Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction & Writing

Utopia: Generation Zero

<< < (2/3) > >>

Desbear:
I'd be interested, as I need to get back in the swing of things, and making a short story would definitely get me back into writing.

GrizzlyEatsKids:

--- Quote from: Cortex J. on June 18, 2013, 05:42:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Fenror on June 17, 2013, 03:42:16 AM ---I might be in, assuming I'm not working on any other RP at the time.

--- End quote ---

Only asking if anyone is interested in using the resources. I'll be working on the next part of the story itself soon, and will work on the resources when I have time.

--- End quote ---

Well, in that case, yes, I might use them.

Tickles:
Hmm, thinking about it, I think I'll make some kind of Wiki that can be used as a resource, so I'm not making unnecessary posts here. Don't know how I'll go about that, but I'll look into it.

Tickles:
Note: All dialogue will be colored from now on to simplify things, and narrative will be separate. Dagen is orange, Cilus is teal, Archie is green, and The robot, whose name will not be mentioned for those that are reading this for the first time and do not want spoilers be, is in black. Generic dialogue is blue for good guys, red for evil.
Dagen was hesitant about the large being who called himself Archie. He was covered in bandages, save for a few openings where his eyes and mouth were, while wearing a large coat that was buttoned up tight. Cilus stood in awe at the large man.

What makes you think we should trust you?

Do you honestly think this is the time nor the place to discuss that. I need you two to come with me, we don't have much time.

Cilus looked to his brother, but Dagen refused to budge. He mimicked his brother, taking the same defiant stance.

Look, these two are part of a much larger group. They will notice they're gone, and come looking. If we're still here, we might as well paint ourselves red and call it a day, now come with me.

Archie got back on his vehicle. Dagen realized that there was no point in arguing, better one person than a large squad of paladin. He motioned his brother to get on, and he did the same. Archie pulled the throttle, and in a flash, they were in front of a large cliff with random bits of metal hanging out of it.. Dagen fell off the bike, feeling dizzy and nauseous. Cilus couldn't hold back, and vomited over the side. Archie seemed fine, and calmly helped the two right themselves.

I apologize for that. The teleportation takes a little getting used to. Come now, we don't have all day.

Archie began to walk to the cliff. Dagen and Cilus felt a bit better, but still weakened from the whole ordeal. They followed behind, keeping a cautious eye on Archie.

Hang on... you never told us why we needed to go with you.

All in due time Cilus.

Dagen was stunned. How could this man have known his brother's name when they never introduced themselves? Before he could get out a question, Archie knocked loudly on what appeared to be a large metal gear. A voice came out of a small speaker located near the ground, singing a strange song.

I dream of days so long passed.

Skies so blue and green was the grass.

Welcome back fighter for the cause.

The gear began to move out of the way, revealing an entryway into a dimply lit tunnel.

Follow me.

The trio ventured forth, and after a couple of minutes, the two brothers could only stare in amazement. Inside the cliff was a large base, filled with many different people. Some looked like humans, and some were obviously chosen, as one was smugly showing off how fast they can run. There were even monsters of all sorts walking around.

Gentleman, welcome to the rebel base, home of the great Wrench, and those that wish to bring Utopia to everyone.

Dagen relaxed a bit. He heard rumors of the rebels as well, and knew that they wouldn't harm him, or his brother. Archie motioned for them to follow. Cilus was almost left behind, as he was fixated on some of the strange machines located in the large room. As they walked, Dagen couldn't help but wonder why they were summoned. He had no special skills, and very little fighting experience. If anything, he was pretty worthless. His brother was stronger than he was, they he knew, so maybe he just got invited because of that. They stopped outside a door that was a bit different than the others. It was wooden, with a small marking of a wrench carved into it. Archie opened the door to a very small room filled with monitors. In the center was a strange figure sitting in a chair.

Archie, I see your mission was successful.

Yes, sir. There were some complications, but nothing that warranted excessive force.

The chair spun around, and sitting in it was an old looking robot. He was holding onto a strange staff of some sort. His eyes had an eerie glow, and one flickered on and off at a rapid pace.

Well, at least there is good news then. Dagen, Cilus, welcome to my home. I trust you would like to get down to business. If you don't mind, I need you to follow me. Archie, if you please?

Archie grabbed a hold of the robot, and carried him. Dagen and Cilus followed behind.

Tickles:
So, a while ago, i asked nexalas to make some concept art for the characters. He made some pretty cool pics for them. Now everyone can visualize the main characters easily.

Please excuse the large image size.

Cilus

Dagen

Archie

Robot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version