* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Pokedex Entry] Poochyena for Catgirl_1990  (Read 2542 times)

Offline fuzzy3158

• Pokédex Extraordinaire
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
[Pokedex Entry] Poochyena for Catgirl_1990
« on: March 14, 2014, 12:09:01 AM »
Pokemon #261, Poochyena, Dark type, Bite pokemon.

Intro: Poochyena is a small, canine-like pokemon with grey fur and black patches covering his feet and face. It has a small red nose, yellow sclera and red irises. On top of its head are two pointy ears. Although it has large fangs and a fairly ruffled fur, it still looks rather endearing.

Habitat: Poochyena is a common pokemon that lives in open fields and in forests, somewhat close to civilization.

Diet: Poochyena is generally omnivorous and will eat anything it can get its paws on.

Biology: Poochyena is a energetic and tireless pokemon that will pursue any target of prey until the target faints from exhaustion. However, if the target suddenly turns around, Poochyena quickly quits the pursuit and will flee instead.
Its tireless nature makes it a great partner for younger children and starting trainers, but only after it has gone through rigorous training to temper its biting habit. As the pokemon type implies, Poochyena will naturally bite anything that moves.
Poochyena’s sense of smell allows it to keep track of anything that its chasing or looking for, making it an impossible task to hide from it.
Although Poochyena's appearance is similar to other canince pokemon, it actually shares more traits and characteristics with feline pokemon. Its nature of tirelessly pursuing prey is thus more similar to that of other larger feline pokemon such as Liepard and Luxray.
Due to its naturally aggressive behavior and tendency to bite everything, Poochyena is also a very popular pokemon amongst criminal organisations such as Team Aqua and Team Magma. This pokemon is often distributed among the lower-level grunts to accompany them on their missions.

Pokemon League Commission notes.
Class D. As Poochyena populations are typically large, no catching restrictions have been set for this pokemon.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 05:25:11 PM by fuzzy3158 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [Pokedex Entry] Poochyena for Catgirl_1990
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 04:21:34 PM »
Kind of short for a pokemon like this. Maybe this will help lengthen it. Poochyena and Mightyena are based off of Hyenas, which are actually classified as Felines. They do have a dog like appearance, but their very nature is that of the big cats. Just a little tidbit to compare to a pokemon like say, Meowth or Persian. :)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline fuzzy3158

• Pokédex Extraordinaire
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [Pokedex Entry] Poochyena for Catgirl_1990
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 05:26:52 PM »
Added your suggestion, thanks. Also added some stuff about Team Magma and Aqua. I hope it's wordy enough now.
I'm going to be honest and say that I had lots of trouble coming up with good things about this pokemon. If you or anything else thinks of anything, I'll work it in.
Thanks for the feedback :)