* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90302 times)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Afternoon|Raining
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2014, 10:37:51 AM »
Yume Tsuki

"Mh, some battles of the first round were still going on... Three battles were done. The last two of them had to stop because of the cops. A rather old looking man made sure nobody would have to go to jail." She took a bite from her sandwich and a quick glance around the room.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2014, 09:15:45 PM »
MegaMan

The explosion made the claw trooper flinch, and another noticeable change happened. He's back to himself, but why... MegaMan's eyes widened in sudden realization. Now would be the perfect time for his technique, but it would render him completely defenseless. No, stick to this. A small charge began to build within the Buster. MegaMan held it in his immobilized opponents direction, held it for several seconds to continue the charge, then released.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 25, 2014, 05:51:26 PM »
Gix seen the blast coming, but had no way to dodge. His legs felt heavy, and his arms were numb. He closed his eyes, awaiting the blast, bracing himself, thoughts sunning through his head. A second loss. Everything was in slow motion to him, and he was helpless to anything about it. The blast hit him in the chest, sending him off the planet, and straight into the black hole. He desynched.

Dagen

Dagen was back in reality. His body felt weak, and he collapsed on the floor and passed out.

(The battle was exhausting only because of Gix, but you guys can react however you wish. Unintentional rhyme.)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 25, 2014, 06:34:43 PM »
MegaMan

The claw trooper was apparently helpless to dodge, and took the Charged shot straight on. It flung him backwards, into the black hole, ending the match. MegaMan kept his firing stance for a moment, then released the sync.

Soul

Soul opened his eyes to see everyone staring at a projection of the battle, with Dagen on the ground, unconscious. Woah, what happened?! I know the battle was tense, but I hope this isn't my fault! He rushed over to the guy, propping his head up to keep a safe circulation of blood. He turned to Ash, the only real expert on astrals and astral battles. Is there anything that caused this?
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 26, 2014, 05:41:01 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash was up in a flash, gently he lifted Dagen off the ground. He carried him over to the couch and laid him down, propping his hand up on the armrest. "I'm not really sure, high amounts of stress leading up to a battle can cause the battler to exert too much energy, but... that's not what happened." He turned to Misty, who had stood up so Dagen could be laid down, "Call the Old Man. Tell him to meet us here as soon as he can."

Misty nodded, picking her phone off the table and dialing his number. As it rang, she cast Dagen a worried glance. She had tried to tell herself it had been nothing, that Ash was just stressed and seeing things, but something had changed for sure. The battle had been so even until the claw trooper had seemed to lose his mind and started throwing himself at his opponent. Out of instinct she curled one of her bangs around her finger, nervously beginning to twirl it.

Ash meanwhile had turned to look at the rest of the people in the room. Soul was still on the floor, looking rather upset. "Relax, it's nothing you did." He wanted to reassure him that it was just exhaustion, but he knew better than that. The kid looked smart enough to figure out that wasn't it, and Nexalas would definitely know something was up. So he opted to tell them what he thought was wrong. "How much do you all know about the claw troopers?"

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 26, 2014, 04:12:59 PM »
Nexalas

As he saw Dagen pass out from exhaustion, his first instinct was to catch him, but Ash beet him to it. It seemed like he noticed too, and after Misty dialed a number, Ash turned to the group, striking a glance at Nexalas. He sighed, and looked to Dagen and then to Ash.

I know that they used to be a threat back in the day, but I guess this is the part where I come clean, right? You noticed his astral change too, right? When he got launched... He paused a moment, thinking things over. You think it's the same thing that happened to me?

Denis

He immediately freaked out when Dagen went unconscious, completely confused as to how this happened and hundreds of thoughts rushed to his head.

Ohgodwhathappeningishedeadwhydidhefallunconsciouswhydidthishappenisthisnormalwhyiseveryonepanicking- PANIC! Was that supposed to happen?! ... Wait, what happened to you Nexalas?

Nexalas gave a look to him that said shut up and let me handle this, Nexalas was obviously tense with worry. He just looked around at the others, confused and nervous.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 27, 2014, 02:59:54 AM »
GM @ Everyone in warehouse

Stan was pulling up to his old friends warehouse. He remembered the day Daylin bought it, saying he wanted to rebuild it into a training center. With everything that went on, that project was put on hold, and eventually, Daylin gave it to Red and Ash as a gift. Now it was a simple hangout for the young men. As he stepped out, his phone rang. It was Misty, and she had a twinge of worry in her voice.

"I'm here already, about to walk through the door. I need to talk to Ash, but that can wait."

Stan opened the door up and seen everyone around the young man he seen Ash hanging around with the night before. He moved over to the couch and waved everyone to step aside, and began to read the man's signature. When the image of a claw trooper flashed in his mind, he jumped back. "Will someone tell me what happened and why in the hell a man with a claw trooper is passed out on the couch?"

GM @ yuki

The stranger was looking for his next customer outside the sandwich shop. The rain didn't seem to bother him much.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #277 on: January 27, 2014, 11:05:02 PM »
Yume Tsuki

Yume took a glance outside. Someone was standing outside the sandwich store and didn't seem to care about the rain. He wore a long black coat. She had seen it before. Then she remembered him, he was outside the tournament building. He seemed like the type that wouldn't mess with the cops she had no reason to suspect him, perhaps he has seen something suspicious... She finished her sandwich. "Excuse me... I gotta go." She said to the guy she was talking with and stood up to leave. She walked up to the stranger. "Excuse me, sir. I noticed you in the crowd last night. Did you happen to see anything out of place besides the cops surrounding the place?

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 27, 2014, 11:42:16 PM »
Ash and Misty
Ash had no time to respond to Nexalas before Stan burst through the door, causing him to jump slightly. Stan had a commanding aura, and the room fell silent around him. A path cleared for him to get to Dagen. There was a pregnant silence as he read the mans signature, and jumped back in shock. Ash stepped forward, quickly breaking free of the hold that had silenced him. "Dagen, that's the guy on the couch, and Soul were astral battling, and something really weird happened. Dagen's eyes flashed red and it seemed like he lost control. The way the astral acted... it reminded me of what you and Dad would always tell me when I asked about the Claw Troopers." He seemed at a loss for words, balling his fists into the fabric of his jeans. Talking about the troopers made him so angry, he always wanted to punch something afterwards.

Unbeknownst to Ash, as his anger rose, his hair began to flicker from black to blonde, and though Misty could not see because his back was to here, she 'd have wagered his eyes were becoming that emotionless icy blue. She stepped forward, placing a hand softly on his shoulder.  The flickers in his appearance immediately ceased, yet no one seemed to notice. (She was used to that, it seemed like she was the only one who could see it.) "What he means is the Claw trooper became a lot more vicious, and it looked like he was taunting his opponent. Dagen's not like that, so I can only assume..."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 28, 2014, 01:37:36 AM »
Stan

Stan thought it over a bit. "I see. Right now, I think he just needs some rest." He looked around the warehouse. It changed since the last time he dropped by for a visit. Very clean.

"Now, I guess none of you have heard the news? I don't want to be bring more bad news, but it has to be said. Two more fighters were found dead today."

Stan was frustrated. This case was going nowhere, and things were only getting more dangerous.

"Ash, Misty, i need to talk to you two personally though. The rest of you, catch up. I can't reveal too much on the investigation.

Stan walked into one of the office spaces, waiting for his young friends.

(The rest in the warehouse, except soul, should know who Stan is personally. Soul, you can know him as a former champ.)

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 29, 2014, 12:23:02 AM »
Soul

Soul's eyes widened and he stood up off the ground as the old man walked into the warehouse. That's the old man from the factory last night! But, he's also... Soul racked his brain for the right memory. He's a previous champ, remember? Stan Masters, and he was very acquaintanced with Ash's father.

Masters walked over to the unconscious Dagen and examined him, then asked Ash for an explanation. While he did, Ash was obviously tense, and Masters seemed very concerned. Soul noticed Misty put her hand on Ash's shoulder, and something bright near his head. Weird. Masters called for Ash and Misty to step aside, so Soul walked over next to the others and sat on the table, facing Dagen. What exactly happened while we were fighting? And what is Gramps doing here?
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 29, 2014, 07:16:17 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash was grim-faced as he followed Stan, eyes focused intently on the ground. Two more dead... He didn't know who it was, but they had been targeting champions. His Dad was off the list, and Stan was still here. The newer league didn't have many champions, the only one he knew of was Luk- He picked up his pace, bursing into the only room the warehouse had that was considered private. "It was Luke, and that girl he hung around, wasn't it?" His voice was strained, and he couldn't bring himself to look Stan in the eyes.

Misty felt her throat tightening as she came to the same realizaion as Ash, but she forced the lump of emotions down. They hadn't known the Champion and his girl friend personally, but he and Ash had met before on several occasions. Luke had seemed alright, and the quiet girl he traveled with had looked so innocent. They didn't deserve to die. "Please, Stan, say it wasn't them." She spoke softly, nearly begging Stan to deny their suspicions. The haunted gaze he observed them with said it all though.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 29, 2014, 07:43:16 AM »
Efialtes

Efialtes had watched the entire battle, but he was drowning out all sounds, he was thinking. The moment the battle ended, he went to write something down in his black book, until he looked up after hearing a loud thud. The guy that had been here before them, the guy Ash called Dagen, was out on the floor. A door opened, and he saw someone he saw a few times before, someone he at least thought Ash respected, Mr. stan. He started to say something, before stopping himself, as the other guy led Ash and Misty away, the guy must have said something he hadn't caught, either way, he probably shouldn't follow them, hence why he just went back to writing in his book.

He started to write something down, before he lost vision, regaining it a few seconds later, to see the strategy he had started to write down, crossed out, with neater words beside it. He read said words, his expression changing rapidly. His normal, idiotic smile, to a flat line, that of someone who looked hurt. '...it reads.... "do you really think that would work...? You aren't very good at this are you?"....'

He shook his head, marking out the words, and he started to write down the strategy. He kept losing vision, each time he regained it, what he had written down would be scratched out, the same words written down beside it. He would get less, and less written down, until eventually he came back to a whole page of the words. To any normal person, this would look like someone writing things down rapidly, them going through a wave of moods as they were doing it... He eventually wrote down one word himself. 'why?'

Nothing else came after that. Not a single word from the one who he was arguing with. He merely stared at the page, and at that one word, for the longest time. A blank expression on his face, as thoughts streamed into his mind, reminding him of every falter, mishap, loss, that he caused by not being good enough, not being able to think fast enough, or flat out admitting he was beat.

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:46:36 AM by GameBoy Advanced »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 30, 2014, 01:11:15 AM »
Stan Masters

Stan looked down at the request. "I'm sorry." It pained him to see his young friends in distress, but he couldn't help what happened. He was even sure about this next move, but again, it can't be helped either.

"That's why I wanted to talk to you guys. Luke was aa champion, and as you and probably the rest of the city figured out, this killer only targets champions. Apparently, not last night, as the younger woman, Kat, was not a champion. He seemed more concerned for Ash and Misty now, but he pressed on. "Another thing that remains consistent is that there is no sign of a forced entry, a struggle, or any visible marks that indicate how they died. Almost as if they dropped dead without notice. He trembled a bit, a memory popping up and making him think even more. "The last time I seen this was when Daylin was still alive. I am certain now that this is an astral crime. I fear that events will play out again, but I'm not sure if it is the same astral. The one that killed your father. He looked to Ash.

"Ash, you have a gift in you, one that only you and your father share. You have a strong astral signature, and it is manifesting itself around you. You are able to tap into your being's knowledge, even become them to an extent. I went back to this..." He pulled out an old book, and opened it up. The pages were blank, but it was indeed important. "This is the book of the astrals. I am the only one that can read it, but it has revealed to me things about you. Ash, you are a Catalyst. You can utilize your energy in a focused manner, making you strong offensively in the battlefield. Your father was the same. Ash, I want you to join the Pursuers of Knowledge. I know you battle in the underground, and I fear that a member there is using this astral, or worse, the astral is using them. You have insider information, and can gain access that the PK can't. It will be a dangerous mission, but I have faith in you, and will train you, and one other member of your choosing, to get through this.

He paused, as he waited for a reply.

(Blades, you can respond any way you wish. I will send a PM to clarify.)

@Yuki

The Stranger

"Ah, you speak my language. Without hesitation you approached this old soul with an inquiry. Madam, I see many a strange thing, things that are beyond belief in this world. In another world, it's normal the things I see, but such is life." He pulled out a scarf, gold in color, and as brilliant as the sun itself. "Now this is strange, and I did see it as out of place given the consequences of last night. This is the Golden Fleece, woven down of course into something more... stylish I suppose. Yours for 15, unless you prefer to pay 10. Why am I selling you this, you ask? Well, this strange item seems to be what you seek. A powerful item that allows you to recover three times as fast form any attack, no matter how devastating. If you don't believe me, at least you'll get a nice scarf out of it. What do you say, Stranger?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 30, 2014, 06:33:22 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash was silent for a moment, then nodded. "I'll do it, I'm not gonna stand by and let more people die." He looked oddly reminiscent of Daylin as he clenched his fists, eyes glowing in determination. "Myst cant train with me, I'm sure she's as willing to help as I am." The raven haired teenager looked at Misty, who nodded in affirmation.

Misty's eyes wandered to the book Stan held, whose pages he said were blank. Ash didn't seem to notice anything, but to her, the pages shifted with words. She shook it off, and then looked at Stan. "What are the pursuer's of knowledge, Stan? Daylin always said they wree good, and I knew he was part of them, but... he didn't really say much else."

(Sorry if the post is off, lost my actual one because the page failed to load because PU was updating.)