* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING  (Read 45355 times)

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING
« on: July 21, 2017, 05:48:54 am »
Why is everyone gone?   :o  :(
Come back!
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 11:08:01 pm »
*lifts head out of thrash can*

I was just checking out this site on a nostalgic streak and this is what I come back to?

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 11:21:11 pm »
*lifts head out of thrash can*

I was just checking out this site on a nostalgic streak and this is what I come back to?
I did too and no one was online! how have you been?
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 11:28:10 pm »
Pretty fine. Been drawing a bunch. And I got into college for Applied Biology, going to the second year after summer break. 8D
Also did a lot of World of Warcraft in the meantime... Did the entirety of Undertale on a DDR-pad... o3o;

I did have a Discord Server set up for PU, but in the end not a lot of people joined in, and it's very quiet in there =v=;;

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 11:38:17 pm »
Pretty fine. Been drawing a bunch. And I got into college for Applied Biology, going to the second year after summer break. 8D
Also did a lot of World of Warcraft in the meantime... Did the entirety of Undertale on a DDR-pad... o3o;

I did have a Discord Server set up for PU, but in the end not a lot of people joined in, and it's very quiet in there =v=;;
That's good! good luck with school!.
I just finished school too and failed my nursing exam 2 times (I think, haven't gotten the results yet), I got one more chance, if I fail it I have to take the class over again so that sucks, Roloc has been playing LOL but not as much as he used to, we're mostly spending time with the kids and going out places with them.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 12:10:27 am »
Ah well this is like my fourth attempt into college. I'm just glad things are looking up now. I'm sure you will make it. òwó9

Ah yeah I did quit LoL. I tried to get back into it a few times... but it just isn't the game it used to be anymore.

And that's great to hear ~ :3

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 10:35:27 pm »
I still exist somehow. Came here because I was feeling the urge to check out the ol' forum.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 05:58:33 pm »
I still exist somehow. Came here because I was feeling the urge to check out the ol' forum.
Lol how have you been? is the balance server still u? I haven't logged on it in a while.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 03:39:07 am »
Lol how have you been? is the balance server still u? I haven't logged on it in a while.

I've been well. Working a lot, and pretty much trying to figure out my life direction. I haven't had time to do anything for the balance server lately, so it might not come up again, might do it if the urge comes back.

How are the boys?

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2017, 03:17:26 pm »
I still visit every once in a while just for the nostalgia. I'm currently reaching the end of my Masters in Physiotherapy. Still very active on reddit and other forums concerning football (the real, euro type :P). Send us the link for the discord, i'll afk in it!

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2017, 03:38:26 pm »

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 06:02:57 am »
Damn shame to see this project die after following it for so long. Is there a github for this project? I am in school for computer science now (about to graduate), would be cool to work on this. Not that I would ever finish it but idk, this forum/game is nostalgic as poop, shame to see it die. Also who the hell is still paying to keep this website up?

EDIT: Wow forgot about my banner shop I had here, to think at the time I thought I would be a graphic designer...... good times.
It's over 9000!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm »
Damn shame to see this project die after following it for so long. Is there a github for this project? I am in school for computer science now (about to graduate), would be cool to work on this. Not that I would ever finish it but idk, this forum/game is nostalgic as poop, shame to see it die. Also who the hell is still paying to keep this website up?

EDIT: Wow forgot about my banner shop I had here, to think at the time I thought I would be a graphic designer...... good times.

https://github.com/PokemonUniverse/go-gameserver

That's what I managed to find. I know Mr. Dark keeps the site running as there is still some use here. If you do plan on taking the reigns for the project, I would like to be the first to offer any help. If you have a team in mind, i say have at it and hope to see something.