* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] The Organization  (Read 65572 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] The Organization
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2013, 03:27:47 AM »
Nothing along those lines have been announced. All we know about are the regular, release day versions of each console.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2013, 03:31:51 AM »
well i cant buy a ps4 till wether i kow there's a slim version or not
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2013, 06:12:03 AM »
1.) Roloc, I've always had a personal dislike for anything Sony, just don't like the company. Only good thing they ever did in my opinion was Kingdom Hearts. So basically, I'm biased in saying they are trying to hard. I honestly know poop about their new product anyways, and won't ever look into buying it. :/

2.) Fenror, you can't say I'm horribly wrong considering it's an opinion. I could say Xbox One is the best, and you can't say I'm wrong because it's in opinion. I honestly do think PC gaming is best, easier, and much more convenient to me. (And I do realize you said in your opinion I'm wrong, but rejecting you saying I'm wrong with my opinion. Weird ass way for the win.)

But, I probably shouldn't even bother to argue when I'll abandon it anyways. I don't check on this site nearly enough anymore. ;_;

Edit: Sorry if I come off as a dick, just got back from a 2 hour firework show and found ou the dog had torn the house up. Picked that up, death with my little brothers, and I'm just sitting down.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 06:37:41 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2013, 06:51:28 AM »
I don't see you as being a dick so it's all good. But you have square enix to thank for KH, as well as a few other game series that they have made. My favorite being FF.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2013, 07:20:05 AM »
Lol, yeah, I give credit where credit is due for KH. And, I'd probably like FF if I ever got into it, but I never actually played it... Ever.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2013, 09:31:25 PM »
And then there's the PS4. I haven't found much that I don't like yet. And to answer your question about the controller, yes, I believe they did add a grip to the back. Personally, it is one of the best looking controllers I've ever seen.

Not the back of the controller, but the analog sticks. I've played all the consoles of PlayStation, with each having a different default controller. my personally favorite controller is out of them is the PS1 controller, because it had matte analog sticks that allowed more grip. Both the PS2 and PS3 had the same design( except the third controller's L2 and R2 were like triggers and it was wireless) but the analog sticks were not matte covered, causing me to lose grip at critical moments in games. As for the XBOX consoles, their controllers were on point, trenching the analog sticks and making them matte to create high amounts of grip. nontendo's home consoles varied somewhat, so I can't say much on them.

Of course, this is my opinion.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2013, 06:20:21 AM »
Ok, keeping it simple, but Blades, I understand where you points and opinions come from, and while I don't personally use it much, PC is certainly not a bad platform for gaming. As for the analog sticks, Black, I don't remember a whole lot about them specifically off the top of my head, but I do know that they are different and should be easier to grip than from the past. Sorry, but that's all I know for sure off the top of my head on that matter.

EDIT: We are now having an official HeartGold/SoulSilver Guild Nuzlocke Challenge. There may be a reward of some sort (or not, idk yet) for anyone in the guild who completes it. The rules are in place until you defeat all 16 of the gym leaders, the Elite 4 and champion, and Red. If any of you have any suggestions for what the winners receive, post it here. Also, feel free to talk about your experience with the Nuzlocke here as well. Here's the rules:

-Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released or perma-boxed.
-The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. If the first encounter in the area is a Double Battle in dark grass, the player may choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch.
-Players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.
-A black out/white out is considered to be "game over", even if there are Pokémon left in the PC. When a game over occurs, you may instead release or perma-box all pokemon except your starter, but must start back at the first town, and you cannot fly until you reach the location that the game over occurred at.
-Starter Pokémon is based off your Trainer ID number. If the last number is 1-3 the player starts with a Grass type, 4-6 is Fire type, 7-9 is Water type, 0 is the player's choice.
-Escape ropes are not allowed.
-No Max Revives, Full Heals, Max Potions, or Rare Candies.
--Legendaries are exempt from the first encounter rule, however, once caught, they cannot be used in battle.
-Masterballs may only be used on legendaries.
-Rules not enforced until the player has Poké Balls and can catch Pokémon.
-First counter rule does not apply to "special encounters"or shiny pokemon.
-Use the same amount of Pokémon as the Gym Leader during a Gym battle.
-If the player has no Pokémon that can use a certain field move that is required to continue through any given point of the game, they may catch another Pokémon that can learn said field move. However, it cannot be used in battle for any reason, and must be released, permanently boxed, or migrated as soon as the player gets another Pokémon that can use said field move.
-Only one pokemon can be kept at a time from the bug catching tournament.
-If you participate in the pokeathlon and come in second, release one pokemon you used. If you come in third, release two of them. If you come in last, release all three of them, even if it's your starter. If you come in first, keep your pokemon and reap the benefits!
-Only one pokemon may be kept at a time from the Safari Zone.
-You may not use any form of a walkthrough to help you, except to check how many pokemon the gym leaders have.
-You may not use the Pokewalker.
-No trading.
-You may not use the Day Care.
-No repels of any kind can be used.
-You may not change the time of your system to change the time in game.

Please comment here if you are participating. Remember, you have to beat Red to win.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 06:32:10 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2013, 09:34:16 PM »
Imma participate, my ID is 04394. I'll make a blog on this on Tumblr, with cruse B+W sketches to portray shiz.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2013, 09:34:45 PM »
Im in me and totadile all the way
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2013, 01:15:11 AM »
Ok, and I'm certainly in as well. Also, you must have some sort of proof of your completion, which would include:

A picture of your defeat of Red
A picture of you receiving one of the starter pokemon from Professor Oak or Steven

All winners will be recognized under competition winners. My official estimate is that it could take anywhere between 80-100 hours to complete, but who knows? Upon defeating Red, you are to give me what pokemon survived the battle, as well as the amount of time spent playing the Nuzlocke.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #130 on: July 08, 2013, 04:18:33 AM »
Ohgodanuzelocke.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2013, 04:23:31 AM »
Ok, so for everyone that doesn't know, WTP asked to join the guild. And yes, we have a Nuzlocke. Rules are about midway through page 9. Feel free to join in.

EDIT: Also, I promised that with a new member, I would reveal two new titles in the order. The first is Top Breeder. The second will be announced later.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 05:51:52 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2013, 12:19:00 PM »
FENROR YOU JERK TELL US WHAT IT IS

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2013, 04:41:35 PM »
Once there is more guild activity here I'll post what the next title is, Humen.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 08, 2013, 05:23:13 PM »
Aw you're no fun, we just wanna know what the title is. Can't you just help us out?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.