Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

Pokemon Revolution Online

<< < (8/9) > >>

Jerry:
Indeed and the server is even harder to get in in weekends... that together with the fact that you're better safe than sorry to logout after getting something you don't want to lose in fear that the server crashes and you lose it to a roll back, it's pretty tough to play.

And MissWednesday, we should all really meet up sometime :P Where are you at anyways? I'm trying to get a nocturnal feather right now. Been working on an Eevee and Buterfree for Covet and Compoundeyes respectively today, then it got daytime ingame, so I've gotta wait tomorrow to start the hunt. Still haven't gone through victory road.

Roloc:
You can get a teddyursa for covet. I use it all the time on my ursaring. We are both at the e4 but are still hunting pokes at the Xmas event. I've caught 2 dratini so far but they had wrong ability :(

Jerry:
Yea, it's hard getting the rare ones with the right ability. And they wiped out all friend lists in the updated client... I'll have to catch you again online to add you again.

Roloc:
that it is. But get yourself a poke with syncro and the correct nature you want and use it to catch pokemon. it gives a 50% chance to give the wild pokemon the same nature of the syncro pokemon.

Thats how I caught my gastly last night. Timid with 29 spd and 30 sp atk. Now to just ev train it and level it.

Jerry:
Reached Goldenrod City last weekend. Level gap is huge :s

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version