* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 62699 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #210 on: September 20, 2012, 11:26:33 PM »
Daylin

He had lost the champion in the crowd, and it felt like someone was staring at him. He ignored it, and walked into the gym, it had been a while... He grabbed a bar hanging down, and began to do pull ups.

Tylan and Warren

Tylan sighed as he walked into the training room, ignoring his brother as he stressed himself out. He needn't be so strong physically, just in shape. He laid on a bench press, mounting a few weights on it, beginning to lift it. He did this for a while, when a voice croaky, but coaxing, dangerous, and straight from his nightmares shocked him.

We meet again, my elusive friend....

Tylan reacted as expected. He dropped the weight, managing to roll out of its way. He drew back his lips in disgust at Warren, but his hands trembled slightly.

We aren't friends... At least not now, not after... LEAVE!

Tylan pointed at the entrance, but warren smiled calmly.

Battle me, if you win, I'll leave... But if I win, you know the consequences...

Tylan ignorantly took the challenge, and the two synced in the area provided. Needless to say, he lost... Tears streamed down his face, and the scars on his arms came to mind, as Warren dragged him out of the stadium, into a dark alley, and pulled a knife...

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 21, 2012, 12:28:30 AM »
Once in the stadium, I followed the crowd down a hallway and into the training room. The room was rather large, with weights, treadmills, pull up bars, and a resting slash battle area in the back. I wasn't the kind of person who worked out, so instead, I walked to the back of the room towards the resting area and sat down on one of the chairs, waiting for a battle to find me. I was still a little tired, so I sat back with my eyes closed.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 21, 2012, 12:50:00 AM »
Sean was walking towards the stadium, in a bit of a good mood. Then he noticed he was being followed by his brother. He turned around and looked at him with a bit of a glare.

Why are you following me?

Tyler looked at him a bit innocently.

Oh, you know, just going to the Arena to train... I just caught word of it~!

Alright, what's the real reason? You and I both know that charade doesn't work on me, brother.

Suddenly his innocent look disappeared, and he exchanged the glare.

Hmph, fine. I heard that the champion was on his way here. I wanted to see how I fair with him before the tournament begins to see what I'm up against.

Sean laughed a little, and Tyler's expression became a bit darker.

Good luck. Just because your in the tourney doesn't mean you can battle him freely. And besides, I doubt he'd accept your little challenge.

Tyler chuckled darkly, and Sean lost his smug expression.

Don't forget who your talking to, little brother... Well, I'm off~!

His expression changed to his happy innocent one, and he walked away carelessly. Sean stood there, a bit shocked with fear. He walked to the Arena, not knowing what his chances are anymore.

__

They both walked into the training room, Sean not interacting with Tyler and going for the weights, while Tyler noticed someone sitting at the resting area, and walked to him. He waved, noticing the kids eyes were closed.

Hiya!

« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 01:22:52 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 21, 2012, 01:07:53 AM »
(*Kid...He's like 16 or so.)

Hiya!

I opened one eye, looking over at the source of the voice.

(There's a reason he has weird Android antenae things...but not for this RP. Pretend they aren't there.)

Um...Hi?

The guy I was talking to looked a little happy-go-lucky...but if he was looking to battle, then I wouldn't be one to refuse a challenge.

I don't suppose you approached me for a battle.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 21, 2012, 02:18:31 AM »
Tyler

Tyler nodded, a bit anxious.

Yeah, i was hoping to battle someone here, and you look pretty strong! So what do you say, wanna battle?

Tyler gave a smile, hoping he'd say yes.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 21, 2012, 02:37:30 AM »
I stood up from my chair.

Sure, sounds fun. I'll let you pick the arena.

I stepped aside so he could pick an arena at one of the stations.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 21, 2012, 03:09:29 AM »
Tyler

He got into position and thought for a moment. He smiled.

How about... Mist Valley.

The mark on his chest glowed and turned into a sphere that floated in front of him. He synced.

Ragnarok

A small ball of light appeared on the field, and suddenly it shined brightly, and in it's place, a knight appeared, balancing his large sword onto his shoulder.

So... who is my opponent?
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 21, 2012, 03:49:07 AM »
I synced to the orb, and found myself in a barren valley full of dense mist. It was hard to see anything around me, but I was able to briefly see a bright light through the fog before it faded away.

Ten bucks says thats him...

I flew quickly towards where I had seen the light emitting from, and upon finally seeing my opponent, brought my foot in front of me, aiming to kick him square in the face.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 21, 2012, 01:15:13 PM »
Ragnarok heard his opponent flying at him in high speeds, and blocked the kick with his sword, in a position where the tip of the blade is down.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know we were starting right away. Allow me.

He stuck his blade into the ground, and in one quick motion, he spun on the handle and quickly kicked towards his opponents side.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 21, 2012, 05:50:30 PM »
(Surprised no one has noticed the champ on the treadmill in the room.)

Stan noticed the quick battle, and decided to follow the two out of the arena. He sensed a strong energy coming from the taunting one. When he got to the alley, he noticed the winner pull out a knife. Without a second thought, he ran up on the man and grabbed the hand with the knife in it, grabbed the back of his neck, and slammed him into the ground, a move he learned from his father. He called to the other kid.

You there, call the cops! I can hold this one.

The two men on the roof seen the champ.

1-Should I deploy?

2-No, there are too many witnesses. Let's see where this goes first.

1-Yes, let's wait.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 21, 2012, 06:13:25 PM »
Last night

I curled down on one of the couches in the lobby and dozed off, my mind was to tired to do much else.

Present

I awoke with a large yawn, my eyes could only half open, I looked at the clock in the lobby and it was late.

me-I overslept!

I scrambled off the couch and ran out the door. I need to train today, there isn't much time left. I guess I did need the rest, I was exhausted. I stopped running, where am I going to go. I could go check out the arena, no doubt there will be lots of people there. I could check out the Fighters Academy, maybe I could learn a thing or two. I decided to quickly check out the arena. I set off running towards the arena.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #221 on: September 21, 2012, 09:40:48 PM »
The gym had too many people in it, no way I was going in there. I turned and started walking towards the front door, it was a bit cloudy out, but not enough to keep a person inside. The park sounded like a good place to calm my over taxed nerves. Taking extra care to cover my mark up I left for the park without so much as a word being uttered.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 21, 2012, 11:04:16 PM »
Tylan and Warren

Tylan stood, his hands uncharacteristically shaking. He slowly tried to speak, failing.

S-Stan, let him up... He won, and no matter what he did, I cannot turn in a friend...

He shaking picked up the knife, placing it beside Warren on the ground. He admired it, wondering how something so...cool! Could be so vicious. The handle was slick, glass like and shining, and a silver owl spouted from the bottom. The blade was short, jagged and gleaming in the alley lights. He felt like something was above him, but ignored it. THen he spoke more firmly.

Let him up.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 23, 2012, 07:31:40 AM »
Stan was a bit confused.

Let him up!? He pulls a knife on you, and you want me to let him up? Whatever he was going to do, you do not have to put up with it.

One of the men on the roof got impatient.

2-I'm tired of waiting, this is probably going to turn into a sappy moment.

1-Very well, toss the Todon.

A red sphere was dropped by the champ and the thug he apprehended. A circle of symbols appeared on the ground, and an orb was summoned. Stan, not realizing where it came from, looked to the thug.

This is not the time for battle.

2-He's not taking the bait. He's in the circle, force the synch!

1-And so is his captive. You realize that they both will be in the battle, and I will not be able to aid you.

2-So be it, the claw trooper can handle both of them with ease.

The first man drew a symbol on his hand, and infused it with astral energy.

1-Jedark Thirku!

The symbols on the ground began to glow a crimson red, and Stan felt himself synch with the orb. He awakened as Ripfang in what looked like a giant dome with a marble floor.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 23, 2012, 06:29:17 PM »
Warren and Tylan

as something fell from the roof, Tylan leaped back. The ground in front of him began to glow, and he watched as the bleeding Warren was forced to sync.

Link

Link watched calmly. He saw a werewolf beside him, and his instincts kicked in. He leaped back, ripping the gale boomerang free from his side. A small, tornado began to swirl around the boomerang, and he prepared to launch it at Ripfang.

Hyaa!

The boomerang left his hand, whirling like a small tornado as it flew towards Ripfang. He could see a man with claws in the distance, but he saw Ripfang is more of the menace. In his eyes, Ripfang was a creature of Twilight.