* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90257 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Evening|Clear
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2013, 10:08:55 PM »
GM POST

"Hey, you there!" the cop with bullhorn screamed at Ash as he saw the boy take off, heading for the room that presumably contained the stairs that led up to the balcony. "Where do you think you're going?" He didn't wait for Ash to respond before giving out orders, as he honestly didn't expect the boy to just stop and turn around. "What are you standing around for!?" he barked at several other officers. "Get him!" A group of police officers broke from the ranks, chasing down the boy that was heading into the other room, pushing and shoving anyone who got in their way, and starting to cause somewhat of a panic.

Luke and Kat

Luke and Kat had just been waiting, silent and unmoving. Luke could only hope that the cops couldn't see him where he was, because he was sure to be recognized if they did. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, he caught sight of some guy rushing towards the door on the far end of the wall, and then several cops started run after him, apparently not caring as they knocked several people to the ground. Then, suddenly, a massive,  pounding headache overcame Luke, and he instinctively reached for his head, doubling over in an immense wave of pain.

"Luke!? Are you alright!?" Kat hissed quietly between clenched teeth. If this was another anxiety attack, things could go very badly, very quickly.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2013, 12:35:53 AM »
Soul

As that Ash guy from earlier ran from the crowd, taking several officers and nearly everyone's attention with him, Soul pulled his hood over his head. "New strategy. Try to escape. If I'm caught, I'll flash some ID and offer to have SyncTech donate to the force." He looked behind him and saw the flashing of police lights through a broken window. He dove through the shards of glass, only ripping his hoodie slightly. He saw a few police cars and quite a few policemen, but hopefully none had seen him. He kept crouched as he tried to stick to the shadows, hoping his black hoodie could blend him in. "Now to get home." He slipped his Sync Band farther up his arm in case any of the officers thought to check him.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2013, 01:04:17 AM »
GM POST

@ Soul

As a large number of cops surrounded the building, a boy in a hoodie flew out of a window. He stood up and attempted to seemingly push his astral band up his arm, but it was no use, the building was surrounded by cops and police cars, and there was nowhere for him to go. One of the officers flashed a light on him.

"Hold it right there!" the officer commended firmly. "Going somewhere?"
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 01:31:55 AM by foodonfloor »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2013, 02:22:52 AM »
Yume Tsuki

A lot of noise came from the entrance and Yume was just about to look up what was happening. In a flash Yume saw someone running by. Followed by a cop basically bashing her out of the way making her fall down. She felt hitting someone else during her fall. "Sheez. No manners at all." She mumbled irritated while getting back up her feet. She had revenge all planned out to make him trip on his way back. But knew she would never dare to try something like that.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2013, 02:32:27 AM »
Nexalas

His eyes widened and he immediately stood up as police flooded the arena. He looked up at the balcony, but the triad were nowhere to be seen. He cursed under his breathe, realizing they've been abandoned.
Okay, don't panic, just gather with the group and make our escape. If we don't attract any attention, we might be able to esca-
And then as he thought out a plan, Ash proceeded to bolt to the balcony, grabbing everyone's attention and having over half a dozen policemen following after him.
... Why do I even bother?
He gritted his teeth, not knowing if he should look for Misty and Efialties, Misty could probably handle it, but Efialties.... He bit his lip, seeing a way out through the window, but he decided to wait and see what Ash is trying to do.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 19, 2013, 03:00:22 AM »
Soul

Soul was suddenly covered in the light of justice. "Craaaap." He donned a frantic face and pulled his hood back, and jogged towards the officer. He tried to emulate panic, making his voice crack on purpose and even trying to grasp the officers arm for support. "Sir, please, I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble, I didn't even know this was happening!" He gasped for air, wetting his throat. "I used to be a Battler but when the whole thing was banned I gave up, I swear, but I kept the bracelet for the memories!" He pulled up his sleeve to show it. No use in hiding it anymore, the light was on him as soon as he had shifted it in the first place.

He stepped away from the officer and partially composed himself, still letting his voice crack now and then. "I was hanging out with a friend who said we could meet up with a few of his guys and he drove us here! I didn't know what was going on, he led me in here, said he knew I liked Battling and brought me here for fun, and then he left me in the crowd!"

He drooped his head in shame, actual shame. His story sounded so stupid, at least to himself. He could lie to his parents, but to someone he didn't know? "Please, don't arrest me sir. Call my parents, tell them I was caught sneaking around and have them handle me. Give me community service for a lifetime, I'll even have my father donate to the force! Anything, please! I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't want to be here!" He wrung his hands, hard, trying to feel something other than fear and the real panic that was settling into his mind.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 19, 2013, 05:09:22 AM »
Dagen

Misty found Dagen and motioned him to follow. He didn't hesitate to, being sure to stay hidden among the crowd. She led him towards a more hidden part of the room. He whispered "Why is Ash going towards the back? Shouldn't we try to get out of this place?" He kept a sharp eye out, in case any cop tried anything funny towards Misty.

Salvador

Sal sat down on the ground, meditating. He figured he was going to be here a while, so why not get in tune with his astral while he waits. He drowned out the noise around him and found himself looking through the eyes of Big Daddy, fighting off a group of splicers in rapture. One of the splicers was trying to shoot at him, but he was able to stop them with an electrobolt and drive a drill through their brain. Sal took note of that, stun them and run them seemed to very effective in that world, so it might come in handy in future fights.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 22, 2013, 03:04:16 PM »
Ash
Ash could hear the angry shouts of the people as he dashed by them, he could hear the cops yelling for him to stop and turn himself over, he could hear their heavy footsteps as they pursued him and shoved and pushed past the crowd; but most of all, he could hear his Dad in his head, telling him how the police were only trying to help, like his father had so many times when he was little. the only difference was, no matter how much it pained him, he didn't listen. His Dad would understand, he had to get his friends out of here. It was his fault they were here. His fault Dagen knew about it, his fault Efialtes showed up... His fault Misty was here.

So he kept running, each second bringing him closer and closer to the door, to Red. And then, he fell. One of the officers had broken away from the group, and had gotten close enough to grab his arm, bringing Ash and himself down in the process. The raven haired teenager attempted to scramble up to his feet and out of the man's reach, but soon the rest of the officers dispatched to catch him where there, an d he was lifted up and slammed against the wall, hands shoved roughly behind his back. "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law..." The officer that had pressed him against the wall began reading him his rights as he slapped a pair of handcuffs around his wrist, but Ash wasn't listening, he had gone limp, because seconds ago he had seen something.  He had seen Red, dressed in his jacket and cap, in the corner of the room. And Red had smiled.

Misty
The place seemed to descend into silence as the police grabbed Ash, or maybe it was her imagination. She'd watched with a heavy heart as they'd grabbed Ash and brought him to the ground, then slammed him against the wall roughly and cuffed him. he had looked so lifeless, so broken as he gazed into space. It made her heartache. She wanted to march over there and scream at the cop to let him go, to not touch him again, but she couldn't. They'd catch her too.  She began to chant it over and over again in her head, not to run over there, but soon her feet were moving towards Ash, leaving Dagen behind. She couldn't help it. She couldn't bring herself to leave Ash to face all this alone, even if it got her into trouble.

So she marched over, ignoring the look Ash was giving her that clearly said "RUN NOW". She wouldn't leave him.

(Gimme a break, tired and this was the best I could do.)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 23, 2013, 03:41:11 AM »
GM POST

Stan Masters

"Stand down officers. I'll take it from here." Around the room, every cop stood at attention, even the ones who cuffed Ash. Stan Masters walked calmly into the room. He looked confident, yet battle weary, the years having caught up to him greatly. His once black hair was now full white, and he even packed on a few pounds. He traded his glasses for contacts, which seemed to be the only improvement. He walked over to Ash, and released him. He then turned to the crowd. "All of you, get to your homes. Forget what happened here, and don't pull out those synch bands again. Next time, I won't be able to come and save you. One of the officers tried to retort, but Stan stopped him. Trust me, none of these fighters are any real threat. That left a while ago. Everyone, to your homes, now. He turned back to Ash. Except you. I need to speak with you. I'm sure you know why. Everyone started to leave. Stan was still nearby Ash, making sure he didn't try to run.

Dagen

Dagen grabbed onto Misty, knowing full well what would happen. "Not the time Misty. Seriously think. How can you help if you're arrested too?" Suddenly, the doors flew open, and an old man walked in. Dagen could sense he was high authority. And we're screwed.... But then, the man said some orders to the cops, let Ash go, and told everyone to go home. He stayed over by Ash, having said something over to him. Problem solved, I think.

Salvador

Salvador got up, and simply walked out. He headed straight to home, not caring what is on the way.

Luke and Kat

They both left for home. Confused as to what just happened.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2013, 04:36:26 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash was quiet after Stan released him from the handcuffs, eyes glazed over. He'd messed up and gotten caught, he'd failed. Misty, Efialtes, Nexalas, Dagen... They'd counted on him, and he'd failed.  If the old man hadn't been there, they'd all be in jail right now. Guess he could chalk that up as another thing he owed to his Dad's connections. And he sank deeper into depression, tuning out from the world, forgetting where he was.

"ASHTON HAKIMA!" Misty stormed past the police gathered around Ash, and then past Stan himself, drawing her hand back and slapping Ash across the face, hard. "What in the hell were you thinking? You don't run from police!" The redhead boomed, causing several police around her to wince, and one to smile fondly at some odd memory. Her breathing was labored, and her hand fell to her side, clenching into a fist. her face was red from anger, and all of it was directed at the man rubbing his cheek in front of her.

"What was that for, Myst?" Ash demanded, rubbing fiercely at the large red hand imprint on his cheek and glaring down at her. He was trying to help her get away! "If you woulda just listened to me, you woulda gotten away from the cops!" At the mention of escaping, the cop who had handcuffed him tensed, ready to pursue him, but did not go any farther.

"Ash, listen to yourself!" Misty snapped, resisting the urge to hit him again. "You used to respect these people! Ash, Stan was talking to you and you didn't even respond. Y'know, your Uncle Stan, your Dad's best friend?" The redhead paused from her rant to look at Stan and smile, muttering a thanks for saving them.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 23, 2013, 05:19:47 AM »
John & Midou

Rushing through the streets running as fast as possible John could finally see the Automate Factory in the distance. Praying in his head he wasn't too late he picked up his pace to get there a quickly as possible. When he made it in front of the factory, he was completely out of breathing with sweat dripping off his face. He hadn't noticed the police he was bent over trying to catch his breathe. "I'm not.....to....late....am I?" John looked up and saw everyone pouring outside the factory walking right past him.

Midou walking outside the factory passing John responded to his question saying "Sorry kid, looks like you missed the big show." before walking off to his gambling partner who had still been holding the cash he had borrowed. "So what are we going to do now" said the partner who was worried about what to do with his event off. Midou looked back at the cops, although it didn't show on his face he was furious. He had high expectation for this event to make some cash and this certainly messed with his plans. Looking back to his partner Midou directed him to follow. "Come on. There's more than one way to make some quick cash in this city." After that Midou and his partner walked off following the crowd away from the factory.

Back to John, after hearing what Midou had said he fell to his knees completely depressed and disappointed with himself? Tears started to well up in his eye but John bit his lip trying to keep them in. He couldn't believe he had missed such an event after building so much anticipation to fight against new astrals. He started punching the ground in frustration with himself before he finally looks up and took notice to the authorities hanging around the entrance. "Whoa. What are the cops doing here?"
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2013, 05:25:34 AM »
@ Blades

Stan didn't even wince when Mistyle slapped Ash. Come along Ash. I want to speak with you, in private. He gave a reassuring look to Misty. You too Misty. I think it's time we all had a talk. He lead the way to an old office space.

Dagen

Dagen decided to wait in the car. He had no business with the old guy, and they both looked like they knew him, so everything must have been alright. He didn't bother to touch anything, but took a nap in the back seat.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #192 on: December 23, 2013, 10:10:39 AM »
Yume Tsuki

The girl walked along with the rest in the crowd. 'God... We're all so lucky nobody got hurt... And very lucky someone with influence ditched us out.' "Yume...? I didn't hear you for a while. What's going on? Are you okay?" "I'm fine Nila..." Yume could hear a sigh of relief. "That's good... What happened, did someone make sure you could escape?" "I'll explain that later. This isn't the right place..." The crowd scattered out a bit more outside. She took a look around, it was true, the whole building was surrounded by cops, and not even a mouse would be able to pass them. Then she saw the one she battled before. She wondered if he would also be dismissed. Then she reminded herself, the police only has to rebember their faces and then be able to catch those later. It gave her an uneasy feeling pulling the hood of her coat more over her head while heading home.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2013, 02:47:29 PM »
Nexalas

He was extremely tense, Ashton was captured and he was sure that they were all going to get arrested. That is, until a new face appeared and told the officers to stand down and told everyone else to go home.
Okay, so it turned out to be best case scenario... however...
He looked up at the balcony, noting that there was no one up there, as expected.
There was no way that this was all coincidence. We were all meant to be locked up, or worse...
He looked around and noted that all the people in his gang were fine, save for Ashton who ran to the balcony like an idiot. It looked like at most he was just going to get yelled at, so Nexalas relaxed and left the factory, deciding it's best to just listen to the officer and go home quickly.
I'm going to need to be more careful from now on, the triad can't be trusted. There's obviously something going on here...
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 23, 2013, 07:54:42 PM »
Soul

Soul watched as an older man pulled up in his police vehicle and stepped out of it. As he walked towards the entrance of the factory, he waved his hands towards the officers outside, to which they slackened, and Soul took a step back. After a few minutes, officers and battlers alike began to pour out of the building, and Soul could see the girl he battled along with a few other battlers he remembered from the ice cream parlor. "So much for nothing." He backed away from the officer, nodded in gratitude and said, "Thank you, Sir." He began to walk home, thankful that nothing more had happened.
[SIGNATURE]