* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Banned List?  (Read 5365 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Banned List?
« on: August 08, 2010, 03:27:49 PM »
I Think there should be a list of Banned Users viewable to the Public, If there isn't already. (I looked, couldn't find one)

-Reason-
I find it Difficult to tell whether users have been Inactive for long periods of time, or they'd been banned.

I am sure there are others like me, confused as to who can get on, and who cant.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Banned List?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 04:09:00 PM »
Well, for one, I know that there are the Zubat and the guy with Hitler as avatar (Taze) were banned.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline ghostman50

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
  • Blah Blah Blah.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 06:35:46 PM »
Dont see much of a point in having one.

If a person hasnt logged on since June 2008, does it really matter if she or he is banned and/or inactive?

By them not being on for 2 years makes it safe to assume that they're inactive. Isnt that enough?

Am I a ghost or a man? Or a man-ghost offspring that come from mi father's inexplicable penetration of mi mother's ghostly woman parts? Or am I a child imitating a man's ability to change into a ghostly form in order to preserve mi appellation?

"She's so sharp, depressed teenagers use her to cut themselves."  - Greg Gutfeld

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 06:37:26 PM »
I think the members in question have been inactive for a week. So, it would be useful to know whether they have been banned or not.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline ghostman50

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
  • Blah Blah Blah.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 07:02:29 PM »
I think the members in question have been inactive for a week. So, it would be useful to know whether they have been banned or not.

Useful how?  We know they are banned. Carbon has a whole thread about him. Taze has a thread somewhere with Carbon claiming to ban him.

I dont see how a list of two people can be considered useful.

PLus, it's been more than a week. Taze was banned in March.. Carbon was like 2 months ago. The damned thread just won't die.

edit: it died

Edite (By Declan_23): You're welcome.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 10:41:39 PM by Declan_23 »
Am I a ghost or a man? Or a man-ghost offspring that come from mi father's inexplicable penetration of mi mother's ghostly woman parts? Or am I a child imitating a man's ability to change into a ghostly form in order to preserve mi appellation?

"She's so sharp, depressed teenagers use her to cut themselves."  - Greg Gutfeld

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 07:07:08 PM »
I don't know what was Unbreakable thinking about, but it might be ChibiVampire. She hasn't been here for some time ow, and we don't know what happened. She didn't leave any message about going for vacation nothing and it's been more than a week now.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 07:25:25 PM »
I was getting pretty worried also.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 07:40:23 PM by LucarioX »
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Baka

• Normal Trainer
  • Troublemaker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 08:07:57 PM »
Damn it people! Stop questioning us! No we don't have a basement where we perform rituals! No, we didn't eat/perform tests on ChibiVampire.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 08:36:50 PM »
I don't know what was Unbreakable thinking about, but it might be ChibiVampire. She hasn't been here for some time ow, and we don't know what happened. She didn't leave any message about going for vacation nothing and it's been more than a week now.

No, Angel said she'd be very busy, check the text box under her Avi.

I mean like Taze, I only recently found out he was banned.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 12:15:28 AM »
Damn it people! Stop questioning us! No we don't have a basement where we perform rituals! No, we didn't eat/perform tests on ChibiVampire.

No, of course we don't
>_>
<_<

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 02:59:58 AM »
There are Users That Havent on for months and recently signed on again, Like: Darkstar64, Counter Bug, Lance_Stormblade.

IDK what happened to Youshui_BeiFong, and others...

I just thought that it would be slightly easier to know if a User is Banned, or If they may return at any time. Maybe a Tag of Sorts? Like Instead of Admin Or PU Team, It could be: Banned
and in Stars have a - ...

Offline weirddemon

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 07:54:45 AM »
I still don't know why you'd need to know this information.

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 08:08:36 AM »
I still don't know why you'd need to know this information.

Agree. This topic is stupid.
/locked.
"Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner! There's no secret switch behind it!"