Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

Pokemon Revolution Online

<< < (9/9)

Roloc:
Awesome. Miss and I have beat Johto already. I've caught 4 epic pokes so far. But only 1 is EVed and level 100, the other 3 are halfway EVed and not even 50 yet lol. When I get them to 100 I'm going to attempt to do some of the bosses in game. Like Red, pumpkinking, Brock, Deathwing. I think I should be able to beat them with 4 epic level 100s but I'm not 100% sure.

Bold regenerator slobro with 31 def and 31 hp
Brave scizor with 28atk 27def 29spdef 31hp
Timid Gengar with 30spatk 31speed
Calm Blissy with 28spdef and 27hp

Some of the next pokes I will be looking for is Yanmega, heracross, gyrados, dragonite, snorlax, tyranitar, machamp and conkeldurr.

I don't know which ones I should go for first though.

On another note. I'm liking that they got the servers fixed. No more crashing whooooo. And they release updates crazy fast lol. They release new stuff like every other week. 2 days ago they just released headbutting trees and you can get chimchar from it.

Jerry:
Huh, are you sure Regenerator works? I know some people are getting them for when the ability starts working... but yea, they release updates fast enough and while crashes are not as frequent, they do still occur. People complain at least once a day on IRC xD

Roloc:
Yeah, they occur about once every 12 hours or so. But it's not always a crash, its sometimes a server take down so they can add new code.

Regenerator doesn't work yet but it will soon. Red said it would be in either the next patch or the one after because it's a saught after ability for pvp.

Jerry:
Got my 6th Johto badge. Heading to get my last 2 and get Johto E4 soon :)

Roloc:
Awesome. You'll catch up to us sooner or later.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version