* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90305 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Afternoon|Raining
« Reply #255 on: January 18, 2014, 07:10:58 PM »
Big Daddy/Sal

Big Daddy watched as his foe was puled into his vortex, desynching before the final explosion. With a spin of his drill, he left the arena. Sal realized it was raining as soon as he was back in his world. He took note of his foe, and gave her a thumbs up. She might be inexperienced, but she has potential. Maybe enough potential. He started to think something over, but pushed it aside. He promptly left, deciding it was time to return to his dojo.

Gix

Gix took a hard hit from the buster, and it sent him flying at another planet. He manged to dig his claws into the ground to prevent him from going any further. But, something was off. His heart began to beat faster, and everything seemed to go black. When his eyes opened, he was no longer Dagen. Gix had awakened. "So, naughty naughty little fighter decides he can go toe to toe with the most feared of all astrals." Gix clashed his claws together, generating sparks. "Maybe I should fix this situation. Yes, exactly. He began to jump as fast as he could from each planet towards his foe, using his speed, and having his claws at the ready to strike.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 19, 2014, 05:30:31 AM »
Ash and Misty
"Hey Myst, did you see that?" Ash stared intently at the projection, watching Gix closely. "It's like he... changed." His voice was low, and he glanced around to make sure only Misty could hear him before continuing. "He looks just like the pictures. The ones in the paper Dad showed us."

Misty had seen the change herself, and she couldn't argue the fact that the way he stood was reminiscent of the Claw Troopers... "Ash, of course he does. He's a claw trooper, even if he has reformed. I'm sure it's nothing." Her voice wavered slightly, trying to convince herself as much as Ash. "I mean, wouldn't you be angry if you just got thrown?" Ash nodded, but the redhead saw the doubt in his eyes. She laid her hand on his, looking him directly in the eyes and whispering, "It was nothing."

Ash relaxed,continuing to watch the battle, but he didn't move her hand off his. He knew he should, but he didn't. Her simple touch seemed to take his nerves away, relieve him of his fears. And so he allowed her hand to rest on his,unaware he was having the same effect on her, and watched the battle. He was also unaware that his hair had flashed colors for a moment the instant Gix had taken control, or that his eyes had changed colors.

Link would not fail this time. he would stop the Claw Troopers.

(Whole conversation took place quietly, in whispers.)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 19, 2014, 06:34:54 AM »
MegaMan

The claw trooper took the Energy blast head on, sending him reeling. He landed on another planet, and managed to stop himself with his claws, which, after a moment, he clashed together in some display of strength. Well, ok then. Guess this guy's ready for a real fight. As Soul thought this, the opponent began to practically fly from planet to planet towards him. At the same time, MegaMan thought, He's changed. Something's off with him.

Soul went to raise his Buster once more for some rapid firing action, but he couldn't move his arm. I've got this. I won't hold back with the speed this time. Sure, just don't embarrass us. MegaMan replied with, Wouldn't dream of it. as he re-materialized his Energy Sword, and shot himself towards the claw trooper, holding the Sword in a position ready to slice.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 19, 2014, 02:41:11 PM »
Nexalas
He grasped his right arm, something was very wrong, and he knew it. Something about this was... familiar. He then grasped his head in pain, remembering something.

The night before...

Nexalas felt his consciousness slipping away, and he could only barely see through X's eyes. If he didn't do something, he feared that he may lose his astral. He consciously held his hand to something, as if trying to grasp his control.
What... the heck do you think.... your doing?
He then felt a sharp pain in the head and blacked out.

Now...

He looked to Dagen, the others didn't notice but his synch was flickering. He was wanting to warn the others, but something stopped him.
It's very obvious that his astral has taken control, but even so, it could be even more dangerous to de-synch him right now. I have no idea how to go about stopping this, and if I warn the others they'll probably panic considering Dagen's astral is a claw trooper... I have no choice but to watch.

Denis

He stopped being as nervous as before, and was oblivious as to anything that was going wrong and just watched. After all, he hasn't even battled once so far, he just assumed this was normal.
. . .

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #259 on: January 19, 2014, 04:55:53 PM »
Yume Tsuki

The thumb up made Yume smile as her opponent left. Then she realized she was hungry. "What time is it?" She wondered. "One day, I should really wear my watch..." She sighed. She decided to head back to fetch some lunch and then decide what to do next. The rain enhanced the scent of the leaves, she also smelt the faint scent of doused fire, but she paid no mind. The rain would keep it that way and she didn't want another encounter like the last one.

In the city the girl was attracted by the sandwich store closing her umbrella and heading inside. There weren't many customers at the moment. Most of them were stranded in this little lunchroom because of the rain. "Good afternoon, what can I do for you milady." The employee behind the counter asked friendly. "Ha, hum, hello... I would like a sandwich with... Lettuce... er... Bacon... Chicken, tomatoes... Egg and... cucumber." She said. "Wheat bread or white bread?" "Wheat, please... And mayonnaise." "Coming right up. That will be $4,70 please." Yume paid for her lunch. Then the guy picked a wheat bread smearing it with mayonnaise and putting on the ingredients swiftly. It always impressed Yume how swift the service here was. She took the sandwich thanking the employee and had a seat near the window eating her lunch while absently looking outside.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 21, 2014, 02:57:05 AM »
Gix

Gix was ready, and he contorted his body so the sword would miss, but returned with a couple quick swipes at his foe. "Is that supposed to intimidate me! Prepare to die!"

GM Post

A breaking news report flashed on all available media screens.

This is breaking news. Earlier today, two astral known astral fighters have been found dead in a small apartment in the downtown district. They have been identified as Luke Taylor, and Katerine Fisher. Police have no leads, and have not yet reported whether or not this was a homicide. As one officer stated, 'There are no signs of forced entry, no marks to indicate how they died, or any other evidence around. It's as if they have just died without any cause.' This is one of many cases that have been reported in recent months, and the criminal is said to still be at large.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 21, 2014, 05:23:39 AM »
Midou

Midou woke to rain pouring on his face. He was completely soaked and his fire seemed to have gone out sometime ago. Dawning the hood on his cloak he left the forest to find some form of shelter.

John

John had been out playing in the arcade earlier in the morning. When he had left he found himself caught in the rain and was forced into a near sandwich shop. He saw a familiar looking girl walk in but couldn't remember where he had seen her until a few moments ago. He walked up to her from behind and tapped her on the shoulder asking " Hey where you at the underground tournament last nite?".
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #262 on: January 21, 2014, 09:26:54 AM »
Yume Tsuki

"Hmm...?" Before she wanted to confirm she was there, the same thought from earlier in the morning came back to her. 'This guy was certainly not there.' Then she remembered him going on his knees in disappointment that he was too late. 'I wonder...' She looked at him in suspicion. Could he be the one who informed the cops?

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 21, 2014, 06:28:03 PM »
MegaMan

Before MegaMan had even swung, his opponent anticipated his attack and sliced away in his direction. Barely able to keep up with the claw troopers speed, he tried his best to block the slices, but could feel a claw scrape along his arm. Wincing from the slight pain he retaliated with a series of quick slices, trying to use his extended sword range to keep a good distance.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 21, 2014, 09:36:07 PM »
John

The girl seemed to be in deep thought about something. She was just staring at him and sorta mumbling something. John waved his hand in front of her asking " Hey anybody in there."
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #265 on: January 21, 2014, 10:16:50 PM »
Yume Tsuki

The blonde snapped back to reality when she saw a hand waving in front of her. "Ah hum! Sorry!" She shrieked timidly. "I was just... Wondering something... Nevermind forget it." 'Stupid, stupid, stupid, that was really akward to say.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 22, 2014, 02:21:09 AM »
Gix

Gix was unable to dodge the strikes, and took a good amount of damage from the hits. He could tell his opponent was off guard though. His strikes were wild, and didn't have any real goal. This was dangerous, and Gix could barely keep up. He still had his ace, but did not know whether or not this would be the right time. Without a thought, his claws began to electrify, and he used his speed to get closer. "Dragon Claw!" He took a swipe at his foes sword arm, attempting to disable it.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 22, 2014, 05:46:32 AM »
MegaMan

His sword connected with tissue, cleanly swiping through his opponent. As soon as he stopped moving his sword arm, the claw trooper's claws were cloaked in electricity, and he took another slice in his direction. Their speed still on par with one another, MegaMan brought his sword arm up to block the strike, but found that the new intensity of the claws caused by the electricity tore right through the Energy Blade. Crap!

With no time to do anything else, and with the opponent still so close, he threw a quick punch with his left hand, not caring if it landed or not, and jumped back. It'll take some time for that to repair, and since the Buster and Sword share the same energy pool, Charged Shots wouldn't allow the Sword to repair. MegaMan materialized his Buster anyway, ready to keep some distance. Now would be the time for that, but... He stood still, as a planet in the background exploded.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2014, 01:49:43 AM »
Gix

The exploding planet made Gix flinch, causing him to drop his guard momentarily. Dagen began to regain control, but he didn't have full influence yet. It looked like Gix was at a stand still at the moment. Not one muscle moved. After a couple moments like this, he spoke. "What happened? Am I winning? Something else was off though. Dagen, now controlling Gix, realized he couldn't move a muscle. He could barely raise his arm, and moving his leg was basically a chore. "What the hell?"

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 23, 2014, 05:10:20 AM »
John

" Uh, ok." It seemed like she was thinking about something important but John decided not to pry." So about what happened at the competition yesterday. Did any battles go down before the cops showed up?"

Midou

Walking through the streets in the middle of the rain Midou stopped outside an electronic store looking at  the news from a TV on display. The report said a couple of astral fighters were dead which could only made him chuckle to himself. It wasn't cause he found the death of others humorous but more that the game which he saw as nothing more than a simple game and a way to use a natural gift to make easy cash. To think it could lead to such serious results like police raids and even murder Midou found stone humor in that.'But sadly seems like i have top play this game no later how wild it gets.'once the report had gone of Midou continued on his way walking through the rain.