* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 412885 times)

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!! pew pew...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2010, 02:08:11 AM »
                           Light

Light quietly walks down a small street, almost completely empty, strange for a street with a Poke' Center, Only a small group of trainers out front, a Chimchar, and a Shimama.  Sticking to the shadow's I glance quickly at the trainers who appear to be conversing rather awkwardly.
*Well, it appears trainers here keep their pokemon out with them, rather then in their Poke' Balls, I wouldn't want to stand out...*
 "Come on out, Skorupi".
  I reach into the slot on my belt, and pull out a Poke' Ball and release my Skorupi.  I notice a cave close by the Pokemon Center. 
"We can camp here for the night".
  Skroupi seems to acknowledge this silently, as we walk past the Pokemon Center.  As were walking a notice Skorupi is limping. 
*(insert profanity word here), I have no choice but to take you here*.
  I pick up my Skorupi slowly and carefully, and presume to carry him inside the pokemon center.
*So much for unnecessary attention...But I don't want him in pain.*
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 03:26:56 PM by Jerry »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2010, 02:40:03 AM »
Dax

Dax threw out his Pokemon, Croagunk came out.
"Hm, interesting! It was Croagunk! Let's fight this guy Croagunk!"
"Croa-Croagunk!"
"That thing, is expected to beat me! Ha!"
Croagunk use your best move!"
Dax thought to himself, He should to know right? He has to have been in battles.
The Croagunk used its Toxic attack
"Good job!"
"Crap, not good! Krabby use ViceGrip!"
"CROA!"
"Alright Croagunk! Use..."
Dax checked his Pokedex.
"Astonish attack!"
"CROAAAAAAAA-GUNK!"
"Krab! Krabby!"
Had it finished the Krabby? Dax wondered.

Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2010, 03:57:09 AM »
   Light, carrying Skorupi, made his way past the talking trainers, He did not know whether they noticed him or not, he was in a hurry.  Upon entering, Nurse Joy had an immediate look of urgency.
"Oh my! What happened?"
"I do not know for sure, most likely he got it from the last battle without me noticing."
"Well, let's get him fixed up shall we?"
She ushers me to a table, and tells me to put Skorupi on it.  She then explains why I can't simply put him into a pokeball, and heal him using a machine in the main lobby.
"It is a possibility something could be wrong with a bone, in other words a break or a sprain, a machine would not heal that, only relieve some of the pain. Please, wait either outside or in the lobby, this should not take too long!"
I quietly walk out of the operating room, and walk out front and lean against the wall by the door, remaining in shadows, but still completely visible, as I think to myself.
*Oh no, here comes interaction with others, how should I know who they are, or their goals, or who they work for?*
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 03:28:11 PM by Jerry »

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2010, 01:26:20 PM »

Deccers
'Yeah, I could do with some food. Get my strength back.' As Deccers followed the others into the cafeteria, a boy brushed past him.
'Watch it punk.' He growled softly, but didn't think he heard.
He grabbed a burger from the counter and sat down with the others.
'So you saw my battle with that guy?' He questioned. 'Who is he?'

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2010, 02:51:47 PM »
I ran as fast as I could for the airport.  I had to make the next flight.  I finally arrived and purchased my ticket.  The plane would be leaving shortly, so I got I got on and shortly after, I fell asleep.
sup

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2010, 03:21:20 PM »
   *Good, they seem to be going to the cafeteria, now all I have to do is wait for my Skorupi.* 
Just then Nurse Joy came to the door and beckoned me inside. 
"Ok sir, your Skorupi is all set except for on minor thing."
"And that would be?"
"You need to give him some food after this, to build his strength up a little more, then he should be completely fine"
I walk to the cafeteria with my Skorupi while thinking,
*Of course, I have to go to the cafeteria, where the trainers went earlier.  They are bound to confront me when they notice that I've appeared to have followed them*
I walk into the cafeteria.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 03:41:23 PM by Jerry »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2010, 03:46:27 PM »
- Great then!

As Amphi made his order and the boy took his burger, Jerry took some pokemon food for Chimchar and Shimama and some of the specialities of the chef there, a special noodle dish.

At the table, he asked about his match of earlier.

- So you saw my battle with that guy? He questioned. Who is he?
- I'm not sure... he calls himself N and seems to be challenging everybody he meets. After his defeat to you, I'll bet he'll train his Choroneko... I lost to him yesterday and I promised myself to train harder. This helped me catch Shimama who you can see here... By the way, what's your name? With all this, I forgot to ask you. You have a very strong Rattata with you.

(Light, this pokemon is called "Skorupi" and not "Skroupi". Thank you.)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 03:48:14 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2010, 04:03:08 PM »
  I walk to the counter, and see a lady on the other end, seeming abnormally happy with her large grin.
*Thats just scary...* I thought.
"May I help you sir? We have a lot of specials today!"
"Uhm. Yes?  I would like some food for my Skorupi here, And I suppose I will take a Country Fried Steak Sandwich for myself."
"Will that be all?"
"Yes, thank you"
As I turn around and head towards the waiting tables, I overhear the trainers from earlier talking about someone named 'N'.
*Could this be? The odds of him being here are extremely low...but if it is him and he has been following me, or has seen me, the others are close behind.*  *I have to ask them about him*
I sigh and walk up to the trainers.
"Hello, my name is Light, I could not help but overhear your conversation, and can you describe this N person to me? I assure you it is important."

(My Ipod lied to me >.<)
(And somebody else has to notice this who has read Death Note, Light and N both in the same roleplay, If somebody joins and names their character Mellow... :P)

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2010, 04:13:35 PM »

Deccers
'N... I'll remember that. My name is Deccers.' He replied uncertanly. He'd not trusted any body this much in months.
'Yeah, Tatters is quite strong. I've recently moved from another region...'
Just then the boy from earlier rushed up.
'Hello, my name is Light, I could not help but overhear your conversation, and can you describe this N person to me? I assure you it is important.'
Deccers had been thinking, but now he could see the boy's face he was sure of it. He knew him from somewhere.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2010, 04:32:43 PM »
Jerry was listening to Deccers and taking some of this delicious food.

- Oh? Are you from Kanto perhaps? I hear that Rattatas are common there.

Suddenly, a trainer whom he didn't pay too much attention earlier appeared, calling himself Light and asked about N.

- Uh... hello Light. Nice to meet you. I would describe him as rather thin with green hair, brown trousers, a white shirt and a black cap. said Jerry trying to reconstruct a mental image of N.

- May I ask why is it so important?

Meanwhile, Chimchar and Shimama were nearly done with their meal.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2010, 04:37:07 PM »
Amphi finished up his meal at around the same time his two partners finished their meals.

-Okay guys you ready to head to our room? Amphi asked his pokemon.
*Larvitar!, Tsuta!* they both exclaimed.

-Alright, let's get going then. Amphi said as he cleaned up his spot and grabbed the dishes his pokemon used.

-Jerry, I'm heading off to bed. Amphi told his new friend.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2010, 04:39:51 PM »
- Oh, you're having a nap? All right. We'll meet sometime in the afternoon then. See you around! I think I'll do some more training around later before going to the next city. I hear there is a Gym there. I'm planning to have my first badge.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2010, 04:53:00 PM »
-yeah Jerry just a nap, Amphi said as he and his pokemon walked towards their room.

Once back in his room Amphi dug out his laptop, he had forgotten to call the poke-purifier leader, and let her know he had made it to Isshu and gotten a starter. Unfortunately, she didn't answer so he left a message a proceeded to just look up the required levels for his pokemons' evolutions, he knew that Larvitar was about 5 levels away from evolution, while Tsutarja was about 11 levels away.
Amphi pretty much stayed in his room for around two hours, just looking up stuff about pokemon.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2010, 07:15:29 PM »
"Thank you, and sorry,I don't know you well enough to give you that bit of information.  Since this 'N' person seems to come in contact with people in your group, would you mind another trainer traveling with you?"
*I have no choice but to follow them around, if this 'N' is who I think it is, I have to take him down quick.*
I quickly glance at the one known as Deccers, then quickly advert my gaze.
*He looks oddly familiar...* *I must keep a close eye on him*

(Do pokemon in this RP have Abilities, I.E does my Skorupi have Battle Armor, and Sniper? Or would a Gengar have levitate? Or a Chimchar have Blaze?  And in the PU game as well?)

EDIT by Jerry: Yes, see my post. :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 07:45:46 PM by Jerry »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
Jerry eyed with suspicion the strange look both Deccers and Light were exchanging... was there something that he didn't know about those two? Jerry couldn't decide, but chose it wiser to keep a close watch on those two.

- Uh.. okay, we don't mind. And speaking of trainers, I'm going to train a little. See you later here for dinner!

Jerry and his pokemon left the little group. Amphi was having a nap and maybe leaving Deccers and Light for some time would trigger something off. Not far away, Jerry spotted a boy with a Houndour.

- Hi there. I see that you are training your pokemon... they seem tough... would you mind having a short battle? I have to train mine too.
- Sure! I've been training with this tree I treated as dummy all day... some action won't be bad.

His Houndour moved forward. Jerry nodded to Shimama and the latter moved forward. He ordered Houndour to start with Howl while Jerry told Shimama to use Charge. "It seems that the battle will be easier than I thought...". Houndour then lunged forward and used Bite on Shimama. The pokemon backed a little but countered with Shock Wave.

Houndour took the attack and fell down, it seemed it wouldn't withstand another attack. Shimama then started glowing a little... Houndour got up and moved forward using Smog. The poisonous gas hit Shimama which didn't move and became poisoned. Then, a flame like aura surrounded Shimama and a split second later, she threw a blast of fire at Houndour.

Strangely enough, the Houndour seemed to enjoy this... it had the ability Flash Fire! Shimama had just learned Nitro Charge but this move was wasted.

- Use Quick Attack!

Shimama lept forward and hit Houndour. The latter was still up and used Roar. Shimama was somehow forced into her pokeball. Chimchar had to continue the battle. Houndour ran towards Chimchar, readying Bite at the order of its master. Chimchar waited patiently, he knew what to do. Before Houndour could land the hit, Chimchar dodged sideways and used Mach Punch from the side onto Houndour, sending it in tree and fainting it.

- Your pokemon are strong... let's see what they'll do with this! Go Quagsire!