* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Get To Know The Team: Spyrit Edition  (Read 5103 times)

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
Get To Know The Team: Spyrit Edition
« on: September 03, 2010, 07:34:47 AM »
Name: marshall
 Quote:  There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
 Position:story/quest writer/npc scriptor

1. Do you have pets? - Currently I only have a dog named Holly, but you can apply to be my pet by dropping off a resume below or on irc. Eh.

2. What is your favorite color? - It used to be red, and for the sake of argument, I still say it is, but technically, I like all colours equally now. Eh.

3. What kind of music do you like? - Pretty much everything. My ipod consists of everything from hotel california - for whom the bells toll, and lucy in the sky with diamonds - caramelldansen, and last saskatchewan pirate - caramellansen (metal remix). Eh.

4. What do you do on your free time besides spending time on PU? - Work at a liquor store, martial arts, hang with friends, play games, watch movies/tv/anime, etc. Eh.

5. What are your goals/dreams in life? - I want to open my own martial arts school, and become an instructor again. I also would eventually like to start a rec center/community/academy (for lack of a better term), but saying anything more on the matter is forbidden (top secret). Eh.

6. What got you involved in PU? - I was falling through a rough patch in my life when I stumbled upon the site. Like many people here, I found it while looking for a pokemon mmo, and chose it over pwo, despite it not being finished. I then became an active member of the forums, helping wherever I could, and posting almost everywhere; I was a lot like jerry back then. I even had the most +points of any non-team member, back when people could support or flame your comments. I remember being very jealous of hiteryan, when he beet me to joining the team. In the end I wrote to quests for fun, and posted them in the forums, it wasn't long after that, that I was asked to join the team. Eh.

7. What makes you different from the rest of the PU team? - Absolutely nothing except that I am completely average in every single way. Eh.

8. Who do you admire? Why? - Honestly, anyone who isn't afraid to be themselves, and does what they can to be a positive influence in our world. Eh.

9. Are you into sports? If so which ones? - Martial arts (if you can call it a sport), and the rest are recreational. I went to university for applied business, with a major in sport/rec, one of my classes was sport/rec philosophy, I did very well in that class, and am happy to prove my activities are recreational endeavors, not sports. Eh.

10. What is your dream job? - Sensei eh.

11. What was your first screenname? – Ok, this is an interesting story (or at least it is to me), it starts way back when you could go on msn messenger chat rooms for free. My first e-mail was [email protected]; I don’t think I had a consistent screen name at the time. Eventually, I took the alias: Kilo (I think I stole it from someone else). One day, as I was going into a chatroom, it told me someone else had the same name as me, and suggested a few alternatives, the best of which was: spiritualkilo, and so I claimed that as my own, for a few years. So spiritualkilo was who I was, but people, on Starcraft kept calling me spirit for short, and ever since, I have been spirit. However, the name is often already taken on websites (I was very thrilled when it wasn’t on PU), so I will sometimes revert back to spiritualkilo, which may make you wonder why that’s not who I am on IRC. When I was registering my nick, I just decided that spiritualkilo was too long for an instant messaging thing. Eh.

12. Do you have any piercings? - My hair pierces through my skin. Eh.

13. Are you a lefty/righty? - Interestingly enough, I am naturally ambidextrous, but when I went to ESC and was supposed to draw in my notebook, I looked around the classroom, since I didn’t know how to hold a pencil, and noticed everyone using their right hand. I have been loosing my ability with my left ever since, but there are still plenty of things I can do with it, and some things that I prefer to be a south paw in. eh.

14. Do you have any tattoo's? If not do you wish/plan to get one? - No, but I was going to get one on my left shoulder that said "42", I am still debating this. Eh.

15. Do you have any siblings? - My big sister; she cameos in my latest youtube video. She is 22. Eh.

16. What is your favorite website? - If I were allowed to post anything here, I would link you all to several troll videos, but im not. Instead, my favorite site is google.ca, because I can get anywhere from there; I even use it for spell check, and facts checking. Eh.

17. Do you play computer games? - AOE, SC, SC II, PU, halo, braid, hearts, minesweeper, and probably a couple others. I don't use a computer for gaming as much as I used to. Eh.

18. Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? - Wii, DS, 360. Eh.

19. Are you married or planing to get married? - One day I would like to meet a girl willing to marry someone as pathetic as me. Eh.

20. Which languages do you speak? - several: english, math, pig latin, and spiritease. Here is an example of the last one; "ajweknoasdcnaw emmvisalwenso". The pronunciation is the same as in english, except you are required to add random clicks every few syllables. That particular word, roughly translated, means: "that wasn't funny!" eh.

21. Do you drink? - Oh, good, just the question I'm sure you were all waiting for me to answer. -_-;
Well, would it surprise you to learn that I don't actually drink that much? Might it surprise you even more to learn that my favorite drink is water? To tell you the truth, I usually only drink when I'm out with friends, or when making a video.....That's right, the 'spirit is an alcoholic' thing, is all an act.

22. Do you smoke? - Only when im on fire! I call it: "flaming tuesday". Eh.

23. Do you have a license? - I do :)
    a) Do you own a car? I don't :(
    b) Have you ever been stopped for speeding? Only while in the passenger seat ;)
eh, eh, eh.

...eh.

24. Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? - Usually between 8 and 10 hours, leaning to the latter. "Do I sleep at a good time?", is something completely different.

25. How do you sleep? - By pressing my start button, and selecting the subsequent function.

26. Have you ever been on an airplane? - Yes; my dad used to work for an airline company, I have flown a lot.

27. Have you ever broken a bone? - My left collar bone, my left wrist, and my nose (in a sparring match). eh.

28. Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? - I have a watch, a bracelet, a grad ring, and a thumb ring (with which I use to hitchhike the galaxy). eh.

29. How do you dress? - T-shirt and cargo pants. I also wear a hoodie, and/or a headband, depending on how cold it is. eh.

30. How many keys are on your keyring? - 6: 2 house key's, grandparents house key, mom's car key, laptop padlock key, handcuff key. eh.

31. What time do you go to bed? If I have to work the evening shift the next day: 6:00am - 8:00am, if I work the afternoon shift the next day: 12:00am - 4:00am, if I don't work the next day: 6:00am 8:00am. eh.
    a) What time do you wake up? - Either 10:00am, or between 3:00pm - 4:00pm, depending on if/when I'm working. eh.

32. What's the freakiest thing you have done? - Oh crap! I'm going to skip this one....it could take a while. eh.

33. Do you live alone? - I live with my parents, and one of my cousins, but I hope to move out with my best friend eh.S.eh.P.
(^^ get it?)

34. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? - I have never been in the computer....unless the Matrix is real. But I spend too many hours to count on the computer. eh.

35. How many hours a day do you spend in PU? - Please reread the last answer. eh.

36. What is your favorite beverage - Water. eh.

37. What do you hate? - Inconsiderate and hypocritical behavior. eh.

38. What do you love? - Anything I can. eh.

39. What is your religion? - This is kind of complicated....you want the easy answer? Anglican. you want the full answer? spirituality....basically, there are things I agree with, and things I don't...there is no "religion" that I really fit into....Actually, the most accurate "religion" is probably Buddhism. eh.

40. What is your hair color? - Naturally dark brown; currently black. eh.

41. How tall are you? - I don't remember.
* spirit goes to find a measuring tape
* spirit returns
Sorry, I can't find one.
I estimate 180cm. eh.

42. How much do you weigh? - I don't remember.
* spirit goes to find a scale
* spirit returns
Sorry, I can't find one.
I estimate 63Kg. desu.

Also, am I the only one who noticed that the last question is number 42?

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
Re: Get To Know The Team: Spyrit Edition
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 08:10:04 AM »
Ah, hold on.

I can't possibly read this without alcohol.
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 08:30:48 AM »
What's the pokemon in your avatar called?
"Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner! There's no secret switch behind it!"

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 08:33:18 AM »
What's the pokemon in your avatar called?
Ninja: HeraBeeQueen

ninjask, heracross, beedrill, vespiquen

spliced by Bakagringo, animated by me

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 08:38:37 PM »
I didn't expect I would find any Anglican here.... 'eh' :P
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 11:38:59 AM »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 02:24:57 PM »
#1 is wrong. What about Deccers? Im pretty sure hes your pet, or slave, or something among those lines.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »
Oi, I have feelings too :P

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 04:32:55 PM »
I know Deccers, actually, Its more like you Take care of Spirit....
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.