* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Seriously, Google is a savior.  (Read 2469 times)

Offline Archa

• New Trainer
  • :3
    • View Profile
Seriously, Google is a savior.
« on: April 18, 2010, 10:18:46 PM »
Hello there! Welcome to my presentation post! :3 My name isn't cute so feel free to call me by my nickname. :D If for some reasons can't read it on the side, it's Archa.

First of all, special thanks to Google that helped me in my holy quest. As I were speaking of pokeymanz with my geek friends, I had the urge of playing with them in another way than online battles. Because I kinda suck, and always lose to them. However, I needed to mix my social life to the pokemon games. And what's better than a MMORPG ? It offers both! Yay! And PU looks VERY promising for my needs :D! Hurray! :3

Now, about me. The thing is, I love speaking about me. I'll try to make it quick:
I'm a girl. In case you haven't noticed. I could have been a very ambigous man but no. Anyway, I obviously LOVE! the Pokémon games. And movies. I kinda think the animes are weird tho. The difference between animes and movies, is that movies have a lesson. Kind of. Anyway, I don't like the main characters so it explains all.

More pokemon-related facts: Oh how I LOVE studying the game's mechanics. It's the best part, really. I've read a lot about those, and I like mixing-up new (not really new tho) strategies and gameplays. Heard about ruby/sapphire hard mode? Well if I had more anticipation I wouldn't suck! :D Yup, I'm cool like that ;)

Other than that, I like breeding for the perfect pokemon with the perfect move-pool :3 And Oh Lord, how I LOVE (I love a lot btw.) SHINIES. GLITTERY POKEMON IS GLITTERY :D My first shiny pokémon was a modest gastly, caught while EV-training some random pokémon (pearl version, by the way). And if anyone is interested and knows about RNGs, my technique is rusting over time but I'm available for online trades. I'm trying to complete the national dex, and I'm a bit lazy. I would certainly trade stuff for anything I don't have.

Other than pokemons, I'm from Canada. I live between Quebec and Ontario, but I only speak French. Shyness destroys my English speaking skills. I'm good at reading, writing and listening tho. Well, "good." Feel free to point out my mistakes, if any. :3

I study into Fashion Design. I draw a lot, paint a lot, think a lot. I'm the Artsy Geek type.

Woah, wall of text. Let's cut it here. I'll be waiting patiently for the open beta comes up :D Yay again!

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously, Google is a savior.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 01:24:43 AM »
Welcome to PU Archa. I hope you have fun here.
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 01:39:54 AM »
Welcome
I like slowpoke.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 03:06:43 AM »
Welcome to PU!
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline chaostorm

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 04:08:29 AM »
Welcome to PU, I just joined as well.  I can't wait for the beta to come out. :)

Offline masterben430

• Beginning Trainer
  • wow it all makes sense now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 10:51:24 PM »
omg i totaly agree i usually have no one to play pokemon with so i googled pokemon mmo and i  found this magicle site. i cant wait to play.
btw welcome to PU