* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Something about the Legendary pokemons  (Read 3171 times)

Offline Dexwin

• Beginning Trainer
  • Thats my greedy Sableye v.v I love him =']
    • View Profile
Something about the Legendary pokemons
« on: September 09, 2010, 07:50:33 AM »
Okay I know you are in development but I think its completely stupid (no offense >.<) that for everybody to have a legendary pokémon =\ like idk try to make it random like walking around the grass and OMFG!!! Entei =0 T_T .. out of nowhere cuz imagine everybody with an Arceus or Rayquaza and stuff like that wont make it fun, legendaries Stick to 1 kind not lots of copies or make em Non-catchable or just make special events for the first player to get to it gets its, or check on tv till you get " A strange red flying pokemon (Latias) is around route 214 (for example) like everybody goes there 1st one to find it its his/hers x__x idk how you will make the Legendary pokemon thigs work but I just hope I dont battle a noob with 6 arceus in his party >.>

Flyggy, Sharpblade, Irongross, Darkness, Scepty , Terrabyte, Twigy

Plasmie, Chupacabra, Frogger ,Darkness, Aotsuki , Croco

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
Re: Something about the Legendary pokemons
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 08:26:37 AM »
* spirit sighs

Okay, I know you are new, but I think it's completely stupid (no offense >.<) that for everybody to not use the search bar.
Seriously, no offense, it just get's annoying repeating ourselves; I didn't even need to read your whole post to know what you were going to say. This is among the most discussed topics in our forums, which is sad, considering it was decided upon from the get go.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH LEGENDARIES!
They will be in the game, and we do have idea's about how to implement them, but catching them is not one of them.

If you have any further questions, concern's, or comments, please first check the search, then you may make a new topic if you can't find anything. Remember, there is often someone you can talk to in one of our IRC chats, that may be able to help you out; please feel free to join us sometime.

and with that:
#LOCKED!