* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90302 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Morning|Cloudy
« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2014, 12:02:06 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash laughed at both Efialtes' question and Dennis' antics, kicking his feet up on the coffee table and resting his hands behind his head. If Misty didn't want to talk to him, it was no skin off his back. "No problem, Nexalas, none of us are exactly normal." He looked at Dennis, waving his hand. "I'm Ash, best battler of the group and the leader." He looked at Misty, who turned her gaze the other way. "That'-"

"Hey, I'm Misty. Misty Williams." The redhead waved at Dennis, offering him a bright smile, completely ignoring Ash, who she had cut off. "It's nice to meet you." After that she glared at Ash, finally offering him some form of acknowledgement. He glared back, arms crossed, and silence descended in the room.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2014, 05:48:03 PM »
Dagen

Dagen just sat silently, not knowing who to respond to, nor did he know what was going on. He just smiled at everyone and decided to let the conversation go as it would. Maybe Ash had something planned out for them, or maybe they were just going to hang. Whatever it was, Dagen was pretty much up for anything, especially after his cleaning session.

Big Daddy

Big Daddy synched into Wonderland. The large mushrooms towered over him. He was well oriented in this area, as it allowed for maximum coverage of his attacks, and he knew how to hit the mushrooms just right. All he had to do was wait for his foe, and then the fun will begin.

GM at Soul[/u]

The stranger awaits his next customer.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 06:42:17 PM by Xetroc »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2014, 07:00:12 PM »
Nilakanta

Yet again amazed by the area Nilakanta appeared. The mushrooms were huge. She knew she had to be careful with the spores the mushrooms could release. Perhaps it was a better strategy to fly above them instead of underneath. From a distance she saw a large figure. Her targeting system zoomed in for a better view. "Rather large, that suit looks very heavy, perhaps a very slow fighter. A drill as weapon. Means he's close ranged. Recommendation is to stay on a distance and use long ranged weapons. He fact that we didn't pick the area means he might know his environment." She spread her wings and directly attempted to reach above the mushrooms.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2014, 07:04:27 PM »
Big Daddy

Big Daddy started to walk around. His suit made him loud, so sneaking was never an option. He didn't have the slightest clue what his foe looked like, or what type they could be. He needed a sign, an attack, movement, sound, something, but he couldn't find anything. His best thought was to take cover behind the mushrooms, just in case his opponent detected him first. If that was the case, the fact that they didn't strike means they were planning as well.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #229 on: January 07, 2014, 10:28:14 PM »
Nilakanta

The humanoid dragon landed on top of one of the large mushrooms. The soft surface muffled her footsteps. Beneath her she heard the large astral moving. She picked her sniper rifle. She looked down from the edge of the mushroom in the direction of the noise. She could just spot her target heading behind one of the mushroom's bases. Swiftly but stealthy she followed his movements. She took aim when she got in the right position to hit him and pulled the trigger of her sniper.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 08, 2014, 12:44:04 AM »
Big Daddy

A shot was heard, and something hit Big Daddy in the arm. His suit was able to take it, but it still hurt. He found where the noise came from and launched an incinerate at the mushroom the dragon was perched on. It lit ablaze, and even started to release some spores. His job done, he ran to take cover behind a cluster of tall mushrooms.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 08, 2014, 02:53:08 AM »
Soul

Bored after a few hours of scanning the web for older video games, (and half as much time finding the better ones), Soul decided he could go for a walk. After a quick but stern talk from his father:

Not too long today bud, you came back pretty late last time. Yeah yeah, I already apologized. But this time I promise, before eleven. I'll be back. I'm serious this time. News networks have been reporting that local police forces have been cracking down on curfews since the shutdown of battles. Not to mention that I know how much you liked them. I get it Dad, if it makes you feel better I'll be back by ten, or even nine. Eleven is fine son. Just keep yourself in line.

he decided to aimlessly walk around the city. He dined at a gourmet restaurant out of sheer boredom, but an hour later his stomach told him that the portions were too small. He found himself back at the ice cream shop from yesterday, and decided on a burger and sea salt ice cream.

After sitting outside and polishing everything off quickly, he leaned his head back and stared at the clouds. Still bored, I see. Yeah well, there's not exactly anything to do while waiting for my orders to ship. So go battle someone. I wouldn't mind, and I doubt that if you found someone safe that anything could happen. And how am I supposed to find them, a magic map?

@ the Stranger
Soul tipped his head forward again and saw a shady character across the street. He wanted to approach the man, but he felt immobilized. He was brought back to reality by a voice in his head. Talk to him. Don't know why, but you should. Soul got up and crossed the street at a safe moment, and approached the man. Can you help me?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 08, 2014, 03:18:14 AM »
GM at Soul

"Of course I can help you, but the question is, will I? And the answer is yes. You seek an opponent, but not just any opponent. One with an astral from the past, an astral of evil, an astral that has redeemed itself, and turned away from the masters it once had. No, this astral is special, one of a kind, but you may be asking 'isn't that true of everyone?' No, this astral is none other than the claw trooper. Feared in the past they were. Dreadful creatures, but one roams the city, calls itself a different name, and has a different cause. For a small fee, I will tell you where he is hiding, or rather, where he isn't hiding. Not really good at it I'm afraid." The Stranger held out a hand. "What do you say stranger? First time customers get a discount, ten is the fee for the info you need."

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 08, 2014, 04:12:56 AM »
@ the Stranger

Although at first intimidated by the man, Soul smirked after the man finished. He took his wallet out of his back pocket, and took out a twenty. There's an extra ten for your wordplay, I've always loved riddles and the like.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 04:40:12 AM by WhistfulSoul »
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 08, 2014, 04:31:53 AM »
@Soul

The Stranger took the money without a second thought. "He's in a warehouse not too far from here. My sources tell me it belonged to the late champion, Daylin Hakima. All I know is, his son took your opponent there, and he stayed in all night. Might still be there if you hurry. Have a good battle stranger." And with that, the stranger left and disappeared, as if he never existed in the first place.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 08, 2014, 04:58:03 AM »
Soul

The Stranger walked away, leaving no trace of his existence except the memory of him. Well, that sounded useful. Then again, how many warehouses could be in say a twenty block radius from here? He turned around and realized once again that he had no idea where to go. Well isn't this just perfect. No idea where to go, and hardly a hint to go on. Don't be so lazy all the time. The man said he was with the son of the late champion, so it's obvious that he's with that Hakima guy.

Soul straightened his back and thought for a moment, then knocked himself on the head. Of course. He drove away from this shop yesterday in a nice souped up car. And he went... He turned to see the stoplight he remembered the car turning left at turn yellow, and then to red, and realized he only had so long to cross. He took off sprinting down the street, looking for any sort of big building. I really oughta get a bike or something. I've got my license but a car isn't my style. Maybe a motorcycle.

After about a half an hour of jogging and light sweating under the dark thunderheads of the oncoming storm, he finally managed to find something that could once have been called a warehouse. The sports car was parked outside, next to it a motor bike. Remembering his want for a vehicle earlier, he made a mental note to ask whose it was once he got inside. He bent over for a second to catch his breath, but then knocked on the door he saw, trying to be polite. I've probably been rude enough with them.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #236 on: January 08, 2014, 08:46:52 AM »
Nilakanta

"What!?" The dragon could bring out before the mushroom caught fire. She had to get away, spreading her wings when she was about to drop down she spread her wings and was about to fly to another mushroom, her wings catching most of the spores dropping down from the burning mushroom. She hadn't noticed yet and went on. "So he is ranged after all. I didn't expect that. Damn, I was cheering too early that this would be easy. I need to know what other abilities he has. This area is great for sneak attacks, so I should be at an advantage."

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 10, 2014, 04:18:20 AM »
Nexalas and Denis

Denis finally calmed down, still a little shaken up, but overall regained his composure. Nexalas then released him, sighing in relief, while Denis blushes in embarrassment. He turns to the guy he freaked out over, and bowed in apology.
Sorry about that...
You don't have to freak out so badly Denis, it's not like there are going to be more peopl-
And then almost as if on cue, there was a knock on the door, and then Denis quickly hid behind Nexalas, seemingly using him as a meat shield.
Me and my big mouth... Can someone else get the door please? I sort of have a coward clinging to me.
I CANT HELP MY ALLERGIES OF SOCIAL INTERACTION!
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 10, 2014, 10:29:53 PM »
Efialtes

Efialtes was frantically searching for his book, he had something he wanted to write down, but he couldn't find it. He was only half way paying attention to what was going on. 'Okay so far this new guy looks like a vocal version of Lai. Should be interesting to see where he is...Now where's that book...? Did someone steal it...? That must have been it. Someone had to have stolen it... He heard a knock at the door, that must be them! He frantically attempted to make it to the door, tripping and knocking over a pile of books and Magazines on his way.

He picked up a few and sat them back down, grabbing another handful on his way to the door. He opened the door, his accusations flying out of his mouth as he opened it. "You're the book thief aren't you. AREN'T YOU. FESS UP." He was flailing a book at the supposed book thief...A little...Black book. He had been spewing accusations, only for them to quiet as he noticed what he was flailing. "Oh...Whoops. Okie dokie, what do you want? Sorry 'bout that."

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 11, 2014, 12:56:43 AM »
Dagen

Dagen shot up once he heard the knock. "Excuse me, Denis, was it? Sorry, I'm kind of zoned out. Spent most of the morning cleaning." He walked over to the door and recognized the guy from the shop yesterday. "Wait a second, I know you. You're the guy that tried to How the heck did you find this place, and why are you here?"

Big Daddy

Big daddy couldn't locate his foe again. This time, he use his ice to form a solid block on a mushroom. He made a few more to be noticeable, and hid so his opponent would find it. He was certain this would draw her out.