* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: PU Team Dedication Thread  (Read 42270 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
PU Team Dedication Thread
« on: July 06, 2010, 03:06:39 AM »
This Post, is going to benefit the PU team. This is the place you should post if you want to Compliment the team.

Holding back is something we should do, Even if we cant donate, Post here, This is where We can Show that We know all that they are Going through, They are working extremely Hard, and What we've seen already is amazing enough, but its only a fragment. They could stop right there, but they are giving This MMO Their all.

They give so much just so we can enjoy ourselves, and now its time to give back, Any way we can.

Again, PU, Thank you all for your dedication and hard work.

Thanks in Advance to those who Post here as well.

Every little 'Thank you' Helps.

Someone needs to sticky this thread, 'cause a lot of twelve year olds keep making posts/threads attacking members of the team in an attempt to get friends. Really, they seem to need a big 'ol blimp to fly overhead with a big sign that reads "Go have your man period somewhere else!"

What most newfags* don't seem to understand is that, contrary to the whiney punks in other MMO's forums who whine constantly about how much the staff of the game sucks:
We, the people, of the United Universe of Pokemon, in order to form a more perfect forum love the staff. Anyone who is known on the forum** will tell you, that no matter what happens, the PU team isn't one that you can gain friends around here by mocking. If I ever get permabanned from these forums, I won't be angry at Mr_Dark, Urmel, or anyone else on the PU team. I'll be angry at myself, for being such a little prick that I managed to get banned by people with extremely loose rules.

*When I say newfags, I mean newfags, not people new to the forum. I mean the weirdos who attention whore by complaining all the time.
**You know, the active ones. Jerry, Amphy, Mr. Pokemon, Chibivampire, and so on.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 05:11:52 PM by Mr_Dark »
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: PU Team Dedication Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 05:58:37 AM »
Nobody's better at one-liners preceding bringing down the banhammer on threads than Mr_Dark.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:43:07 AM by Mr_Dark »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 03:57:28 PM »
Thats because he does his job so well.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 09:58:19 PM »
Well thats nice... :3

Thank you everyone on the team! May this website/game live long and prosper... xP!
Even though I have never really ever seen that series... Usually flip through the Sci-fi channels and listen to what they are saying...
I usually change it by then... ^_^

Anyway, thanks everyone! :D!
Could you click my links daily?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 10:32:49 PM »
Yeah I can't really post long because I have a headache and fingerache from the RP post, but I just want to say I really appreciate all you guys, I know you all work hard to do your jobs. I know you didn't have to make this game (Well maybe now you do because all the members would track you all down and kill you, but I meant at first) and it means a lot that you did.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 10:56:24 PM »
I think this thread is a great idea, since it allows the people of PU to show the team that we appreciate all thier hard work. Thanks for the great work team, i may have only been here for a week, but still, thanks. Keep it up :)

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 11:08:23 PM »
I think this thread is a great idea, since it allows the people of PU to show the team that we appreciate all thier hard work. Thanks for the great work team, i may have only been here for a week, but still, thanks. Keep it up :)

I made this thread for that exact reason.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 12:43:29 AM »
thank you pokemon univers team!  :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:47:32 AM by Meowth 2126 »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 12:45:06 AM »
Amazing Effort leads to Amazing Results, Thank You All.

Offline Robinson3938

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 02:12:42 AM »
Thankyou so much for putting all this effort into the game.  ;D
Click on my Pokemon.

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 06:32:43 AM »
I APPECIATE YOU TEAM PU
I like slowpoke.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 04:53:47 PM »
Someone needs to sticky this thread, 'cause a lot of twelve year olds keep making posts/threads attacking members of the team in an attempt to get friends. Really, they seem to need a big 'ol blimp to fly overhead with a big sign that reads "Go have your man period somewhere else!"

What most newfags* don't seem to understand is that, contrary to the whiney punks in other MMO's forums who whine constantly about how much the staff of the game sucks:
We, the people, of the United Universe of Pokemon, in order to form a more perfect forum love the staff. Anyone who is known on the forum** will tell you, that no matter what happens, the PU team isn't one that you can gain friends around here by mocking. If I ever get permabanned from these forums, I won't be angry at Mr Dark, Urmel, or anyone else on the PU team. I'll be angry at myself, for being such a little prick that I managed to get banned by people with extremely loose rules.

*When I say newfags, I mean newfags, not people new to the forum. I mean the weirdos who attention whore by complaining all the time.
**You know, the active ones. Jerry, Amphy, Mr. Pokemon, Chibivampire, and so on.

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 05:11:26 PM »

We, the people, of the United Universe of Pokemon, in order to form a more perfect forum love the staff. Anyone who is known on the forum** will tell you, that no matter what happens, the PU team isn't one that you can gain friends around here by mocking. If I ever get permabanned from these forums, I won't be angry at Mr Dark, Urmel, or anyone else on the PU team. I'll be angry at myself, for being such a little prick that I managed to get banned by people with extremely loose rules.

+1, just for that *STIKY* (and added the quote to the FP)
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 05:13:03 PM »

Dude, the next time you are in my neck of the woods, I am taking you out for a drink!

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 05:18:56 PM »
I agree with Frenchfry, the PU team is great!

To all of you who complain about the team:
Think about it. If the PU team weren't here, then this game would never be made. You would all be stuck playing games that aren't nearly as good as PU will be, and you would think to yourself: "I wish someone would create a better Pokemon MMORPG."

If you keep hating the team, then don't play. If you want to make friends, be active, post smart posts, and get along with people.