* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90206 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining
« Reply #330 on: February 21, 2014, 07:28:40 AM »
GM at Soul and Blades

The dragon burst through the cave, enraged that the two fighters woke it from his slumber. It could smell out both fighters, and rushed towards the nearest thing, a strange blue man hiding behind a rock. With a swing of his tail, h destroyed the hiding spot, and let uot a deafening roar that made the entire cave shake, and sent the blue man flying back against a wall. It then breathed fire in all directions, lighting up the cave permanently. This thing was now a part of the battle, and it does not choose side. It only craves blood.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 21, 2014, 07:49:34 AM »
Link
Link turned on his heels as the dragon emerged, struggling o keep his balance as the cave trembled. The dragon swung its tail and send Megaman hurtling through the air into a wall, breaking the large rock pillar like it was fine china. He knew not to stand and fight,; that was a gods damned giant dragon, he'd much rather deal with the robot that was shorter than him. It seemed like a slightly easier fight.

With that thought in mind the Hylian dashed across the cave, heading towards mega man and rearing back his sword. If he could end it quickly, while he was slightly out of it, things would be a lot simpler. Vision was no longer a problem making his way across the cave, it was just hard to stay on his feet. Rocks plummeted down from the ceiling, shatter on the cave floor, and magma pillars spewed from the ground constantly. The whole cave glowed.

Link held his shield above his head to shield from falling rubble as he made his way across the cave, and once he had cleared the distance, he stabbed at megaman's heart.

Sub-Merged
The wolf tried to swerve, but was unable. she took the fall brunt of the blast, falling from the sky hard, and landing on the calloused ground. her wings were singed, steam rising into the air, and she was unable to hold back the whimper that escaped her throat as she scrabbled to her paws. She glared down her opponent in the dark, the fires that lit up the cave being unusually quiet. A dark glow followed her thanks to the mist that constantly rolled off her in waves, but her opponent burned like a sun. Neither were hard to see.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 21, 2014, 06:09:02 PM »
MegaMan

The dragon finally emerged, in a burst of sound and movement that MegaMan hadn't anticipated. It's massive tail rushed through the air, crushing the rock behind him as it sent him hurting across the arena. He slammed into the far wall, his vision flickering and shattering as though it were a TV screen that was broken with a hammer. He struggled to right himself, barely in time to see the dragon flailing about and his opponent rushing in his direction, sword raised.

Barely conscious of his actions, MegaMan raised his right hand and slightly pushed with his left, resulting in his left shoulder being impaled, millimeters from his CPU. His vision flickered again, and he gave a grave smile, aware of his dire situation.

MegaMan opened his eyes in a fierce glare, flared his nostrils in a combination of anger, thrill, and adrenaline. Mustering his entire being into his voice, he shouted DOUBLE HERO!, sending an echo across the entire cavern. In a burst of light, his two arms changed to form his two weapons, preparing to attack.

His vision flickered once again, and the blue warrior's head drooped, before he desynced, his energy reserves depleted.

Soul

Soul opened his eyes, and his knees buckled, sending him down to one knee. His own vision flared, stars crossing his line of sight. He gripped his hand into a fist and punched the floor beneath him, and bit his lower lip hard enough to draw blood. He cursed to himself, disappointed in himself.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 22, 2014, 03:59:41 AM »
X

X's eyes widened when bullets flew past him, most of the bullets missed but a few of them hit him and scraped him in various places. He tried making a guard out of crystal flowers, but it just shattered as he landed on the ground. He immediately ran to get some cover, avoiding a few bursts of fire from the magma pits and taking a few bullet shots. He then jumped behind a stalactite, trying to think of a plan.
So how will you get out of this one? All that did was scratch her.
Stop judging my strategies, now I know she's ranged.
He peeked around the stalactite, noting her current position.
My aim sucks, but if it works...
He put a hand onto the ground, and the spot he touched immediately glowed and giant pink crystal flowers shot up form the ground and then seemingly shot at the opponent. X pursed his lips, this wasn't really a ranged attack at this state, but it was better than nothing.

Kokoshi

He narrowly avoided the bolt as he slid and then ran towards his opponent, his fist overflowing with aura. He made a motion as if he was about to punch, but he then smiled and jumped into the air, his jump boosted by aura.
Power Jump.... Star Kick!
Kokoshi's foot overflowed with aura energy and he fell at high speed toward his opponent, hoping the attack would connect.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 22, 2014, 11:55:49 AM »
Ash
"I told ya to watch out for the dragon, didn't I, kid?" Ash extended a hand for Soul to grab, shaking his head. "That arena's unfair. One second you're winning, or on even ground, and the next you lose because the drag decides he wants to eat you. A lot of the banned arenas are like that. The legals ones only have pests here and there, things you fight off pretty easy. The banned ones have hazards, things like the dragon which... well, you saw what it did."

He shook his head, and motioned for Soul to grab his hand. "C'mon, stop moping. It's not good to look weak on stage, they'll tear you apart."

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 22, 2014, 03:56:29 PM »
Soul

He looked up at Ash, and grabbed his hand, pulling himself up. I knew I wouldn't win, I just wish I could've done better. But, what can I expect? You're the son of a champ. That and the map was a little unfair, but I like the challenge of the banned maps, makes things fun. Soul shook his head. And I'm not weak, nor moping. Just contemplating.

He looked over to see that most of the other battles were still going on, and a scowl crossed his face, then vanished. Soul chuckled to himself. What kind of luck did I have to face you in the first round?
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 22, 2014, 10:44:18 PM »
Ash
Ash laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm not that great, had nothing on my Dad." His eyes wandered over to Misty's station, and he stepped off the stage they had battled on. "Misty would tell you I'm just a lucky punk with a bighead." He sighed, shaking his head. "She's gonna give me hell for that battle. She hates it when I do things like that, abuse the arena to win."

The older battler shoved his hands into his pockets, suddenly remembering why he was here. Gotta find the red orb, he thought. I won't let them abuse it. gotta stay focused. He surveyed the place, but only found the normal battlers. None of the Triad or Managers, the official heads of the underground, were here. Stan said they'd be here, just gotta keep my eyes peeled.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 22, 2014, 11:10:25 PM »
GM Post at Everyone in battle!

One of the coordinators pulled out the red orb, and activated it. He figured Ash wouldn't be the murderer, since his dad died recently, and now that he was out of harms way, the orb would take care of the real killer. Every synch station in the room lit up with an eerie glow. The spectators were stunned, while the inside of every arena became more dangerous. The dragons on each stage awoke, and began their rampage.

Big Daddy

Kokoshi

He narrowly avoided the bolt as he slid and then ran towards his opponent, his fist overflowing with aura. He made a motion as if he was about to punch, but he then smiled and jumped into the air, his jump boosted by aura.
Power Jump.... Star Kick!
Kokoshi's foot overflowed with aura energy and he fell at high speed toward his opponent, hoping the attack would connect.

Big daddy used his drill to block again, spinning it to change the momentum of the attack. It felt strange though, as the shock from the hit actually hurt. It made his wrist feel almost numb. Normally, this was no problem, but it never felt like that. Out of nowhere, the dragon burst through a cave wall, spewing fire in every direction. Big Daddy motioned to his foe to get out of the way, and ducked as a fireball barely missed him. Now this battle was getting intense.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 23, 2014, 12:22:33 AM »
X

Suddenly, he felt pain on his leg and shoulders, and gasped in surprise as he examined a few bullet wounds. It hurt. It actually hurt, as if it was happening to his real body.
What the...
Watch out! I sense a dark energy interfering with the match, and messing with our synch. I'll try suppressing it, but for this match...
I'll feel everything you feel, kinda got that part already, and right now I'm really appreciating your pain tolerance.

He stood back up, the pain starting to numb a bit.

Kokoshi

He narrowly dodged a few fireballs, a bit in awe at the dragon.
Wow! I've never actually seen one of these dragons up close!
Suddenly a thought occurred to him from Denis's consciousness, this match started right away and it hasn't been that long. Isn't the dragon a bit early? He then shrugged it off and ran towards his opponent while dodging the fireballs, getting burned in a few places while his fist overflowed with energy.
Meteor Punch!
He punched in an uppercut motion, aiming at his opponents chest.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 01:27:51 AM by NexosYourGayBestFriend96 »
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 23, 2014, 01:12:28 AM »
Nocturne

He was drifting through, occasionally muttering random words to himself. He was attempting to figure out what he could do, but he had a problem. That light...It couldn't be good. It instilled him with fear every time it came to be, something about that fire was...Wrong. As he drifted through the cavern, he heard someone...Yell? Something about...Claws... He very quickly changed from his course, quickly drifting towards the sound he heard. As he rushed through, the light levels expanded about a million-fold. Whatever was causing them, was now awake and active, and coming for both of them... He seemed to speed up his pace, as he rushed through looking for his opponent. He was however, continuing his course in the direction he heard the original noise. As he was going, however, the fire, and the light that comes with it, got closer, and closer.

Fluffy

The Hound rushed at her opponent, breaking her original path as the electricity cracked up through the ground, the hound jumping to the side, doing one thing. The hound stopped to Howl. As if on cue, mid howl, the entire arena seemed to grow in danger, as the occasional light seemed to grow... Something felt wrong... Whatever was causing the light, was awake, and it was angry... The hound, nonetheless, started off at a slow pace, staring down her opponent...

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 01:18:09 AM by GameBoy Advanced »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 23, 2014, 01:29:11 AM »
Soul

The stone- boy noticed a change in the atmosphere, not just the air but the entire crowd seemed to tense as one. Ash seemed to be on guard for something, but what it was Soul couldn't tell. He turned to ask, Is everything...

As he did, a shift in the battlers and the arena's they battled on was apparent. The dragons on each stage roared in unison, signaling their appearance. That can't be safe. Almost immediately after, each battler seemed to wince through their sync, as if actual pain permeated their beings. I don't mean to be rude but if there's something that's putting everyone in danger, including ourselves, I'd like to know. He gave the older battler an intense look, not to be intimidating, but rather inquiring and concerned.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 23, 2014, 02:49:20 AM »
Salamander/Midou

Salamanders attack had landed and the wolf fell from the sky whimpering helplessly. Salamander dragged his jagged sword across the ground slowly approaching the injured hound. In normal circumstances he'd be proud and overjoyed with bringing down such a beast but knowing it was the voice that directed his attack was the reason he felt bits of sorrow. “Midou our agreement states I am allowed to fight battles my way." Salamander began talking out loud directing his voice to the man in his head. “I am well aware." "Then why have you added your influence to this match!? I heard you shout the order in my mind and force my hands to act." Midou was unsure what Salamander meant it seemed like he was hearing things. This wasn’t much of a stretch considering his mental state. "I have no clue what you’re going on about.”

Salamander was about to retort at Midou but he had finally made his way up to the hound still whimpering at its singed wings. Salamander raised his sword above his head as he stood in front of the ice wolf. Just then the best that lives within the cave burst through. The dragon roared charging towards Salamander and the injured beast

Blanka

The wolf had sidestepped his attack and ground continued to shake even after Blanka's attack had subsided. The atmosphere in the cave felt like it was getting more violent. Blanka shook this feeling off putting his focus on his opponent. Back flipping in the air Blanka curled himself into a ball before spinning towards the fire beast.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:29:20 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 23, 2014, 05:10:09 AM »
Fluffy

The hound of fire was more concerned about what she saw coming towards them, than the green ball headed her way. She saw a giant, hulking dragon. Heading their way. And to be honest? It was going to kill them, if they didn't kill each other first. She started running away, getting hit by the spinning enemy, knocking the hound into a wall. The hound let out nothing but whimpers, eye'ing the giant predator that was nearing them..

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 23, 2014, 05:46:21 AM »
Gix

Gix was put off by a massive shockwave. He looked up to see some kind of shadow creature being chased down by a dragon. "Holy shi..." The dragon let out a menacing roar that forced him to cover his ears. Now the battle was going to get intense. He knew his target, and the only way to win was to take him down head on. He used his speed to head toward the nearest wall, and after jumping off it, he spun like a drill towards his foe. He had no time to yell his attack this time, he had to work fast.

Big Daddy
The attack was a direct hit, sending Big Daddy airborne and hitting the ground hard. He slowly got up, but clutched his chest. It hurt a lot more than it should. He tried to convey his sense of worry to his foe, but the dragon let out another bout of flame, and he desperately use winterblast to stop some of the fire balls heading his way. One was heading straight to his foe, but he sent a winterblast to try and save him. He had a feeling that this match was not going to end well.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 23, 2014, 09:04:47 PM »
Ash
Ash was silent for a moment, looking Soul over. Then he nodded. "I'm assuming you know of the tragedy twenty years ago, the one that made my dad famous, killed 16 battlers, and got the sport banned? Yeah, that one. Anyways, there's something not many know about, what actually killed the battlers. It was just an orb, slightly bigger than a bouncy ball. Stan called it the red orb." He paused, eyes on the ground. "It made anything that happened in the battles real, if you lost an arm, you lost an arm in real life. If you died, you lost your life."

His story broke off, and for a second he was silent again. "Earlier today, when Stan called us into the back room of the warehouse, away from you guys. He told us there had been another murder, Luke and Kat. then he told us there would be a red orb here tonight." The son of the champion smiled wearily, rubbing the base of his neck. "You can see why I'm a little worried. So many battles tonight with a red orb here, that could be activated at anytime... Not good."

"I know, we should have told you earlier. You and everyone else, but Stan made us promise to keep it on the down low." Ash looked at soul apologetically, the brim of his hat hiding his eyes. "Sorry, Soul." His gaze wandered up, guiltily away from Soul, to the monitors that portrayed the battles. He noticed one had released the dragon, and frowned. The dragon in he and Soul's match ahd come out because of how one sided it was, but none of the others should be out this early. He caught sight of another battle with the dragon rampaging,a nd another, and another... his eyes widened and he swore. He was too late. "No... they activated the red orb!"

Sub-Merged/Misty
sub-Merged howled, a fiery blast from the dragon hitting her side, rendering her immobile. The sword cleaved her from head to shoulder. Mistydesynced immediately, slamming back into her body with a scream. Her arms felt like they were on fire. It hurt so bad to move, and she almost vomited when she saw her sleeves scorched black like they'd been burned.

Gathering herself, she peeled back the burnt fabric, salty tears dripping onto her burned flesh, making it sting more. It took her a moment to put it together. The red orb was on. It took her another moment to realize she shouldn't be alive, she'd had her head cut off in the battle. Burns should have been the least of her problems. The red orb have been dulled after so long.

She turned to move, to leave and tell Ash what was going on. Her arm brushed the side of the stadium, and she screamed in pain again.

Ash/Misty
"Aaaah!" Ash's eyes widened and he swore, fists clenching. "Myst!" He tore through the crowd, bowling over and leaving Soul behind. Be alright, Myst. Please be alright! His heart beat against his chest, and he cursed himself for not being able to move faster, cursed the damn crowd for getting in his way, cursed the mother fuc-Then he was there, at the edge of the stadium before her.

Her hair been knocked out of places, flowing unevenly down her shoulders, and tears flowed down her cheeks. Her green eyes were red from crying. He caught sight of her arms and he clenched his fist even harder, knuckles turning white an nails digging into his skin, drawing blood. "Myst, what happened?" Even to him, his voice sounded choked up.

Misty looked down at him. "Something that happened in my match. My wings got burnt, it must have transferred over... Ash, they activated the red orb." Her eyes widened whens he realized the weight behind what she just said. "Oh god, Ash, they activated the red orb!" She had been lucky, she knew that, but she knew others wouldn't be so lucky.

"You have to find it!"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 09:20:37 PM by The-Blades-slave »