* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 209047 times)

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2010, 06:07:06 PM »

Luna smirked. She whipped out a powerfull Will-o-Whisp, wich spread qickly trough the battlefield, burning anything on it's way. Heat from blue flames, which where everywhere made the air vibrate, wich made the vision worse. That didn't bother Luna tho. She moved fast, changing direcions qickly, charging for Qick Attack at Reaper.

((You can notice I never said what your cahreter did, what hits is up to you))
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2010, 07:56:56 PM »

-Soul-
Soul and Rocky heal the Pidgeyotto, and then head out for more training. "Wait before we train, I need to do something I think I'm ready for." Soul looked at his Thunder Stone, that he always carried around, not like his Quick Claw, he just wanted it in case he was ready. "I want to be an Umbreon, but I want to be Jolteon more." The Thunder Stone went into his body, and he started glowing, he slowing started growing also. Then he was a Jolteon!!! "Wow this feels great!" He kicked twice, "I think I learned Double Kick." "I must be lv. 29! I guess I didn't notice leveling up before!"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2010, 10:14:57 PM »

Pat.. pat.. the barely audible sound of footsteps approaching. A glare of pure evil, seeking. A dark energy could be felt if you stepped close enough, but no one could. Seeq was hunting. Dark Ones scouts found out a Larvitar who knew too much. Seeq would end this. Now.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2010, 11:52:03 PM »
   "Wow! You evolved into Jolteon! I wonder when I'm gunna evolve. Jimmy suddenly had a pale expression on his face "They're comming."
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2010, 12:12:04 AM »
-Soul-

"Oh no, we didn't get much training, but this is the most we need. We can't fight them all alone though! We need to get to the Base!"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2010, 12:20:57 AM »
   "Right!" Rocky and Soul went to the base and continued to alakazam's room. This time the bellsprout didn't bother them.  "The dark one's are on their way, they are about ten miles from the town you need to get everyone to safety as quick as possible and you need to make sure all the fighters are ready!"
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2010, 12:45:38 AM »

-Soul-
"Yes, everyone you got, they were not small! Anyway where do we need to go?" "Everyone is going behind Mount Pika right now so when they get right before where they can see us, we attack! Good luck Fighters." "OK, sounds like we have the upper hand, lets go Rocky!" While they are on there way, Soul starts talking "OK, we may not live through this, but good luck and you were a good friend, even if I only knew you one day. I've never fought like this but I'm ready!"

((Wow there was an Epic Battle fast in this RP! It is definatly one of my favorite RP's...if only the Pokemon Team wold make a Game like this RP, it would be awesome!))

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2010, 01:08:11 AM »
   "I'm glade to have meet you Soul, you are the first real friend I've had. And no matter what happens tonight, I will never forget you." Suddenly dark clouds appeared overhead, "Get ready Soul, they are only 3 miles away now!" Rocky and Soul ran to the west side of town where the dark ones are coming from. It apeared there were about 100 pokemon, not including the flying pokemon in the sky. More of the of the fighters came up behind Rocky and Soul.  They had the advantage in numbers, but Rocky reconized most of them as weak pokemon that he used to train with. "No turning back now Soul."
sup

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2010, 01:20:28 AM »
Pikachu woke up and wondered what he was gonna go to today. He started walking in the forest and looked for berries. "Hope i can find some berries, im hungry and i need breakfast" he thought. Just then, pikachu spotted a big bush full of berries. "Wow, this is plenty, i might come back for lunch to the same place" he thought. Suddenly, a beedrill appeared and looked angry that pikachu was eating its berries. "Seriously, this early in the morning" he said. "Better take care of this fast before we draw in attention" he said. Beedrill started by using poison sting, but pikachu dodged whit quick attack. Pikachu quickly used thunder wave and beedrill couldnt move. Pikachu instantly used Thunder bolt and KOed beedrill. "Well that was easy." pikachu thought. "But no time to thing about it, i better eat fast before more beedrill come. And so, pikachu started eating.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2010, 01:41:28 AM »

Seeq watched as the Larvitar, with a Joteon, went into a building. As the door closed, Seeq caught a glimpse of an Alakazam. "Damn.. Looks, tough. Guess I'll just have to wait."
He sat behind a trash can until they emerged again, talking about friendship.
"Cut the small talk. The battle begins now."

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2010, 02:12:56 AM »
((Can you guys please rewrite your posts? I finished this without seeing them, and I'm really proud of it. Also I think Star should become a huge NPC in the story.))

-Soul-

"You are a great friend too Rocky, OK it's time to do this. Hey Alakazam and Whismur are here too! Good luck." Rain was pouring, hard. It felt like it took hours for them to get into the planned position. But finally they were there. "CHARGE!!" Alakazam shouted.

The Battle had begun.

It wasn't the hardest the Fighters will ever face, more challenges will come. But Soul, Rocky and all the other Fighters will be ready.

Soul heard charge and ran into battle. He got hit by lightning, luckily it only powered him up. He ran up to a Quilava. He used Double Kick, Quilava hit him with an Ember, Soul followed with a ThunderShock which Paralyzed the Quilava, good enough for Soul. He ran to his next opponent, a Lotad "This one will be harder, he is powered by the rain opposite of Quilava, but my moves were Super effective". Lombre used Fury Swipes, Soul hit him with Tackle, The Lombre used its Bubblebeam, Soul hit him with a ThunderShock also. But he wasn't finished, he used a Absorb, Soul used a Bite to finish him. On to the next enemy, he saw a Staraptor, but it was on his team "Hey hop on my back! I'll fly you up and you can defeat the Aerial enemies." He hopped on his back and it used Fly.

In the air Soul went back to fighting, it was hard to see in the rain but Soul was okay. He saw a Fearow and used THunderShock on it and it flew into Mount Pika. Then a Swellow was also in the air. "Hold on!" The Staraptor used Aerial Ace on Swellow and it fell to the ground and hit a Doduo. They went on to the next enemy, a Gliscor. It flew right at them and right before it hit them Soul he used Quick Attack, slowing it down enough for Staraptor to use a Wing Attack and finishing it "Hey Staraptor! A Flygon! We need to defeat it, it looks tough!"

They went to it and it used a Hyper Beam but Staraptor dodged it. Soul jumped onto its back and used a Bite on it. Then Staraptor used Quick Attack on it. It used DragonBreath on Staraptor, but it was still in the Air. Soul used a ThunderShock, and Staraptor used a Fly on it launching Flygon into the Air but Soul hung onto it. When Flygon recovered it used a Faint Attack on Soul. Then Staraptor used another Aerial Ace on it. It was almost done for, but it still managed to use a Hyper Beam on Staraptor, Staraptor was still standing, but couldn't attack anymore. Soul used a final Bite on it and it passed out and fell to the ground. Soul was falling, slowly... then Staraptor swooped down and caught Soul.

They landed, Staraptor unable to battle anymore. "I..can't stand..." Staraptor fell to the ground. "Are you okay!" "Kind of... by the way... I'm Star." "I'm Soul" "I know, I was the one you battled earlier..." "Really? Looks like we both evolved! Anyway I need to get you behind the mountain before the Dark Ones notice us." Jolteon put Star on his back and ran to Mount Pika, he ran past Whismur battling a group of Turtwig and then Alakazam was beating a Zoroark up. THey finally reached Mt. Pika. He hid Star. "OK I'll come back when the War is over OK, also glad I got to battle with you. We'll probably go on some missions together since you are a Fighter too." "Yea maybe, but we'll talk later. Right now you need to get back in and battle." "OK, by the way we are friends." Soul ran off. "Oh, so thats how it feels..." Star passed out behind the Mountain, with a grin.

((Whaddya think?))

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2010, 02:23:02 AM »
  Rocky started to move out into the battle field, but the he felt a strong, dark energy behind him. Rocky turned around and saw an Absol staring at him. Rocky used thrash at the absol.
sup

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2010, 10:41:03 AM »

Luna stopped her attacks at instance. She froze still with a pale expression. "The battle's over, war's beginning." She said with a cold voice, handing Umbreon berries to recover, as she ate a few herself. She ran out, in the rain, ignoring it, just following the sense of dark aura. She saw pokemon gathering up at Mt. Pika. That must be where they've hid the town residents... She ran on, towards the battlefield, thirsty for revenge.
Than she stopped still. There he was, next to him a small Larvitar. "Seeq..."
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2010, 12:30:21 PM »

Seeq noticed the Larvitar had turned, and immediately used its thrash attack. A reckless move, Seeq thought, he sidestepped it, using swords dance. He was now next to a Vulpix. A faint memory stirred.. He pushed it aside, focusing on his mark.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2010, 02:57:59 PM »

Rocky missed the pokemon he was after and ran into the wall. He was then confused and he started looking everwhere to find to pokemon  he knew was after him.
sup