* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Profiles] A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0  (Read 14617 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [Profiles] A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2011, 03:25:08 PM »
Trainer

User name: PkMn Trainer Black
Character name: Martha
Personality: Calm. She doesn’t smile often.
Starter: Zorua. If it can’t be, then Snivy (Snake)
Bio: Martha was always the obedient one. But while she was doing her chores, She always fantasized about how awesome she would be if she was a trainer. After four years, her father made a Proposition with her…
Image:
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 01:52:00 PM »
Pokemon Trainer

Username: Wailord
Character Name: Sky
Pokemon: Nosepass
Bio: Sky has always been an academic, He loves to learn and has been extreamly shy all his life. He had a tough childhood since his family were violence loving people naming him storm the day he was born. Proffesor Arch took him on as an apprentice teaching everything he knew about pokemon. He changed his name a few years latee. His best friend is his partner pokemon Nosepass has been his best friend from as long as he could remember after he saved him from some boys who chucked him off their balcony.
Appearance:
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 05:59:20 PM »
Pokemon Trainer

PU name: PowerPoke
Rp character name: Harley
Starter Pokemon: Cacnea
Bio: Harley loves cute Pokemon, he is funny and clever! He also can be mean and cunning but only when he is offended!
Image.:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 07:00:51 PM »
Pokemon Trainer

User name : Yazan123
RP Character Name : HeHe
Starter pokemon : Bulbasaur
Bio : Hehe always like to laugh and he is clever and so friendly !

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 08:59:53 AM »
Pokemon

User Name: Zaiker
Character Name: Zoroark
Personality: Cocky, overconfident in own abilities, but also kind of wishes he had someone to keep him company.
What Pokemon: Zoroark
Bio: A recently evolved Zorua who has been looking for a worthy Trainer to capture him and help him to become even more powerful.
Appearance:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 11:48:11 AM »
Pokemon Trainer

User Name: Mysterium
Character Name: LaLune
Personality: Shy, Mild-Mannered, yet fiercely loyal to those she cares about.
Starter Pokemon: Murkrow
Bio:
Blackthorn City
Hoenn Region

Within the center of rocky caves and streams resides a small city. LaLune was born and raised in Blackthorn, home to the fierce dragon-type gym leader, Claire. When LaLune was little, she always would play away from the other children, alone and without a friend. Her temper never seemed to waver, as she stayed sweet, yet became shy as she strayed from the social part of life. After a few years had passed, she became determined to make something of herself- to go off and train a pokemon, much like the others in her city had done. Her only friend became a Murkrow she had found, often taking her leftover dinner to it as soon as the sun had set. She never thought of the Murkow as her pokemon, but as her friend. As their bond grew, she set off with it, to find her future.

Appearance:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 06:26:17 PM »
Pokemon:

PU Name: Reshiram-VS-Zekrom
Name: Flame

Profile Skeleton: Salamence
Bio: Flame has been wanted by Poachers, Trainers, and even Gym Leaders. He has never come close to being caught because he doesn't even let the Trainer or Poacher attack. Flame lets out quick bursts of fire then uses Dragon Claw quickly. He falls into traps very easily, then once he escapes goes on a rampage. His favorite food is a fruit found in deserts, and fresh tree leaves. He can fly at about 70MPH, making him a target for flying type trainers. The easiest way to beat Flame, is to trick him or use his favorite fruit as bait. He has only been knocked out by Ash and Brock.
Personality: Crass, Not So Bright, Clumsy, Strong, Cocky, and Cunning
Starting Location: The desert above Castelia City
Picture:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2011, 09:05:30 PM »
(Thought I might try this out, it looks kinda fun!)

User Name: Darkstar64
Character Name: Hex
Personality: I'm a pokemon who is friendly to other pokemon, but hostile to trainers.
What Pokemon: Umbreon
Bio: I've been owned by one trainer, but abandoned by him too. I've been living among other pokemon in a forest divided by a path that goes straight through the middle of it. My best friend is a Pidgeotto, who tells me of the things he sees when he flies. Flying is one of my dreams. I don't tell anyone, but even though I'm hostile to trainers, my biggest dream is to find a new one who will take care of me.
Appearance:

(I couldn't find an image that looked like this without the gray markings on the back. Pretend those aren't there.)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2011, 08:35:19 PM »
User Name: The Fox
Character Name: Igneous
Personality: Igneous is a lonely pokemon who dreams of evolving. He doesn't like other pokemon and tends to stay away from people.
What Pokemon: Bagon
Bio:Igneous has been trying for 3 years to evolve, but can't seem to. After his last attempt to evolve he set out to find out why he cant.
Appearance:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2011, 06:34:35 PM »
Pokemon
User Name: Shin21
Character Name: Larvesta (or whatever nickname the one that catches me gives me)
Personality: Shy, but serious in battle.
What Pokemon: Larvesta
Bio: Being born in the ruins of Relic Castle, she never were out of them until she one day came out, now she is a bit shy about everything while exploring the Unova Region but when in battle, she fights with all she has until she falls uncouncious.
Appearance:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 09:01:43 PM »
Pokemon Trainer

User Name: Aura-Wolf
Character Name: Kiro
Personality: Kiro is a kind-hearted person who has a fiery determination. His strong will allows him to have a strong sense of justice. His intentions and heart is true; a very strong caring person towards Pokemon.
Starter Pokemon: Riolu

Bio: Kiro is an eager go-getter. In the years before he found his first Pokémon Riolu, he lived with his mother and father. His mother eventually left to pursue her dream in becoming a top Pokémon coordinator and Kiro's father, in secret, was an Aura Guardian. Everyone but his family did not know he was an Aura Guardian. Within Kiro's early years, he was taught how to develop a good aura and learned how to use it. Kiro, being an only child, he had a best friend named Tairou.

One day, before Kiro found Riolu, they went exploring in an area they were forbidden to venture. An Arbok attacked Tairou, deadly poison began to circulate through his body. Kiro carried his friend all the way home in a rush; eventually being sent to a hospital. In their efforts to save him, they failed and he passed away that day. As Tairou lay on his death bed, Tairou's wish was to see Kiro grow up to become the best he can be. Tairou wanted him to succeed and become a Pokémon master. In the midst of it all, Kiro appologized repeatedly and blamed himself for Tairou's tragedy. After that day, Kiro met Riolu; both having perfectly matched auras. Ever since then, Kiro planned to keep to that promise, his best friend's final wish. After Kiro turned ten, he left his hometown to start on his quest.

In the present day, he is now eleven and has two badges from the Unova Region and three badges from the Sinnoh Region. He has mainly been training alone with his Riolu in the past year. Along the way, he caught a Litwick, Electabuzz, and Deino.

Appearance: (He has darker brown hair with golden eyes like a Wolf.)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 11:51:55 AM by Jerry »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 12:09:24 PM »
Pokemon Trainer

User Name: Lugiafan96
Character Name: Yamada
Personality: Bold
Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
Bio: A very bold, yet mysterious trainer that normally keeps things to himself. He loves Pokemon and has a dream to either be a breeder, or a pokemon master. When he was little his father and mother died in an accident, and was taken in by an orphanage/pokemon fostering home in his home town, Nimbasa City. He's now in New Bark Town to begin his journey.
Appearance:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2011, 03:32:56 PM »
Pokemon Trainer

Username: sdds1234
Name: Matt
Personality: Friendly, tricky, strategic, and smart.
Starter Pokemon: Turtwig
Bio: I am a funny guy who loves pokemon sense I was 3.
Appearance:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2011, 06:16:04 PM »
Pokemon Trainer

User Name: TheSolx
Character Name: Solar
Personality: Kind, Helpful, Determined
Starter Pokemon: Rhay Jr. (Rhyhorn)

Bio:
Solar were born and raised in Violet Town. He have traveled Jotho, Kanto and Hoenn, and gathered a fair amount of badges (have not competed in any Leagues) and Pokes. His favorite type is Ground and he is often seen with his Rhydon, Rhay.

Appearance:
Something like this ^^
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:06:49 PM by Jerry »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »
Pokemon
User Name: Meowth
Character Name: Evio
Personality: ...Um, angry when he encounters a dragon type, happy all the other times.
What Pokemon: Eevee
Bio: Evio's parents were killed by a dragon type pokemon when he was very young, so he has immense hatred all of them, he is now adventuring trying to beat any dragons he finds...usually failing.
Age: 1 year, yes he is already trying to fight dragons, and as i said failing and they can't bring themselves to kill him.

Appearance: