* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 125893 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 03:45:01 am »

Tsubaki raised her hand with Pokeball in it."My name is Tsubaki... Sorry for not telling you before this morning... She smiled, "Nice to meet you Kino, Argo..." She added to the stranger.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2010, 03:46:29 am »

(Argo is that your Charmander?)
"Nice to meet both of you too" Amphy said as the finally caught up to Shenzi, Tsubaki, and her eevee. "Tsubaki, who is this person?"Amphy said in just plain curiousity...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:51:17 am by Amphy »
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2010, 03:55:46 am »

Tsubhaki still had Eevee in her hand, waiting for the man to make his first move."This is... A very bad man... He is part of Team Rocket. They steal Pokemon and sell them just to make a profit... They are a horrible group of people that would do anything just to make a quick buck..." Tsubaki said, tears in her eyes because of memories she has experienced in the past.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2010, 04:13:23 am »

Kino turns to Tsubaki. "hello Tsubaki, I'm Kino and this is my charmander Argo, I came here to see what's going on here" Kino said. Kino heard of the team rocket's bad deeds on the news and to see a team rocket member right now trying to do one, makes him sick.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 04:26:36 am by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2010, 04:23:54 am »

"Well i wonder what he's gonna do, if anything" Amphy said Amphy had never heard of Team Rocket so he has no idea what to expect, kind of clueless maybe. [Shenzi barks at the weird personBark!

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2010, 04:25:45 am »

"Yeah... He is just standing there..." Tsubaki said, and then she turned to see the new person named Kino, when she turned she looked at the Charmander, and then the trainer, but then her eyes stopped on his face. After a second she blushed and then turned back to Team Rocket, "Yeah... She said for no reason.
((XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2010, 04:42:03 am »

Umm...Tsubaki... i dont think right now is the time to be thinking about guys...Amphy says as he noticed her blush. "Bark! Shenzi "said" at the team rocket member

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2010, 04:51:01 am »

Tsubaki jumped at the comment from Amphi, "I don't know what your talking about..." "She tried to look away, keeping the Rocket Member in his sight. "What ever he is thinking, he sure is taking his sweet time..." She thought to herself.
((I don't think I can be on tomorrow because of my little brother. Hm... =3=))

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2010, 08:51:49 pm »
Argh! You guys posted too much!

Deidrich woke up after the dream about the girl. He continued training for a little bit before hearing sounds, much like in his dream. He went to the town called New Bark Town, and saw the lab. He decided to see if the rumors about someone stealing the new Pokemon were true. He was startled by a shout. He turned to see a girl, Pokeball in hand, running towards him. As she came closer, she became more familiar. Could she be the girl in his dreams? Diedrich stood dumbfounded. He was about to say something when he noticed to boys following her. He had seen them in his dream, too. How could this be? They carried out a conversation, in which Diedrich realized he was the subject. There wasn't much of a choice here. He could stay and fight, or run."Uh, hello, what is your name?"He said to the girl, realizing too late how stupid he had sounded. Of course he knew her name was Tsubaki, the other two had been calling her that the whole time. And who was he to make small talk!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2010, 09:14:16 pm »
((Is it necessary to post the image in each post? :( ))

Jerry woke up that morning on the grass... Last night, he was thinking about this day, about the day he'll be able to fulfil his dreams. He fell asleep there, thinking about what he would choose as starter pokemon and nothing else. Realizing that the sun was already quite high up in the sky, he jumped and ran to his house. In the kitchen, Ms Bater (his adoptive parent) was sipping a cup of tea.

- Morning Miss Bater! I'm sorry, I was so excited last night that I forgot to come back to sleep here :-[
- I understand you, Jerry. I was just like you in the past. Now, get yourself prepared or else, you will miss your first day. :)
- Right!

And off he went into his room, got dressed up as a trainer in the blink of an eye and came down to take his meal. Afterwards, he said goodbye to Ms Bater and set off for adventure. He ran towards New Bark Town, where the lab of the professor was, with a light heart. He was felling like he was flying and closed his eyes [[yes, while running, lol]]. Suddenly, he bumped into a rather fat man and caused the latter's belongings to fall to the ground.

- Sorry, sir, but I just cannot contain the joy I have today, I'll be a pokemon trainer!
- Well, well, what a surprise, I'm actually the one who will give you your first pokemon. Would you help me gather those pokeballs?
- What? I'm so sorry, I'll be glad to help.

Just as he picked up the last pokeball, it opened in his hands, and out came a Mudkip. It swiftly ran around Jerry, turning him nuts and making him fall down.

- Haha! You can leave it out of its pokeball. It can be a real trouble maker sometimes, so better let it out a bit to calm down.

Suddenly, they heard several barks form the laboratory. They cast a glance at each other, then hustled to the laboratory to find a girl, and three boys, one of them wearing a team rocket uniform...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2010, 09:33:56 pm »
Diedrich, in a difficult situation, was now even more panicked. Another Boy was looking at him, this one with a Mudkip. He must be another new trainer, Diedrich thought, I don't want to have to take him too!

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2010, 11:52:25 pm »

Tsubaki asked in a gentle voice, "What are you doing here? Are you here to  steal the Pokemon? If you are... "She sent out her Eevee out in front of her, challenging the man to a battle, "I won't hesitate to stop you..." She said, "One on one..." She said to the ones behind her. She didn't like unfair fights, even if she had the advantage.

((Why thank you... :3! It would be good for this to have a lot of posts... x3!!))
((Oh! No... You can pot a pic if you want. I just don't want my posts so be so plain... ^_^))

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2010, 11:56:02 pm »

Diedrich tried to be as calm as he could be, even though he was nervous to the core. "Relax, I'm not here to steal Pokemon, in fact, I'm looking for Pokemon to catch myself. I heard a rumor that someone stole Pokemon from here and I decided to check it out."He knew they probably wouldn't believe her, but he wasn't about to let Tsubaki think he was a regular Team Rocket member.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2010, 12:00:47 am »

Tsubaki bit her lip, and said, "I find that hard to believe... A Rocket Member like you brings nothing but trouble..." She heard stories about Team Rocket, countless crimes they have committed, she thought they were all trouble making people. She thought that's all they were, why else would anyone be a part of that.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2010, 12:06:23 am »

Diedrich was being torn up inside. "You don't understand! I'm trying to change things! I want to take over Team Rocket, and stop what they are doing! That's why I've been training Vampy here this whole day."He throws his Pokeball and a Zubat comes out. The Zubat seemed friendly to Diedrich, but shied away from Tsubaki and the others. Hopefully that would be enough to convince her.