* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 208795 times)

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 12:31:57 AM »
   Rocky walked over to market because he was starving and he hadn't had any food for hours.  As he walked over he noticed an eevee.  He could tell that it wasn't the same eevee as before, this eevee didn't look as tired.  He approached the eevee, "Excuse me, do you know where the fighters base is? I have important information to give them. Oh and I'm Rocky by the way."
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 01:04:04 AM »
Soul

"Oh hello Rocky! I'm Soul, it is about half a mile east I think, I was going there soon to. I'm going to become an offical Fighter. I always have fought The Dark Ones, even though I'm not 'Offical' anyway like I said about half a mile east."
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 01:06:10 AM »
  Cool, I plan to become a fighter to, but we have to get there fast, this town is in danger!
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 01:43:49 AM »
Soul

"OK, cool maybe we will be able to go on some missio...Wait What! Whats going on with the town!" Soul loved this place he had lived here his whole life. He grasped his Quick Claw, like he always did when nervous. "I'll do whatever I can to help!!"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 02:00:33 AM »
    "The Dark One's are planning to attack this town within the next few days! I need to tell who ever is in charge at the fighter's HQ!"
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 02:07:28 AM »
Soul

"Oh man! This is big... they haven't attacked us since a few years ago, we were lucky though, they didn't attack us because we are a small town, they usually go for bigger citys. I guess this is a better time then ever to join the fighters. Anyway I wonder which group it is, The Dark Ones have multiple groups. No one knows where the group leaders group is, or who he is... anyway time for chat is later we have to get going!" They leave for the HQ "Where did you find this out!" Soul said while running.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 02:20:16 AM »
   Well, I was born a dark one.  My parents are dark ones.  When dark one offspring are young they are taught fighting skills and learn about the dark one's history.  We were taught that the dark ones are fighting to create an era of peace, but when I was taken with my parents on a mission, I saw what the dark ones are really doing.  I also learn that every dark one is hypnotized, which makes them darker then most pokemon.  I ran away before I was hypnotized and I know  several locations that the dark ones are targeting.  I knew that this one was the going to be attacked soon, so I came here first to warm the residents."
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 02:24:55 AM »
"Wow... I'm glad you got away. Do you know who the leader is? So you are becoming a Fighter also right?

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2010, 02:28:07 AM »
   "Sorry, I don't know who the leader is, you don't get to meet him until your hypnotized.  And yes, I am going to become a fighter. Look!  I think that's the base up ahead!"
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2010, 02:45:56 AM »
"OK lets go in and give them the info! And of course to join! I'm kind of nervous though, I've been nervous the last few days about doing this. At least I have someone with me, but first we have to alert them. OK lets go!"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2010, 03:02:29 AM »
  "Alright, lets go in." Rocky and soul entered the building. They walked up to the bellsprout at the from desk."We need to speak to the pokemon in charge!"
  "Okay, but you have to schedule an apointment le-"
  "We have to speak to him NOW!"  It's a matter of live and death for everyone in the town!"
  "I'm sorry, but you need to make an appoin-"
  "The dark ones are plotting to destroy this town any day now! They could be on there way here RIGHT NOW! WE NEED TO SPEAK WITH THE POKEMON INCHARGE!
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2010, 04:22:29 AM »
Soul

"I'll just tell th..." ""No we have to get in!" "You don't understand strict rules apply, now I will tel..." Soul and Rocky burst through the doors. "At least no Alarms went off." After he says that alarms go off. "Dang it! Whatever, lets hurry up and get to Alakazam, the leader of this Sector. Before the guards get us." They into Alazazam's room and saw him meditating. "Hello sorry to disturb bu...." Guards ran in and grabbed them "Wait its about the Dark ones!!!" "Guards put them down!" The guards let them go "Now what is so important!" "Rocky you can explain this better, you were the one there."

((I could have done a Pun in there but I didn't, your welcome.))

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2010, 04:44:58 AM »
   "The dark ones have been planning to destroy this town within the next few days.  The could be on there way right now for all I know.
   "How do you know this?"
   "I know this because I am the child of dark ones.  I know many towns, cities, and even forests that the dark ones plan to pillage through.  I left the dark ones to warn you.  You have to prepare because they are not comming in a small rag-tag group.  They are comming in a large army and this is town is there first target.
   "How do I known your not a spy that come here to mislead us?"
   "Every pokemon that has officially become a dark one has a skull tattoo on there left shoulder, I don't have that." Rocky showed Alakazam his shoulder, and there was no tattoo.
   "I have noticed that on every dark one I've seen. He then called to his assistant whismer. He wispered something in his ear. Then whismer went to this tube and yelled through it, "Attention everyone, thanks to information provided by two brave, young pokemon, it has come to our understanding that the dark one's are planning an attack on our town!  The attack could come at any time now!  We need all fighters to be prepared, and we need some volenteers to lead the citizens to the underground shelter! Thank you!
  "Also, my friend Soul and I would like to become fighters."
  "Alright then, the two of you are now fighters. Go and prepare your selfs for the up comming battle."
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2010, 04:59:51 AM »
Soul

"Man we just became Fighters and a Huge Fight is upcoming. It isn't all of them is it? We are kind of small I don't know if we could handle that. But even if we are beginers we are still tough Pokemon. We need to train before they get here. We still don't have all the facts. For instance we don't know if they are coming in a HUGE Small level group or a Small HUGE level group... but either way all of us Fighters together can handle him."

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2010, 05:03:19 AM »
   "Your right, we've got to go train. lets go to the woods outside of town, I hear that's a great place to train."
sup