* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Unova Tales!  (Read 65009 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
[RP] Unova Tales!
« on: March 20, 2011, 09:23:11 PM »
I haven't made an RP, in a while so bear with me. (I promise, I won't leave this one, if I do someone, send me a messege or something, I'm a busy guy.) By the way you guys should lock some for RP's, some, no one has posted in forever, and aren't locked.

Getting started. This RP, is basically this:

You are a Trainer, starting in Unova, it takes place after the events of Pokemon Black/White, Cheren, Bianca and Hibert have finished their Journey and you may find them still traveling. You are just a normal Trainer, defeating Gym Leaders, and facing the Pokemon League. Team Plasma has regrouped with Ghetsis the sages, Ninjas and Grunts, but no N. He is somewhere else. You start in Nuvema Town, you can choose any starter, Juniper, got them all from OAK, you can choose none if you prefer. Start your Unova Journey! (You do not have to have played the games, you can look up town names, and Leaders on Bulbapedia.)

You can also be a wild Pokemon, who can communicate with Pokemon, but not Trainers, you cannot Godmod to get caught by someone. They must choose, and you both must want it. If you have a Trainer, you must be out of the Pokeball constantly, unless you choose. (No legends, or Rares, you can be a starter though.) Also, since Team Plasma's defeat Pokemon from all over have started coming to Unova.

Profile Skeleton (Person):
Name: (What is you character  called?)
PU Name: (Your Username?)
Bio: (A little about your-self)
Personality: (Sad, Happy, Nice, Mean. Also explain a little.)
Picture: (Not just a Sprite!)

Profile Skeleton (Pokemon)
Name: (What is you character  called?)
PU Name: (Your Username?)
Bio: (A little about your-self)
Personality: (Sad, Happy, Nice, Mean. Also explain a little.)
Starting Location: (You can be anywhere, and leave, you just start here.)
(You must be the level of the wild Pokemon in your starting location.)
Picture: (Not just a sprite!)

Send me a message with yours.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 12:44:04 AM by DarK_SouL »
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Unova Tales!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:44:52 PM »
Rex:
The name is Rex. I got my first Pokemon when I was five, but my dad wouldn't let me go explore until i graduated Collage. I have done that and now Spike is a Lucario, and I am going to become the champion of Unova. First i need Pokemon, and I will do what I must to get them. I walked into the Pokemon lab of Unova, some one walked up to me...
Good da...
Please don't talk so loud, it hurts my head.

The lady lowered her voice.Sorry, you must be Rex?
Yeah I am, my dad told me to come here.
Yes all new trainers come here and get a starter pokemon and a Pokedex. Right this way. Oh and I am Juniper.
She led me to a room with lots of little kids that would not stop talking. They ran up to me and started to pull on my cloths.
Back off. I used my Psychic powers to scare the kids off, it was better then hitting them. but not ass effective. The kids ran off.
So where are these pokemon?
Right here. She opened a chamber and 15 pokeballs were in there.  I looked through them and grabbed the one I thought would get me a better pokemon, mudkip.
So you want Mudkip?
Yeah, or I would not have grabbed it. This lady was talking too much, my head was on fire. I had to get out. I went to leave the Lab when she grabbed me and handed me my Pokedex.
Have fun!
Yeah I will.
I didn't look back, but she must have been shocked to see that... I left the town and started towards the first gym...
((when i use bold it means that i am using telepathy. oh and i forgot my age. in this rp i am 20 years old.))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 11:23:09 PM by Mr._Rex »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 11:49:44 PM »

Matt.

I woke up. It was Dark, I preferred it that way. I glanced at my Reshiram/Zekrom wall painting I had made. "Those, are the ones I must meet, along with the other legendaries. As Hilbert, Bianca, Cheren, N and all the Gym Leaders and Sages did. That is my dream. But for now, I gotta become a tough trainer!"

I walked downstairs, only my Mom was here, I guess Dad was out, catching Pokemon, like I finally would be able to. "Morning son, I guess it's time isn't it. At least be safe, and say Hi to Hilbert for me!" "We are best friends, what did you think, I just wouldn't look  for him the whole Journey!" "I didn't really, haha. Son, I've prepared myself as much as I can, but I'll still miss you. Good luck." She went upstairs.

I left, I still couldn't believe it was really time already to begin my journey. "C'mon out Dark!" He came out of the Pokeball. "It's time, finally." For some reason, I could talk to him. I dunno about others though. It was as if I could hear them as well as them hear me. ((You guys could communicate, I figured I would!))

I got to Juniper's lab. Cedric was there. "Long time no see, huh?" "Yup. I would chat, but today, I start my journey." "It must be exciting, good luck!" I walked to the next room. "Hello, Matt, I'm used to seeing you, unlike that last man, he was mysterious. That's for sure, but anyway, take your chose for a starter. I know you must be anxious." She took out all the pokeballs. 14 Pokemon came out. "I just got the ones from around the world" "Wow, those are all amazing. But where is Mudkip?" "That other guy, took him." "Oh, okay, I didn't want Mudkip anyway. I think, I feel a bond with the Treecko over there!"

"Okay, so he is your choose? Good one, although all the starter's are great though!" "True. So anyway, I know a lot about Pokemon, but I need a Pokedex, or did those three finish your research?" "No, I like to see the different information people get, and I know I can trust you with this one, and here is some Pokeballs as well. Also, this Xtransceiver will come in handy." "Wow, thanks, and I will try my best to fill out this Pokedex in my Unova Journey!" "Good luck, Matt!"

I left and in the distance I saw a dark looking figure. I would've talked to him, but he might've been the guy, Professor Juniper was talking about. So I stopped for a while. And called out my Pokemon. Well, Treecko, I keep Dark out of his Pokeball.

"Ah, my team, I can tell you will be great. I think I'll call you Blade!" "Treecko, tree!" "Ha, I think he likes it. Hi, I'm Dark, nice to meet you, Blade." "Haha, Anyway you two, we'd better train then head for the Gym leader!"

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 11:58:27 PM »

I woke up to yet another day in the Unova region. Letting out a large yawn I stretched before watching some guy exit Junipers Lab below holding some strange contraption. Beside him stood a large, proud Lucario.

I ssexy maned to myself before Transforming into a Riolu, running circles around him.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 12:06:15 AM »
A riolu started running around me. I looked at it closely and could tell that it was a ditto.
Hello Ditto, how are you today?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 12:57:25 AM »
sol

sol woke up one morning it was his 11 birthday he asked if he could go into the forest and his parents said yes but to take a few ultraballs and he 'said i will!"

sol then went to the forest when he heard a sound it was a hurt ralts calling for help! sol rushed in the direction and then when he found it was hurt bad he then asked it what hurt it she said a "i don't know i got knocked out and i woke up and i'm out here" sol then said "probably a trainer that doesn't care about there pokemon. so do you want to come with me? i won't hurt you" the ralts then said "okay" sol then threw a ultraball at the ralts when he let the ralts out she said "worst *pant* sensation #pant* ever" then sol said "sorry it's the only way i can keep other trainers from steeling you so do you want to go back in you pokeball or do you want to stay out of it?" then ralts said " stay out" sol then said "okay we just need to tell my parents and go off"

when he got there he went home with ralts following behind him and he says"well mom dad i have a pokemon i'm 11 can i leave?" then his parants say "no! just no!" then sol says 'why not?" his mom said "because your not ready!" then sol says "wait wait i'll be right back!"

sol runs out of his house he then goes to professor juniper's lab and ask's juniper "is there a way you could get my parents to let me go on my journey?" then she says "i don't know if it'l work but there is something we can try heres a pokedex just don't come back until you finished your journey and if your parents ask i'll tell them i asked you to go on the journey" then sol said "thank you!" and rushed out the door

then when he got outside he heard his parents and he then started sneaking out and when he got outside he said "ralts that was close" the ralts said" yes yes it was" then sol and ralts started traveling to the next town
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:07:34 AM by Meowth 2126 »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 01:01:02 AM »
((You need to use paragraphs...))

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 01:02:54 AM »
(And punctuation.  And is the ralts talking?
I woke up.  The sun was shining through my window and on my face.  I looked over at archen, who was sleeping on a cushion on the floor. I walked over to him  and woke him up,Hey buddy, today is the day we start our journey!
Archen Arr! Archen flew around the room, full of energy.  He then landed on my shoulders.  I walked down stairs and had breakfast.  I then walked to Proffessor Juniper's lab, archen still riding on my shoulder. 
Hello, your must be Brian.
Yeah.
Follow me, I'll show your the pokemon you can chose as your starter. I followed he to a room with a shelf lined with pokeballs.  She let all of them out.  I noticed a few were missing, a few people must have been here all ready.
I'll take Chimchar.  She then handed me Chimchar's pokeball and a pokedex.  I then returned Chimchar and walked out.
sup

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 01:05:26 AM »
((read my bio and youl see))
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 01:13:45 AM »
Save OOCC for OOCC Thread you guys.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 01:50:31 AM »
There were many other people who seemed to be new trainers as well.  I didn't bother with them and walked toward the dirt path.
sup

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 02:05:42 AM »
I awoke to my alarm ringing, I checked the time it was 2 hours past when the designated time to pick up my first starter pokemon.  All night I had tried to narrow down my choices.  Chimchar or Charmander.  I had decided to take Chimchar and no one else.

I ran as fast as I could to the Professor's lab, Professor Juniper greeted me and took me inside to choose my starter.  The professor opened the door to reveal to my horror that someone had already chosen Chimchar...  I told the Professor of my predicament.  "Professor I've just got to have a chimchar... I just gotta..."  Juniper responded "Well, we do have one chimchar left from last years starting trainers but seeing how it never got picked, it hold a grudge against trainers." I blurted out "thats fine, I'll take it!  I'll take it!" 

Juniper then lead me out a door into a garden behind the lab.  It was there that I first saw Chimchar lazily dozing off.  As I approached him I said "Hey buddy, your gonna be my pokemon!"  The Chimchar responded by using ember and spitting flames in my direction, then it stood up and looked at me.  It's eyes said it was ready for a battle.  Juniper then told me "Chimchar apparently wants to battle you to see if you are strong enough to be it's trainer.  Here take this pokemon to battle it with."  Bing" well here goes nothing, Pokeball go!"  A patrat was released from the pokeball threw, it stood eyes glaring at chimchars, ready to fight.  "patrat get behind chimcar and use tackle!"  partrat moved arund chimcar but, chiimcar was ready for it, unleashing ember once again. "quickly patrat use bide!"  Patrat absorbed the damage from the ember and released hit striking Chimchar and sending him flying.  Angry the Chimchar let out a growl and charged the Patrat, combining ember and scratch together it struck Patrat again and again until I couldn't watch anymore and intervened.  Stopping the battle meant losing but it was better than seeing this Patrat that fought all out for me get pummeled. 

Defeated, I started to head back into the lab to pick a different starter.  When Chimchar jumped onto my shoulder.  Juniper remarked "Bing it seems your kindness towards that Patrat has one over Chimchar, from now on.  He's yours!"  Juniper handed me his pokeball and a pokedex with built in xtranceiver and also some extra pokeballs, and I took my first steps on my journey.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 03:01:03 AM by Bing »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 03:05:36 AM »

Matt

I stood up from the place me and my Pokemon were sitting at, keeping them out of Pokeballs for now. I saw many Trainer's leaving. A few ignored me, but there were still some.

"Ha, it's like a little gathering, that's cool, I'm sure I'll see a lot of these guys, later on, so far...
One: That shady guy, with some Ditto over there.
Two: He guy who glanced, and walked off with a Chimchar.
Three: The guy next to me, who hasn't noticed me
And Four: Another one walked off with a Chimchar.
Hm, these people seen interesting."

I walked to the tall grass, and a bunch of Pidove flew off. "I would catch one, but it's not really my style. Now, let's train."

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 03:20:20 AM »
I walked on into the woods.  A boy not to far from me was training.  I kept moving on. As I looked around I noticed the many different pokemon around me.  They all appeared so friendly.
sup

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 03:21:28 AM »
Out of the corner of my eye I saw a trainer enter the tall grass most likely to train.  I decided to follow his lead and start training Chimchar.

When I stepped in the grass, a wild Lilipup appeared!  "Go Chimchar!"  The Lilipup made the first move.  "lili!" It barked as it charged Chimcar with tackle.  "Chimchar dodge and use scratch then follow up with ember" I yelled.  Chimchar managed to dodge and luanch a scratch attack but, the Lilipup dove out of the way.  Chimchar's follow up ember proved to be too much and Lilipup retreated back into the tall grass.

"Great job Chimchar!  Now let's go see what other pokemon are waiting for us in the grass."