* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] Galactic Tournament  (Read 49797 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Galactic Tournament
« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2012, 06:54:31 AM »
Looks like we will continue. This event will lead into the tourney, so I will start to get a list of who will fight who in the tourney. Also, it will still happen on the day I wanted, so you guys wil basically have one RP day to recover from these attacks, and also see Jayden start to show his abilities.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2012, 09:49:34 AM »
I feel the need to say this. I am only doing this fight, because Cortex needs me to. So no laughing at how badly the outcome is, just wanted to say it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 10:01:50 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2012, 05:33:51 AM »
Nex, Dstar, can we start to wrap these battles up? I want to start the time change. Also, the tourney is one RP day early, or the next day in GT, and will be explained. Don't flip out about fox's character, I had to do it to finish this RP. Also, here is the tourney match list, so figure out your arena and who will win, use any method to determine the winner.

Mikto vs Celine
Daylin vs Tylan
Sean vs Tyler
Android -6 vs Warren
Jayden vs Azza (Will be G modding lubbies character.)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2012, 06:30:29 PM »
I'm back! And kind of surprised that it hasn't started yet. Sorry for the inactivity, hopefully it won't happen again.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2012, 06:31:52 PM »
Yeah, we've been kind of busy lately. But now, we just want to finish, which hopefully will not take long.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2012, 05:24:20 AM »
I really don't want to do this, but I think I'm gonna have to drop from the RP. I don't really have the time these days to balance school, friends, family, and the RP. After these next few posts, I think im gonna become a lurker on the site.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2012, 09:13:19 PM »
Yeah, I'm having a hard time being active for the RP as well. I would put it on pause, but this plot kind of got away from me. I say we put it to a vote, close, pause, or attempt to finish this by saturday. I know, it's kind of a stretch for that last one, but I think we can pull it off.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2012, 09:14:06 PM »
I just don't think we have enough people.

Vote: Close.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2012, 11:04:03 PM »
I really don t want to end this RP, it was really fun to do. However, I somewhat agree with Blades. In a technical way, we have alot of people, but the majority of those people kinda either drifted or just plum dropped out. Sorry, but I also vote Close.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2012, 11:31:57 PM »
(15:30:50) Lubbies: OVER HERE IN THE CARNIVAL OF CORPSES WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL MATCH TODAY. In the blue corner we have the so called "SCARY SHROUD!" and in the red we have the HULK BULL!... shadowy thing...
(15:31:12) Lubbies: ... fight I guess...
(15:31:18) Shroud: Well well well
(15:31:24) Shroud: If it isnt a bull
(15:31:28) Shroud: YOur move
(15:32:26) Shroud activated his dark aura, giving him the power he needed. The source was running through him, and he felt almost Immotral. The ground around him started to burn red hot.
(15:33:37) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock snorted. His fur was pitch black, rippling in the slight breeze, and his horns spiraled from his head. The ax slung across his back seemed to spell destruction, and the totem he held in his right hand, looked bigger than Shroud. "Garlock smash." He bared his canine fangs, letting loose a mix between a bellow and a howl, before stomping his hooved foot.
(15:34:24) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock stepped foward, the ground tremoring slightly as he did.
(15:34:28) Garlock the Reaper: forward*&
(15:35:17) Shroud: "Let's fight" Shroud didn't waste any time. HE used Feint attackk to disapear and reapear behind his foe. "Dark Pulse!" A ball of evil energy flew from his palms like a rocket towards the bull.
(15:37:08) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock moved hsi totem like a bat, spinning around, and slamming it into the ball of doom. It seemed to shriek, before rocketing into the floor, and blowing up a large chunk of rock, which Garlock slammed his totem into, sending it flying at Shroud!
(15:40:22) Shroud: Shroud seen the rock coming, and with a blast from dark pulse, shattered it in one blow. "Not bad, guess that power of yours is not just an exageration" Shroud sped close enough to smell the beast, and started letting out a series of punches and kicks, using the source to it's full potential.
(15:44:41) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock was thrown backwards by the onsalught, but as the last kick came, his reflexes managed to just catch his foot. "Smash!" He tried to slam him into the ground!
(15:46:17) Shroud: Shroud was placed into a crater, but it didn't phase him. His astral's memories showed that he would fall off mountains just for the helll of it. "That the best you got." He opened his mouth, and let lose a flamethrower so hot, it burned bright blue.
(15:47:33) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock twisted his totem, let the flames take it head on. Ths was nothing, the totem had gone through worse. He raised his totem,
(15:47:43) Garlock the Reaper: and tried to smash Shroud!
(15:48:42) Shroud: Shroud grabbed the totem before it could crush him, and started to push back. "You know what I like about you..." He pushed it enough to move out of the way and punch Garlock in the face. "You're too predictable."
(15:51:14) Garlock the Reaper: Garllock took the punch, stumbling back. He strapped his totem across his back, and in a flash lowered his head, and charged, his horns at the ready!
(15:51:20) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock*
(15:52:11) Shroud: Shroud was impaled, but not out. He placed his palm by the creatures head. "Dark Pulse!"
(15:53:12) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock was slammed into the ground, letting Shroud loose. Dust and rubble flew, blocking vie, and it seemed Garlock wouldn't rise... But slowly, he did. He opened his mouth, and an arrow like shrieking, bellowing, howl was launched at Shroud!
(15:55:42) Shroud: Shroud was hit, the wound where the horn was ripped open, but instead of organs, it looked like a black void. "Well, this is why I can't feel a thing. Interesting." He let out a loud laugh. "Guess there is no need to be careful then." The aura around shroud grew even darker, his power rising. "This is the end." Without notice, he was in front of Garlock, and let out another flamethrower at his face.
(15:57:22) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock would not let that happen. He raised hsi totem and ax in an 'X', his muscles buklg9ing. Flames slipped through, burning him severely, but he vaguely survived. He raised his ax, and a glowing light surrounded it! "GROUND RIPPER!" The ground seem to rip apart in frontof him as his ax dissolved, and out of the ground, shot black tendrils, looking to impale there target!
(16:01:07) Shroud: Shroud jumped out of the way of the hole, but the tendrils got him. He laughed, and broke each one of them off, some of them still wirggling from his body. "Come on bull, you can do better than that. All that power, and you still can't kill me." He jumped high into te air. "This is the end. Black Flamethrower!" Out of his palms, he let loose a pitch black flame that seemed to absorb te light around it, letting it sail toward his foe, laughing the whole.
(16:04:12) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock rolled, the flames engulfing him anyways. He bellowed a cry of pain, swining his totem widly. As the flames died down, he seemed to fall, but vaguely, the woflish part of his mind was developing a trick he had learned from Sub-Zero.
(16:07:00) Shroud: "I can't resist, I have to rip you limb from limb." A doggish smile came onto Shroud. The Astral took over. "This toy still works. I can tell. He still has much to do. Playtime is not over." Shroud slammed into the ground, and ran to his new doll. He picked it up, and started to pull at one of the horns, attempting to rip it out.
(16:08:25) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock seemed to smile, slamming his head forward, and trying to impale him, simultaneously bringing a meaty fist around to smash his head!
(16:10:22) Shroud: Shroud could not stop laughing. "Yes, more, MORE" Shroud took the horn through his abdomen, and allowed the fist to get caught in his mouth, biting down and firing a flamethrower. He refused to let go.
(16:12:05) Garlock the Reaper: Garlock roared in pain, blood dripping down his arm. In desperation, he ripped his totem off his back with his left hand, and brought it artound to smash his head into the ground!
(16:14:27) Shroud: The totem hit Shroud in the face, and he lost his grip. Some of his fangs were gone, which were still in Garlock's hand. He smiled. With both hands, he started to fire a barrage of Dark Pulses, not caring where they were fired.
(16:15:55) Garlock the Reaper: Only one even got close to Garlock, and he as stunned. It slammed into his horns, shattering one off. "GARLOCK CRUSH!" HE raised both his hands, holding the totem. He ignored the pain, horns were a thing of honor among tauren, and he had lost one. Vengeannce is what he wnated. He brought it down in a thunderous blow!
(16:16:53) Shroud: Shroud stopped his attack, realizing he was going to die. He was slammed into the ground, and desynched, the damage was too much.
(16:17:59) Daylin Hakima: Garlock unsynced.
(16:18:19) Daylin Hakima: Daylin charged across the field, glaring at Jayden.
(16:19:10) Jayden Smith: "I lost. Even with the source of all astrals. All that work." He didn't even know Daylin was coming toward him. He was too caught up in his loss.
(16:19:52) Daylin Hakima: Daylin finally spoke. "You were over confident, and you fought out of greed. I fought for the good of all astrals, as did Garlock."
(16:22:01) Jayden Smith: Jayden fell to his knees. Some cops came out of the stands, and arrested him for the murder of Cheif Masters, and the deaths of seven other fighters. "All that power wasn't enough. But that is the power. Why?" He was carried off.
(16:26:24) Daylin Hakima: Daylin watcfhed as he was carried away....
(16:26:42) Daylin Hakima: "Leo, you were avenged, along with all those others fighters. I kept my promise."
(16:29:25) Stan Masters: Stan approached the winner, medal in hand. " I'm sorry for what you had to go through. If I knew he was going to kill my father anyway, I would have never helped him get the source. I'm glad you have Ripfang's power." He raised the medal, and placed it around Daylin's neck. "It is with great honor that I hand off this title. Congratulations, Champion Hakima." Stan stood back, applauding along with the audience.
(16:30:41) Daylin Hakima: Daylin seemed to cry as he held up the medal. "I did it, Warren. Tylan. May you rest in peace..."

Cortex will explain this.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 23, 2012, 11:36:27 PM »
You see, Stan helps Jayden get the Source of all Astral Power. Jayden uses this power, along with the red orbs, to kill Cheif Masters, and a lot of other fighters who try to stop him. At the tourney, since the red orbs were negated by Stan using a ritual he found, he made sure the one to fight Shroud would not die. Using another ritual, he broke the ties with his astral, and combined the power of the Shadowolf, aka Ripfang, with Garlock, allowing Daylin to beat Jayden, and Jayden being arrested. If anyone is wondering why Jayden was not arrested during the tourney, there was a protective barrier that formed around him, but his loss made him lose that protection.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 23, 2012, 11:56:10 PM »
The last sentence on my part was because Tylan and Warren were scheduled to die, stopping a claw trooper from getting Daylin.

And, Garlock was used, because Cortex thought, he was most likely to win the tournament.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 02:05:25 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2012, 01:31:39 AM »
Woah, woah, woah woah.
Sorry for butting in here, but I missed ANOTHER Carnival of Corpses!?
That's, like, the 7th ONE! >:C
*gets down on knees, and begs for forgiveness*

Although I know my vote doesn't count, I'd vote "Finish This By Saturday," Just because I think it was a pretty good RP, looking over it now. Even if you guys just rush things, It's better to finish it, than to just leave it as it is.
Just my opinion, of cousre.
*gets on knees, and begs for forgiveness again*
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 01:34:12 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2012, 01:57:36 AM »
Dun worry, that was a special debug. So me and Cortex could decide who won.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 24, 2012, 04:08:48 AM »
Woah, woah, woah woah.
Sorry for butting in here, but I missed ANOTHER Carnival of Corpses!?
That's, like, the 7th ONE! >:C
*gets down on knees, and begs for forgiveness*

Although I know my vote doesn't count, I'd vote "Finish This By Saturday," Just because I think it was a pretty good RP, looking over it now. Even if you guys just rush things, It's better to finish it, than to just leave it as it is.
Just my opinion, of cousre.
*gets on knees, and begs for forgiveness again*

7th? its like. 21480934891390th. ._.
TRANSMISSION_END