* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90251 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Evening|Clear
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2013, 02:46:20 AM »
Link
Link had leaped into actions only seconds after he fired the arrows, shooting his hook-claw at a trunk several dozen yards below him, and snagging it on that, before jumping. He fell quickly, and when the hook-claw ran out of slack it tugged sharply on his arm, jerking it awkwardly upwards, but he only dangled for a second before he pulled himself onto the tree trunk his claw had latched on. His arm may now be stinging badly, but he'd managed to get a decent distance away from where he was at in only a few seconds.

Once the stinging in his arm had quieted down he peered up at X, studying the way he seemed to ride on an ever extending crystal platform. The foliage between them was too thick to take another shot, and he was only catching glimpses, but the man seemed to be nursing a wound in his arm, so something had hit. Now, to get in position again.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 10, 2013, 03:14:58 AM »
X

He jumped of the platform, which shattered into peices as soon as he was off of it, and looked for the warrior. He was nowhere in sight, and X thought for a moment... but was interrupted by a noise under him. He attached his sword to his belt and quickly forged a large scythe, then seemed to drop backwards and span once, sinking the scythe into one of the tree's with the blade cracking a bit, and he swung downwards, getting himself to where he thought he heard the sound and slowly looked around for any movements, bringing out his sword.
This is getting really repetitive... when is he going to show his face?
He then had an idea, it was stupid but it may actually work.
Oh man, this is sure getting tiring looking for a certain green hero. Would be a shame if I got unlucky! OH GODS! I seem to have stabbed myself with my sword again, this is the worst!
he waited a few seconds to see if he would actually respond, searching for any sounds or movement.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 10, 2013, 03:33:56 AM »
Link
Link didn't move as the astral leaped down to where he was, just one tree trunk above him. The cloaked being paused, and then started screeching up a storm about impaling himself with his sword. The memory was familiar, and Link was sure the creature had done it before, but from his perch below the astral, there was no injury other than an arrow through his arm. So the Hyliian didn't react, only held his breath and remained still, hidden in the thick foliage of the trees.

And then, still holding his breath, he very slowly drew his bow... and launched four arrows in a blurry at the target, one aimed at his neck, one his uninjured arm, and two at his legs. Then he leaped out from his cover, letting the bow and quiver drop his back and fall thousands of feet to the ground. They would only weigh him down, and not it was a fight. Unsure if the arrows had hit from his vantage point, Link drew his sword and shield, then nimbly leaped onto the trunk his opponent was on.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 10, 2013, 03:46:03 AM »
X

He looked around, and then turned his gaze downwards, looking for movement. His eye wandered to a glint of light in the shadows, and half a second later arrows were fired at him from right below him. He swiftly dodged the arrow that shot at his neck and his arm, and only barely managed to get away with cuts in his left leg, and an arrow sticking into his right leg. He then rolled backwards, getting back up in a fighting stance as the Hylian revealed himself. X yanked the arrow out of his leg, the arrow's tip dyed with blue blood.
So your this Link I've heard about. So now that your here...
He pointed the tip of his blade at Link.
Let's play, shall we boy...?
He then ruthlessly lunged at Link, quickly materializing another sword and slashing at him.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2013, 03:52:33 AM »
Link
Link blocked the attack with his shield, and the sword shattered, covering his shield in dull colored powder. He didn't have time to ponder it at his instincts took over, and he brought his sword around for a stab at X's midriff, slamming the blade under his shield so his face was still protected from the dust that was still sprinkling down. He was taking no chances.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2013, 04:00:38 AM »
X

He smiled and easily parried the sword, as Link was distracted, with his good sword. The blades make a sound as if instead of crystal, his blade clashed with steel. He then jumped back, having what seems to be an amused expression.
Come now, afraid of a bit of dust getting on your face? Show me what you can really do.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2013, 04:07:12 AM »
Link
Link didn't lower his shield until the dust stopped raining down, and then he studied his opponent. He was bleeding out of his leg and his arm from the arrows, and the wound had been torn open more by how he carelessly ripped it out. Both of his hands rested on the hilt of his sword, so the Hylian knew he'd be outmatched when it came to power play, but he had the advantage of defense. He was also unwounded and unfatigued, where as X had been hunting him on a wild goose chase, and was still bleeding.

Even so, Link knew not to underestimate him. The astral was bigger than him, bigger than he remembered, and the stance he held himself in was designed to hit hard and fast, not like the defensive stance it had gone with the last time they fought. Something was different, more primal. "Hyaa!" A plan in mind, Link slid forward, planting one heel firmly on the ground and whipping his body around, sword lashing out towards X's injured arm again, and shield ready to parry a blow.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:08:50 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2013, 04:16:33 AM »
X

He waited patiently, smiling as Link charged at him. He smiled, having a plan of his own. He charged at Link as well, switching the sword to his left hand and letting Links blade sink into his right one. He winced only slightly as he quickly slashed at links sword wielding arm.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2013, 04:23:50 AM »
Link
Link couldn't block the blow as it came at him completely, but he managed to intercept it partially with his shield. The sword hit the rim of the steel shield and bounced off it, catching the Hylian warrior in the forearm and leaving a long, deep cut. Link winced, but gave the enemy no time to strike again, throwing his shield forward and attempting to bash X in the face. Then, wincing and slinging blood as he did so, he followed up with a slash at X's neck.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2013, 04:38:24 AM »
X

He smiled as his attack succeeded, but was short lived as when he tried slashing again, he was quickly bashed by the shield. Before he could recover, however, he felt a sharp pain and then nothing. He slowly looked over to his right with his eyes and saw the blade cut the left side of his neck, tearing through the hood of his cloak. The cloak fell backwards, revealing what seemed to be a young man with wrinkles and black hair. Crystals began forming all over his body as he fell to his knees.
... What? .... I.... managed to do worse... than that child? How can a simple... being....
He then fell limp, head nodded down.
No... the gods have spoken.... I'm the simple being....
His voice faded away as he shattered into crystals, as if he was a simple shell. The battle has ended.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2013, 05:01:33 AM »
Link
Link watched his opponent quietly, and then stepped back, and waited for the desync to happen. It did soon.

Ash
Ash grinned as he desynced, looking around for Nexalas. He didn't see him at first, but when he finally found him, he rushed to his side. The teenager was slumped over on the ground, eyes rolled back into his head. "Misty!"

"Ash, I said I didn't want to talk to you, and I don't wanna hear you br-"

"Misty! Get your ass over here, now! The tone of Ash's voice was enough to shut her up, but the force behind it shocked her. She'd seen him mad a lot, after all, they argued a lot, but this was different. He wasn't mad, Nexalas hadn't done anything wrong. He sounded... strict, he sounded like... Well, the only way she could describe it in that exact moment was this; he sounded like Daylin.

So, she rushed over there, understanding immediately what was wrong. "Why's he on the ground?" Her voice wavered for a second, eyes flashing worriedly. She didn't necessarily like the pink-haired boy, but she didn't wish him harm. "I don't know, but you know more about this than me. Help him!"

The urgency in Ash's voice scared her, and she panicked. So kneeling down beside Nexalas' side,  she did what any panicked person would do; she hit him. Hard, in the face, open-palmed. and she would regret it later, because man, it wasn't as hard as she could have!

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2013, 05:08:10 AM »
Luke and Kat

Luke wasn't sure what to think. It was his first ever underground event, and he was chosen to be one of the first people to battle that night? He shrugged, and walked over to the sync station that had been illuminated green.

"Be careful," Kat said, grabbing his arm, "I've heard it's a different game down here."

Luke reassured her that he would be fine before turning to wait for his opponent.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2013, 06:52:46 AM »
Midou

Hearing his own name being called to the sync station vexed Midou quite a bit. Being in a fight he wouldn't be able to watch anyone else fight and plan his bets. But since the fight was against Salvador in the tilted treetops of all places it wouldn't last too long. Midou directed his partner to go watch the other matches and tell him about the astrals who when he finished then reluctantly walked to the orange sync station where Salvador was already waiting. Standing on the stage across from Salvador Midou spoke callously saying.

I really don't care how this match goes I plan on letting my astral do as he please. So let’s try and end this quickly shall we.

Midou held up his right hand revealing his astral marking and sync band. Readying his sync band to link up with his astral, Midou looked at Salvador waiting for him to ready himself.

Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2013, 07:37:49 AM »
Yume Tsuki

"No problem. I'm ready" She said reaching for the button on her bracelet.

Nilakanta
When she opened her eyes again she stood in a whole diffrent area. Looking around in awe and quickly focusing back on what's going to happen. The armored humanoid dragon looked at her opponent for this match.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2013, 04:41:36 PM »
Soul

Watching his own hand and his opponents hand reach for their Sync Bands, he could feel the excitement and tension rise in unison. "This is it. Right here, right now. This match right here starts my streak." He closed his eyes and pressed the button, preparing for battle.

MegaMan

The Blue Bomber could feel his body re-build itself with his data, then touch down on the sideways tree of the Tilted Treetops Arena. When he opened his eyes, he was amazed with the scenery: trees as far as he could see, each more beautiful than the one before it. While scanning the scenery, he also found his opponent, which could only be described as an armored, humanoid dragon. Rushing back to the reality of battle, MegaMan quickly jumped from one tree to the next, searching for a place to hide, ending behind what he thought was a thick tree branch. "Not going to be easy. Blue armor and energy blasts that burn through everything I shoot through. My location won't exactly be kept secret." He summoned his Buster and watched his opponent, waiting.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.