* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90250 times)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Evening|Clear
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2013, 07:02:48 PM »
Nilakanta

Nilakanta saw a blue blur passing by. Her reticle-system was seeking it's target but couldn't lock on due to the thick tree blocking it's sight. She dove off the tree spreading her wings gliding smoothly and silently. Rising up again. The armor around her arm reshaped releasing a assault rifle in her hand. It connected by a cable to the suit. She rose up behind the thick tree spotting the blue astral and fired her assault rifle.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2013, 08:34:24 PM »
MegaMan

Knowing he couldn't hide very well, MegaMan saw Nilakanta approach and waited for the attack. The bullet bounced off of his Buster as he tried to escape, making a high pitched ringing and leaving a scratch. He fired a few energy blasts from his Buster while running along the tree, aiming for the flying being's assault rifle arm. "I need some time to figure out what to do. Gotta keep moving for now." Keeping his Buster at the ready, MegaMan jumped away again while trying to form a strategy, but keeping an eye on Nilakanta.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2013, 08:59:30 PM »
Nilakanta

Nilakanta zigzagged between the branches while dodging the bullets. And switched her assault rifle when she noticed her bullets were too scattered to actually hit anything in long distances. A sniper formed and she took aim at the target while chasing, she aimed for the legs. When she took a look around her she noticed the dirt wall dangerously close right next to her. "God, this is disorienting when you fly."

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2013, 10:33:36 PM »
Nexalas

He woke up abruptly with a jolt, gasping for air, sitting up and looking around. He remembered synching and then... blank.
What... what the...
He then thought for a moment, remembering his suspicions that spawned earlier today.
He took control, just like he said.... X... what exactly is your objective?
He then remembered where he was after recollecting his thoughts and saw the half- panicked, partially concerned, and mostly angry faces of Misty and Ashton.
S-sorry about that... so what happened? I thought I synched.
He had to play dumb for now until he got a good grasp on the situation. Tonight he has to see how dangerous his astral is.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2013, 05:24:16 AM »
MegaMan

Still being chased, MegaMan tried his best to dodge the bullets while thinking of a strategy. He heard his opponent mutter something about flying after taking another bullet scratch across his shoulder, and one near his calf. He turned to look at Nilakanta to see a new gun on their arm, and he had a double realization. "She's a long range fighter, and the wings are her source of mobility."

MegaMan landed on another tree, and took a few seconds to charge his Buster, then fired a shot about the size of his head followed by a few more small shots. Immediately remembering his lightbulb moment, he switched his Buster for his Energy Sword, and rushed at Nilakanta, hoping to take out her wings.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »
Nilakanta

She dodged the large bullet barely, but was just a second too late to expect her opponent to jump towards her and going into melee mode. Feeling a sharp pain as the blade tore through her right wing, making her unable to stabilize her flight. Clumsily she landed on a tree taking a look at the damage she took. 'Close range... We're about equally fast... It'll be difficult to keep him away from me. Guess I have to rely on my agility from here...' She switched her sniper to a different gun. It was loaded with electricity. 'First I need to slow him down... This should be able to stun him.' Her weapon started to hum in a high tone, and discharged a blast of electricity.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2013, 03:23:32 PM »
MegaMan

Having charged at such a high speed, MegaMan had to touch down on another tree before rushing Nilakanta again, but jumped back into the air so quickly he couldn't dodge the electricity. "Not good." He curled his left arm and leg in front of his body to take the most of the blow, and retracted his Sword for the use of his other hand. He barely caught a branch from the tree Nilakanta was on to hold onto, but had to do something to give his body time to recover. "I need more time, again!" He quickly recovered his Energy Sword on his bad arm, and whipping it around using his shoulder, sliced through the tree in Nilakanta's direction.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2013, 07:33:09 PM »
Nilakanta

The dragon quickly jumped away. She switched to a very large weapon and started charging it. The reticle took aim at the target and the front of the gun started twisting loading three rockets. She had to hurry, the blue man was close to reaching her again. She fired three rockets spiralling around each other activating the homing system. Meanwhile Nilakanta switched to her handgun and made some more distance.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2013, 10:56:37 PM »
MegaMan

Still paralyzed by the electric gun, MegaMan had just pulled himself onto the tree again when he saw three rockets heading his way. He sliced through the first one, disabling it, but couldn't pull his sword up for the second one, which pushed him very close to the dirt wall. He got back up just in time to dodge the third rocket, but the explosion behind him sent him flying through the air towards the dragon being. Thinking on his feet, (or rather, in the air), he switched to his Buster. He took another few seconds to fire another charged shot, but brought his Sword back and held it in front of him like a lance as he flew behind his Buster shot through the air towards Nilakanta.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2013, 11:48:50 PM »
Nilakanta

The dragon's armor suit was beeping, in the corner of her eye she saw some kind of bar entirely empty. Not minding it she evaded the attack, jumping sideways getting hit at her left leg. Firing her handgun. But the bullet didn't come really far and just dropped out. "What...?" She fired her gun a few more times but it wasn't doing much aside from coughing up bullets. "Damn, that was probably a warning I depleted the fire power... Now what? Do I have anything else..." She quickly scanned through her weapons, but she didn't have any melee. The only thing she could do now was fighting bare handed versus swords.  "Crap..." She had to think of a different plan. She had to run, but her left leg protested.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 12, 2013, 12:00:06 AM »
MegaMan

Expecting to be riddled with bullets from the handgun, MegaMan was a little slow on the uptake, but knew he could finish the battle in this instant. He knew he had hit Nilakanta's left leg, and he had almost fully recovered from the paralyzing attack. "Now for my own chance to keep her in place." He ran towards Nilakanta again, and slid to her left side, trying to take out her other leg.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #146 on: December 12, 2013, 12:25:09 AM »
Nilakanta

In a reflex and desperate attempt she blocked his sword with her handgun. The force made her lose her balance dropping down spiralling by her spread wings which opened up in a reflex to falling, still landing badly onto another tree. 'Damn... I have to stand up and fight back... But I have nothing to fight back... I have to improvise.' She switched her handgun to the sniper rifle. 'Maybe I can trick him into dodging...' She prepared for the worst, but was ready to bash him into the depths with her gun if he made a wrong move.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 12, 2013, 12:45:28 AM »
MegaMan

Still on the original tree, he stayed laying down, hoping to stay out of sight. "She's good at dodging. Even when she can't move she can move." He began to stand back up for another rush, but he felt his body stick to the tree while he heard Soul in his head. "No, not yet. We need a distraction. She's able to dodge you, but we haven't been going full speed, I can feel it." MegaMan felt his Sword merge into a Buster, and take aim at a branch farther along the tree that Nilakanta landed on. Catching onto Soul's plan, MegaMan fired at the branch, then brought the Energy Sword back, jumping in the opposite direction of his blast, hoping to rush Nilakanta from behind. "Full speed!"
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #148 on: December 12, 2013, 12:55:21 AM »
Nilakanta

Surprised by the shot making her fall down again. She was about to twist around facing upwards only to get impaled by the sword. "D-damn, clever move..." She brought out in her last breath, falling down into the depths.

Yume Tsuki

Yume snapped back to reality when the match was over. That seemed more realistic than she first considered. She sighed in relief, but was also a bit disappointed she lost her first match. All she could do now was laugh at her own mistakes. "I'm such an idiot." She just laughed. "Was still a good fight though. Congrats."

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 12, 2013, 01:02:31 AM »
MegaMan

The distraction worked, and his Sword ran straight through Nilakanta. She fell off the tree, then disappeared. MegaMan stood up, released his sword, and closed his eyes.

Soul

He opened his eyes to see Yume standing in front of him, chuckling to herself. "I'm such an idiot. Was still a good fight though. Congrats." Soul smiled and held his hand out. "That was a good match. You and your astral are a good team. If you ever want a rematch, just find me and ask."
[SIGNATURE]