* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90296 times)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining
« Reply #300 on: February 08, 2014, 11:18:46 PM »
Midou

Midou was till talking with his partner. “Misty? Never heard of her." His partner was a bit surprised to hear this. Midou tend to stay on top of fighters and their astrals. “Well she's new to the underground ring but people do seem to be putting the odds in her favor." Curiously Midou replied "And why is that?" All his partner did was point over to her and Midou understood why. Misty was standing with Ash Hakima, a top battler in underground, and they seem well antiquated. "Well if she knows that guy then I suppose it’s reasonable to assume her battling skill is decent at least." Midou smirk leaving to go towards the arena leaving his name partner behind only saying "Brad, put all the money on me I'm going to put this one down before she can rise up." Midou stood ready waiting to start his battle.

John

When John heard his name he immediately ran up to the battle arena. He didn't want to miss his chance to battle again like last night. “Even i of the cops do show up again in going to get my battle on first. Now where is that guy!?" John began looking around seeing if he could spot Lai.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 09, 2014, 07:14:08 AM »

Dagen turned to the voice behind him, which happened to be Soul. "Oh, hey, what's up? Yeah, not really looking to fight anyone in particular so long as I compete. Last night was kind of a drag, but what can we do?"

Le GM Post: Underground Phase Two- Battle Among Dragons

A voice was heard out of nowhere.

"Welcome, fighters, to round one part two. Due to last night's.... interruption, we are forced to repeat yesterday, but with a different lineup, and a whole new map. Fighters, when your name is called, approach the stations, and commence battling.

Names were listed off, and fighters were heading to their places. Among them, these names stood out the most:

Ash vs Soul
Nexalas Vs Yume
Midou vs Misty
The Grey Fox vs Dagen
Sal vs Denis
Lai vs John

"As a consolation, all fighters will receive tilted treetops as an arena. Todays prize, $1000 and an entry into the qualifiers. Your battles will take place in Dragon's Lair. Beware of the beast within."

Dagen and Sal

Sal approached his station and was waiting for his foe.

Dagen jumped up with a smile. "Good luck Soul. We should meet up tomorrow, hang out a bit." He ran over to his station, and waited for his opponent.

Soul heard a flurry of names and recognized a few among them, including his own. Dagen left to engage in his own match. He called after him, "Win your match and I'll buy us lunch!" with a smirk, along with the thought that he would probably buy it either way. Then he hurried over to his station and faced Ash, one of the greatest fighters he would probably ever meet. With a curt nod, Soul held up his arm and waited for Ash to get ready. "There goes the prize money for me I'll bet, but more importantly I've wanted this map for a while. I'll just battle Dagen for it tomorrow.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 09, 2014, 07:44:16 AM »
Ash and Link
Ash nodded at Soul, tilting his cap back. Even under the circumstances, his heart beat faster, a fire kindling in the pit of his stomach. moments like this made him remember why he fought to keep Astral Battling alive. For ever problem it cased, it gave him even more satisfaction. "Good luck, have fun." he paused, casting Soul one last glance. "And watch out for the dragon." He didn't approve of the use of banned arenas, most were banned for a reason.

His sync band glowed, and he was no longer Ashton Hakima. He was Link, the hero of Hyrule. The cave he was in was dark, cutting vision down significantly. He could only make out vague shapes, but every once and a while flames would shoot into the air, illuminating the cavern. The Warrior quietly shed his hookshot, deeming it would be no use, and drew his sword and shield, awaiting his opponent.

Misty and Sub-Merged
Misty studied her opponent, then nodded and grinned. "Good luck, have fun." The smile faded, and calmness slowly descended on her. her sync band began to glow, and the mark on her chest glowed brightly, barely shining through the fabric of her t-shirt and jacket. Slowly her mindset became more feral, more survival orinted. And then she was gone.

Sub-Merged snarled as she was thrust into a ungodly hot environment, immediately taking to the air. This place was bad, she felt unwanted. She would end this quickly and leave, back to her tribe to hunt in the tundras. She liked the tundras. They were cold. This place was very bad, it was hot.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 09, 2014, 09:21:07 AM »
Midou & Salamander

"Tch. Yeah, whatever." After hearing his opponent spout some words of good sportsmanship Midou raised his fist showing off his red mark letting it glow as blazing red. The eye in Midou's ring began to glow too and Midou had synced in after being engulfed in a bright fire.

Salamander opened his eyes to a scorching hot arena, with pools of lava erupting from the ground and the black smoke rising from vents it reminded Salamander off home. He calmly took a deep breath boasting "Ah, nothing like the smell of brimstone to get you in the mood for a fight." Midou looked at his hand and the ring Midou had shown his was suddenly on his finger."Ugh what did that brat go and do putting this thing on me." Salamander began pulling at the ring but was unable to get it off before noticing the bright blue wolf flying in the air. He prepared a fire ball in one of his hands deciding to worry about the ring later.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 09, 2014, 03:37:10 PM »
Soul and MegaMan

Ash gave him some encouraging words, but they didn't do much to calm his nerves. He pressed his Sync Band and his Sync Mark on the back of his shoulder began to glow a faint slate-ish color. It sort of tingled, like a sense of forewarning.

MegaMan opened his eyes, though he wouldn't have known if he hadn't seen the occasional fire from the arena. "It just gets more and more challenging!" He thought to use the Energy Blade for light, but then thought against it. MegaMan agreed silently, but said to him a few seconds later, "Use the Buster for now, a shot will give much more sight in terms of distance and won't give us away quite as easily. Use the Sword only once he's found us." They nodded and materialized the Buster, waiting for a sound or a sight of the opponent.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 10, 2014, 10:27:22 PM »
Efialtes

Efialtes was unsure who this 'grey fox' person was, but everybody around the underground he would talk too, addressed him as that. He would have normally wrote it off as an elaborate ruse, but people he didn't even know were calling him that. When the grey fox's name was called, he did't go up at first, he just thought he had been mistaken for them earlier, until someone nudged him and pointed up to the synch station. He eventually went up the station, not saying a word. This day just kept getting weirder...

Lai

Lai had been in the midst of the crowd, silently hoping her name wouldn't be called again. She remembered someone telling her about the gathering here tonight... But that was exactly her problem at the moment. She couldn't remember who. She couldn't remember their face, their voice,or even if they existed at all. She remembered them as a person, she remembered conversations they had, but not, who they were. And then, the names were spoken yet again, and hers was among them. She made her way up to the synch station. She seemed a bit calmer, than last time. She was still nervous as could be, but this time she wasn't having a panic attack. "H...Hello. Good luck in the battle...And have fun...!" Her words sounded a bit strained, yet audible. Which was something they were not.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 10, 2014, 10:39:32 PM »
Nexalas and Denis
Nexalas smiled as he saw the list, mildly interested in the fact that he just met his opponent, while Denis was a bit surprised that he was being called up so soon.
Why is my name on the list?
It's our turn, why else? Just relax and walk up there.
Denis was hesitant, but he nodded and made his way through the newly formed crowd and to the station where his opponent waited. He pulled down his right sleeve, revealing his astral's mark and held out his arm.
Ready when you are.
Nexalas then turned and smiled to his opponent, Yume.
Well Yume, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of fighter you are.
Nexalas walked to their station, readying himself for his opponent. X chose this time to appear before him, a small crystal forming where his illusion appears.
Don't let your guard down, I sense she has a power she may or may not be using.
Even if she does, it shouldn't be a problem. As long as you don't decide to be a control freak like last time I'll be fine... and now that you've decided to start talking with me, we'll need do discuss that later.
X grunted, seemingly looking away in defiance. I wont do that this time, remind me to never give you advice.
Hey X, never give me advice.
He made a furious jester, but then faded away, leaving Nexalas to wait for Yume.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:53:12 PM by NexosYourGayBestFriend96 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 11, 2014, 12:41:53 AM »
Link
Link glanced around, studying his environment. he had figured out the flames pattern after a moment, it had two. In front of him, to his left, to his right, behind him. Behind him, to his right, left, and then in front of him. The patterns alternated, the first would happen twice in a row, and then the second pattern would come once, and then the first two times again.

With the lighting figured out, he began to search for his opponent. He found him to his right, a strange robot man wielding a cannon like weapon. Link didn't want to find out what it did. he drew his bow, nimble fingers quickly notching an arrow, and aimed it as a blast of flames flared up. As the flames died down and the room was bathed in darkness again, he fired.

Sub-Merged
The wolf smelled flames immediately and dove down, using her nose to track her opponent. A mist gathered around her claws as she hurtled through the air, snarling and howling. As she reached the man of magma, she struck both her front paws forward slashing at him.

(ghost ice passes trhough you, like, a very cold blast that passes through the arm. so cold it burns.)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #308 on: February 11, 2014, 10:25:07 AM »
Yume Tsuki

Yume walked towards the sync station. Nexalas seemed to be talking to someone. Perhaps his astral just like she herself could. "As long as you don't decide to be a control freak like last time I'll be fine..." She could just pick up. 'I see... So his astral took control over that previous battle... She nodded to her opponent and synced in.

Nilakanta

"Okay here's the deal, there is a dragon around here, so be careful not to get caught off guard." Nilakanta looked around. The cave was rather dark. Flames erupted from the ground briefly lighting up the enclosed area. "I don't think the dragon is the only thing we should be paying attention to."

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 11, 2014, 01:06:51 PM »
Nexalas

He nodded and synched as well.

X

As he materialized in the dark caves, he stretched a bit, glad he's in control this time. As he stretched, he noted the occasional fire erupting from the ground, he should probably avoid that. He then ran steadily through the caves silently, knowing that if this takes too long then the dragon will reveal itself, and if he panics and makes any big noise that it'll echo through the cave and- wait...
What am I doing? I have the advantage.
He stopped, quickly forming a few crystal flowers in front of him. He then ran back a bit, hiding behind a stalactite and forming a throwing knife. He aimed carefully and then threw the knife at the crystals, causing them to shatter against each other and make a lot of noise that echoes through the caves.
Now to wait and hope my opponent heard that and not the dragon...
He took cover behind a stalactite, wanting to make sure he has the advantage of surprise...
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 11, 2014, 02:20:57 PM »
MegaMan

The arena was constantly bathed in a fiery light, as flames would erupt from the ground, as though the arena was on top of a dormant volcano. He tried to focus to see if the flames were more than just random, but his nerves got the best of him. Not much longer, as the flames died down yet again, MegaMan could hear a short twang. His nerves still on high, he dove in the direction he was facing, going into a forward roll.

He barely caught it but whatever was fired at him struck the rocks they stood on, and a small spark was created, literally shedding light on the weapon: an arrow. Though it was only an instant, he could form a trajectory from the image. Thank the nerds for making me a program. He fired some warning shots towards where his math told him the arrow came from.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #311 on: February 11, 2014, 02:50:13 PM »
Nilakanta

Hearing a sound of shattering echoing in the distance Nilakanta carefully made her way to her target. She hid with her back against the wall while carefully looking around the corner. On the floor she saw pieces of crystal shimmering in the light of the fire. 'He was here... No doubt. Probably waiting close by. Too bad I don't have any heavy weapons besides my rocket launcher... I'll guess I'll have to do it the careful way for now. I don't know what I'm facing yet...' She heard snorting in the distance, but not sure how far away it was and where it came from with the sound reflecting against the walls. She decided to pick her zap-cannon as choice for the first shot and charged in.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 11, 2014, 11:46:25 PM »
Link
Link rolled to the side, pulling out his sword and shield mid roll, the laser blasts scorching the ground he had been standing moments before. He stayed crouch, shield drawn up defensively, counting down the seconds until the next burst of fire. Three, two, one... A jet of flames flew into the air, highlighting the whole cavern, and Link hurtled towards Mega Man. He drew his sword back and stabbed forward at the robot-thing's chest, shield ready to block.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 12, 2014, 12:14:55 AM »
MegaMan

As soon as flames had re-illuminated the arena, the green warrior flung himself in the blue bomber's direction, attacking with a straight stab. MegaMan barely had enough time to counter, but he turned enough so he could move his Buster barely enough to partially block the stab. What this resulted in was the sword slicing through his right arm, resulting in a pixelated effect. Now's best...

MegaMan changed the Buster into his Energy Sword, still below Link's sword, and slashed in the direction of his body before jumping backwards and retracting the Sword to hide once again. Crap, I know we want to try to win but how? The best we can do is wait and counter-attack. MegaMan shifted behind the rock to give his left arm more air.

Next best chance I get, I'm using it. You've gotta be kidding me. We've only ever practiced it! On dummies at that. Not something that can think for itself. It's the best chance.

(All that italics is thinking; no h4x0rs and hearing it Blades)
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 12, 2014, 02:44:02 AM »
Efialtes

Efialtes was unsure who this 'grey fox' person was, but everybody around the underground he would talk too, addressed him as that. He would have normally wrote it off as an elaborate ruse, but people he didn't even know were calling him that. When the grey fox's name was called, he did't go up at first, he just thought he had been mistaken for them earlier, until someone nudged him and pointed up to the synch station. He eventually went up the station, not saying a word. This day just kept getting weirder...
[SIINTCA]

Dagen and Gix

"Grey Fox huh, cool name. Though a cool name doesn't win battles. Good luck though. Dagen synched in. He took a moment to look around before his foe got in. New arena, new experience. It was dark , except for a few flame spouts here and there. He didn't know much about the arena, but from the sound, he could guess the dragon was huge and ferocious. "Probably best to avoid it if possible. Still a neat place though."

Nexalas and Denis
Nexalas smiled as he saw the list, mildly interested in the fact that he just met his opponent, while Denis was a bit surprised that he was being called up so soon.
Why is my name on the list?
It's our turn, why else? Just relax and walk up there.
Denis was hesitant, but he nodded and made his way through the newly formed crowd and to the station where his opponent waited. He pulled down his right sleeve, revealing his astral's mark and held out his arm.
Ready when you are.

Saland Big Daddy

Sal nodded, and synched in. He was Big Daddy again, and this time, the arena did not favor him. Lava pools, fire spouts. He was born in water, not fire, though his control over it is something completely different. He waited for his foe in an obvious place. No point in being tactical in a place he can't set on fire, might as well go the direct route.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword