* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 126908 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2010, 08:39:22 PM »
- Well, young people, I see you already adopted a pokemon without my permission. Well, as they seem to enjoy being with you, I'll let you have them. Let me just register your names in the Pokemon League Challenge. I will need your pokedexes to do that. Thank you Tsubaki and Amphy.

Bzzzz...

- There you are, you are finally true pokemon trainers, may your journey bring you to your destination!

- Uh... Can I choose a pokemon?

- Sure can, there is still Torchic, Treecko and Mudkip available.

- I think I'll pair up with Mudkip. He may be a tat mischievous but I think we'll get along well. He doesn't seem to want to go away from me, and he reminds me so much of Marshtomp...

- It's settled then. Now, let me make a trainer card for you and give you your pokedex.... There, you are finally ready for the League! Good Luck all of you!

- Hello! I heard your names were Tsubaki, Amphy and Diedrich! Nice to meet you. Your pokemon seem strong! I'm Jerryry, nice to meet you! :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2010, 08:54:03 PM »

Diedrich, although unwilling, called back his Zubat. He then explained all that had happened to the Professor. "Isn't that right, Tsubaki?"Diedrich asked, hoping she would say yes.

(I changed my color scheme and made it bold. Hopefully it won't hurt your eyes now (if it was)  ;))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:02:25 PM by Mr Pokemon »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2010, 09:00:07 PM »

tsubaki felt as her Pokedex was suddenly swiped from her hands and then put back,"Uh..?" She started, but when the new trainer that stepped out introduced himself she turned and did the same, "Hi! I'm Tsubaki... Nice to meet you..!" She turned to see the battle stopped and the Rocket Member explaining things, when he said her name, She could have said no and left him, but she quietly stuck up for him, "Sure..."

((Hm... I see a little godmodding going on in the battle...))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:19:27 PM by ChibiVampire »
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2010, 09:04:28 PM »

Deccers followed the man to a dilapidated building.'This is our Headquaters, we try and keep low key' They both entered the building and Deccers approached a kind woman behind a reception desk. 'This is Beth, she'll take care of you from here on'
'Cheers, I guess. But what is this place?' But the man had already disappeared out the door.
'Hello dear, what's your name?'Asked the woman.
'Uh, Deccers' He tentatively replied
'That's a nice name, welcome to Team Rocket Deccers. Now would you like a zubat or a rattata?
'I'll take a zubat, they can fly right?'
'Oooh another zubat? That's two in one day'
'Rattata then, I'm no copycat'
(Sorry about the epically long posts :P)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2010, 09:16:32 PM »
- So, your Eevee seems to already adore you. Are you planning to take the Kanto League challenge first? I'm planning on having all the Hoenn Badges first, then the League to test myself.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2010, 09:20:39 PM »

Tsubaki turned back to Jerry, she smiled and said,"You gonna have to get past me first..!" Tsubaki was happy,

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2010, 09:24:04 PM »

Diedrich, figuring out people were ignoring him, decided to go back to training by himself. After this whole scene, he only had about half an hour before he needed to be back at HQ for lunch. He really wanted to catch a Pokemon, too..

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2010, 09:33:22 PM »

Tsubaki turned to see the Rocket Member walking away, and then she yelled asking, "Just what are you doing with team rocket...!? She asked, eyes tearing, "Why..?"

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2010, 09:45:25 PM »

Diedrich wanted desperately for her to believe him. "If I'm in charge of Team Rocket, no more Pokemon will be stolen. Feel free to hate me, but just wait. I will make a difference!"Diedrich now had more inspiration to take over Team Rocket. I will do it. I can do it, he thought to himself. I'll do it for Tsubaki. The thought comforted him and helped him through the agonizing turn, and every painful step after, back to the Team Rocket base. He forgot about catching another Pokemon. He just wanted his problems to lift away, but he knew they wouldn't. Now Diedrich was on the verge of tears, he couldn't go back to Team Rocket like this. He went and sat on a bench outside of the town to think about what had happened. But it was simple. The girl he loved didn't know who he was and actually hated him. The only way to get her to like him was to take over Team Rocket and bring change. This was no easy task, but he was willing to do it for Tsubaki. For everyone.

When Diedrich got back to Team Rocket, he quickly ate his lunch and went back to his room. On the way back, he noticed a new member. There was something different about him, though. At this point, Diedrich didn't get sidetracked. He went into his closet and changed his clothes. While he was at it, he chopped off the ponytail and got rid of the center part in his hair. He donned a hat and concluded that Tsubaki would like it. "Time to focus on what I must do"He said to himself. with that, he left to train some more.

(I wonder if this is the longest post yet?)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:51:34 PM by Mr Pokemon »

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2010, 09:46:11 PM »

Kino done with explaining the basics of battling to Argo, goes to Jerry. "Hello heard your name is Jerry, my name is Kino and this is my charmander Argo" Kino said and turns to the professor, "Hi professor, I believe my uncle already registered me in the Pokemon League right?" "Yes Kino may you begin your journey with ease" the Professor said. "Thanks!" Kino said happily.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:53:07 PM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2010, 09:46:59 PM »

Beth passed over a brand new Team Rocket t-shirt and dark slacks.'The changing room is just down the hall. And one last time, are you sure you're the type for Team Rocket?'
'Don't worry, I'm not the kind with morals.' Deccers spat out the last word as if it was poison. He headed down the hall and turned left into a door marked 'Males'. He ripped open the plastic covering of the clothes.
'No way am I wearing these trousers, and this bloody huge 'R' isn't exactly 'low key''He complained.
He emerged five minutes later; he had ditched the uniform trousers in favour of his own black jeans, and he had zipped up his hoodie to cover the t-shirt. He stopped by the reception desk.

'Hey... um, that guy said I would be paid...'
'Of course you do deary. You'll be called when we need you'
'Now let's go do some training' He muttered to himself.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2010, 09:52:35 PM »

Tsubaki held her hand by her chest, heart heavy, and her face was blushing,"He..." Her heart beat sped up, but then she shrugged a thought. "He has a... Warm feeling... Its emanating..." She thought to herself, but then she turned around focusing on all the new trainers beside her. "Hi everyone! I'm Tsubaki, nice to meet you all!"

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2010, 10:00:34 PM »

Deccers followed the road to the country. About 500m (1500ft for all you heathens) down the road he noticed a guy, a little older than him in Rocket uniform. As Deccers approached him he realised he appeared to be sobbing his heart out.
'Somebody needs to man the hell up.' He muttered just loud enough for the boy to hear him. Deccers turned off the road, now little more than a dirt track into the forest. He turned up his MP3 player and switched to heavy rock song.
'Let's do this!' He shouted as he threw his pokeball into the air.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2010, 10:09:46 PM »
(..Thanks Declan  :P
I'll have you know I wasn't sobbing my heart out!)

Diedrich looked around for a Pokemon to fight or catch for a few minutes. He spotted a shape that looked like a Pokemon in the distance. He decided to see what it was. As quiet as possible, he ran up to it until he was about 20 feet away. He whistled softly, and the Pokemon's head quickly turned. It was very dark in contrast to the pure white body. The Pokemon also had a sort of blade over its head. It walked on four legs and stood almost half as tall as Diedrich in full height. Its massive feet appeared to be very powerful, and able to take down the strongest of Pokemon. There was an air of darkness surrounding the Pokemon, and before Diedrich even knew what was coming, storm clouds appeared overhead, and rain dripped on his hat.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2010, 10:13:34 PM »
(I was suppose to post the weather change later you know... =3=...)