* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 62760 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #240 on: September 29, 2012, 08:30:05 PM »
Link

Link gasped as he was sliced, his reflexes throwing his sword at the Claw trooper. It slowly dissolved before hitting him and Link desynced.

Warren, Daylin and Tylan

The orb shot out electricity, and Tylan barely leaped away. Warren's body shook as electricity pulsed through it. He fell to the ground, smoking and bleeding. Tylan stood wide eyed, before catching a glimpse of Daylin.

Daylin, get over here.

In a flash of red hair Daylin was there, still sweaty from the gym. Tylan held a no nonsense look. Taking off his shirt, Tylan covered his arms with it, and lifted up Warren, gritting his teeth as the electricity still took its toll on him. He nodded for Daylin to check on Stan, and see what was up, before running as fast as he could, carrying Warren. He was headed for the arena, that was the only place he could think of.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:01:55 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 01, 2012, 06:05:09 AM »
Stan was outside the orb, and in an instant he and his opponent were being shocked by a strange arc of red electricity.

AAHHHHHH!

He rolled over on his side, and the orb stopped glowing, floating skyward. Stan tried to reach for it, but the damage was done, he slipped out of consciousness. His body lay limp, but he was still breathing.

The men on the roof retrieved their sphere.

1-Well, did you have your fun?

2-Not as much as I would like. They started to bore me after a bit. Guess neither of them are the one master is looking for.

1-No. One of them seems to prove valuable, I can see it. He is definitely the one we need for the ritual.

2-Whatever you say. Let's get out of here. I'm in the mood for something strong to drink.

The two men leave without a trace.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 01, 2012, 06:40:57 AM »
Tylan

Tylan slid into the arena, screaming at the tops of his lungs

HELP!

He glanced around feverishly, needing an answer. His best friend was in danger.

Daylin

Daylin watched as the man many considered invulnerable fell. He shook his head, now was not the time. He scooped him up, ignoring the electric shocks, and ran straight for the arena. He made it there quickly. Standing beside his brother he awaited help. He was deadly calm.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 01, 2012, 06:47:15 AM »
A group of people were heading to the source of the screaming. When they seen the champ and another man out cold, they immediately called for the ambulance. When it arrived, the medics carefully took the two and set them up in stretchers.

We're going to need you guys to come with us. We need to know what happened so they can be treated.

One of the medics called for the police to meet them at the hospital, as she seemed suspicious about what happened.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 01, 2012, 07:02:28 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan immediately stepped into the ambulance, but Daylin stood firm.

Come on.

Daylin shook his head, he was still too calm.

I am finding those bastards.

Tylan swore.

Now is not the time. You stand no chance, after we deal with this. I will come with you. We will find them.

Daylin reluctantly got in.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 01, 2012, 04:39:30 PM »
Jack and Celine

I think I get it now, I just really need to think more, and adapt to my oponent.

Jack and Celine were walking through the park, discussing Jack's battle strategies and techniques.

Well, sort of. It's more complicated than that, but it seems you pretty much understand what you need to do. You just need to put it in action.

Suddenly, a shriek ran out throgh the park. Jack immediately ran towards the source of the sound, and Celine chased after him. Several people were gathered around a red light. When they got closer, Jack and Celine noticed thatt itt was actually an orb. There was a strange man battling the last opponent Jack had fought in the park. Jack and Celine spectate synched, and they saw this:

A clawed man stood over the monster Bowser, which was the guy Jack had fought's astral.

Bowser tried to make his way to his feet, bu t the clawed man just pushed him back down.

With a slash the clawed man ended the battle. Jack and Celine desynched, and they witnessed the guy who had Bowser being shocked to the point of unconsciousness by the red orb. Celine pulled on Jack's arm.

We have to get out of here, now!

Jack just stood there.

We have to stop him!

Jack!

Celine yanked on Jack's arm even harder.

We can't stop him right now! He's too strong for us at this point!

Something in Celine's voice caught Jack's attention, and they fled.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 01:36:03 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #246 on: October 01, 2012, 11:08:11 PM »
The sounds of a commotion woke me from my nap, some sort of fight was going on. I was going to leave when I noticed that they weren't using the disks to sync, instead a red ball was in use. In my curiosity I walked up to it; attempting to spectate sync, but the orb was acting strangely, denying me any access to the fight. I pulled out my notebook and took down everything I could see that was strange about the situation.

"This fight is protected from spectation by some strange force in the sync method. the method is one I haven't seen yet, a strange glowing orb that seems to be full of electrical energy. A strange cloaked person seems to be in charge of the orb device..."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 07:44:34 PM by Mr. Fox »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 02, 2012, 12:43:21 AM »
before teh time change

Mikto was sitting there.. contemplating...

Go back to the hotel. and get scolded. or no sleep..

He sat outside for a few minutes then walked inside the hotel.

Time to bite the bullet and get some sleep.

He took the elevator up to his family's room on floor [floor number. here.]. he walked in his room with a excuse, and then realized. All the lights are off. his family was asleep.

Good. their asleep..

He went to bed and hoped to wake up before his parents..

after the time change

He woke up, luckily before his parents, he changed clothing and started to walk out the door. He then heard his parents start to stir. He ran out the door, slammed said door, and continued running. He took the stairs this time, and a few minutes later, arrived at the 1st floor. He as fast as he could ran out the door and as far away as possible. As he was running..he noticed a ambulance. He walked so he could see whats happening, he didn't really see anything that caught his eye, except 2 people standing outside of it, both with weird colored hair. Being the idiot he is he decided to make a snide remark.

Red hair and blue hair? what are you, circus performer?

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 01:14:56 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 02, 2012, 01:04:24 AM »
Sean

I was lifting a weight when someone yelled something. A bit agitated, I stopped lifting, put the weight up, and ran outside to see what was going on. He was just in time to see Stan and whoeverthatwas get into an ambulance car, seemingly unconscious.

What the...?

I looked around for a familiar face to ask whats going on, and I recognised the steak, and that guy from the stairs.

What the hell is going on? Why is Stan unconscious?

He noticed a snotty kid, but ignored him, waiting for an answer.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 02, 2012, 01:26:44 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan stilled his demeanor, looking at the young child who had insulted them.

circus freaks who scored 4th and 3rd in tournaments, can you say the same?

His mind roared with concern, and even though his face held a stoic look, his misty white eyes gave it all away. Daylin glanced over, and knew he needed to talk to slither boy.

None of your business snake boy, it isn't Stan.

And with that, Daylin slammed the door shut, concealing Tylan and himself, and the injured ones, from view.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 02, 2012, 01:46:42 AM »
Before I could respond, they shut the door on me, ending the conversation. I gritted my teeth, and clenched my fists, not Stan, sure, like I wouldn't recognise him after seeing him in every magazine, news report, and meeting him in real life. I walked away, trying to calm down, not being very successful at it.

Snake boy... everytime I see that guy... It just pisses me off!

I walked out of the crowd, and walked the long way towards the hotel, through the park. I was having a hard time hiding my anger, so I put my hood over my head, thinking.

It's not like I want to be a snake... why did I have to get the snake? Why me? Why did it choose me?! WHY?!

I kicked a can , and sat down on a bench, trying to zone out.

After I win this tournament... everyone will respect me... and stop calling me a freaking snake....
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 02, 2012, 02:06:26 AM »
he watched as they slammed the doors.

Heh, I couldn't make that if I tried.. I lost round 1, but who cares? they still look like circus freaks.

He looked around, someone thought stan, the champion, was in the ambulance... He watched as the guy who said that stormed out of the crowd and away... Looks like mikto wasn't the only one to skip coffee. Mikto followed the guy, the guy pulled a hood over his head and kicked a can, he must have been thinking something over..  The guy then sat down on a bench. Mikto followed him, and then sat down beside him.

So. You must be in a bad mood this morning too, eh? Must have skipped coffee too. Whats your name?

Mikto was hoping to either. A.)  unlikely, but make a friend. or B.) Get to spar with someone.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 02, 2012, 02:13:37 AM »
I turned my head to see the same boy who called those two jerks circus freaks. At first, I tried ignoring him, but then I sighed, maybe it was about time I actually tried being nice.

... It's Sean... And it's not that... I'm just... *sigh* confused.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 02, 2012, 02:22:22 AM »
mikto smiled a bit.

My names Mikto, nice to meet you Sean. any way I can help? I really don't have anything to do. soo...

He was acting weird. he was...nice..

Also, You here for the tournament too? Just curious.

mikto. what are you doing. YOUR DEFYING THE LAWS OF WRITING. YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE NICE.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 02, 2012, 02:35:16 AM »
I smiled a bit too. Maybe this time will be different.

Nice to meet you too, Mikto.... Nah, I'm fine, just... stressed I guess.

I took the hood off, feeling a bit better.

Yeah, I also entered last year, made fifth place in fact... wait, you look familiar... haven't I seen you before?

I took a thinking pose, tryign to remember him.
. . .