* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90306 times)

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Morning|Cloudy
« Reply #240 on: January 11, 2014, 04:27:03 AM »
Soul

The door opened, and most of the kids from the ice cream shop were revealed to be inside. The one who opened the door shouted something about a book while waving one around, then looked at it and backed away as the real reason for his intrusion approached.

"Wait a second, I know you. You're the guy that tried to How the heck did you find this place, and why are you here?"

Soul scratched his left hand with his right while he looked down, a little embarrassed. I found you because- He paused, a voice in his head stopping him. Don't. IF they don't know about HIM, then that's their own problem. He found us, and we should keep his secret a secret. I remembered that you were hanging out with Ash here, he nodded in Ash's direction, so I tried asking everyone that might know where you might be. I remembered which way you drove away from the ice cream parlor, and thought if I asked someone along that direction where some kids my age hung out, they could tell me where, and they did. I thought about looking up your address, but that would have been even more rude of me than I was yesterday, which I sincerely apologize for.

He bowed his head in Ash's direction again, and then looked at Misty with the best apologetic eyes he could muster. Again, I'm really sorry for my behavior yesterday, I should have acted more courteous to strangers. But, then he turned back to the guy in front of him, a fierce look in his eyes. As for why I'm here, I'm bored and I want to battle you. No hard feelings, no evil intent, but as rivals, for the experience. Soul held out his hand, remembering that he had never properly introduced himself to the man in front of him, or courteously to anyone in the room. I'm Soul, no special title or anything.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 11, 2014, 05:22:46 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash smiled at Soul, rising from the couch and brushing Dagen and Efialtes out of the way. "No hard feelings, sit where ya like. " He returned to his seat, kicking his feet up and grinning lazily. "I'd go for watching a good battle right now, hope you two are good enough to actually give a show." The remark was teasing, Dagen probably knew that, but he forgot Soul did not know him. He'd probably take the remark seriously.

Misty watched the spectacle quietly, resisting the urge to scream at Ash for being so gullible. Soul was the son of some fancy executive, they were trained liars. She had already busted his first lie, because no one knew about this warehouse, and when they left the ice cream parlor they went to Ash's house, but she would see where it went. "Hey, Soul, nice meeting you again. I'm Misty Williams."

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #242 on: January 11, 2014, 10:20:12 AM »
Nilakanta

Jumping from mushroom to mushroom Nilakanta was searching her opponent. She came to a halt when she saw ice blockes in the distance. "... Eh...?" It confused her a little, she zoomed in to get a better view, and it was indeed a block of ice.. There were no other blocks of ice except for the ones in the distance. This was most likely her opponent's doing. "Can use fire and ice... He might be slow, but if he freezes me it's all over... But why would he just show his ability like that..." She looked around for her opponent, but obviously he was hidden somewhere. "God he can take cover very well for a large slow thingie..." She was about to head towards the blocks. "Hold on." She stopped. "Hm?" "If he made those ice blocks he probably expects us to investigate them from close by. He expects us to come from above. He's probably focused on taking you down once you reach them. What we do know is that he is probably nearby at a location where he can see the blocks." "Heh... You're keener than you usually show." Nilakanta jumped into the forest taking cover in the lower foliage. Sneaking in a circle around the spot where her opponent might be. She switched her sniper for the minigun. She had to hit him a lot if she wanted to deal any damage. She didn't want to risk the rocket launcher failure she had last time though it seems like the most effective way to deal with this guy.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 11, 2014, 09:45:09 PM »
Big daddy

Big Daddy seen the dragon girl land a little off from where he wanted, but that was ok. There was enough stuff to burn around him, and her. He used incinerate on the ground and left the fire to spread, charging towards a mushroom and bashing it with his drill. Some of the spores leaked out and hit him, further reducing his speed, but he didn't need any speed for this. The whole place would burn in a matter of minutes anyways.

Dagen

Dagen perked up at the thought of a battle. "You're on! Dagen, at your service." He went towards the middle of the room and got his synch band ready. His heart was racing. His third battle. One loss, one tie, now to start a winning streak.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2014, 03:30:20 AM »
Soul

He felt the strong grip of Ash shake his hand, and noticed the slightly hidden menacing look he was receiving from Misty. He thought to himself, Whether she acknowledges it or not, I apologized sincerely. I admire her, as she's a superb battler and a few years my senior, but I guess I'll have to work on respect.

Ash sat back down, motioning to sit anywhere, but as soon as he did, the newly proclaimed Dagen walked to the middle of the room and readied himself for battle. No holding back, you're my unofficial rival and I want to fight you like one! Soul pulled his Sync Band out from underneath his jacket sleeve and pressed the button, bringing up a menu with only two options. He pressed the top option, making his vision go black while his mind was transported far away.

MegaMan

Opening his eyes, he looked around to see that he was standing on a small planet about the size of a small neighborhood. Looking farther there were several other of the same general size planets, (probably a good jump away with the help of low gravity), all roughly lined up, ending in a black hole. I'll have to be careful, can't get too close to that vortex. He readied himself by materializing his Energy Sword, remembering that his opponent was a close range fighter.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2014, 11:46:45 AM »
Nilakanta

She was detected the moment she had jumped down. "Sheez. If I had actually gone towards those blocks I would've been burnt to a crisp." She said while dashing sideways to avoid the fire. "How reckless of him. I could just fly off into safety and he would just be stuck in his own trap." She jumped. Landing back on the ground. "Hm?" She tried to spread her wings, but they won't move. "Oh... Looks like this is going to be more difficult than I considered..." "You must've caught some paralyzing spores. But don't give up yet. It looks like our opponent also caught some spores too. He's moving even slower now." "Heh, that means 'that thing' would be impossible to miss, but do I want to risk blasting it all on such a sturdy opponent?" "Instead of just aiming wherever you want you should look for some weak spots and expose them." "We think alike." Nilakanta inspected her target with a glance. She started running, taking aim at the back of her opponent with the intention of damaging the tanks on his back and pulled the trigger releasing another rain of bullets.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 12, 2014, 12:20:18 PM »
Ash and Misty
"Hey Myst, wanna spec their battle? We haven't really just sat back and talked about battling in a while." Ash didn't know why he asked her, but maybe it was the way she was looking at him. Even now, sea green eyes boring holes into him, there was a lack of real anger. The anger Misty was famous for, that he joked about so much. She had held back on him for nearly two weeks now, curving her blows when she hit him, lowering her voice instead of screeching. She pitied him, but he didn't want pity.

Misty was silent for a moment, but her glare slowly faded away. Another moment, and she smiled slightly and nodded. "We really haven't, have we? I hadn't really thought about it until just now, but all we've done is run around and help your Mom plan the funeral." She stopped to gauge his reaction to mentioning the funeral, and when he did nothing more than nod slightly, she continued. "Yeah, I'd be glad to."

"Nexalas, Efialtes, Dennis, you in?" Ash lifted himself off the couch, pulling something from the drawer of the coffee table in the middle of all the furniture, and then placing it on the table. It was a small, black, square-shaped platform, with several buttons on the front, and a projector on the top. It was covered in a thin layer of dust. Ash wiped it off, pressing a few buttons and waiting a moment. The projector on the top glowed, and soon enough, showed a three-dimensional hologram of the battle. "Bet ya don't have one of these, Nex. It's an old spec-cube, they used these things back when my Dad battled at events. Much larger ones, but still the same machine."

Ash sat down after that, watching the battle intently. He was so absorbed he didn't notice when Misty came to sit beside him, leaning against him and whispering "You still have that, Ash? I remember when you're Dad first showed us it, we thought it was so cool... How old were we, fourteen?" Ash nodded, smirking. "Yeah, we were. He gave it to me last year, said he didn't need it anymore." Misty was quiet after that, and the two watched the battle, zoning nearly everything else out but their own quiet discussions on what Dagen or Soul could have done better.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 12, 2014, 02:36:55 PM »
Nexalas and Denis

He rolled his eyes, whenever Ash could he would always try one-upping Nexalas, often showing off a rare trinket or item. Nexalas was about to retort, but then Denis spoke up.
I have one, actually.
Nexalas turned to him, raising an eyebrow as Denis took out another small cube, this one was also a bit aged.
You do? How did you get your hands on one of those?
I got it along with my synch band, as to how the shop keeper gets his hands on stuff is beyond me.
... Did you check if it works?
Denis put it on the table, pressing a few buttons till the holographic screen popped up, showing what's happening on Ash's screen at a different angle. Nexalas's jaw dropped, the fact he got a functioning cube was mind boggling.
It was actually broken when I got it, but I managed to tinker with it and give it a few new parts. It's not good as new, but it works.
Nexalas just nodded, deciding to watch the fight. He was definitely interested, the fight was between two people he's never seen before, and they both have unique astrals... not to mention that now they have two angles to look at.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2014, 05:16:50 AM »
Efialtes

Efialtes hadn't been paying much attention, he had been in his corner, writing some stuff down. He started to close the book, when everything went...Dark. Black even. When he regained his sight, the book was open, and some more scribbles had been written down. He felt...Different. But he shoved the feeling off. Beside some of his battle plans, in cursive there was more writing. "It says...'wrong...wrong...will get us killed...do not do... aaaand wrong. Try again, kid.' Why...?"

He was confused, and the confusion didn't stop. Something cut his attention from the book, which he quickly closed. Ash was saying something, something off of the tone that had been going around lately...Something sort of happy. He looked over, Ash had placed an odd cube he hadn't seen before, something dusty, on a table. It looked old, but the technology, wasn't something he had ever seen in the underground. He moved over, closer to the cube. It was projecting a battle that was going on...A battle Efi hadn't even noticed before then. He sat down on the floor near the table it was on, crossing his legs as he stared at the battle, watching.

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 05:19:25 AM by GameBoy Advanced »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Afternoon|Raining
« Reply #249 on: January 15, 2014, 05:06:09 AM »
GM Post

Some cops were standing over a couple of bodies. A male, and a female. They stared into the distance, as if they seen something terrifying. The authorities were baffled. There was no sign of forced entry, no wounds of any kind, not even a single drop of blood anywhere.

"This is insane. Two more bodies, the same as the others. Who could be doing something like this?"

Stan Masters was leading the investigation. He had seen these two last night, even recognized their signatures. He took out a notepad and began to draw something. When he finished, he got up, and walked out. He needed to clear his head.

Gix

As soon as Gix was in, he was taken in by the view. "Well, this is different. Looks like space, but, not space. Ok, Dagen, or Gix, let's do this right!" He looked around and seen his foe. He jumped from one planet to the next, closing in, and when he was in range, he did the one attack he knew that could close a distance. "Tornado Claw!" He spun at insane speeds thanks to the low gravity, using the momentum to speed at his foe.

Big Daddy

A hailstorm of bullets hit Big Daddy in the back. One of his tanks ruptured, but it didn't matter. It was his EVE tank, but he didn't need it to take down this dragirl. He used up the last bit of it to fire electro bolt at her, attempting to stun her. Paralyzing spores were already in effect, so this attack was sure to hit.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #250 on: January 15, 2014, 10:29:36 AM »
Nilakanta

Nilakanta noticed a bright blue liquid was flowing out of the tank. She wasn't sure what kind of stuff it was but that was a worry for later. Then she saw her large enemy pointing at her. 'Fire or Ice... Ice seems unlikely, he just wants to incinerate me, so he will throw fire...' Her back felt numb, the paralysation was spreading slowly to the rest of her body. This is the last thing she would be able to dodge. Then the electro bolt charged towards her. 'What? Electric?' She attempted to tumble sideways to dodge her legs catching the blow, leaving her sitting on the ground. "Well. This sucks. But I refuse to go down quietly." Feeling the heat around her intensify with the fire getting closer she switched her machine gun to the zap cannon taking aim and firing her own bolt of electricity.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 15, 2014, 03:19:20 PM »
MegaMan

As soon his opponent joined the battle, MegaMan knew he would be quick. Gotta think quick. Suddenly, the claw trooper charged him from a nearby planet, turning into a swirling vortex of claws that would chew him up like a blender if he wasn't careful. MegaMan quickly took an assessment of his surroundings, and as soon as he had finished, the real battle started. Tricky, but it's all I've got!

Tensing his muscles, he bent down and prepared to strike, and when the moment came, MegaMan swung his Energy Sword, hoping to take advantage of the low gravity and trying to deflect the claws and send the two combatants in opposite directions.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 17, 2014, 12:56:44 AM »
Nilakanta

Nilakanta noticed a bright blue liquid was flowing out of the tank. She wasn't sure what kind of stuff it was but that was a worry for later. Then she saw her large enemy pointing at her. 'Fire or Ice... Ice seems unlikely, he just wants to incinerate me, so he will throw fire...' Her back felt numb, the paralysation was spreading slowly to the rest of her body. This is the last thing she would be able to dodge. Then the electro bolt charged towards her. 'What? Electric?' She attempted to tumble sideways to dodge her legs catching the blow, leaving her sitting on the ground. "Well. This sucks. But I refuse to go down quietly." Feeling the heat around her intensify with the fire getting closer she switched her machine gun to the zap cannon taking aim and firing her own bolt of electricity.

Big Daddy

The bolt hit, and Big Daddy could feel his movement stall. He arm was shaking as he was preparing his coup de grace. A dark sphere formed in his palm, swirling with massive amounts of energy. With a final push, he let loose his super, the black orb flying at the dragon girl. It began to grow, creating a powerful vortex centering on a single point. Everything around it was being drawn in, even Big Daddy could feel the pull, but his weight kept him safe from its deadly embrace.

MegaMan

As soon his opponent joined the battle, MegaMan knew he would be quick. Gotta think quick. Suddenly, the claw trooper charged him from a nearby planet, turning into a swirling vortex of claws that would chew him up like a blender if he wasn't careful. MegaMan quickly took an assessment of his surroundings, and as soon as he had finished, the real battle started. Tricky, but it's all I've got!

Tensing his muscles, he bent down and prepared to strike, and when the moment came, MegaMan swung his Energy Sword, hoping to take advantage of the low gravity and trying to deflect the claws and send the two combatants in opposite directions.

Gix

Blades collided, and sparks flew in all directions. Gix was broken out of his spinning, and realized his claws were caught on the guys swords. They began to glow red hot from the energy. "Whoa, glad it was just these..." He couldn't imagine what would have become of him if he was off by a few inches. He broke free, and since his opponent was close enough, went for phase two. "Shield Buster!" Gix sent a fast strike towards his foes abdomen.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 17, 2014, 05:25:36 AM »
Gix

Blades collided, and sparks flew in all directions. Gix was broken out of his spinning, and realized his claws were caught on the guys swords. They began to glow red hot from the energy. "Whoa, glad it was just these..." He couldn't imagine what would have become of him if he was off by a few inches. He broke free, and since his opponent was close enough, went for phase two. "Shield Buster!" Gix sent a fast strike towards his foes abdomen.

MegaMan

The two collided, and their weapons got caught on each other. After untangling themselves, the opponent quickly aimed for MegaMan's stomach, saying something about a Buster. Another quick plan! He held his sword in a vertical stance, just meaning to block the blow. He could feel the blades collide once again, sending a jolt of force through his body. Since he likes Busters... Using the force from the blow and his own legs, he jumped backwards towards another planet, and materialized his Mega Buster. He charged a shot, and aimed for the Claw Trooper, and knew that even if it didn't connect it would most likely kick up some amount of debris.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #254 on: January 17, 2014, 08:59:41 AM »
Nilakanta

"Oh crap!" Being unable to dodge Nilakanta got dragged into the vortex, crushing her by the massive gravity formed in the center of it.

Yume Tsuki
Her mind was transported back to her original body. She felt rain dropping on her. She was a little confused by the change in environment but realized this was the world as she knows. She sighed as she opened up her umbrella to cover herself from the rain. "Lost again... Oh well, that was a pretty cool battle."