* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 62705 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #225 on: September 23, 2012, 06:55:07 PM »
My foot hit his blade as he brought it forward to block.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know we were starting right away. Allow me.

He stuck his sword in the ground and swung his body around the sword's handle, ready to kick me. I quickly brought up my arm and blocked with my forearm. I felt the shock go through me from his kick, but it wasn't anywhere near enough to do considerable damage to me. I quickly grabbed his leg and flung him over me, slamming him into the ground.

Not bad...If I wasn't so resilient, that would have done some damage...

(I think that's not Gmoding...let me know.)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 23, 2012, 07:54:44 PM »
The attack hit, but it didn't do much damage, and I ended up getting slammed. I quickly recovered, jumping onto my feet, and jumping over my opponent to the top of my sword, hand on handle, showing almost perfect balance.

Impressive, Not many people have been able to throw me before. I'll have to be more careful.

In one quick motion, I fell behind the sword, and landed on my feet, yanking the sword out of the ground and got into a fighting stance. I focused on my opponent, looking to see what would happen next.

(Hope this isn't OP either)
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 24, 2012, 05:39:27 AM »
The armored figure simply stood in front of me, waiting for my next move. I contemplated my attack, then jumped into the air and flapped my wings. Doing so released a flurry of the metal discs and flung me back into the mist where I couldn't be seen. I then flew into the air where I couldn't be seen. Aiming for the spot in which we encountered, I fired 4 homing rockets at him.

Hm...How do you react in this situation?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:28:53 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 25, 2012, 03:55:19 AM »
Celine's feet dug into the ground as she ran through the city. Where had Jack gone? She suddenly stopped. She knew where he would be. Back in the park, Celine saw Jack, who was synched and battling someone else. She was about to spectate, but the synch ended. There was a third guy there, but he ran off with his friend. When Jack saw Celine he turned and quickly tried to walk away, but Celine stopped him, grabbing her cousin's arm.

What has gotten into you all of a sudden!?

Jacked yanked his arm free and continued walking.

Just leave me alone.

Celine ran around in front of Jack and slapped him across the face.

What the hell!?

No, shut up. If anyone should be saying that, it should be me. You think just because you lost to your cousin means you can act like a total douche?

Jack plopped himself on the ground, placing his head in his hands.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean too..I just...why can't I win against people like you? I just beat three kids in a row, but I lost twice yesterday!

It's because you're not using your head. You fight just like your father, rash and cockily. Look, how about we take a walk, and try to fix your battle strategy?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 25, 2012, 12:41:22 PM »
I held up my sword and blocked the disks, but then he fired missiles at me.I decided to test if they homed or not. I ran to the left, and all four of the missiles followed. I quickly turned and stuck my sword into the ground, and ducked, holding it like a sheild. The first two hit and pushed him back a bit, then the last two hit and launched him a few feet backwards. He got up, and took his sword out of the ground... which moved a few feet back from it's last position. I took a bit of damage, but i wanted to see what he was capable of before attacking so he doesn't surprise me.

Is that the best you could do?

I heard him somewhere above the field, but I couldn't tell where.
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #230 on: September 25, 2012, 10:31:31 PM »
I reached the park and sat down, across the way two people were talking a bit angrily from the tone of their voices. I paid them no attention and looked at the sky. Despite the clouds it was a beautiful day, a stray sun beam hit my face; I almost let myself fall asleep right there. "Not here, not now Krapfen, later." I opened my eyes, made sure no one was looking at me, then closed them again, I just let the occasional sun light warm my face.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 29, 2012, 05:37:00 PM »
Is that the best you could do?

After he said this, I had an exact location on him. I flew towards the spot the sound came from,  landed right in front of him, and went for a low sweep. I jumped backwards, and fired 3 more rockets at him.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 29, 2012, 05:51:25 PM »
I heard him coming, and jumped in time to dodge his kick; and then he flew back to fire some missiles at me. I immediatly blocked them by using the same tactic. Instead of speaking, I jumped back into the mist, keeping as quiet as possible. I circled around him, wondering how he'll attack.

I'll end this soon... I just want to gather one more bit of data from his attacks.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 29, 2012, 06:22:40 PM »
Warren and Tylan

as something fell from the roof, Tylan leaped back. The ground in front of him began to glow, and he watched as the bleeding Warren was forced to sync.

Link

Link watched calmly. He saw a werewolf beside him, and his instincts kicked in. He leaped back, ripping the gale boomerang free from his side. A small, tornado began to swirl around the boomerang, and he prepared to launch it at Ripfang.

Hyaa!

The boomerang left his hand, whirling like a small tornado as it flew towards Ripfang. He could see a man with claws in the distance, but he saw Ripfang is more of the menace. In his eyes, Ripfang was a creature of Twilight.

On the outside, the orb turned red, and acted violently, ensuring that no one else could watch. While his partner was synched, the man who forced the battle kept the symbol going strong, preventing anyone from escaping.

Inside the arena, Ripfang heard a whirlwind coming at him, and being caught off guard, was struck in the face with the boomerang. Before it could return to its master, he grabbed onto it, and tried to ask what is going on, but only a low growl was audible. The claw trooper stepped forward.

Well, isn't this an interesting start. You attack your comrade so easily. Unless, he is not your comrade at all.

The claw trooper charged at Ripfang, forcing him to release the boomerang, which went back to its original holder. Ripfang was able to grab onto the wrists of his attacker, but he was struggling to hold his ground, making him an open target for the hylian.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 29, 2012, 06:58:46 PM »
Link 

Leaping into the air, he snatched the bomerang up, and clipped it to his belt. He drew his Hero's bow, notching a single arrow. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he would take them both out to be safe. The tip of the arrow blazed to life, and he lined it up with the two. They struggled for power, and Link shot off a single arrow at the claw troopers head. Then notching another, he lit it, and launched it at Ripfang.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 29, 2012, 07:13:56 PM »
The claw trooper kicked Ripfang, launching both of them back, and the arrows flew between them.

Wrong choice. Blitz Claw!

He closed the gap between himself and the hylian almost instantly, and gave him a sick smile before letting loose a flurry of swipes at the hylian. Ripfang knew that if he was going to win this, he would have to get rid of both of them, so he let loose a series of howl bursts at both of his attackers. He ran behind them to use as cover to get a close up attack, hopefully on one of them.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 29, 2012, 07:32:11 PM »
Link

Years of battle allowed him to see the Claw trooper shift to charge, and his bow was replaced by sword and shield. He deflected several of the slashes, winded by the insane power behind them.  Tossing his weapons into the air, he performed a flip backwards, the last slice shredding the front of his garb. Panting, he could do nothing as a howl tore into him, cutting him and throwing him back against a wall. His weapons clattered to the ground beside him, and pulling himself up, he staunched the bleeding on his chest, and charged at RipFang! He drew back the master sword, slashing at him in a complex series of weaving and dodging.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 29, 2012, 07:40:46 PM »
Ripfang was trying to dodge each swipe of the sword, but they were coming in too fast. He took a hit on his side, and the pain felt real. Never in an astral fight did he, or anyone he knew, fell this much pain, maybe a minor cringe. He clutched his side and fell too his knees, trying to call for mercy, but a pained howl came out. The claw trooper took the opportunity to take care of the hylian while his back was turned, using blitz claw to get behind him, and take a stab at the elf's head.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 29, 2012, 07:54:10 PM »
Link

His gut was telling him to move, and he always listened to his gut. He leaped to the side, and something plunged into his back. Coming out of the front of his shoulder. The claw was covered in blood, slightly darker than the average humans. Link pulled himself off, gasping for breath, and dropping his shield. The pain all felt too real. Regardless, he planted his sword in the ground, and the gale boomerang flew past the side of the Claw trooper. with clumsy steps, Link ripped his sword free, and performed the best set of combos he could with one injured side gushing blood. Slowly ducking, weaving, and carving the air.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 29, 2012, 08:01:36 PM »
Is the little elf mad? Did I give you a boo-boo?

The claw trooper dodged each hit perfectly, without losing his place. With every slash, he seen the pain seep into both fighters.

Well, time to put you both out of your misery. Flash Bleeder!

His claws lit up, and with three quick swipes, he turned the air razor sharp, hitting both fighters. Ripfang was sliced into three pieces before desynching. The boomerang seemed to get caught within the slashes, becoming sliced in mid air.