* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Chit chat thread (May contain offensive content)  (Read 1510753 times)

Offline Wire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Chit chat thread (May contain offensive content)
« Reply #6255 on: December 15, 2011, 01:38:18 pm »

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #6256 on: December 15, 2011, 04:28:41 pm »
You wanna know what I think is funny... I just used a bunch of arrows (hurr durr) to get that damned achievement on Minecraft, but did I get it? NO! I even stod out of sight of those damn skeletons! (Yes they died. I checked)

Hey Solx you should comment on your trainer avatars thread where you made a bunch of BS statements and everyone called you out for it.

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #6257 on: December 15, 2011, 07:24:54 pm »
I did... kind of. Made a poll. If people don't want me to do it, it's ok. I made a poll, so if there's more no than yes the 20th, I'll close the thread.

Not that it really matters... Doing avatars like that are easy. They don't need me to do it. If they really are desperate, they can do it themselves.

And I can't say I have evidence of the conversations, cause I don't...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6258 on: December 15, 2011, 08:27:50 pm »
So dramatic. Which reminds me.
Why is teletype its own button, not just another font choice?

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #6259 on: December 15, 2011, 11:24:43 pm »
Because my eye hurts because I put my finger in it because it was itchy because it hurt because I put my eye in it. I think...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6260 on: December 15, 2011, 11:46:39 pm »
Silly goose.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #6261 on: December 15, 2011, 11:51:59 pm »
No, the eye hurts because you scratched it with your finger because it itched because of syphilis because that girl was so hot because she seemed to take care of herself, because clothes are deceiving, because designers made them that way, because it gets the most money, because they have friends that understand business, because they went to college because they did well in high school because they never had a girlfriend because those girls were into jocks because those guys were good at sports, because they played since they were little, because they're dads made them, because they're living their dreams through their son, because they got a girl pregnant, because they weren't careful, because they were idiots.

So who is really to blame here?
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6262 on: December 15, 2011, 11:57:05 pm »
No, the eye hurts because you scratched it with your finger because it itched because of syphilis because that girl was so hot because she seemed to take care of herself, because clothes are deceiving, because designers made them that way, because it gets the most money, because they have friends that understand business, because they went to college because they did well in high school because they never had a girlfriend because those girls were into jocks because those guys were good at sports, because they played since they were little, because they're dads made them, because they're living their dreams through their son, because they got a girl pregnant, because they weren't careful, because they were idiots.

because ????

then profit

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #6263 on: December 16, 2011, 06:52:43 am »

Jesus?

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6264 on: December 16, 2011, 07:03:47 am »

Jesus?

Tim tebow?

It's a football joke.

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #6265 on: December 16, 2011, 07:13:47 am »

Jesus?

Tim tebow?

It's a football joke.
No wonder I didn't get it

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6266 on: December 16, 2011, 07:20:04 am »

Jesus?

Tim tebow?

It's a football joke.
No wonder I didn't get it

Tim Tebow is an american football player who prays a lot and is super religious.  People joke that he has super jesus powers.  Because he is terrible but, he always finds a way to win.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 07:25:37 am by Bing »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6267 on: December 16, 2011, 08:07:14 am »
I gotta start reading this thread...

I got this one! It's uhh...Uhhh....

Yours?

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #6268 on: December 17, 2011, 12:51:25 pm »
Tim Tebow is an american football player who prays a lot and is super religious.  People joke that he has super jesus powers.  Because he is terrible but, he always finds a way to win.

I know! He uses Magic! *snort* *snort*

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6269 on: December 17, 2011, 07:01:47 pm »
Lulz, Mopp.

Best nickname EVER!