* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] Soul Eater RP  (Read 82137 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Soul Eater RP
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2013, 11:30:01 PM »
Lemme take a crack at these.

1. DTK assigns them, as far as I know.

2. No, Cortex and I control them. And we scope out any battles.

3. Yes.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2013, 12:45:51 AM »
Ahh dam it. I just remembered wednesday was gonna be the day the rp starts xP i guess im gonna be a little late responding to it cause im gonna be managing for my schools football team and i don't know when i will be able to go home. xP
Which brings me to this question do we have a timelimit when posting?
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2013, 12:59:37 AM »
Time limit is 10 seconds!!!! muahahahaha

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2013, 01:39:10 AM »
Well if thats the case then I'll just have to refresh the page every 5 seconds
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2013, 02:25:58 AM »
To answer the questions

1. DTK and Warren will asign special missions to students. There is going to be a bulliten board, but you make a post ending with the sentence "We/I/(Character name) Checks trhe board for mission. Either me or blades will respond with a mission, as we need some time to plan waht kind of kishin you will fight. We may split the tasks in half, so we don't overwhelm ourselves.

2. Me and blades will play all kishins, and we will also provide a picture, and let you know in advance what the kishin's ability is, so you can respond well to it.

3. You do interact with the other players. That is the point of the RP. If you are near something happening, your character can't be oblivious to it at all. For example, if a huge battle is going on, you better not be window shopping while all the stuff is flying everywhere. This also means reading posts in their entirety, even if it might not be directed at you.

4. There is no time limit, you post when you can. Just don't post too much in one day, or some people may get left behind (We had problems with RP booms in the past, which usually results in RP's closing.) Hopefully, the GM controls the enemy may help ease that boom

Also, to Darkstar, I forgot you wanted in, and I apologize. Send in your profile. We can have 11 players.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2013, 05:21:31 AM »
What he said.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2013, 04:45:49 PM »
Well If I read it right this RP should be starting in a few hours!!!! :D

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2013, 05:28:43 PM »
Can't wait ^^

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2013, 06:45:05 PM »
I know the RP is supposed to be starting today, but I'm gonna have to turn in my profile at some point around 4. I can't really work on it until then, and I've been too busy to work on it before now, so that's kind of what I'm up against...

Regardless, you'll see it relatively soon.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2013, 06:55:45 PM »
I know the RP is supposed to be starting today, but I'm gonna have to turn in my profile at some point around 4. I can't really work on it until then, and I've been too busy to work on it before now, so that's kind of what I'm up against...

Regardless, you'll see it relatively soon.

That is all right. I'll be starting later today anyway. Got a few things to take care of, and after that, everyone will see the first post, which may be around 5 PM Central (UTC -6:00).

I wanted to point a small note of the time system. There are three different times of day: Morning, Afternoon, and Night.

In the morning, you will be in the school, This is interactions with other students (the players) as well as classes (Just to make a note, the only class that is relevant is Warren's class, which will be lead by blades. We might have a second teacher profile as well, but we will have to wait and see.)

In the afternoon, classes are done, and you are free to do whatever. This may mean checking the bulletin board, or you might get assigned a special mission from me (as DTK of course) or blades (as warren). This is also a time where you RP your character preparing, or heading off to the location.

Nighttime is when missions take place. You will be taking care of fighting Kishins.

Sometimes this will change, especially for the big event, where most of the energy will be put toward completing that. So, feel free to ask any questions about this, or anything about the RP. Also, you still have time to change your weapon. Once you do your first post, you will not be able to change your weapon type. Just PM me with any new info. Post questions here. The RP will start in the morning, and everyone will be heading to Warren's Battle Tactics and Training 101. You will have to get there in two posts. A third post will count you as late in the class. (This adds more of a feel to the school effect. Just a note, Cilus will be late, as an example.)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2013, 08:43:52 PM »
aka you are making it feel as real as possible :D

Edit: I am glad it is starting a bit later lol......I was late being here for 12 anyways since I had to go get my paycheck and grocery shop... So in many ways thanks for extending the date a bit.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 08:48:39 PM by nightshade06 »

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2013, 09:08:19 PM »
Thanks for explaining how time works and I've made more questions :)

1. Does this big event have anything to do with Dagen and Kotan cause if it does i hope it doesn't go like that whole Medusa thing were they forget about collecting souls.

2. WTP told me that if my character ever got in a fight with your's the only way of achieving a form of victory is by running from them and to not take an injury that could stop me from doing so IE: you shattering my characters legs. Does this hold truth?

And i shall end this post with a statement: I have the highest starting soul count out of all the students unless u count nexalas who technically has 30 all together.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2013, 09:21:36 PM »
Well, I'm actually kinda glad the time got pushed back, cuz otherwise we would've been starting while Humen and I were in school. D:
But, I'm really excited for things to get up and running~ And, Humen, Havoc over exaggerates things. Cortex only completely obliterates us if he has a reason to.
And, so you do. So you do. But only by three.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2013, 09:27:44 PM »
Thanks for explaining how time works and I've made more questions :)

1. Does this big event have anything to do with Dagen and Kotan cause if it does i hope it doesn't go like that whole Medusa thing were they forget about collecting souls.

2. WTP told me that if my character ever got in a fight with your's the only way of achieving a form of victory is by running from them and to not take an injury that could stop me from doing so IE: you shattering my characters legs. Does this hold truth?

And i shall end this post with a statement: I have the highest starting soul count out of all the students unless u count nexalas who technically has 30 all together.

1. Yes, the event does have to due with Dagen and Kotan. They are the final boss, and it's good to let you know what is the last guy to face. And you may have to forget about souls while facing him (you won't get any souls from them.) But the battles will be sectioned, so you can go back to doing the soul collecting when the encounter is over.

2. I only obliterate people who give me a reason to. These include not following the rules, and being a general troll. Also, a direct conflict with a boss character early on is unwise. That's where Cilus comes in. He is at the same level as everyone else, give or take a few.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2013, 10:00:53 PM »
This might be bad if you show up cortex near me......As one of my characters as said in my profile tends to not think..... xD Oh lord I have to think a way to prevent her from doing said things. That would very obviously get her killed.