* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 63154 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining
« Reply #270 on: October 12, 2012, 04:47:24 AM »
... *sigh* No good, I thought you'd be tougher than the people back at home...

He jumped away from me, and pointed his sword skyward. Then, pointing it at me, he began to give off a bright light.

... I believe we're done here.

It became clear he was using his super move. Since most astral fighters become weak after using one, I assumed he was no different. If I could avoid his attack until it was over, I might have a chance.

Are we really?

The orbs of light came flying towards me, and I dodged like I never had before. Dodging from the seemingly endless onslaught of fireballs, weaving through attacks that seemed sure to hit, jumping from explosions before they managed to burn me to a crisp. Ducking, Dodging, weaving, avoiding nearly every attack in sight, with the exception of a few burns here and there. All the while, moving ever closer to the armored foe. As I slowly inched forward, avoiding the fireballs became more precarious. I came too close, and a fireball hit me head on, followed by the rest of the onslaught. It created a giant smoke cloud around me, hiding me from my opponent's view. I waited a few seconds, and then said...

You know, I may not be the strongest fighter...

I suddenly jettisoned forward, out of the cloud of smoke towards my armor-clad opponent. Machinery and electronics were exposed, chunks of metal had fallen from my body, an entire spike from atop my head had fallen off and there were burn marks all over my metallic shell. If this last resort failed me, one mere attack would have caused me to desync.

...but I can make one hell of a strategy!

From what seemed like mere inches from him, I brought my arm forward, which had already transformed into a cannon and had begun charging while in the smoke. Quickly bringing my arm forward, I fired the cannon from close range, simply hoping that I still had a chance...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 12, 2012, 05:11:12 AM »
Ssssure....Be a coward and run...don't finisssssh your fight like you sssshould...

I tried to follow him, but quickly lost track...

Now thissss, it wont be as eassssy to ssssurprisssse me again...

I quickly started looking around. I had to be ready for him...

[Yeah.. we were uh...being nice and waiting on him. totally not procrastinating.][I suggest pulling off a attack and getting away as fast as possible. you know. so you live.][SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 13, 2012, 02:42:58 AM »
Tyler

He was dodging my super move, and though I doubted his abilities, he was actually doing a good job dodging him. I couldn't help but be amused by how he was struggling. Just then, a cloud of smoke made me lose sight of him, and when he leaped out of the smoke, he was falling apart and pointed a gun at my head. On instinct I tried to dodge, but the attack hit the side of my helmet, half of the helmet cracked open.

ARGH! ... Time to finish this!

He quickly launched himself back a little and fired a ball of light at him, time almost running out.

Three seconds...

Sean

Venom was around the corner behind the strange astral, waiting for the right time to attack. He couldn't help but feel that he should run...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 06:03:59 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 21, 2012, 05:56:05 AM »
Tylan

Tylan glared at him hatefully.

I like how you say Stan Masters and 'Warren'.

His words were laced heavily with anger, and he hated how the man said Warren, with such...
indifference. Tylan began to check off events on his fingers as he spoke.

Warren and I were in an alley, meeting to catch up. We were talking in an alley, when Warren went to show me the knife he recently purchased, Stan tackled him. As I told him to get off, a red orb fell from the sky. On instinct, I leaped back. I looked at them, and they had been forced into a battle.  The wounds they seemed to take looked real, and when they lost, they were electrocuted. I have no idea why. I rushed them here, and now we talk. Any questions?

Tylan waited patiently. He left out his brother, and anything that would make the man suspicious of Warren. And he was a damn good liar.

The officer wasn't convinced. He took down some notes, and kept a suspicious look on his face.

I'm going to be honest with you. What it looks like to me is not what you make it sound to be. Anyone with a taser can easily inflict the same kind of injury. But that's just my view. Now, did you, or did you not attack the champ during his battle...

A call went out to all officers, a little fuzzy, but stated that there were strange orbs around the city, and many fighters getting injured.

Well, looks like you were telling the truth. I have to respond to these. Have a nice day young man.

The cop lets his witness out, then sped off to the nearest point.

Meanwhile, amidst the chaos, a shadow scout sneaks into Stan's room, and picks him up. He leaves with an unconscious champion without a trace.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 21, 2012, 06:10:01 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan strode through the park, where the cop had dropped him. He glanced around, worrying about Warren, when he caught sight of Daylin. He seemed to be arguing with a man...

DAYLIN WATCH OUT!

Tylan slammed into Daylin, sending them both tumbling. The orb the trooper had thrown hit the ground, no where near them. Daylin glowered, and Tylan spotted the boy from the stair well and a girl with him.

Hey, over here now! Life or death situation!

Tylan hoped they got there in time as the Trooper went for another orb...

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 21, 2012, 06:19:49 AM »
Jack overheard a commotion. He turned and saw someone calling to him for help. Then he saw a man like the one who had just recently been causing trouble, Instinctively, he ran toward the people.

Jack! Celine called after him.

Celine realized that it was too late, and so she ran after Jack. Suddenly, they both synched.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 21, 2012, 06:32:18 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

The orb hit the ground, and they were forced to sync as well.

Sub-Zero

A shattering howl split the dome like marble arena that surrounded them. All that was visible was a blue and black flash as Sub-Zero searched for his prey.

Garlock

Garlock bellowed, his totem shattering a large piece of marble as he smashed it into the ground.

Garlock smash!

Spotting the Claw Trooper, Garlock charged with a crushing blow. The Claw trooper didn't speak, simply slid to the side, letting the totem rip apart the ground, before slicing Garlock's side open lightly, blood pooling out.

Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero shot off a barrage of ice spikes at the Claw trooper, and watched as it shattered each of them with ease. This trooper was strong...

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 21, 2012, 05:16:44 PM »
Noctis

Noctis looked around. He saw Garlock and a wolf in the arena with him, as well as Inazuma. He took to the sky, shooting a flurry of fireballs at the clawed man.

Inazuma

Inazuma didn't have time to worry about their other allies. She ran towards the clawed man a bit before shooting a stream of lightning at him!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 21, 2012, 06:56:53 PM »
Claw Trooper

Swinging his claws with an expertise unrivaled, he took the lightning full on. Spinning his arms around, he redirected it right at Noctis! Then back-flipped, easily dodging the fireballs. He charged straight at Inuzuma, swinging his claws faster than the human eye could see in a flurry!

Garlock and Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero fired howled and dived and Garlock charged, they weren't fast enough...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 22, 2012, 04:50:41 AM »
The scout reaches Jayden with Stan on his shoulders.

I have him, sir. Shall we commence?

Not yet. Take him to the alter, and tie him up.

The scout opened up a secret passage heading underground, with Jayden following. In the complex were many Shadow Scouts, each perfecting their techniques and deciphering symbols from various journals. They reached the alter, where a series of patterns and symbols were drawn. Stan was placed in one of the outer rings, and tied to a chair. Jayden went over to him and started to slap his faceto wake him.

Rise and shine Masters, you'll miss out on the fun.

A aymbol activated on Jayden's palm, and with one good slap, Stan was awake.

Ow...

He could barely see where he was, and could hardly make out Jayden's face before him.

Where am I?

The citadel my young friend. You see, you're going to help me with something, and you don't have a choice in the matter.

What makes you so sure about that?

Jayden pointed to another chair, where Cheif Masters was tied up.

I think he may have a few things to say, but I really don't care.

Stan had no choice. He bowed his head in another defeat. His father appeared knocked out, and he hoped that was it.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 22, 2012, 05:30:44 AM »
creeper started yelling.

OH COME ON! CAN YOU SERIOUSLY NOT ATTACK ME?!

the poison was still eating at him. if he didn't get the kill soon..he was going down.

Cmoooooon...
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 22, 2012, 05:31:16 AM »
Garlock and Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero howled, bolting down at the claw trooper. The trooper spun, catching him on the wing, and slicing it clean off. Sub-Zero howled, but the claw trooper hadn't anticipated something, his claws were freezing. Sub-Zero's blood was one of the coldest materials on earth. The trooper ignored it, taking Sub-Zero down and beginning to grapple. Finally, with a jab, he beheaded Sub-Zero, and made sure to stay away from his blood. But the ground began to rumble, and suddenly he was dropped into a split, and onto a spikey field, desyncing him. Garlock had sued ground ripper.

Tylan and Daylin

Tylan picked up the burnt, and vaguely conscious Claw Trooper. They had tricked him, he must have been a new one. He threw him over his shoulder, and with Daylin following behind him, waved to the two who had helped, and marched to the nearest police station, handing him over.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 22, 2012, 05:42:40 AM »
The cops were a little stunned at what the group had brought them. They received calls from all over the place about these individuals, and took him in anyway for questioning when they awoke.

(Playing as Krapfen in place of Fox)

Krapfen was at the end of his rope. He was trying to remain as far away from the clawed man as possible, seeing as he managed to take a few clean hits off him. Every attack he launched, the trooper dodged, and every time he took the skies, the trooper closed the distance and took another swipe. He was running low on ether, and figured the only way out of this was to use Ether Storm, his last resort. He called forth the ether in the arena, which surprised him as lifeless as the place looked, and let loose his shock wave of energy. The trooper, seeing no way to dodge, simply used blitz claw to speed into the storm, and took very little damage

Krapfen couldn't believe it, his last resort did almost nothing, and everything seemed to slow down, the smile on the troopers face growing slowly larger, until he plunged his claws deep into his heart, desynching him.

Leo came out, and an arc of lightning like no other hit him directly in the heart, like the final blow. With one last gasp of air, he fell to the ground. His heart gave out from the massive damage, and was dead before he hit the ground.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 22, 2012, 06:16:29 AM »
Daylin

As soon as they had turned the trooper over, Tylan had ran straight back tot he hospital. Daylin was wandering through the bushes, when something caught his eye. It was a...body? Daylin jolted forward, checking for a pulse. He found none, the flesh was burnt like Warren's had been. He knew what had happened. He gently scooped Leo up, the man had been a good and honest battler, he didn't deserve this. Tears streaked down Daylin's face as he carried Leo to the nearest police station, after he reported this, he was gong to kill every last one of those arrogant trooper bastards.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 22, 2012, 12:25:43 PM »
Venom silently, but quickly, slithered up to the creature. It was time to end this. I silently leaped towards him, and if this attack connected, it would be over before he could do anything.

I have a bad feeling if he notices, he'll be able to KO me.
. . .