* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 126753 times)

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #675 on: July 23, 2010, 10:29:01 AM »
"Um.. sure thing.. Jerry!" I turn back to Jaw and whisper "How about it, Jaw?"  "Sure thing" he replies. "I hope Jaw and I can help with Coran! We will try to help out in the best way possible!" I think to myself, This is the time I get to prove who I really am.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 24, 2010, 04:16:50 PM »
http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=5qgQQKUIGDP
Coran
Hey guys, are we ready to train with Watson

((because after a month of waiting...yeah O_O AND I give you guys (jerry/chaos) to mod me in line with the story))
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 28, 2010, 11:51:59 AM »
-Coro-

I see a group of people with the letter "R" on their shirts. I am half sleeping. Jaw is resting. They come up to us. They have a gun in their hand. I hear a gunshot. Jaw has blood all over him. It's pointed at me now. Another gunshot. Even more blood. My fires are starting to spread. All I see is darkness.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 01:10:43 PM by Monzta »

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 01, 2010, 06:24:14 PM »
PONYTAfinally waking up from his nap he walks around and goes through the local town and is constantly chased by little girls but they gave up when he went outside the town he was chased heaps then he cam across a grass feild filled with rapidash he wanders up to have a look but the ones he walks up to are all mean males protecting the females but when the herd left he secretly followed them and because he was apart from the herd trainers saw the herd and him and tried to catch him after a while one of the female rapidash adopted it but it was still scared of tthe male rapidash protecting the herd(sorry i havent been on much i was banned from pokemon universe by my mum -.- but anways feel free to catch me
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 04, 2010, 10:09:40 PM »

Deccers
Deccers stood hidden in the shadow of an apartment building. His hood was pulled tight over his face; it served to keep the chill off and to hide his identity from prying eyes. Tatters crouched low on his shoulder, keeping watch on the street.
'Ugggh' The boy let out a low groan as leant back against the cold brick wall. He'd spent the remainder of last night making his way back from the lab. He wanted to be as far away as possible before it attracted any police attention.
'Still, I'll live'
He'd made an effort to steer past the mart on the way into town. There was no evidence of the break in. 'Good, clean job' By the looks of things, the police weren't even searching for the culprit.
His train of thought was interrupted by a beep indicating he'd received a text message.
'Deccers, congratulations! You have been awarded a place on our latest project!'

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: August 10, 2010, 07:39:00 PM »
-Chaos-

"OK guys lets go train Coran!" Chaos felt his Egg crack again, "It's about to hatch, probably today or tomorrow. Thats great, I bet yours will to Jerry!" The Team walked out the door excited, but then they saw something devastating, Coro was laying out the ground, dead. He had been shot by Team Rocket, as merciless as ever. Chaos was speechless, but no one had to say anything, they knew they had to get revenge.

Jerry took one and Chaos took the other, they didn't know which one shot him because the gun was on the ground but they knew it didn't matter, either one would have shot him. But it wasn't really their fault, they had to do it, they had orders. No one knew why, but they would have just did it for no reason... would they?

The one Chaos fought had only two Pokemon, a Golbat and a Krabby. Chaos sent out his top three Pokemon, Aura Iron and Flare. "Thats against the rules!" "Well I don't think it is following the rules to Kill and Steal Pokemon!!" Before Chaos started attacking him, the grunt had time to sent out a Staraptor.

((I'll do the battle in the next post. I hate Montza left and Coro Died, but you gotta admit that Pokemon RP's are great because bad things happen in real life, and in Pokemon almost nothing bad ever happens.))
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 10, 2010, 07:49:37 PM »
- I'll take care of this Staraptor. Come on Zubat! Confuse Ray now!

Staraptor didn't seemed to know what to do. I was surely not the grunt's own pokemon... And was immediately confused. It hurt itself on the first round. Zubat chained with Wing Attack, then Air Slash! Staraptor used Brave Bird, sending Zubat on the ground. Zubat got up, used Air Slash and Leech Life to regain some HP. After a rough battle, Staraptor was finally down.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 17, 2010, 12:17:53 PM »
-Coro-

Beep Beep.. Beep Beep.. Beep.. What's that sound? I think to myself. I struggle to open my eyes, and I feel some pain on my stomach. I try to move. Ouch! I can't even move a muscle. I open my eyes some more. I see Nurse Joy and some other doctors around her."It's worked! The surgery's worked! Umm.. Coro is it? How are you feeling?"I smile. "Great! You'll be out of here in a few days. What we've done is we cut a bit off your stomach and removed the bullet. The bullet was filled with water and it extinguished 60% of the flames that keep you alive. This was our biggest achievement yet! Great to see you alive." She smiles at me and leaves the room. "Oouch!!" I wish my new friends come to visit me.. I don't think Jaw made it. I close my eyes and go back to sleep.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 12:23:00 PM by Monzta »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 17, 2010, 02:19:57 PM »
>Coran<

I figured since Jerry and Chaos had no trouble with the Grunts, Someone had to Find Coro. So I sniffed around, wondering Where his scent would lead. I picked up on it, followed the trail, and soon I arrived at a Pokehospital. (wait, could it be he's still...alive?) I ran inside, up some stairs, and into the First room, and sure enough, Coro was laying there resting, So I hopped beside him, waiting.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 17, 2010, 06:09:39 PM »
After Jerry defeated the grunt, he rushed to take Coro to the Pokemon centre; there wasn't any time to lose. He picked Coro and Jaw and gave them to nurse Joy.

- Can you try something? Those two pokemon were seriously injured and may die soon. It's urgent!

The nurse took the two pokemon and went inside. Jerry couldn't bare to stand this any longer and went out to see how Chaos was doing with the grunt.

Some minutes later, he found Coran going into the pokemon centre. Jerry followed him, and after a while, he followed him until they were in a room. Coran was now besides Coro. Apparently, the lucky Vulpix was safe and sound. However, Jaw didn't seem to have survived. Jerry looked down in saddness... "Had I been out there earlier... this wouldn't have happened..." he thought. A tear ran through his cheek and feel on the floor, making a dark patch.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...