* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Hello From Rabbit  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Rabbit

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Hello From Rabbit
« on: August 04, 2010, 02:49:49 PM »
Hey. My name is Rabbit and I'm about to be 20. I'm from the USA, specifically the southern California region. I'm super psyched about this game, as I've been looking for a Pokemon that was closer to a real MMO than the ones I've seen (ie. no lagging movement). Everything I've seen so far is mega spectacular and I hope I can help in any way possible.

Let's see, what else should I write? I'm an artist, though probably not the useful sprite-creating kind. I was thinking about giving out art to people who donate money? I'm fairly good at drawing anime characters (so if you have an OC than you want drawn), but at the moment I lack any coloring equipment, so maybe I could hook up with someone who's great at coloring. I'm good with lineart. Plus, it would give an incentive.

I'm good with character creation, fashion design, creating new worlds (ie. I create my own new worlds and name them, though I can't actually map anything in the useful sense.. Again), and storyline creation. I write my own stories, in my own universes, and I create my own languages. I'm quite a nerd. Haha. I wish I could help with the actual creation of the MMO, but for now I shall support you until you come out. I'm a super poor college student with no help from the parents, so donations are almost out of the question. Maybe one day!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Hello From Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 09:01:31 PM »
Welcome to PU Rabbit! :)

Nice introduction. You can try looking for the Jobs section of the forum to have a look at the available jobs if you want to. :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 10:37:55 PM »
Woah... nobody's taken Rabbit yet? I guess you're the first person to liek rabbits on this forum. Velcome.

Offline Rabbit

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 04:41:18 PM »
Thank you, Jerry. I certainly will. :]

And I was surprised, too, Frencfry. Usually I wind up going by Rabbitsketch, which is a combination of my two nicknames, 'rabbit' and 'sketch'. I got dibs! ;]