* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 2045837 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #3915 on: April 16, 2012, 02:07:52 AM »
D They're hilarious. i'm sticking with my Flandre, Stein, Crona, Ragnarok, and Kid ones though. Maybe I'll make one, since I now have the program to make English ones :D My Stein was sitting on top of my browser, threatening Crona with a scalpel, and Kid was hanging on to the ceiling. I need to figure out how to get them to throw the browser! I know they can, I went through their images to see what they were programmed to do. I just need to figure out how...
(P.S. Meowth,thank you SO much for the U.N. Owen Is Her? vid! I love that song~)
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: April 16, 2012, 02:17:53 AM »
Wait. they can interact with each other?(Your welcome!)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: April 16, 2012, 02:27:09 AM »
if you get a pair, then yes, they can interact. THey have to be programmed to do so. Such as earlier I found a Sanji and Zoro one. Only reason I didn't use it is because it's mean to be used as a pairing Shimeji, and one of their interactions could quite possibly freak out my mom if she ever saw it. (Yaois. :3)
But yes, if you got a Shimeji that's mulitple characters, adn if they're programmed to do so, they can interact.
Also...
I feel like a started a guild trend. XD Well, not guild, since there's meowth too...And meowth, that is NOT domination. I've seen screenshots of domination. THere's so many Chibis one the floor alone that you can see the bottom of the screen at ANY section.
U DO know how to "baibai" a Chibi, right? Just right click and choose "baibai" and it'll dissapear. there's other controls, but I have yet to figure out how to use them...Cortex, try searching Google or DA for a Alucard Shimeji. There's probably one. No guarentees.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3918 on: April 16, 2012, 02:43:22 AM »
DID YOU JUST SAY YAOI SHIMEJIS? DO WANT.
Lol, ignore that.
MOVE CRONA!!!! YOUR BIG EMO HEAD IS BLOCKING MY TEXT!! But yeah, i'm pretty sure they can. It just so happens that they seem to be interacting, but they're really just doing something random at a random time. Just like Crona sitting in the emo corner after I typed this is :3
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: April 16, 2012, 03:07:28 AM »
Yes, yaoi Shimeji. It was a Zosa pairing.
My screen is being overrun.
Also, crawling Ichigo+sitting Zoro=Zoro sitting on Ichigo. (Well, it LOOKS like he is. They're not interacting though.)
Hello there.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: April 16, 2012, 03:10:22 AM »
GYAH, WTP a friend wants stien and crona -_- link please?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3921 on: April 16, 2012, 03:11:11 AM »
These things are hilarious. I currently have 19 Steins, all fighting to climb up next to the scrolly-thingy. And, of course, just one Flandre chilling. Thanks for reminding me about these, although they're so entertaining, that I ALMOST forgot to do my project for tuesday. These things are VERY distracting. Especially Madness!Stein  and Stein trying to be a caterpillar.
Alright, Stein is here, although there are specific instructions on what to do. Here's what it tells you to do:
 http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=20877417, click the download (blue link),type fssa in the box on the next screen,then  hit the gray button, on the screen that comes up click the blue link that says download. You also have to rename the two xml files in the 'conf' folder of the unzipped file. You'll have to rename the two conf files to a japanese letter. Copy them from here ---> http://specialillusion.deviantart.com/art/Shimeji-Ragnarok-182125535 (they're in Jack-Spicers-Girl's second comment.
The Crona one, you can get on Da. Here ---> http://specialillusion.deviantart.com/art/Shimeji-Crona-182369801 xD The crona one is cute and emo, the Stein one is really goofy when there's more than one, and they both just like to sit around. Stein is usually smoking. I like the Stein one the most, but Crona's cute too.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:19:41 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: April 16, 2012, 03:14:44 AM »
Ayara, I can't put it on the family computer. I can only use it for like 5 minutes, then someone needs to get cafe world crap, and takes like 2 hours to finish. I haven't even seen the new DBZA episode today. Man I miss my laptop. Meh, things happen.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: April 16, 2012, 03:20:27 AM »
Wait, are these things only for PC? I'm gonna be so mad if they are...

I hate myself right now, cuz I keep having this one idea and I think " THAT'S GENIUS!!" and then thinking "What could you POSSIBLY BE THINKING with an an idea like THAT?!" Inner- battles are annoying.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3924 on: April 16, 2012, 03:21:03 AM »
Shoot! I haven't even been following up on DBZA! Last episode I was was ep. 26! I'm probably far behind!\And, Darkstar, I'm pretty sure they work with anything. And yus, Internal battles are annoying. I have them every day.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:29:01 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: April 16, 2012, 03:31:11 AM »
Hey WTP, I can't name the files ?? because Question marks aren't allowed.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3926 on: April 16, 2012, 03:40:12 AM »
Lol, read again. they have to be Japanese letters. I only have the link to what those letters are, on a dA page (which i edited in, mind you). If not, I can see if I can send the edited file.
Now, I have over 48 running around. STEINPOCTALYPSE!
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: April 16, 2012, 03:46:05 AM »
MY COMPUTER'S BEING OVERRUN!
hey, Meowth, how are you posting those links to your screenshots like that? Cuz I wanna show my totally overrun screen.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3928 on: April 16, 2012, 03:48:12 AM »
Now at over 50. I'm going to stop counting. Because there are 16 Steins in the way, and every minute, one drops down from the ceiling.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: April 16, 2012, 03:49:39 AM »
http://oi44.tinypic.com/11abvyx.jpg

Press prnt screen, go to paint, click paste, save, go to tiny pic or P1cture it, get the link, bam.
TRANSMISSION_END