This is going to kick start an event.)