* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Soul Eater RP| Time : Afternoon  (Read 54275 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
[Closed] Soul Eater RP| Time : Afternoon
« on: April 19, 2013, 05:26:49 PM »
Plot: Ten years after Asura was defeated, Death thought it would be best to open a new school in the east. This school was exactly like the old one, except is lead by his son, Death the Kid. After twenty years, it has become a perfect rival to the western school, even participating in contests of strength and wisdom. You have been granted permission to attend this school, where you will work with your weapon to collect 99 Kishin eggs, and one witch soul to make the perfect weapon. Good luck students of EDWMA, as with all that deal with souls, evil waits around the corner.

Setting: This RP takes place in an exact copy of the old school, located in new death city. Your missions will take you around the entire world, where you will fight Kishins of different varieties.

Rules:

1. No Godmodding. Your character is not all powerful, and not all knowing. Any Godmodding will result in a warning, and further infractions will result in being kicked.

2. Use proper grammar and spelling. If U post liek this, you will be asked to revise it, or it will be revised for you. Refusal to revise, or continued use will result in being kicked. Character dialogue can be typed in any style, so long as it is readable.

3. No flaming, no cussing, and no trolling. Words like hell and damn are fine when used in context, but more extreme words are not allowed.

4. All posts must be at least 4 complete sentences. These include actions, narrative, and dialogue. You will have enough to make four sentences. Short posts will be asked to be revised.

5. You do not control battles with the Kishins. The GM's (Cortex and Blades) will play as the Kishins. This will ensure there are no one hit kills.

6. Be creative and have fun. :)

OOCC is here

Profiles are here

JerryEDIT: Approved. Sorry I'm so late. I was having issues with connecting to PU and couldn't log in/approve your post even if I saw the thread
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:12:16 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Soul Eater RP| Time : Morning
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 12:23:11 AM »
It is a beautiful day in new death city. The sun is low in the sky, laughing away for no apparent reason. The students at EDWMA are all getting ready for their classes.

DTK speaks over an intercom, "Good morning students. I trust you will all get to your classes at exactly 8:00. Punctuality is important. Take this tip to heart, as we prove we are the best in the academies network. Have a nice day.

Cilus

Cilus is lazily resting underneath a tree. His mind begins to wander around for a bit. An epic battle begins.

HAHA! You are no match for me, Kishin hoarde. I am the best EDWMA has.

A large amount of Kishins sits before him, all charging at once. Cilus dodges every attack, lashing out with his chains coming from his wrists. Five go down in one go.

This is too easy.

(In case no one caught on, this is one of his daydreams.

Dagen and Kotan

Dagen is sitting in a cave, carefully reading a book, and taking notes within it. Kotan barges in.

I'm home. Have you figured it out yet?

Dagen, jumping from the sudden entrance, gets a little frustrated.

I would have told you if I did Ko, you ask me that every five minutes.

Nope, not this time. I waited six minutes.

Well, if you can leave me alone for a little longer, maybe I'll be able to decipher what's in this book. Unless you want to give it a try?

No, no, that's fine. You were always better with the books than me. I'm more of an action man. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go for a walk.

Fine, but do me a favor and don't kill anyone while you're out. The last time we had to move out a very nice building, and honestly, a cave does not suit me.

Kotan leaves Dagen to finish his work.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:37:39 AM by Cortex J. »

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 12:38:20 AM »
Yume stretched her body before she got up from her sleep. She looked towards the rising sun from underneath the rocks she took her coverage. She was tired and thirsty and knew she had to move on in order to find some.
"I hope I can find that place soon... It should be around here."
She silently ventured further into the desert where New Death City is supposed to be. She spread her wings and lifted herself from the ground. Not much later she spotted buildings in the distance. "Could that be it?" She stared while flying closer towards the buildings. One of the buildings was decorated with skulls.
"No doubt that's the place."
She accelerated until she was near the gates. She put the hood of her mantle and covered most of her monstrous features before heading inside. She didn't want to cause too much hostility right off the bat. She quietly went through the gates...

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 12:43:23 AM »
Rising, Emri and Shirona look up at the sun, seeing nothing but laughter from it. Leaving their dorm room, they see plenty of students walking back and forth down the hallway. The duo joined the crowd, heading down to their destination.

"What do you expect from this school, Shirona," asked Emri, looking at her.

"Hopefully," she replied, "the reason why you decided to come here."

Emri sighed as if he had explained it before. "Someone told me there are people like me here, so I came. Besides, you tagged along with me."

Shirona, feeling a little flustered, lightly blushes. "Umm... yeah, that's true."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:30:09 AM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 12:46:04 AM »
Yuna, Rin and Ren

Sitting at the top of the stairs of the school entrance. Lost in playing a song on my guitar. I barely hear an announcement. Not knowing what it was.

Taking my headphones off.

"Hey Rin what was that announcement just now."

Ren looking over at me.

"HEY!! Why didn't you ask me! You always ask her everything!"

Waving her arms in a panicked motion.

"She asks me because most of the time you aren't paying attention either. It was an announcement from the Head. He was just announcing to make sure everyone was in class by 8 is all."

"Thanks Rin I will make sure we aren't late. It would be bad for us if we was late. Wouldn't want to do a maintenance."

"I hate going to class it is so boring! We have to sit in one spot for so long it is unbearable. I wish we could just go hunting already."

"Well lets get going to the class. Like I said I don't want us to be late. Even if we are rather early."

Getting up from sitting on the stairs. Motioning for Rin and Ren to come along.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 01:06:41 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 12:50:20 AM »
Kyrie sighed, standing by the door to their dorm room, quietly munching on a poptart.
Zephyr, c'mon. That was the morning greeting from the Headmaster. We're gonna be late.
Zephyr wandered over, his hair slightly mussed, yawning.
Alright, alright, let's go...
Kyrie smiled and rolled her eyes, tossing him a granola bar before leading the way out of their room.
Whatever, sleepy head. Just eat. And fix your hair. You look like a lost puppy.
Hey! I do not!
They continued to chat as they made their way down the hall, making their way towards the classroom.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 12:53:30 AM »
GM @ Yuki

Liz and Patty are heading to the death room when they see what looks like a potential student.

Hey, you over there. If you're looking to be admitted, then you should come with us. You need to be evaluated.

Ooohhhh, she looks strange.

The two beckon Yume to follow.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 02:37:41 AM by Cortex J. »

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 01:01:34 AM »
Yume almost jumped when she heard someone talking to her. Well, better than nothing.
"Oh, uh... Sure."
She answered nervously. She followed the two women to the large building. She almost regretted trying to enter this place. What if she gets killed the moment she shows her identity. That damned witch. Why did it have to happen in the first place... There was no way back. She had no choice but to press on. They probably already noticed she was suspicious.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 01:19:35 AM »
Yume almost jumped when she heard someone talking to her. Well, better than nothing.
"Oh, uh... Sure."
She answered nervously. She followed the two women to the large building. She almost regretted trying to enter this place. What if she gets killed the moment she shows her identity. That damned witch. Why did it have to happen in the first place... There was no way back. She had no choice but to press on. They probably already noticed she was suspicious.

The trio enter the death room. DTK is sitting at a desk with two lamps.

Whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait. I am trying to go over this months missions.

This is important. We have a new student.

DTK looked up from his work. He noticed something strange about this girl.

Remove your hood. Don't you know that it's not proper to wear any hat wear indoors? I may allow the students to dress as they wish, but at least be decent about it.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 01:28:12 AM »
John and Maria

As the sun begins to rise two young folk can be seen walking along the street.

*Yawn* Aww comeon did we have to leave so soon.

Do you really want to be late for class so soon in the year.

of course not but you could've let me sleep a little longer.

If i let you stay asleep do you really think you would've woken up in time to make it.

Well maybe not in time but im sure i'd get there.

*Bash* Don't give me that!!

Approaching the gates John takes a look around and see's a winged girl land outside the gates and another girl playing with a guitar  stuck between to kids.

So what do you think of the school?

*replying with a smile* I think I'm gonna have a great time here.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 02:04:10 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 02:25:10 AM »
Yuna, Rin and Ren

Walking down the hallway we keep bumping into people as everyone is scrambling along trying to get to class before being late.
You could tell Ren was getting very irritated.

"Tch....Will you all stop running into me!!!"

She yells at the top of her voice.

"Ren stop that. We don't need you starting a fight so soon in the school year."

"But sis. Just because we are so small does not give them the right to walk on us!!"

She explains frantically. Waving her arms up and down trying to get people away from her.

I just giggle a bit as they both quarrel among themselves as we continue to walk.

"Hehe.. You two give it a rest there will be plenty of fighting to go around later today. Right now we must focus on getting to class. Ok?"

Both of them stop fighting amongst each other and straighten up a bit.

"Yes mam!"
"Yes mam!"

I facepalm myself.

"Please don't do that."

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 02:42:22 AM »
"Let's hurry and get to class." says Emri, Grabbing Shirona's hand. "Don't wanna be late."

She sighs and says, "That's true. But how do we know which room is which?"

Giving her a sharp look, he says, "Didn't you analyze the school before you decided to go to sleep?"

Shirona gives a sharp stare at Emri. He just smiles as they kept walking. Eventually, Shirona stopped walking and turned to a door. Emri turned around to see what she was looking at, and the both entered the room. It was a classroom. They decided to take the closest seats to the door.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:33:16 AM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 02:44:37 AM »
Danzi and Moto

The two twins walked down the hall side to side, Danzi holding his bag over his right shoulder while Moto held his on his left side.

I hope something interesting happens today, otherwise I'll die of boredom.

There's hardly ever a dull moment in this school Danzi.

True, but there's always a chance.

They walked down the hall and noticed two chibi twins across the hall. Since their class was in the same direction they decided to follow.

Yo.
Yo.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:20:31 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 02:50:48 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Kio snores heavily waking Onisha up and she looks at the time.

Onisha-Oh my gosh! Kio wake up!

Kio is half asleep with all the noise Onisha is making.

Kio-I don't wanna go now momma.....

Onisha starts to get aggravated and hits Kio with a book.

Onisha-Wake up idoit!

Kio immediately wakes up upon impact.

Kio-Ouch! what cha do that for!

Onisha points towards the clock alerting Kio.

Kio-Dang it were gonna be late on the first day of class!!! We better hurry up!

Onisha and Kio quickly gets dressed while Kio looks like some character out of a book.... while Onisha looks like a school girl as always and rushes down the hallway.
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 03:16:44 AM »
Yuna, Rin and Ren

Rin and Ren both jump as two guys come up to greet them.

"Gah don't sneak up on me like that!"
"Gah don't sneak up on me like that!"

Both of them in unison.
Rin realizing what was going on.

"Oh sorry....Hi there."

I walk up beside them.

"Sorry for their rudeness. My name is Yuna. This one is Rin and the other one over there is Ren. Pleased to meet you."

Rin kinda shrugs it off.

"I don't see why we are apologizing for. They are the ones who scared us!"