* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90298 times)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Afternoon|Raining
« Reply #285 on: January 30, 2014, 12:28:41 PM »
Yume Tsuki

'Huh? Is such item even legal? Wait why am I talking about whatever is legal or illegal, it's not like one could say this 'game' is legal after all.' She thought to herself. "Not specifically something I was looking for." She pondered for a moment. "Yume, if the information about the deaths of other astral players is true, this is your best option to hold on to. Especially since you're snooping around right now..." Her astral suggested. 'It only works for astral battles though, some random person could still stab me if he or she wanted to.' She looked at the scarf. [/i]'It's true though, if though astral battles a person can actually die, such scarf could be a life-saver.'[/i] Then the image from the pink haired guy went through her mind, he had fallen unconscious to the ground after battling. 'What was his name...? Oh right, Nexalas. She looked back at the stranger. "I'll take it. But there is one more question I have... Do you happen to know where a guy named Nexalas is staying?"

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 02, 2014, 01:53:08 AM »
Nexalas and Denis

Denis, surprisingly, didn't cling to the back of the nearest couch or try to sprint out of the door when Stan entered. He vaguely remembers the man who entered the room as Stan Masters, Nexalas told him all about how he was past champion and how they were acquainted, and even met him once before. He nodded as he left to another room with both Ashton and Misty, and he felt this was as good a time as any to ask Nexalas what's going on.
You mentioned something about last night, what exactly happened?

Nexalas turned to him, but as soon as he did, he sneezed all of a sudden. He sniffled a bit before answering. My astral went a bit berserk yesterday, he took control at one of the worst times. I regained consciousness when Misty slapped me. Denis was about to ask, but Nexalas stopped him. Long story, let's just say we don't see eye to eye. A lot.

Denis nodded, remembering how Nexalas described him, and Nexalas continued, this time more to both Denis and Soul. So basically, the same thing happened to Dagen, only it seems as though it took control of itself in the middle of the fight instead of in the beginning like me. Astral battles aren't that dangerous for most people, but it seems like both his and my astral have something in common... heck if I know what it is though.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 02, 2014, 09:44:42 PM »
Red
"Another victim has been found." The head honcho of the underground slammed his fist against the table, looking around at Red and the rest of the Triad clans. It wasn't often he got them together without all hell breaking loose. "We cannot allow this to continue happening. This is the very reason battling fell out of popularity twenty years ago."\ If it continues we will lose battlers, and no battlers means no money."

Red pulled his hat down farther to cover his eyes, leaning back in his chair. He tried not to take the short man at the head of the table too seriously. He was one of the sponsors of the underground, and generally just screamed at the top of his lungs about money. He was listening more than normal today, trying to find out anything about the murders.

"What do you suppose we do?" Zeke spoke up, grinning from under his hood. "We could kick their asses if you want. That sounds fun, right guys?"

"Do you even think we could manage that?" Blue spoke up from behind Red, looking at Zeke. "One of the first murders was Daylin Hakima. he was renowned as the best battler of a millenia for a reason. He only has two documented defeats in his whole career." The room descended into silence after that, all eyes on Red. He was a mystery to most, but everyone in the Triad knew he was the son of the famous champion. If anyone knew if Daylin was as strong as the rumors said, it would be his son.

"Well?" the short man at the front of the table demanded. He did not like waiting on anyone. "How strong was he, boy?"

Red looked up, locking eyes with the man. "If they beat him, we can't. Whoever is hunting these champions isn't playing fair. They could not have beaten my father without doing so. He was famous for a reason. He was fusion." His voice was cool and collected, and the room was silent afterwards.

"Very well, we will continue later. tonight we are holding another gathering, all of you are to be there. If the murderer shows his face you are permitted to sue force. Deadly force." He a small red orb on the table, and Zeke gasped, even Red's eyes widened slightly. "It's the same thing the Troopers used twenty years ago. Beat him and he's dead meat. Literally, ahaha." And with that the meeting was dismissed, leaving the Triad to get ready for tonight's gathering.

Red left in a hurry, pulling out a throw away mobile phone and sending a picture of the orb to Stan (he had taken them when everyone was getting ready to leave), with a message. "Caution, will be there tonight. Gathering is at the old battle arenas at 10:00 PM. Proceed with caution. ~Crimson" Then the gang leader left the site of the meeting, talking to his hang and the other triad members like nothing had happened.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining
« Reply #288 on: February 03, 2014, 08:00:41 PM »
Before Change

Stan Masters

Stan received a message from Red. It was a picture of a red orb. Stan was filled with disgust when he realized how dangerous this is actually going to be. "Things go from bad to worse it seems. One of the underground members got a hold of a red orb. Ash, Misty, take caution. If you see a red orb, get as far away from the synch zone as you can. Report to me if you find anything else."

Stan hugged both of them. To him, they were the only thing close to a family he has. He let go, nodded, and took his leave, giving everyone else a quick goodbye as well.

(You guys just post on the ways you got the invite later.)

The Stranger

"Unfortunately, I can't supply that information right now, as personal info is quite expensive, but seeing as you really want to find him, I'm sure he will be at the underground event tonight. Should be a riot. So, I accept payment in the form of cash. Enjoy your scarf, Stranger. The transaction complete, the stranger left, leaving no trace of his existence.

At the meeting

Everyone was waiting patiently as they once did the night before. Synch stations were set up, this time in catacombs beneath the city, a place where no cop dared to venture. Dagen was back on his feet, having no memory of what happened earlier, and he seemed even more excited for his next fight. Salvador was waiting in the shadows, avoiding eye contact. He had a special run in with a mysterious man who tried to sell him odd trinkets, but he wasn't buying. He didn't need special items to win.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 03, 2014, 10:52:11 PM »
Midou

Midou had made his way to the catacombs a while ago. His partner called him telling him about the meeting sometime after he woke up in the forest. Midou was hanging back on a wall flicking his lighter off and on while his partner was going over the matches he had seen yesterday.

John

After he had heard the that battles already occurred yesterday he spaced out disappointed he missed the chance to participate. When he finally came back the blonde girl was gone. When he left the sandwich shop he got a message about the next event he made sure to make it early and has been loitering around the entrance since.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #290 on: February 04, 2014, 05:10:30 PM »
Yume Tsuki

Entering the catacombs Yume looked around for any suspicious people, but it was no easy task. There were many people around. She was wearing her usual coat, with the hood covering her head. She noticed Salvador in the mass of people due to his large posture. He seemed to be shaking his head to the salesman she had bought the scarf from. Of course Salvador wouldn't buy anything from that man, those items are mainly used for having an advantage in a fight. She kept her scarf in a small bag she carried with her in case her opponent actually was the murderer. But how would she recognize someone like that? And how was it possible for the murderer to kill someone in an astral battle? Out of habit her arm was resting on the bag. It was her way of keeping her things safe, and it was a pretty natural position due to the bag hanging at the right height. She walked along with the mass of astral battlers keeping an eye out for pink hair.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 04, 2014, 10:29:41 PM »
Nexalas and Denis

Denis was looking around, getting extremely nervous. It wasn't exactly crowded in the catacombs but there were a lot of people, and not to mention his natural fear of the catacombs, which is natural with its chain of dark alleyways and tunnels, he has no idea who could be around the next corner. If not for Nexalas, he would skip tonight's battle, after all Nexalas seemed a little distracted as he often spaced out. Nexalas was thinking about how he'll astral battle tonight, as he doesn't know what his astral will do. He tried communicating, but X wont respond at all,not even with a smart remark. He wondered if it was the fight with Link that got him silent, as his pride was wounded.
So how will this work exactly? Do we just walk up there when its time?
Nexalas looked at Denis as his train of thought was broken. No, usually they call specific names up to fight. Hows your paranoia holding up?
Well, I'm not having constant panic attacks so... okay I guess.
Nexalas thought for a moment, then smiled. Well I'm glad, because the worst part about this is to wait for things to start.
They both sighed, and then waited for the main event to begin, they were at a spot where there weren't that many people, so they ere relatively easy to spot.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 12:08:46 AM by NexosYourGayBestFriend96 »
. . .

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #292 on: February 04, 2014, 10:52:42 PM »
Yume Tsuki

Yume kept looking around and noticed pink hair in a less crowded area. She headed right for it and eventually stood behind them. She remained silent. 'Well Yume, what are you waiting for. You're supposed to ask him. Just be like: "Hey, I wanted to ask why you passed out at the tournament yesterday." No wait, that is stupid to ask... Just stay quiet and come up with a better way to ask the question without seeming like a total weirdo.' Curiosity kept poking her, but her shyness kept her quiet.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 04, 2014, 11:44:02 PM »
Soul

Soul was waiting for the next event to begin, again with his hoodie up to hide himself. It was such a sudden event too, probably nobody expected it. But, as evident by the same faces from the previous night, he could tell that everyone was excited for tonight as well. He noticed the blonde girl acting a little strange next to Nexalas and his friend from the warehouse. He saw a big brute of a man shaking his head to the Stranger. "So now he's in the know as well."

Looking around again he spotted Dagen, surprised that he was there so quickly after the previous incident. He walked over and held his hand up for a fist-bump, and wanted to ask, "Hey, how're you feeling from earlier?", but what actually came out of his mouth was, "Who're you looking to fight with now?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 05, 2014, 01:26:10 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash shivered slightly as he and Misty descended into the catacombs, shaking the rain off his jacket. He could hear the storm still raging, drowning out the shouting and general chaos of the underground meeting. He turned to Misty. "You ready?" whether he liked it or not, tonight was not a normal meeting. The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife (or was that just him?), and the noise of the place seemed more intimidating than normal. It was not going to be fun.

Misty nodded, letting her hair out of the normal sideways ponytail and sliding the scrunchy onto her wrist. "Hey Ash, for the record, I think you made the right call with Efi. Something doesn't feel right." The aforementioned boy had been left at the warehouse, asleep on the couch wrapped up in a blanket, book beside him on the table. Most of the time they brought him with them, but Ash had told her not wake him up. He hadn't said why, but the she could guess.

They finally connected with the main group of people. There was the normal hype, pushing and shoving, people making bets on who would be called to battle. Ash heard his name a few times. normally he would have turned to Misty and bragged about how many people knew him, now he didn't even turn around. They could see Sal in the corner, isolated from everyone but a lone hunched figure, who he was shaking his head at angrily. Dagen and Soul were in another corner talking, and Nexalas in his friend a ways away. Neither made an effort to go over to them.

The two were there tonight to help Stan and gain information, not hang around with friends. Ash had actually considered not showing up, but he and Misty had agreed they needed to. He wasn't as well known as the triad, but he was respected in the underground. People would notice his absence... even telling himself that repeatedly, he felt like he had made a terrible mistake.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 01:29:17 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 08, 2014, 12:48:01 AM »
Nexalas and Denis

Nexalas scanned the crowd when he noticed Ashton and Misty. He was tempted to walk over to them, but he could tell something was amiss. He raised an eyebrow and looked around for anything that might have upset him... what he found instead was the girl who's been standing behind him, and somehow he didn't notice. He looked at her for a moment and then to Denis, seeing that he was oblivious to what was going on. He then turned back to the girl.
Who are you? He could've sworn he met her before, something was jogging his memory when Denis finally noticed her. Instead of screaming and running away as usual though, some of the color in his face drained and he turned away quickly. If I don't look at her she can't talk, if I can't look at her she can't talk... He was trying his best to not freak out, because he knows he's going to have to get used to meeting new people if he wants to compete.
Nexalas then made a motion, as if remembering something. That's right, you were at the Ice Cream Shop and the tournament the day before, but... He raised an eyebrow, looking at her a bit curiously. Who are you exactly?
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 08, 2014, 01:44:24 AM »
Efialtes

He had finally made it to the catacombs, he had been walking since he lost consciousness, and regained it on the sidewalk to his house. His book had an extensive set of notes on it, and a cowl. He hadn't donned the cowl yet, not even now that he had gotten to his destination. He was more dwelling on the notes that had been in his books. '...Something about that cowl isn't right... The note said to wear it during my next fight, that it would change us for the better... They said the guy who gave it to them also mentioned the gathering tonight... And that it would be the perfect chance to test it out... But can I believe the notes...? They've done nothing but antagonize me...'

Nonetheless, he eventually complied, donning the cowl. When he did, he felt a surge of...Something, in his arm, more specifically his astral mark. It burned, as if something that shouldn't have been touched, being changed completely. He clutched his arm as he walked, the pain was nearly unbearable.

Eventually, the pain went away. He looked around, trying to see if he could see any of his friends. He saw Ash and Misty, and started off towards them, before his book seemed to appear in his hand...It happened again. The note was actually enough for him to turn around, and walk away from his course to his friends. The note read 'Are you really going to go to your so called friends? They didn't even inform you about the gathering, yet here they are. The left you so you would miss out, so you wouldn't be able to participate. If it wasn't for me, you would have just gone home blind, without ever even knowing...' He would have normally just gone and found Nexalas at this point, but the note had a point, did it not? Nexalas could have informed him too, but he didn't. It was starting to look like he would follow these notes wherever they lead him, which may or may not have been the best idea. He eventually found a spot in a corner he could wait in, and just ponder everything that was going on... It had been a strange day.

[SIINTCA[]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 08, 2014, 03:14:35 AM »
Soul

Soul was waiting for the next event to begin, again with his hoodie up to hide himself. It was such a sudden event too, probably nobody expected it. But, as evident by the same faces from the previous night, he could tell that everyone was excited for tonight as well. He noticed the blonde girl acting a little strange next to Nexalas and his friend from the warehouse. He saw a big brute of a man shaking his head to the Stranger. "So now he's in the know as well."

Looking around again he spotted Dagen, surprised that he was there so quickly after the previous incident. He walked over and held his hand up for a fist-bump, and wanted to ask, "Hey, how're you feeling from earlier?", but what actually came out of his mouth was, "Who're you looking to fight with now?

Dagen turned to the voice behind him, which happened to be Soul. "Oh, hey, what's up? Yeah, not really looking to fight anyone in particular so long as I compete. Last night was kind of a drag, but what can we do?"

Le GM Post: Underground Phase Two- Battle Among Dragons

A voice was heard out of nowhere.

"Welcome, fighters, to round one part two. Due to last night's.... interruption, we are forced to repeat yesterday, but with a different lineup, and a whole new map. Fighters, when your name is called, approach the stations, and commence battling.

Names were listed off, and fighters were heading to their places. Among them, these names stood out the most:

Ash vs Soul
Nexalas Vs Yume
Midou vs Misty
The Grey Fox vs Dagen
Sal vs Denis
Lai vs John

"As a consolation, all fighters will receive tilted treetops as an arena. Todays prize, $1000 and an entry into the qualifiers. Your battles will take place in Dragon's Lair. Beware of the beast within."

Dagen and Sal

Sal approached his station and was waiting for his foe.

Dagen jumped up with a smile. "Good luck Soul. We should meet up tomorrow, hang out a bit." He ran over to his station, and waited for his opponent.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #298 on: February 08, 2014, 12:29:10 PM »
Yume Tsuki

Yume was so lost in thought that she got startled when Nexalas spoke to her. "Ah! Uhm... I'm... Yume... I..."

The tournament already started before Yume could properly introduce herself. On the list she saw she had to battle Nexalas. 'coincidence?' She looked back at Nexalas. He didn't seem like a murderer so she should be okay. But she also wanted to make sure the item she bought that afternoon actually worked. Though, was it fair to use it against him? Certainly not. She decided not to use the scarf yet. Maybe for the next round.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 08, 2014, 10:52:44 PM »
Ash and Misty
Ash shook his head as both his and Misty's names were called. He had known they would call him, they always did. He brought in the most money from bets, and as long as he did that, he would be one of the opening battlers. He hadn't expected them to call Misty, however, and that bothered him. They didn't call newcomers often. He turned to her. "Hey, Mys, you gonna be alright?"

Misty nodded, casting a glance towards the battle area.  "I'll be fine. Know anything about this Midou guy?"

Ash paused, trying to remember why the name seemed so familiar. "Oh, yeah. He's a pyromaniac, both in and out of battle. He's also one of the lead gamblers in the underground, though he bets against himself most of the time. He's not that great a battler, you should be fine. Just be careful of the dragon in the arena, and you should win pretty quickly."

Misty nodded. "Alright, see you after the battles, than. And take your own advice, Ash, and be careful." Without waiting for his response, she set off towards the battle area.

Ash paused for a moment, thinking just how ironic this was. Merely weeks ago he loved always being called in the opening battles, thrived on the loud and hectic environment the underground provided. Now it made him sick. With one alst shake of his head, he set off towards the arenas, ready to battle Soul.