* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90210 times)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining
« Reply #315 on: February 12, 2014, 07:18:57 AM »
Salamander

The flying beast slashed through Salamander, but he could see no injury across his body. He felt a strange chill go surge through his body but at the center of the impact he felt frigid so much so it began to burn causing him to fall to his knees. Salamander had never known what it meant to be cold. It was surprising and had caught him off guard but it has also raised some excitement he wanted to feel the burning sensation once more, to overcome it and then crush its source. Salamander rose to his feet, turning to the frozen dog, a strange whisper was buzzing in his ears but he paid them no mind and released a torrent of flames targeting the wolf.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 12, 2014, 07:43:42 AM »
Link
Link brought his arm up, the buster sword bouncing off his shield. He stopped momentarily, holding his sword defensively in front of him, and locked eyes with the robot. The icy blue orbs of the warrior easily got his message across: Your move. behind him the cave rumbled, then settled. the warrior remained calm for the most part, but his lax muscles tensed. The dragon was waking up.

Sub-Merged
Sub-Merged zoomed up, the flames licking at her heels. The fiery creature seemed nearly unphased by her assault, almost pleasured. her eyes narrowed and she growled viciously. "Awhroooooooooo!" her howl split the air, and she dove in again, slashing at his face this time with her icy claws.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 12, 2014, 09:07:48 AM »
Salamander

The flying hound was able to dodge Salamander's attack if only by a hair. The beast was coming back down to attack too fast for Salamander to dodge so in defense he raised his arms covering his face. Unexpectedly the wolf claws went straight through his arms and face once again leaving no visible wounds sending another chill through his body before the icy burning sets in where he was hit. Salamander began to scream put in pain as the burning sensation spread through his arms and face. But slowly Salamander wails of pain changed to maniacal laughter as he came to the realization. "HA! So if I can't use any defense I'll just have to go into an all-out assault!" Although salamander seemed unfazed by hounds freezing claws it was through sheer pride he was able to hide the pain he was experiencing to laugh preparing for his counter strike. Taking his hands and using them as a mold he let magma pool out his palm  he began shaping it before he hardened it crafting a rough, jagged sword readying himself for the wolfs next attack.

John&Blanka

John’s opponent had finally made her way to the stage. She seemed somewhat anxious but through Johns exigent he didn't really pick up on it. "Alright then let’s start!" John synced in growing into the greatest fighter in Brazil Blanka. He was Taken to a new arena where he found him in a pitch black cave only able to pick up scraps of light to see with the occasional burst of lava shooting from the ground to illuminate the cave.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 01:32:38 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 13, 2014, 06:05:45 AM »
X

He was in the process of crafting a blade when his opponent revealed itself... at least, he thought so. It was difficult to make her out in the dark, but he definitely saw movement in the dim light of the fire pits. He waited, and then after a moment his opponent charged at the spot where he used his flowers. He could've asked for a little more time as his sword was only normal red at the moment, but it'll do. He then quickly crafted a throwing knife, and then emerged to his opponents right and threw the knife at her for a distraction, not even caring if it hits as he charged at her, deciding to see what her abilities are, up close and personal.

Denis

He quickly revealed the mark on his arm, and as it glowed he felt himself synching with his astral, Kokoshi,

Kokoshi

He opened his eyes and looked around. He felt different in body and spirit, getting really excited for no reason and feeling on top of the world. He then 'focused', remembering he needs to punch someone. He punched his palm, getting fired up.
Alright, wheres my punching bag?!
He then started running down the caves, yelling a sort of battle cry. He then turned a corner and saw his opponent waiting for him in an open space. Kokoshi pointed at him in an accusing fashion.
You there! I'm gonna beat you till your dead, then I'll beat you some more! Here I come!
He charged at his opponent, fists overflowing with his aura.
. . .

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #319 on: February 13, 2014, 11:29:33 AM »
Nilakanta

Hearing the whistling sound of a thrown projectile on her right. She looked sideways seeing a crystal dagger, and not so far behind it the silhouette of her opponent charging at her with something that looked like a sword. She jumped in the air dodging the dagger barely, twisting to her right and pulled the trigger of her zap cannon at the target flashing the whole area in the light from the bolt that was released from the cannon. 

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 14, 2014, 05:02:47 PM »
Big Daddy

Another runt screaming how he is going to destroy everything. Big Daddy would have laughed if he could, but instead he waited for his opponent to get close. Once he was in range, he sun his drill and medium speed to deflect the attack. Sal was used to this kind of behavior in the real world, and astral fights were no different. He let out a winterblast for good measure.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 15, 2014, 01:22:12 AM »
Kokoshi

Kokoshi's eyes widened before he was launched back a bit by the blast. He quickly recovered, jumping up to his feet and dusting off some ice off of his jacket.
Not bad, not bad! It's my turn though!
He had a big, almost goofy grin on his face as he sprinted to his opponent, fist overflowing with aura energy.
Meteor Punch!
He punched at his opponent, some obvious power behind it.

X

He had barely any time to react as the bolt hit him in the left shoulder, burning his skin there and sending a bolt through him. X seemingly chuckled into Nexalas' head.
How are you going to get out of this one? She has the advantage of range if she has other weapons.
I'll think of something.

He already had an idea, crystals forming at his feet as a crystal flower shot up from under him, launching him to his opponent as he spun in the air for a horizontal slash.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 15, 2014, 01:59:16 AM »
Big Daddy

Big Daddy couldn't match his foes speed to block in time, and took a straight shot to the chest, sending him sliding back. He punched his drill into the ground to slow his momentum. In the cave, a loud rumbling could be heard, but soon ceased. After he recovered, Big Daddy sent out an electro bolt in an attempt to slow his foe down. This fight would be over too fast if he can't make it an even field.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 15, 2014, 05:09:22 AM »
Efialtes and Discord

Efialtes shook his head, a bit confused. He didn't speak, before synching, no. But a thought did cross his mind. 'Eh...? He knows who I am, Ash sorta introduced us yesterday, and today again... This is getting pretty weird...' He looked up, about to say something, but the guy was already in the process of synching. He quickly synched, his astral mark glowing as per the usual, brightly through his clothing.

He was no longer in his body, his mind had finished synching, after all. But something was off. He wasn't in Discord's body either, he was in the body of...Something else. The first thing he noticed, were two blades attached to each of his arms. He floated around, pondering a bit about the next thing he noticed...Which was just that. He was floating, no legs. He seemed to be comprised of shadow, a near weightless substance... He quickly started floated someplace else, something was off. As he floated around the cave, looking around, he noticed a flash of light, presumably fire every once and awhile... That couldn't be good.

Lai and Fluffy

Lai nodded, synching as soon as the other did. She was no longer in her own body, but in the thick, hot body comprised of magma, known as Fluffy. She looked around, the magma and fire lighting up her surroundings. She was in a dark cave, but she seemed able to see, what with the fire giving off an amount of light. Every few seconds, however, the light she was giving off would be put to shame, as there was a burst of fire every so often. Instinctively she went in the opposite direction of the fire, as the fire would be a problem, no doubt.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 17, 2014, 03:30:23 PM »
MegaMan

Despite hiding behind the rock, the machine could feel the cold stare of the forest warrior boring into his entire being. The nerves were beginning to set in. Not only was Ash an intimidating opponent, but his astral had the eyes of a wolf, and a ferocity to match. Just, have to wait.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 17, 2014, 08:36:02 PM »
Gix

Gix was walking around trying to find his foe. It was too dark too see anything, except for the few amounts of light the fires emitted. He had no idea whereto go, and wondered if the ground wsa stable. Then it hit him, why not make his foe come to him? He stood in a ready stance and yelled "Dragon Claw!" The claws glowed with a surge of electricity, and a bright light erupted from them, making him, and the area around him, very visible. All he could think was that this is the best idea ever.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 18, 2014, 12:54:35 AM »
Link
Link remained stock-still, sword and shield resting in a standard defensive position. His hair was plastered to his forehead, darker due to being wet, and his palms felt sweaty. It was hot in the arena, unrealistically hot, but Link was sweating nervously. He knew the fight would become much harder in just a few moments, he needed to end it. The dragon was awake and coming, and this knight in not-so-shining armor hated dragons.

The Hylian still remained still, but his eyes began to wander past the rock he thought the robot was behind. Throughout the battle he had remained close to the left side of the cave, and had tried to pressure his opponent to the right. The reason was rather simple; to the left, there was a giant wall of stone, to the right there was an opening. That opening would only be used by one thing... the dragon.

The cave began to rumble more, and the geysers burst with flames more often. The dragon was approaching.

Sub-Merged
The wolves basic attack pattern was repeated again. She dove, claws glowing, and slashed.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 18, 2014, 01:13:44 AM »
Salamander

Salamander already prepared could see the wolf's attack coming easily. He quickly stepped to the side dodging the attack letting the wolf pass him by. Then a voice from nowhere shouts to Salamander "Aim for its wings!” The ring on his finger began to glow and Salamander could see target marks appear on the wolf's wings beckoning him to strike them. Unconsciously he followed the mysterious order throwing a flurry of fire balls aiming for the beast wings.

Blanka

Blank could see his opponent off in the distance. It was some sort of molten dog which seemed fitting considering the arena. Having fought many a creature before in the jungle Blanka feared no animal and was more than ready to end this one. Loudly screeching Blanka began beating his chest letting his voice echo through the cave as he built a charge in his body. Then after gathering as much power as he could Blanka smashed his fist into the ground sending electricity rippling through headed for the fire mutt.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 19, 2014, 04:22:50 AM »
MegaMan

The cave rumbled, signaling the approach of the dragon. At this point, he knew exactly what his plan was. It may not work, but it was his best shot. That dragon's going to be my partner for a second. Just to wait.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #329 on: February 19, 2014, 12:51:03 PM »
Nilakanta

Trying to fly more backwards Nilakanta still got scratched the tip of the blade which screeched when it scratched her metal armor. It would take 30 seconds to recharge her zap cannon for another paralyzing dose, so she had to switch. Her opponent was faster than her, so she needed a wide attack. She decided on the sub machine gun, spraying a rain of bullets after her falling target.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.