* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 211821 times)

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
!
« Reply #225 on: August 23, 2010, 12:27:49 PM »

Luna was just eating a few berries with her sensei, to restore energy, as Magmar suddenly stood up. "Sensei what's-" Magmar gestured her to be quiet, than whispered. "Listen Luna, a battle just ended near by." Luna now focused on her ears, it was true, she could hear sounds of battle. "We have to check it out! What if it's The Dark Ones!" Luna was now on her feet, redy to battle. "Clam down, we have to approach with caution!" Magmar said, pulling her back.
So, they went to check out the noise.
Soon enough, a Garchomp, dragging an Absol came to view. "the Dark One..." Luna, hiding in bushes growled. "Listen, we don't have neither type advantage, neither the power to stand against such an enemy. We have to revive the one he's dragging along..." "That's Shadow!" Luna interrupted, but Magmar quickly covered her mouth. The Garchomp looked their way, he didn't seem to notice their presence. "Anyway, I'll distract him, you get that Absol OK? Now GO!" As soon as Magmar said these words, he jumped out of the bushes and ambushed Garchomp with Fire Punch. Using Dragon Claw Garchomp blocked Magmar's attack, but the fire pokemon quickly used Flamethrower and hit enemy in face.
While the two where fighting, Luna sneaked to Shadow and have him a Reviver Seed. "Shadow, Shadow! Are you OK?" She whispered.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 02:18:35 PM by Jerry »
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #226 on: August 23, 2010, 03:16:03 PM »
^Rylis^

((Sorry for the wait, I have been quite busy.))

We got to the Village, everything Seemed normal....
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 23, 2010, 03:19:36 PM »
 Shadow woke up. "Luna? What happened?" Suddenly, he remembered his battle with the Garchomp. He got up and used Razor Wind on the Garchomp while it was distracted by Magmar. The Garchomp looked over at Shadow. Shadow used Faint Attack, and dissapeared. He reapeared and attacked Garchomp from behind. The Garchomp used Dragon Claw hitting Shadow and knocking him over. The Garchomp used Dragon Rage, but shadow barely dogded it.Garchomp used Dragon Rage and hit Shadow. Shadow used Quick Attack to get behind the Garchomp, then he used Dark Pulse. The Garchomp fainted. *lv. 30*

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 23, 2010, 03:32:11 PM »
Repear was snoozing. Just at that instant..a legendary being appeared. "You come with me." He shouted. Repear was a little confused that the Onix and Geodude dident hear. Just a dream Repear thought I mean how can that legend appear...its just legened. The pokemon grabbed Repear. Repear tried to struggel but couldent make the pokemon let go. "Your my Experement." Repear shouted "LET GO!" but the pokemon refused. Instantly repear appeared infront of a Test Tube. "Huh?!"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:22:45 AM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 23, 2010, 04:41:46 PM »

Rocky looked at the villages surrounding the mountain. The air was fresh and he was stronger. He could see Soul working towads their base. He could see Star with an unfamiliar sneasal. He could see everything from the top of Mount Pika, but one thing he saw wasn't so pleasant. On one side of the mountain, he could see dark ones, many of them. Some looked weak, some looked strong, but they were there and getting stronger. They were far away, but still a threat. He had to tell the surrounding villages that the dark ones have made camp so close. On his way down he sensed a dark one. He went toward the dark energy to find the vulpix from before, with a magmar and the absol from before. Lying on the ground next to them was a garchomp which Rocky knew right away was a dark one.
sup

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 23, 2010, 04:58:31 PM »
There was a slight chuckle. I quickly looked in the back of me. "Yo...you!"It was the leader Of the Fighters alakazam. "You thought you actually hurt me? That was just an Illusion my boy." Repear got angry "What do you want from me!" Alakazam smiled "Your my test subject." Repear shouted "No Im not!" Repear started floating towards the tube. "Stop stop stop" Repear was trying to say. He couldn't move at all. Tubes where floating then they connected themselves towards Repear. Repear was going through Immense pain.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 04:49:41 AM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2010, 06:24:30 PM »
 "Thanks for helping me." Shadow said. He noticed that the sun was already setting. "I wonder how long I was knocked out..." Then he realized that he had no idea where he was and had no clue where he could find proper shelter. "Do you know where we are, Luna?"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2010, 06:37:09 PM »
Glice now reached a certain village. It appeared deserted but at the round of a corner, Glice and Star noticed three pokemon standing in the middle of the village. One was a Lapras, another was a Staraptor like Star and the last one was a Blastoise. All the three had this tattoo on their shoulders.

- Wait Star!
- What is it?
- Shhh. Look! There are three Dark Ones here, they appear to be part of the most powerful pokemon of the Dark Ones. I doubt that we would be able to take them on for the time being. I wonder where the villagers are...

Suddenly, Jerry noticed something that just shined in one dark corner.

- Huh? What is that? Something moved there in the shadows. I could see something sparkle but it's now completely dark. I guess there are still pokemon hiding from the Dark Ones. Let's stay here and keep an eye on them. If need be, we'll drag these pokemon out of this village.
- You can count on me. You know how swift I am in flight.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 28, 2010, 02:00:31 AM »
((I havent been RPing much, because Angel-Tan is back.

Sorry to dissapoint everyone, but Im sure you know why Im not RPing for a While.))

((Edit: I suppose...I ought to RP for Once.))

^Rylis^

Even among the calm Darkness, I was still tense and alert. I spotted a Sneasel, and I tracked it carefully. I gasped as I passed a bush. I was hoping I didnt blow my cover.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 02:05:15 AM by Unbreakable »
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 28, 2010, 10:11:08 AM »
Glice was thinking about something, but when he looked back at where the Dark Ones were, he became worried.

- Oh no! We lost them. We aren't safe here any more Star. Let's go!
- Okay, jump on my back.

Glice did so and both of them flew away. Star landed some distance away in the trees and Glice jumped through the branches just in case, as silently as he could. Star followed him as discretely as possible.

- We'll have to watch from here. It was not safe down there anymore Star.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2010, 09:55:52 PM »

"I'll teake this one the the Base..." Magmar said, picking up uncouncious Dark One.
"You did well, young Absol, knowcking him down. Oh, Luna, before I go, one last thing." He said, handing a small package to her, then left.
Luna looked at the package, slowly opening it. Inside was a beautyfull necklace with a Qick Claw on it, and a note. Luna took the note, slowly reading every word as tears fell down her face. She placed the note in her toolbox and tied the necklace around her neck, not saying a word. She wiped her cheeks and pretended nothing happened."Oh, Shadow, sorry. Let's see, we're in the mointain area beetween two villages." She said, pointing East and West, as these where direcions od the villages. "Are you feeling allright? You can still rest..." She said with a worried look.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:59:48 PM by Sora »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2010, 11:46:14 PM »
 "I'm fine. So what should we do now? I don't know how to track down the Dark Ones. Do you have any ideas?

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 02, 2010, 07:07:06 PM »
"There was info, that a village near by way teaken over by The Dark Ones, we should check the area around there." Luna said, starting to walk in the direcion of the village. "Shadow... when did you last see your brother?" She asked with a tense tone, knowing that she probably won't get an answer.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2010, 01:09:52 AM »
 "When I turned him in to the fighters." He didn't really feel like talking about it. Even just thinking about it bothered him. He had found his brother, the only family he had left, and he was one of the Dark Ones. He turned him in, not knowing what else to do. "I could have tried to make him realize that he was just a tool to them. Now I have no idea what they're doing with him. What if they kill him?!"

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2010, 10:43:49 PM »
 Shadow started walking in the direction that Luna pointed out, lost in thought. "If I try to break him out, I would get imprisoned too, even if my intentions are good. I wish I knew what to do." He could see the village, and he sensed a dark aura coming from it. "More of the Dark Ones are in that village than I thought. How are we going to be able to defeat all of them?"