* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90248 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Evening|Clear
« Reply #195 on: December 23, 2013, 08:54:24 PM »
Ash and Misty
Ash and Misty followed, though not quietly. "Myst, I was just trying to help!" The raven haired ten swore for the thousandth time, voice rising in irritation. Misty's tone rose to match his. "Of course you were, because your plans of helping have turned out so well before!" Before the argument could continue, they reached the office Stan had lead them to, and even though it was against the duo's nature, they fell silent. The mood seemed to change instantly, lightheartedness and irritation quickly being replaced by a grave silence.

"What did you want, old man?" Ash asked quietly, hands in his pockets.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 23, 2013, 10:38:56 PM »
@Blades

Stan Masters

Stan stayed quiet from the remark. He knew Ash, and he was acting out because of the day. After taking a careful look at the two, he took a deep breath. "Ash, Misty, I thought I asked that you stay away from the underground? I wasn't just breathing hot air. It's too dangerous, especially with the rise in deaths lately." He made sure to keep his voice calm and collected, but there was a crack of worry in it. "I don't want to see either of you get hurt. And I'm saying this now so it gets said: You two are my priority. Ash, your father was a like a brother to me, and that makes you family to me. Misty, you're important to Ash, and therefore, important to me. If anything were to happen I don't know..." He stopped, taking another deep breath. He collected himself, having remembered Daylin and the last time he ever seen him. I'm not going to say it again. Stay away from the underground. I don't mind if you two battle with your friends in the privacy of your homes, I never had a problem with that, but please don't go near these thugs. Next time, I won't be able to wave a hand and have anyone let you go, I'm going to get a backlash by simply letting everyone go. Now, promise me you'll listen to what I'm saying.

@Humen

A mysterious stranger approaches the pair. "Hello strangers. Might I interest you in some curios and intrigues. He waved a beckoning hand to them. "It's buy one, get one free."

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 23, 2013, 11:25:20 PM »
Midou

Some strange guy had approached Midou and his associate. The guy talked funny and Midou couldn't recall seeing him with the factory. The guy started talking sounded like he was trying to sell Midou something. Midou partner was a bit off put by the man and started backing away whispering to Midou "Shouldn't we get going? We don't really have time to listen this pitch whatever he's selling."

Although his partner was right they should be moving along but the stranger had a mysterious vibe to him and it had caught Midou's interest. He looked to his partner saying "You go on ahead and see if you can find anything going on downtown. I'll check and see what our friend here has to offer." Midou's partner listened to him not really wanting to stick around near the guy any longer while Midou followed the man to see what exactly he was giving away.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 24, 2013, 12:04:39 AM »
Ash and Misty
"Old Man, I'll be fine. I had that situation with the cops under control." The remarked earned Ash a smack to the back of the head from one red haired female, and he sighed. "Okay, so you saved my butt. Thanks, but I'm not gonna stop battling here." He paused, burying his head in his hands. After a pregnant pause, he spoke. "Old Man, hypopossumly, if I battled and got memories of being murdered by claw troopers, would you know anything about it? I had some winged wolf with me too."

Even though Ash's voice was quite and lax, he stood at attention, remembering the flashback that had caused him to fly into a rage like it had happened moments ago, and it still made his stomach turn. It had been so horrible, so cold, and yet as he died he'd felt accomplished. Proud. Content, like he'd done something he'd been trying for all his life. Like he'd finally made up some fatal mistake.

Misty opened her mouth to snap at Ash for using the word 'hypothetically', and mispronouncing it horribly, but one look at him froze her. He seemed so confused, and today's events were beginning to show on him. There were deep bags under his bloodshot eyes, and his forehead was covered by a thin sheen of sweat. His jacket, even though it had been washed, still held stains from the alley's muck from where he'd been fighting early, and his nose was still red and blotchy. He looked like he'd been run over. So instead of being the fierce and witty redhead that had Ash had grown to love as his best friend, she showed her very rare softer and helpful side, chiming in "When it happens, his hair gets this weird blonde tint to it, and his eyes go really blue, like ice. He almost looks like Link."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 24, 2013, 12:16:21 AM »
@Blades

Stan could hardly believe it. Ash had seen what happened to Warren, the one battle that kept the shade from stopping the fusion of his astral with Daylin's. "It seems your astral is telling you something, Ash. I would listen to it, it may be a warning of some sort. As for looking like Link, that I'm not sure of. I'll need to look into it." He decided to spare him the details of that day, seeing as he seemed to have enough. "Now, i want you two head home. Ash, let your mom know I'll be over for dinner tomorrow. I was too busy to reply to her invitation today. If anything comes up, I'll let you know." He got up to leave the room. Don't stay out too late. He got ready to leave them to discuss in private.

@Humen

"Bits and bobs and trinkets. I have them all... but you seem to be a man of fine taste." He pulled out a ring, the gem looked like en eyeball. "This is The Fate's Eye. It may not look like much, no sir, but it has great power within it. I can tell you're an Astral fighter. This ring, by simply having it on you, will allow you to hit your opponent where it hurts, and with ease. Almost like magic. Poof, hit, zap, hit, everywhere a hit, hit. You'll be the Old McDonald of Attacks. The Shakespeare of damage, the mighty no. 1 is all I'm saying. Yours, for a price of three hundred. Three hundred what you say? Well, this world ain't free, so money is the key. What do you say stranger?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 24, 2013, 03:04:55 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash nodded solemnly, intent on finding out what Link meant to tell him. He would put his all into it, like always, even if it felt like the weight on his shoulders was too much, even if his metaphorical knees were buckling, Ash would try. He looked at Misty, and staring into her worry filled eyes, he made one more promise; He would make her smile, and get rid of that unhappiness she harbored. So, he suddenly smiled the wide grin he was known for, and laughed in an attempt to lighten the mood. "Well, Old Man, we should get going, Mom's probably worried." And then he scooped Misty up and tossed her over his shoulder, ignoring her squeals of protest. The redhead kicked and screamed demanding she be put down, but Ash's expression did not waver as he carried her out of the room, and soon her protests turned into laughter, though she still feebly tried to get him to put her down.

"Myst, how did I get so much taller than you?" The thought struck Ash as he exited the warehouse, the cool night air biting into his skin. He had finally let Misty down after she had threatened to kick him in his stones if he didn't (she'd do it, too), and walking beside er and realizing how light she had been, he realized how much they'd changed over the years. She'd once been taller than him, and to his embarrassment, stronger than him, even if he'd always called her a runt. (It was the only insult he could think of, and it always made him wonder how she could come up with as many as she did to insult him.) And then, like a semi-truck slamming into a cement wall, it hit him. They weren't kids anymore.

Misty was 20 as of three months ago, and he was 19, 20 in 6 months. They weren't the little 13 year old kids who argued and screamed about everything... Okay, maybe they still did that, but they weren't little anymore. He was 6' and still had a couple of inches to go, and was not scrawny anymore. Much like his Dad he'd taken to the gym like it was his second home, and though not Salvador-Macho-Man-Savage ripped, he was well-built. He still sported the ball-cap of his childhood, containing his messy raven locks, but his t-shirt had been replaced by a jacket zipped up half-way and a black t-shirt, and his shorts had been replaced by jeans. He'd grown up a lot, he realized.

And so had Misty, he realized as as she looked over at him. Her hair was falling loose from her ponytail and into her eyes, and he realized for the first time how vibrant her seafoam green eyes were. She was shockingly pale next to him, her ebony skin flawless and beautiful, and her parted lips practically screamed-

"Ash! Are you listening to me?" Misty snapped her fingers in front of his face, breaking him from his trance. "Huh?" The redhead sighed, but she was smiling. "I said you were taller than me three years ago." She paused, one hand on her hip and the other resting by her side. "We've known each other a long time, haven't we?"

Ash nodded quietly, mentally berating himself for having such strange thoughts about his best friend. He was horrible, what kind of boy checked out there best friend of 8 years? Even if they were abnormally ho-Gyah! He was doing it again! He shook his head, and pulled his keys from his pocket. "We're here." He unlocked the car, surprised to find Dagen asleep in the back seat, and then as Misty slid in, he started the car. The engine roared to life, 'causing the lingering people in the parking lot to jump, but it soon lulled itself to a deep purr, which was the only sound in the quiet car. It wasn't awkward, just a content silence. Or at least, content on Misty's part, ash was still screaming at himself mentally for looking at his best friend in such a weird way. After all, who did stuff like that?

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2013, 10:24:59 PM »
Midou

The stranger started talking weird again and he rhymed for reason. He pulled out a ring  which  to be frank looked like some took out someone’s eye and replaced it for the gem but that was probably Midou's imagination making it more grotesque then it was. The man started going on about how the ring could improve Midou's accuracy and made some pretty weird comparisons to its power. Midou was skeptical of what the guy was saying but he decided keep an open mind about for this.

"Haha, please man if something like that exist someone in the triad would already have it. But if what you say is true......hmmm."

Midou thought it over think if three hundred buck would really be worth it. Midou decided to take a chance with the strange man he didn't really care about spending three hundred bucks since although his partner didn't know it at the time but Midou had only gave him half the money he had gotten from the loan shark's downtown. He kept the other half for himself which only amounted to a couple hundred bucks. Midou was hoping to make enough at the event to pay it back the next day and still have enough leftover but that didn't seem like it was going to happen. Midou dug into his pockets pulling out a large bundle of cash holding it out to the man before giving him a friendly warning." Ok pal I'll buy your little ring but if this turns out to be some sort of play you'll force me to come back to you for a refund. And trust me I don't think either of us wants that little transaction to go down. Now didn't you say something about buy one, get one free."
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 27, 2013, 05:25:52 AM »
@Humen

The stranger happily traded for his trinket. "Pleasure doing business. I'll even throw in this rope. Doesn't have a name yet, but even it holds power. You will be able to immobilize any astral mid fight. Guaranteed. After the exchange, the stranger did a final wave, and disapeared. On the ground was a note: All you have to do to is wear these items to make them work. Have a nice day, and please shop with us again.

Dagen

Dagen jolted awake when the engine roared. "Who, what, where?! Oh, hey guys. I'm guessing things went well?" Dagen wiped the sleep from his eyes while groggily putting his seatbelt on.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 28, 2013, 04:51:08 PM »
Efialtes and Lai

Efialtes hadn't been reacting to anything. To be truthful, he hadn't even heard when the man had sent the police away. He had spaced out, he was terrified, and could do nothing. Until someone tapped his shoulder. It was his friend, Lai. She didn't really say anything, but more grabbed him, and got him up on his feet. Efialtes had a terrified look on his face for a split second. And then? He noticed the lack of something. The police. This must have put some confidence in him, because he laughed a bit, his goofy smile returning. He started to walk out, talking a very small bit with Lai. "So, think we'll manage to get to our homes without getting lost?"

Lai spoke, her voice fairly quiet, and tone seemingly off. It seemed she still wasn't comfortable with the area and the people."...After how this day has gone? Doubt it."

Efialtes shook his head, as he split away from the other. "Well, I'm off to my place. See you tomorrow or whenever."

Lai nodded, as she started going another direction. "Yeah, see you tomorrow or whenever.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Morning|Cloudy
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2013, 06:00:16 PM »
Yume Tsuki

Yume woke up with a shock. She had dreamt of the evening. But the scenario was different, she had fought back to the police and was shot down. She looked at the window. Between the curtains she could see the grey sky. "Morning..." She dropped back down. Not wanting to get up. She was wondering if continuing with astral battles would be a good idea. Especially after last night's trouble. If it wasn't for that old man nobody would've made it out. Then another thought slipped into her mind. "What if... Someone told the police about the tournament. Someone among us." "Seems ridiculous if you ask me... There is no personal gain into it." Yume jumped up with the sudden reaction she got back but recovered quickly. "Jeez, I keep forgetting you can talk to me and hear me. Anyways, it could've been a trap right from the start. Though that seems unlikely. Maybe someone who could ditch jail after being caught." "Do you trust nobody?" "I've lost trust long ago... Everyone appeared to be a liar." "Yet you still accepted the sync band from a complete stranger." Yume sighed getting out of bed opening the curtains. It seemed like it would rain soon. She took a shower before preparing breakfast.

After she was finished she stared at the sync band for a moment lying on the table. She decided to take it with her. She put her coat on, her sleeve covering her sync band nicely. Then she grabbed the umbrella just in case it would rain. She felt like taking a walk through the usual route. She liked walking through the rain. Not many people, and a silence only broken by the drops of water hitting the surface. Walking out of town she smelt the scent of the forest nearby. Following the sandy path she entered the forest.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 30, 2013, 02:40:50 PM »
Dagen

Dagen rose out of his makeshift bed. He took a look around the warehouse. Last night, Ash brought him here and said he can use it as a home. The place was mostly empty, except the couches and training equipment scattered around. There was even a TV, so at least he had entertainment. "Well, better get to work. Don't want it to seem like I don't appreciate what Ash did." Dagen decided the place could use a good cleaning, and looked around for supplies. He managed to scrape together a few cleaning products, but his last job had him improvise, so he was used to this kind of situation. He got right to cleaning.

Salvador

Sal was in the forest, punching a tree. He rose each morning to do this, focusing his strikes precisely, loud pounding being heard around him. He was too caught up to notice anything, not even a squirrel running past his feet. He was thinking too much about last night. He had one shot to prove himself and take on the triad again, and the cops ruined it. He had been in the underground for years, clawing his way to where he was. He became notorious for his brute strength and tactics, yet he could never prove he was the best. He kept on with his training.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 30, 2013, 04:06:18 PM »
Soul

Soul turned to look out the window, seeing the first light of dawn crawling it's way in. It quickly faded, being replaced by thunderclouds. "Guess it's going to rain later. The thunder will be nice to watch." He had gotten home late, (luckily his parents weren't at the door to meet him), and he decided to stay up and tinker with some of his own gadgets. Most of them didn't work, but their ideas were what kept him working. A miniature hover car, a self recharging battery, a notepad and headband that read your brainwaves and wrote them down.

He was up all night messing around with these little things, and none of them worked yet, but the real reason why he was up was because he was thinking about the Underground, and if he'd get another chance to battle. "I understand that the cops are trying to keep us safe, but honestly, who'd want to kill over something like this? I just want something to do!" Soul put his tools down and leaned back in his chair, deciding too take a break, maybe a nap.

"Well we do have something to do, your dad's got all those game's he's made, why not try those again?" MegaMan's clear voice pushed through the cloudiness of Soul's brain. It had been a while since he had contacted Soul like that, he had almost forgotten that it was possible. "Because of just that, it's again. I've already played through all of them." There was a pause while MegaMan thought. "You could try online gaming, or go on some bidding website and try and get older generations of games to play." Soul sat up and leaned forward again. "Not a bad idea." He pulled himself over to his computer and started typing away.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #207 on: December 30, 2013, 08:18:51 PM »
Yume Tsuki

After walking for a bit through the forest Yume suddenly heard the sound of pounding in the distance. 'That's unusual... I wonder where it comes from.' Following the sound she found the source. A rather large man was punching a tree. From the rhythmic attacks she knew he was most likely training. He seemed very familiar too. Yume wasn't sure from where. She remained on a distance trying to figure out where she had seen him. 'Good morning sir, I have the feeling I know you from somewhere.' She quickly shook of the thought. 'No, that's a stupid thing to say... But it's awkward to say nothing... But what should I say? Argh! Stupid humans.' She then noticed a mark on his arm in the shape of a drill. 'Oh right! He's also an astral figher, I saw him on the tournament. That's why he seemed familiar.' She still remained quiet, still watching him until she realized how rude it was to keep staring. So she was about to turn around and continue her walk...

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 30, 2013, 09:21:24 PM »
Nexalas

Nexalas groggily sat up on his bed, looking into the mirror across the room and seeing his nasty bed head while wiping the sleep from his eyes. He then proceeded to go with his daily routine of fixing his hair, making breakfast, and then coding some new programs.
Let's see... Just have to fix a few lines of code and-
His thought process was broken by his phone ringing, and he jumped in surprise. Its so quiet at his house that sometimes even the smallest noise can surprise him. He quickly answered the phone.
Hello?
Hey Nexalas, I managed to get everything ready. You wouldn't believe the places I had to go to in order to get this part.
Nexalas smiled, recognizing his friends voice immediately.
Good, by the way are you free? I'll have to introduce you to everyone.
There was a pause.
Are they loud?
Only one of them, I think I've told you about him. I've given you the address already, just remember to get there around the time on the card.
Alright, see you there.
Then Nexalas hung up, and proceeded to text a message to Ashton.
[I have a friend I want to introduce, might be a new member. We'll be at the usual place at the usual time.
He then put away his phone and proceeded to fix his errors, having some time before he has to meet with the gang today.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 31, 2013, 07:52:41 AM »
Ash and Misty
Sunlight filtered through the blinds, shining onto Ash's back/ The raven haired teenager had his face buried in his pillow, and was snoring loudly. So ya want to be a master... The phone on the nightstand beside his bed went off, vibrating and blaring his ringtone. Do you have the skills to be.... He rolled over, oblivious hitting the snooze button on his alarm clock, which fell off the desk and busted. The ringtone continued to blare, and after a few more minutes, Ash groaned and sat up. He blinked a few times, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, then grabbed his phone and read the obnoxious text that had woken him up.

I have a friend I want to introduce, might be a new member. We'll be at the usual place at the usual time.

There was a pregnant pause, and then Ash leaped out of bed, scrambling towards a pile of clothes on the floor and grabbing a shirt. he sniffed it, then tossed it down and picked up another. He repeated the process several times, eventually finding a t-shirt that didn't stink, and then grabbed a pair of pants. He leaned out the door of his room to yell down the hall, to his guest room, "We gotta be somewhere in thirty minutes, get up Misty!" And then rushed off to the bathroom to shower

The aforementioned had been up for a while, and had already shower and gotten dressed, and was sitting downstairs in the living room, drinking a cup of coffee and chatting with Ash's Mom. Thanks to his obnoxiously loud voice, she heard him. With an apology to his mother, and a thanks for allowing her to stay over the night before since they had gotten home so late (to which his Mom responded "It's no trouble at all, Misty, really. You're like the daughter I never had.") , she stood up and retrieved her phone from the kitchen table. She sent a text to Efialtes to get ready, she and Ash would pick him up in twenty minutes. Then she finished her coffee, and pulled a scrunchy from her pocket, putting her hair in her trade mark pony-tail. She was ready.