Pokémon Universe > Archived

Happiness Evolutions

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mr_Dark:
Yes spirit, I agree with this. I'm still working on the happiness formula and stuff.

Jerry:
I don't remember quite well, but I think that there are '255 points' for happiness. I need to check where I saw that. And caught pokemon usually start with a certain value for happiness, except some, which start at 140 instead (like Happiny).

Ok, I did some research and came with that: http://www.psypokes.com/lab/happiness.php

That's a well detailed page on happiness :) (And the happiness at which pokemon are caught with)

Mr_Dark:
Thank for the link Jerry, they had some info I didn't had. When I'm going to work on happiness I'll be sure to think of something nice which will fit our MMO.

Alais:
All you have to do to get max happiness is walk enough steps. I made a bot goes up and down the cycle road until you tell it to stop, and it took about 20 mins for max happiness. Way too easy :P

Jerry:
That was too slow for me for me when it came to happiness evolution. Gave them vitamins, used soothe bell, train them. Within some minutes, yay! Evolution!

You're welcome Mr_Dark. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version