* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Guild] Pulse  (Read 24636 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] Pulse
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2011, 12:16:13 PM »
 Newfags think they're better than everyone else. They would make Frenchfry and Silver look even more awesome, but it's not possible for them to be more awesome than they already are.

Offline linkfan112

• Beginning Trainer
  • Guild Wars 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 03:37:18 PM »
First im gona answer Mr. Roko- Its a game therefor im allowed to miss spell,use wrong spelling and such. Therefor if i want to be The Awesome i can.(Pokemon Universe is not school)

To FrenchFry-  Saying that my opinion sucks, just shows that you need a reason to attack me (yet again) , everyones opinion counts. FHFIF was the best show ever, and its a sad thing that they dont make good cartoons anymore.

To Bing3713- Because your charzard ate my face/i have other things to do with my time then crawling around on forums everyday(no offence if any was taken).

To Trainerx- "New Fags" Thats a nice way to greet new players...i guess. I dont think im better then everyone else, and mabye you think that because i said, "i have 7 lvl 100s and im gona own you all!", its called a joke and mabye the reason you attack me on this is because you think your the best therefor, you cant live with other people saying that their awesome.(to other subject of your post) I havnt met or seen silver yet so therefor i dono if the person is awesome(although i dont know how you can prove that your awesome on forums, when there is no game)(yes i know i called my self The Awesome and thats a joke, but you guys make it sound like silver and frenchfry are so pro at a GAME THAT ISNT EVEN OUT) and frenchfry seems to be someone who is like everyone else ive seen, someone who likes bashing peoples opinion, oh and to make it better she has the worst swear on her picture, big woof.
I have 7 lvl 100s without cheating and a bag of BBQ chips.
Skill is the key to any battle.
I can only come on forums on wensday and thursday.
Pray for those in Japan.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 06:56:12 PM »
First im gona answer Mr. Roko- Its a game therefor im allowed to miss spell,use wrong spelling and such. Therefor if i want to be The Awesome i can.(Pokemon Universe is not school)

To FrenchFry-  Saying that my opinion sucks, just shows that you need a reason to attack me (yet again) , everyones opinion counts. FHFIF was the best show ever, and its a sad thing that they dont make good cartoons anymore.

To Bing3713- Because your charzard ate my face/i have other things to do with my time then crawling around on forums everyday(no offence if any was taken).

To Trainerx- "New Fags" Thats a nice way to greet new players...i guess. I dont think im better then everyone else, and mabye you think that because i said, "i have 7 lvl 100s and im gona own you all!", its called a joke and mabye the reason you attack me on this is because you think your the best therefor, you cant live with other people saying that their awesome.(to other subject of your post) I havnt met or seen silver yet so therefor i dono if the person is awesome(although i dont know how you can prove that your awesome on forums, when there is no game)(yes i know i called my self The Awesome and thats a joke, but you guys make it sound like silver and frenchfry are so pro at a GAME THAT ISNT EVEN OUT) and frenchfry seems to be someone who is like everyone else ive seen, someone who likes bashing peoples opinion, oh and to make it better she has the worst swear on her picture, big woof.
First, Frenchfry is a guy, and I only call the new people who are idiots newfags.
Second, I could care less if you have seven level one hundreds, and I know that was a joke. My comment had no relation to your sig. I don't think I'm the best, I don't think I'm funny, and I know I'm an idiot compared to most people who aren't complete idiots. I can live with other people saying that they're awesome, and plenty of people say it, even if they're not.
Third, I never said anything about them being pros at PU, I meant that they're awesome people, not that they're good at a certain game.
Fourth, Frenchfry only bashes crappy opinions made by idots. So STFU or GTFO.

Offline linkfan112

• Beginning Trainer
  • Guild Wars 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »

First, Frenchfry is a guy, and I only call the new people who are idiots newfags.
Second, I could care less if you have seven level one hundreds, and I know that was a joke. My comment had no relation to your sig. I don't think I'm the best, I don't think I'm funny, and I know I'm an idiot compared to most people who aren't complete idiots. I can live with other people saying that they're awesome, and plenty of people say it, even if they're not.
Third, I never said anything about them being pros at PU, I meant that they're awesome people, not that they're good at a certain game.
Fourth, Frenchfry only bashes crappy opinions made by idots. So STFU or GTFO.

Then why dosnt he bash his own posts?
Pray for those in Japan.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 07:38:37 PM »
You're doing exactly what you're telling him not to do.
So STFU or GTFO.

Offline linkfan112

• Beginning Trainer
  • Guild Wars 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2011, 07:41:09 PM »
You're doing exactly what you're telling him not to do.
So STFU or GTFO.

no duh, if someone attacks me im not gona sit there with the biggest smile on my face. ALSO that dosnt answer my question.
Pray for those in Japan.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2011, 07:44:34 PM »
 His opinions aren't crappy, your opinions are. So just STFU.

Offline linkfan112

• Beginning Trainer
  • Guild Wars 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011, 07:47:03 PM »
His opinions aren't crappy, your opinions are. So just STFU.
1. explain how mine are.
2. explain how someone that is litterally a troll isnt

Also you didnt answer my questionos
Pray for those in Japan.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2011, 07:52:06 PM »
Which ones didn't I answer?
Frenchfry only trolls when he can say something hilarious or if it's to knock someone down a peg. So his opinions aren't crappy just because he trolls.
Your opinions are crappy because they suck. They suck because you act like you're better than everyone else. I don't care if you like that retarded show, but your opinions about us and why we shouldn't act the way we do suck.

Offline linkfan112

• Beginning Trainer
  • Guild Wars 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2011, 07:57:22 PM »
Which ones didn't I answer?
Frenchfry only trolls when he can say something hilarious or if it's to knock someone down a peg. So his opinions aren't crappy just because he trolls.
Your opinions are crappy because they suck. They suck because you act like you're better than everyone else. I don't care if you like that retarded show, but your opinions about us and why we shouldn't act the way we do suck.

we'll continue this in messages for reasons.
Pray for those in Japan.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2011, 08:08:16 PM »
TrainerX is having problems arguing. Pay more attention to english class and take philiosphy yourng one, you will learn to fight with your words.

Hey newfag, I see you're to the internet cause you take offense to the tern "newfag".
I honestly could'nt give any less of a damn about people's opinion of your signature, and I don't plan to.

Though i will point out that you claiming something is a joke on the internet with no way of actually showing something is sacrastic or implied because the internet is mostly text based, and therefore anything and everything is up for interpretation on how it is enunciated and determined whether something is sarcastic or not.

People have been calling Fry and I awesome alot recently, and I find it strange, but I guess our personalities make people think of us that way, though being the uncaring person that I am, it wouldn't really change how I act even if my image on this site was a complete reversal of what it is now.

The biggest problem I have is with this "I'm not in school, I don't have to spell and have proper grammar" comment. Spelling and grammar is a sign of maturity and therefore spelling incorrectly and having improper grammar shows signs of the opposite. There once was a kid on this website who fully claimed that he was over 21 years of age, but seemed to be physically incapable of constructing a proper sentence. Everyone hated this kid, kept saying that he spelled and wrote the way he did because, I kid you not, he was Australian. Well, of course the PU member by the name of Level5Pidgey had to step in at that point and state that he lived in the land of Aussies and Kiwis, and there was no way that someone can claim that all people from that area write like they are 5 years old. he was banned from IRC, banned from the RP section, and eventually never came back.

Anywhoo thats getting a little off topic but the bottom line is, School prepares you for something called life. In life, spelling and grammar isn't reccomended, it is expected. People throw out resumes because they have speeling mistakes, people get fired for acting like a child.

Its in your best interest to use your time on the internet to practice what you learn in scholl to prepare yourself for this magical thing called life.

Because in the end, noone wants to be a NEET.

Rant complete, moving on.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:57:20 PM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline linkfan112

• Beginning Trainer
  • Guild Wars 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2011, 08:16:54 PM »
TrainerX is having problems arguing. Pay more attention to english class and take philiosphy yourng one, you will learn to fight with your words.

Hey newfag, I see you're to the internet cause you take offense to the tern "newfag".
I honestly could'nt give any less of a damn about people's opinion of your signature, and I don't plan to.

Though i will point out that you claiming something is a joke on the internet with no way of actually showing something is sacrastic or implied because the internet is mostly text based, and therefore anything and everything is up for interpretation on how it is enunciated and determined whether something is sarcastic or not.

People have been calling Fry and I awesome alot recently, and I find it strange, but I guess our personalities make people think of us that way, though being the uncaring person that I am, it wouldn't really change how I act even if my image on this site was a complete reversal of what it is now.

The biggest problem I have is with this "I'm not in school, I don't have to spell and have proper grammar" comment. Spelling and grammar is a sign of maturity and therefore spelling incorrectly and having improper grammar shows signs of the opposite. There once was a kid on this website who fully claimed that he was over 21 years of age, but seemed to be physically incapable of constructing a proper sentence. Everyone hated this kid, kept saying that he spelled and wrote the way he did because, I kid you not, he was Australian. Well, of course the PU member by the name of Level5Pidgey had to step in at that point and state that he lived in the land of Aussies and Kiwis, and there was no way that someone can claim that all people from that area write like they are 5 years old. he was banned from IRC, banned from the RP section, and eventually never came back.

Anywhoo thats getting a little off topic but the bottom line is, School prepares you for something called life. In life, spelling and grammar isn't reccomended, it is suspected. People throw out resumes because they have speeling mistakes, people get fired for acting like a child.

Its in your best interest to use your time on the internet to practice what you learn in scholl to prepare yourself for this magical thing called life.

Because in the end, noone wants to be a NEET.

Rant complete, moving on.

(claps) Yes i know Mr. Perfection, but this is in fact a games forum its not a job.
If i had a job(which i cant for 2 more years, im to young) i wouldn't be misspelling everything or anything for that matter. And I'll have you know that I do very well in school so lets not get started on my knowledge.
Pray for those in Japan.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2011, 08:20:37 PM »
 Let's stop all of this arguing before the devs get mad. We've been off topic too long anyway.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2011, 08:23:40 PM »
Maybe if you showed these signs of knowledge before, you could avoid these problems now, and just because you don't have a job, doesn't mean you don't have to spell good and use proper grammar. Having a job isn't the only part of life. And yes, this is a game's forum, but that doesn't mean people can't form opinions, make friends, and have fun, and isn't that what most of life is? Anyway, take your arguments off my thread now, before I really get mad.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2011, 08:27:11 PM »
Apologies to Mr Pokemon, but I must leave this statement here:

See now you're trying to imply I said something I didn't. I never said i was perfect, nor did I say anyone is. But I cn tell you right now that a person cannot just immediately change from complete "I don't feel like it, so I won't" to "I'm a good boy and listen and do everything properly". I know, I've tried.

With your second statement, you imply that I took a shot at your education. I'm going to tell you a little secret. If i thought you were an idiot, I would have told you so already. If anything, I was trying to help you out by giving you a little advice, and you snap at me unreasonably.

Your education may be fine, but your attitude won't be getting you a job anytime soon, I can promise you that.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.